Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (435756 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2014
omowisdom:

Thank you Kunledox i have contacted them and they said they don't know the time frame, so you are advising me to walk in, i was thinking the public holiday must have delay it or something because yesterday makes it 5days including the holiday, but the CEAC website updated the status on the 28th that it has been issues, i am actually far from lagos that is why i wanted to confirm before coming, what do you think now?
okay u welcome...minus d public holiday n add anoda 1 day to it...afta dat go there...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
My gratitude to every member of the green house can't b totally expressed, my visa and dt of my wife has bn approved today

8 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
tosinjoe: My gratitude to every member of the green house can't b totally expressed, my visa and dt of my wife has bn approved today

I am very happy for u.Thank God u did not postpone your interview.Congrats!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
tosinjoe: My gratitude to every member of the green house can't b totally expressed, my visa and dt of my wife has bn approved today

Congratulations to you brother... welcome to America
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by valworld: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
thanks a lot, it works wthout the 000

take out the (0) digit. EX. if ur case number is 2014AF000021, take out the four and type 2014AF21.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2014

Congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 3:23am On Aug 01, 2014
marymary14: No that's not what I'm saying. Hepatitis b is supposed to be taken in two doses, the first is before the interview and then the second should be taken on the day the physician writes on the vaccination card.
Ps I'm actually referring to Q life clinic, don't know how it's done for children's practice
Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 3:28am On Aug 01, 2014
cute2014:

Hepatitis B vaccine is usually a 3-dose schedule.After the 1st one,u take the 2nd one a month after and the 3rd, 6months after.U thereafter MAY take a booster dose 10yrs after the 3rd dose especially for those at high risk like health practitioners.However,with advances in Medicine its psb that Qlife is using newer generation of the vaccines that has been approved.
Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dmo4real: 6:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Congrats to those that av gtn their visa. To those that just realize that they won and sent their documents, plz start working on other documents you might need so as to save time. You might not have enough time
as we did, but let your medicals and police report
be the last thing to be done...

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2014
cute2014:

I am very happy for u.Thank God u did not postpone your interview.Congrats!!!
Yes o, it was just God, na money matter before, and mywife wasn't fine, thanks alot @Adeboy007 and @Giftedhandz

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2014
Dear members,today is another day of fasting and prayer on this forum.The month of July has been wonderful,lets pray for such grace to continue till the end of the fiscal year.i.e Sept 30th.Lets remember to thank Him for all He's done for us.The thread was restored despite the devil's antics and we now have cause to rejoice.There is grace for us in the house,lets have faith as we pray today.God bless us all.Amen.Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
tosinjoe: Yes o, it was just God, na money matter before, and mywife wasn't fine, thanks alot @Adeboy007 and @Giftedhandz

This money go stop tab person one day one day. How's your babes health now? Take good care of her for us o!

@All, Welcome to the month of August! Victory all da wey! Hope we remember the family fasting today being the first day of the month.
We shall all have a good laugh at last.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Congratulations to you and your wife. God will surely complete the rest of your america project IJN. Happy for you, go live your america dream.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
@All in the house, lets remember to give THANKS to the everlasting Father for leading us to this forum without which many of us could have been denied visa, many were denied visa 'cos they never had the opportunity of discovering this forum and thus ignorant of lots of things about the visa chats. Lets thank HIM for HIS Favour and Mercies bestowed on us thru which we got our visas. Lets remember those on AP and those on Appeal in our prayers not only today but continuosly till these people get their visas too. May the almighty God intervene with load of MERCIES in their cases IJMN. For those flying out this month, may you all have safe and stressfree trip IJN. For those awaiting their visa chat, dont panic and dont worry, this HALlELUYAH house is filled with Luck, Favour and Mercy, and you will have yours IJMN. It shall be a month of Joy, spiritualit y and breakthru for us IJMN.

9 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yemisi + Family Visa Approved Yesterday.... sorry dis is coming late ... the month of July was awesome.. all Glory and adoration to Almighty God

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by eleshinleekan: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Congrats to you and your family brother,go and live the dream smiley
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
tosinjoe: Yes o, it was just God, na money matter before, and my wife wasn't fine, thanks alot @Adeboy007 and @Giftedhandz

You are highly welcome .... Satan has no way in our lives ... congratulations to you once more.

pls don't keep us waiting for ur interview experience ooo ... members still in need of it.

thank you brother, see you in America
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
lalove999: Hi house,
A friend of mine just discovered he won DV 2014 today, he just fill the required form I and II and sent it via DHL. Pls what is the next procedure, how long does it take to get reply for interview and hope it is not 2 late 2 process

Urgent response is needed Pls

If it is for 2014 dv, its too late but he can send his form to kcc sha.However,if it is for 2015 dv and a non- Naigerian,he can proceed with the application.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
samolaniyi:

If it is for 2014 dv, its too late but he can send his form to kcc sha.However,if it is for 2015 dv and a non- Naigerian,he can proceed with the application.
Greetings bros, u didn't get my email? Check well pls.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
felixfelix: Greetings bros, u didn't get my email? Check well pls.
Bros I hail o,i didn't get it,when did u send it?can u send it again?Thank you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thank God for this good news. What about your baby
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thank God for this good news.What about your baby
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thanks a lot once again, please I see people here always talking of tracking their visa status, please how can I do that and how many days after my interview do I start tracking??
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
@ Adesoji & Obatide: I"ll re appreciate for ur effort on my pple right here, God will keeping blessing you guys...I did not knw dat I can still c u Adesoji here anymore because of ds (u.s) wahalla....

Well, Roody's right here again for those who are seeking for accommodation at Texas, pls email me (abiolaonala@gmail.com) Roody's signing off because of busy tinsssssss...

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2014
roodboy: @ Adesoji & Obatide: I"ll re appreciate for ur effort on my pple right here, God will keeping blessing you guys...I did not knw dat I can still c u Adesoji here anymore because of ds (u.s) wahalla....

Well, Roody's right here again for those who are seeking for accommodation at Texas, pls email me (abiolaonala@gmail.com) Roody's signing off because of busy tinsssssss...
bro,sha u stay for abule egba for lag before u move out?@roodboy
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2014
kunledox: bro,sha u stay for abule egba for lag before u move out?@roodboy

No, I was in surulere before I logged out brow...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by eleshinleekan: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Gudmrng my wonderful Greenhouse family,@Children practice for our medicals. Anyone coming around should kindly holla @eleshin.bless!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2014
eleshinleekan: Gudmrng my wonderful Greenhouse family,@Children practice for our medicals. Anyone coming around should kindly holla @eleshin.bless!

Best of luck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lalove999: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2014
olusean: I send my form to kcc just 3 weeks ago How my days will it takes to be called for interview

Hi, have u gotten any acknowledgement or interview date from KCC?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lalove999: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2014
House, my friend that sent his form via DHL and email 2 weeks ago has not gotten any response or acknowledgement from KCC until now. Pls any suggestion on way forward or what 2 do because he is so worried.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2014
tosinjoe: Thanks a lot once again, please I see people here always talking of tracking their visa status, please how can I do that and how many days after my interview do I start tracking??

You can easily track your visa through the website https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?

NOTE. If your Case No is 2014AF00016506 for example, be ensure that you remove the first triple 0 at the beginning of the numeral. e.g 2014AF16506
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2014
lalove999:
House, my friend that sent his form via DHL and email 2 weeks ago has not gotten any response or acknowledgement from KCC until now. Pls any suggestion on way forward or what 2 do because he is so worried.

Although its a bit late as at now, but He/She should relax and keep mailing KCC @ kccdv@state.gov and they will reply him after 3-5 working days

Note: he/she will receive an automatic response from KCC immediately he sent the e-mail, he should border-less as they will respond to his email at appropriate time.

thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.