Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426270 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2013
westcodes:

Mr., I understand you are the moderator but did you read through the thread or did you just skipped to the post with the contacts and show us you're MR. Moderator??

Pointless question, i have made my point clear and its simple...do not drop contact details here.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Please Oga Justwise, take it easy on Ernestleon, he was trying to help. Initially, he said it was a family member, I don't think he could have shared the contact here. In any case, Oga Ernestleon, take it easy as well. He has the rights to do what he has done as a moderator. Mistakes are inevitable at times. I apologize on everyone's behalf and let brotherly love continue. One love!

There is no big deal here, its just simple, don't drop contact details here, nairaland PM is there for anybody who needs to share something that is not for public consumption, they can rant on but that rule stands.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise: @ernestleon ,XYZZ and westcodes

This place is for sharing info openly, stop the habit of dropping your contact details here
Your message is too harsh I dont think we have kid among us. Please learn how to address people in a humble manner even as a moderator. We all know what moderator stands for. Kindly act according to ur possition.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2013
komakan: Your message is too harsh I dont think we have kid among us. Please learn how to address people in a humble manner even as a moderator. We all know what moderator stands for. Kindly act according to ur possition.

What is hash about that post?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

There is no big deal here, its just simple, don't drop contact details here, nairaland PM is there for anybody who needs to share something that is not for public consumption, they can rant on but that rule stands.
Now can you please undecided undecided undecided show me my post in which I shared a contact?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise: Congratulations to DV 2014 lottery winners.

You can comment/make your inquiries here.

Please i beg you in the name of whichever God you believe in...no dropping of contact details here for private chat,
Lets have the questions,contributions and answers openly here.

'Agents'? you know the drill...stay away

Thank you.

I made this clear from the beginning , so what is difficult there to understand

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/esc/

I made this clear from the beginning , so what is difficult there to understand
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

You also missed the part where I complained about PMs not going through? If PM didnt work, what would you humble sir have suggested we used?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2013
westcodes:

You also missed the part where I complained about PMs not going through? If PM didnt work, what would you humble sir have suggested we used?

It will go through you bothered to learn how to use it or asked to be taught how to send PM here.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

What is hash about that post?
It is as simple as dropping of contact is against our rules in nairaland. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2013
ernestleon: Now can you please undecided undecided undecided show me my post in which I shared a contact?

Done with you ernestleon, you have shared with it in the manner you want....move on
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2013
komakan: It is as simple as dropping of contact is against our rules in nairaland. Thanks.

Why do i have to repeat over and over again? First page statement not enough for anybody with single brain cell?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2013
Please take am easy o!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

It will go through you bothered to learn how to use it or asked to be taught how to send PM here.

I'm really sorry chief, would you be willing to teach me? Don't wanna drag this any further, don't choke on power bro. I'm out!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

Done with you ernestleon, you have shared with it in the manner you want....move on
Well I'm not done with you.You accused me, now show me your proof.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2013
westcodes:

I'm really sorry chief, would you be willing to teach me? Don't wanna drag this any further, don't choke on power bro. I'm out!

Do you have younger brother/sister aged 5 or less? Ask them they will help you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

Why do i have to repeat over and over again? First page statement not enough for anybody with single brain cell?
It is obvious that U are d one that lack a constructive manner of carrying people along.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

Do you have younger brother/sister aged 5 or less? Ask them they will help you.

Look how low this moderator has stopped, like I said: I'm out!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2013
My wife will put to bed in october. Plz update me on the step to follow as to put my new baby's data before the interview date. Also, I have my LGA birth certificate and my baptismal certificate. Must I still get the NPC attestation? thanks and God bless you all
Please I need your assistance on this
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2013
komakan: It is obvious that U are d one that lack a constructive manner of carrying people along.

Just as you lack 'constructive' manner to obey simple rule.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2013
westcodes:

Look how low this moderator has stopped, like I said: I'm out!

I have to come down to your level to get the message across
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

Please, let it go! Your point has been noted. You have won the thread, In fact you have won the whole Internet, so Biko let it go!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

I have to come down to your level to get the message across
Please stop the hot exchange!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

I'm speechless just need to be wise according to ur username but a pity u have forgotten to act according to... I think silent should be d best answer. My admonition, Be patient and tolerance when dealing with public.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2013
komakan: I'm speechless just need to be wise according to ur username but a pity u have forgotten to act according to... I think silent should be d best answer. My admonition, Be patient and tolerance when dealing with public.

My advice for you is to stick to the rules and don't expect to be treated with kid gloves when you don't deserve such
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2013
It is surprising that minor issue could degenerated to these level of advancement in abuses.
Im appealing to all parties involved to shield your sword for the primary purpose of this tread and for God sake.
Though, something like this happened in 2013 tread (remember GENTIGER, TEMMYTANNY & CO) but they were arguments that benefited ordinary members as regards documentations, so If indeed you want to grow this tread, we expect arguments on issues that will benefit DV winners not in abusive manner.
Pls let there be PEACE once again
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2013
Madu77: My wife will put to bed in october. Plz update me on the step to follow as to put my new baby's data before the interview date. Also, I have my LGA birth certificate and my baptismal certificate. Must I still get the NPC attestation? thanks and God bless you all
Please I need your assistance on this

The person doesn't need to inform KCC about the pregnancy, but after the baby is born, s/he should let KCC know the name and date of birth so that the baby can be included in the case.

source: https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me/27#18065407

i hope it helps?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2013
Omo serious gbege for this place grin grin grin grin

Abeg when is the next visa lottery for all aspiring players cheesy?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2013
ernestleon: I understand boss
Thanks sir.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

Noted boss.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2013
Good morning forumites,hope those current for October have perfected their documents,has anyone received his/her 2NL aside @earnestleon that does not base in Nigeria. I want to suggest that if all successful selectees can have a 3 day fasting and prayer for us to have a successful interview like it was done in DV 2013 forum, I think this will help considering the success of DV 2013 selectees.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2013
lagdude: Good morning forumites,hope those current for October have perfected their documents,has anyone received his/her 2NL aside @earnestleon that does not base in Nigeria. I want to suggest that if all successful selectees can have a 3 day fasting and prayer for us to have a successful interview like it was done in DV 2013 forum, I think this will help considering the success of DV 2013 selectees.

SECONDED........
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2013
Habah!!!
It hasnt gotten to this nah, Hot words!
Its ok, let the brotherly love continue plsssssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.