Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425362 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
shidoshi:

read my earlier post.
you can like I wrote earlier confirm prices by,putting a call through to both of them.
however individual medical conditions vary but everything been equal as at June 2014 CP is cheaper

But I don't think CP will ask if u av ever treated chicken pox... I heard chicken pox vaccine is 8k if u av never had it b4. So, its -8k from 32k if u av treated chicken pox b4.
Anyone will second me?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
StSteven:
But I don't think CP will ask if u av ever treated chicken pox... I heard chicken pox vaccine is 8k if u av never had it b4. So, its -8k from 32k if u av treated chicken pox b4.
Anyone will second me?

I still got shot even,when I,had done it before.
at no,time was it asked and I still paid N28,500
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
shidoshi:

I still got shot even,when I,had done it before.
at no,time was it asked and I still paid N28,500
at QLife or Children Practice?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AdenijiPupa: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
How do I pay my USCIS Immigrant fee?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by valworld: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello everybody!
Please I saw people saying that they can check thier visa status on CEAC website, When I check mine using my DV case number the keep telling me that "Invalid case number" . It should be noted that I havn't gone for interview yet though it has been scheduled for Sept.
I wish to know if it is normal? if yes from which step of the process will I be able to access my case on CEAC
thanks and remain with the peace of our Lord.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ciscoicom(m): 5:07am On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=valworld]Hello everybody!
Please I saw people saying that they can check thier visa status on CEAC website, When I check mine using my DV case number the keep telling me that "Invalid case number" . It should be noted that I havn't gone for interview yet though it has been scheduled for Sept.
I wish to know if it is normal? if yes from which step of the process will I be able to access my case on CEAC
thanks and remain with the peace of our Lord.[/quote

Don't disturb yourself with that since you are yet to be interviewed. Its only when you have been interviewed that you can start talking about checking your status
]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lalove999: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2014
StSteven: good morning Lalove...
Just like hw I was advised here and wat I've gathered from experienced members here. NPC is for Birth Attestation, u actually need it if u r 18yrs and above. It shows originality of ur age and I think it convinces the embassy more.
To get the NPC done, u av to get an affidavit from Lagos High Court and take it to NPC offc on Babs Animashaun Str in Surulere with your passport, driver license or National ID card.
NPC wil cost u 3k atmost and affidavit is 1200 atmost. Ask of Mr Adeyanju Olaniyi @ NPC offc
Good luck and God Bless us all.

Fankz, so you mean I should still do court affidavit despite having original birth certificate from the local government?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AdenijiPupa: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2014
Pls how do pay my USCIS fee? I need an urgent respond. Thanks and all the best to everyone awaiting interview
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2014
AdenijiPupa: Pls how do pay my USCIS fee? I need an urgent respond. Thanks and all the best to everyone awaiting interview
its a very a straight forward process.get on the site..look for where to create an account with a valid e mail address n let ur requested password b in ds form @jesus001,den open ur email address after filling requested form n follow d link sent to u from d site...am always on here.lemme knw if u Av any difficulties I LL b here to put u through...

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayorbanks: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2014
Well,aside frm wat ciscoicom has said to u,mayb after ur interview wen u want to check it u dont check like dis(2014AF00075434) but like dis(2014AF75434)
valworld: Hello everybody!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by omowisdom: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2014
AdenijiPupa: Pls how do pay my USCIS fee? I need an urgent respond. Thanks and all the best to everyone awaiting interview

I guess you must have gotten your visa...pls how long did you take to get your visa, i was told to call for my visa collection today, i have called their number is not connecting(DHL helpline: 094601748) Is there any other number to reach them, i can't confirm yet because there number won't connect. Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
lalove999:

Fankz, so you mean I should still do court affidavit despite having original birth certificate from the local government?
yes and not just court affidavit, u need the affidavit to get birth attestation from NPC offc in surulere. Its important
Have a great day
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by VisaOfficer: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
For your situational awareness. Please note that the names below are only a few of the Diversity Visa imposters who were unfortunately detained by Nigeria's Police Special Fraud Unit in July....

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/visa-applicant-lands-in-police-net-after-boyfriend-helped-forge-visas/

Visa applicant lands in police net after boyfriend helped forge visas

July 26, 2014 by Kunle Falayi

Some visa applicants nabbed at the US Consulate-General in the month of July have been handed over to the Police Special Fraud Unit in Lagos for prosecution.

According to SFU’s spokesperson, Ngozi Nsitume, a petition from the US Consulate Lagos on July 9, 2014, alleged that one Adegbola Esther appeared at US. Consulate-General for a Non-Immigrant Visa Interview with forged Canadian Turkish and Angolan visas showing entry and exit stamps.

But investigation was said to have revealed that the visas were forged by Esther’s boyfriend, one Oloni Olawale, after she paid him N100,000 for the three fake visa, to facilitate approval of her US visa application.

In another case, the US Consulate-General alleged that on July 10, 2014, another applicant, Akinlade Olugbenga, appeared for a US Immigrant Visa interview with fake name – Awoleye Tope, an individual said to have won a visa lottery.

“The suspect knowingly and fraudulently appeared at the US Embassy to steal the identity of the real winner of the diversity visa lottery,” the statement said.

A day after Olugbenga was nabbed at the embassy, another applicant, Adewole Fatimah whose real name was Adeniyi Motunrayo, was alleged to have appeared at the embassy with one Adewole Oluwaseun for a diversity visa interview. Motunrayo was said to have attempted to steal the identity of the real winner of the diversity visa lottery.

It was the same case of identity theft against applicant Omoyemi Olaiya, whose real name is Samuel Ojo and Ibenne Nkem whose real name is Ogundipe Emmanuel.

Like a harvest of fraudulent applicants, the SFU said one Babatunde Abiola and Babatunde Adenike was also nabbed for presenting forged bio-data, wedding pictures, marriage certificate and fake result to the embassy even though their real names are Oguntimehin Olanike and Aderoju Eunice.

Nsitume said, “One Aderoju Qasim and Aderoju Eunice presented forged bio-data and fake documents to the US Embassy for immigrant visas. Their real names are Oyewole Tunde and Abelese Olayinka. Both suspects fraudulently appeared at the embassy to steal the identity of the real winners of a diversity visa lottery.

“In this same month, one Christiana Omagu, a female Nigerian–American citizen, appeared before the US Consulate General to process a US passport for a male child. Investigation revealed that the suspect and her husband, Donald Omagu, were not the parents of the child, but only needed the passport to traffic the child to US.

“Finally on July 17, 2014, one Idrisu Martins, an impostor appeared at the embassy for an immigrant visa but investigation revealed that he was not the winner of the diversity visa lottery he appeared to claim.

“Investigation is on-going on these individuals. All suspects would be charged to court soon to serve as a deterrent to other intending visa fraudsters.”

Copyright PUNCH.

6 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
VisaOfficer: For your situational awareness. Please note that the names below are only a few of the Diversity Visa imposters who were unfortunately detained by Nigeria's Police Special Fraud Unit in July....

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/visa-applicant-lands-in-police-net-after-boyfriend-helped-forge-visas/

Some visa applicants nabbed at the US Consulate-General in the month of July have been handed over to the Police Special Fraud Unit in Lagos for prosecution.

According to SFU’s spokesperson, Ngozi Nsitume, a petition from the US Consulate Lagos on July 9, 2014, alleged that one Adegbola Esther appeared at US. Consulate-General for a Non-Immigrant Visa Interview with forged Canadian Turkish and Angolan visas showing entry and exit stamps.

But investigation was said to have revealed that the visas were forged by Esther’s boyfriend, one Oloni Olawale, after she paid him N100,000 for the three fake visa, to facilitate approval of her US visa application.

In another case, the US Consulate-General alleged that on July 10, 2014, another applicant, Akinlade Olugbenga, appeared for a US Immigrant Visa interview with fake name – Awoleye Tope, an individual said to have won a visa lottery.

“The suspect knowingly and fraudulently appeared at the US Embassy to steal the identity of the real winner of the diversity visa lottery,” the statement said.

A day after Olugbenga was nabbed at the embassy, another applicant, Adewole Fatimah whose real name was Adeniyi Motunrayo, was alleged to have appeared at the embassy with one Adewole Oluwaseun for a diversity visa interview. Motunrayo was said to have attempted to steal the identity of the real winner of the diversity visa lottery.

It was the same case of identity theft against applicant Omoyemi Olaiya, whose real name is Samuel Ojo and Ibenne Nkem whose real name is Ogundipe Emmanuel.

Like a harvest of fraudulent applicants, the SFU said one Babatunde Abiola and Babatunde Adenike was also nabbed for presenting forged bio-data, wedding pictures, marriage certificate and fake result to the embassy even though their real names are Oguntimehin Olanike and Aderoju Eunice.

Nsitume said, “One Aderoju Qasim and Aderoju Eunice presented forged bio-data and fake documents to the US Embassy for immigrant visas. Their real names are Oyewole Tunde and Abelese Olayinka. Both suspects fraudulently appeared at the embassy to steal the identity of the real winners of a diversity visa lottery.

“In this same month, one Christiana Omagu, a female Nigerian–American citizen, appeared before the US Consulate General to process a US passport for a male child. Investigation revealed that the suspect and her husband, Donald Omagu, were not the parents of the child, but only needed the passport to traffic the child to US.

“Finally on July 17, 2014, one Idrisu Martins, an impostor appeared at the embassy for an immigrant visa but investigation revealed that he was not the winner of the diversity visa lottery he appeared to claim.

“Investigation is on-going on these individuals. All suspects would be charged to court soon to serve as a deterrent to other intending visa fraudsters.”

Copyright PUNCH.
Wow!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ciscoicom(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
That serves them right.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
VisaOfficer: For your situational awareness. Please note that the names below are only a few of the Diversity Visa imposters who were unfortunately detained by Nigeria's Police Special Fraud Unit in July....

Copyright PUNCH.

Was this just for the month of JulyWow,wow,and wow again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by winbyforce: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2014

Copyright PUNCH.
I feel sorry for the real winners of the visa lottery though. They may not even be aware till this moment that they've won the lottery cry cry cry. Downside of using agents to apply when you can do it yourself for free. May the enemy not take away our glory.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
winbyforce:
I feel sorry for the real winners of the visa lottery though. They may not even be aware till this moment that they've won the lottery cry cry cry. Downside of using agents to apply when you can do it yourself for free. May the enemy not take away our glory.
Amen ooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2014

Copyright PUNCH.
wonderful!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
marymary14: Yes you'd have to pay an Additional money for the boosting and also for oral polio which was added a few weeks ago to the list if vaccines. If you've done the hep.B then you will pay 5000 for mmr + oral polio if not you should budget 15,000 at most for it.congrats girl. Maybe you should send me a message via email...might be able to contact you like that.
Mary are you saying that the if one has taken the hap B before interview, no need taking it again during the boosting?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2014

Copyright PUNCH.
Nawoooo,wot does it take one to be real and be free 4rm all these
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by marymary14(f): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
No that's not what I'm saying. Hepatitis b is supposed to be taken in two doses, the first is before the interview and then the second should be taken on the day the physician writes on the vaccination card.
Ps I'm actually referring to Q life clinic, don't know how it's done for children's practice
Timika: Mary are you saying that the if one has taken the hap B before interview, no need taking it again during the boosting?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Timika: Mary are you saying that the if one has taken the hap B before interview, no need taking it again during the boosting?

Hepatitis B vaccine is usually a 3-dose schedule.After the 1st one,u take the 2nd one a month after and the 3rd, 6months after.U thereafter MAY take a booster dose 10yrs after the 3rd dose especially for those at high risk like health practitioners.However,with advances in Medicine its psb that Qlife is using newer generation of the vaccines that has been approved.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AdenijiPupa: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
I havent,

I guess you must have gotten your visa...pls how long did you take to get your visa, i was told to call for my visa collection today, i have called their number is not connecting(DHL helpline: 094601748) Is there any other number to reach them, i can't confirm yet because there number won't connect. Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks[/quote]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AdenijiPupa: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
OK sir thank you so much I will definitely get back to you. ]its a very a straight forward process.get on the site..look for where to create an account with a valid e mail address n let ur requested password b in ds form @jesus001,den open ur email address after filling requested form n follow d link sent to u from d site...am always on here.lemme knw if u Av any difficulties I LL b here to put u through...[/quote]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by valworld: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
thanks! it helps
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by omowisdom: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
AdenijiPupa: I havent, please how long have you been waiting and what are they saying, i have been waiting for 5days now.

Please is there anyone who has gotten his Visa after interview can you please help out how it went, how long it took and how did you confirm when it was ready. Thanks

I guess you must have gotten your visa...pls how long did you take to get your visa, i was told to call for my visa collection today, i have called their number is not connecting(DHL helpline: 094601748) Is there any other number to reach them, i can't confirm yet because there number won't connect. Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=omowisdom][/quote]hello don't b panic...u can't check d status online,if u read thru d paper given to u ll see where de said u shud contact d collection centre...believe me if its 5days feel free to walk there n collect ur visa...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by armba2198: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2014
AdenijiPupa: I havent,

Visa collection is usually 7 days after your interview. U needn't call them. Go to their office. I don't remember the address, but it's off Ajose Adeogun. If u went to Q-Life, instead after Access Bank, look out for Stanbic Bank on same side of s road. Enter d road beside Stanbic n follow it to d the t-junction n turn in left. It's about 3-5poles from there. It's not far from Stanbic, like 3mins work. Their office is upstairs n they open from 8am.

Hope this helps. Sorry l don't stay in Lagos n just went there that one time, but if u follow my description, u shouldn't miss it. Cheers
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by omowisdom: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2014
kunledox: hello don't b panic...u can't check d status online,if u read thru d paper given to u ll see where de said u shud contact d collection centre...believe me if its 5days feel free to walk there n collect ur visa...

Thank you Kunledox i have contacted them and they said they don't know the time frame, so you are advising me to walk in, i was thinking the public holiday must have delay it or something because yesterday makes it 5days including the holiday, but the CEAC website updated the status on the 28th that it has been issues, i am actually far from lagos that is why i wanted to confirm before coming, what do you think now?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2014

Copyright PUNCH.

Great News!!!
Like have said earlier during my Interview experience July 17, I already detected that he is NOT real, he is an imposter and I told him he will be easily detected.

while am reading this, I seriously felt so bad and couldn't imagine someone accepting to be another person embarassed embarassed I can't just comprehend at all, The Fraud stars are those making the Interview a hell to Young real couple and I felt so pity for them, I already knew of a Young couple that were denied Visa (based on saying their marriage is Not real) on the 16th of July and it was very painful. But nevertheless I still give thanks to God for revealing the imitation.

I wonder if Nigerian's will be allow to participate in the DV programe anymore even if we have cover up the reason for our ineligibility, but i hope not undecided

congratulations to those that have gotten their VISAS, and for those yet to be interview I pray you have successful chat (only if you are genuine)

@ All, Please lets remember our usual 1st day of the month Fasting and prayer (Tomorrow) for our success on this thread. The fact that we have gotten our Visa approved will never allow us abandon the Thread. God Bless us all

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lislabo: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2014
valworld: Hello everybody!

take out the (0) digit. EX. if ur case number is 2014AF000021, take out the four and type 2014AF21.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.