Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening (15850 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening by lirusehn(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2013
Lord_Reed:

With the way you spell I can't see why you have beef for Nollywood, you sound just like those caricature Nollywood characters.
u ar not seriouz. Didnt u get d information i passed across? And if Yes. How cum u ave problemz wiv d spellings?
Re: Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening by LordReed(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2013
lirusehn: u ar not seriouz. Didnt u get d information i passed across? And if Yes. How cum u ave problemz wiv d spellings?

I don't have a problem with the spellings I have a problem with you putting on airs. You are doubtlessly one of those who talk with a fake accent, use slangs excessively and generally over do the posing yet you have the temerity to insult the little creativity Nollywood can muster. Those movies were made with the likes of people like you in mind, with your fake Americanization. Better learn to enjoy your fellow caricatures or you can change for the better.
Re: Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening by lirusehn(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lord_Reed:

I don't have a problem with the spellings I have a problem with you putting on airs. You are doubtlessly one of those who talk with a fake accent, use slangs excessively and generally over do the posing yet you have the temerity to insult the little creativity Nollywood can muster. Those movies were made with the likes of people like you in mind, with your fake Americanization. Better learn to enjoy your fellow caricatures or you can change for the better.
abegiii. F*ck off LordRahi. U donno mayb am a halfcaste.*winkz* nway! Nollywood or woreva aint my on me mind *walks out and slams d door*
Re: Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening by LordReed(m): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
lirusehn: abegiii. F*ck off LordRahi. U donno mayb am a halfcaste.*winkz* nway! Nollywood or woreva aint my on me mind *walks out and slams d door*

Who dash monkey half caste?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening by lirusehn(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lord_Reed:

lol. Naim malle dash am. Im malle na from Gabon. Lozzzz
Re: Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening by LordReed(m): 12:48am On Aug 17, 2013
lirusehn: lol. Naim malle dash am. Im malle na from Gabon. Lozzzz

I hear.
Re: Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening by doomsdayII(m): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lord_Reed:

. Laughing my big fat black nigerian ass out Frénch. You guys are clowns
Re: Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening by doomsdayII(m): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
lirusehn: abegiii. F*ck off LordRahi. U donno mayb am a halfcaste.*winkz* nway! Nollywood or woreva aint my on me mind *walks out and slams d door*
I'm pretty sure you're a kid
Re: Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening by lirusehn(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2013
doomsdayII: I'm pretty sure you're a kid
see dis doomed day. Wodaf*ck is ur P? What a slap!. Na real craze d worry u
Re: Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening by doomsdayII(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2013
lirusehn: see dis doomed day. Wodaf*ck is ur P? What a slap!. Na real craze d worry u
Hey frénch, you shouldn't take it out on me. It's just dat i love half- caste people like you who came from 2 races of goats and dolphins but ended up inheriting d goatee brain. Imagine "doomed day?" "dafuq is ur p?" "what a slap?". Am i supposed to feel insulted or what? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Watch and learn my good frénch
Re: Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening by lirusehn(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
doomsdayII: Hey frénch, you shouldn't take it out on me. It's just dat i love half- caste people like you who came from 2 races of goats and dolphins but ended up inheriting d goatee brain. Imagine "doomed day?" "dafuq is ur p?" "what a slap?". Am i supposed to feel insulted or what? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Watch and learn my good frénch
now i undastand. SMH. Life wont b well wiv whosoeva did dis 2 u. *tearz rolling*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? / Big Brother Naija Craze: Why Nigerian Youths Are Too Young To Run - Osayimwen / Maltina Dance All Contestants Performing (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.