Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426284 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
Good day house thanks for all your comments they have proved so helpful pls I am one of the lucky winners of DV 2014 and I am currently pregnant pls what steps am I to take concerning the pregnancy am I to fill a form to inform KCC esp during d interview at the embassy since I dint write it in my forms that I am pregnant. then pls when am I current? My number is 60** thanks a bunch awaiting a favourable response.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
odewenwa: Good day house thanks for all your comments they have proved so helpful pls I am one of the lucky winners of DV 2014 and I am currently pregnant pls what steps am I to take concerning the pregnancy am I to fill a form to inform KCC esp during d interview at the embassy since I dint write it in my forms that I am pregnant. then pls when am I current? My number is 60** thanks a bunch awaiting a favourable response.
with this your CN,you are current in November,if your delivery is anytime soon, the CO will direct you on what your expected to do,you can also go to DV2013 winners meet here to read more about pregnant cases.wish you all the best
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
odewenwa: Good day house thanks for all your comments they have proved so helpful pls I am one of the lucky winners of DV 2014 and I am currently pregnant pls what steps am I to take concerning the pregnancy am I to fill a form to inform KCC esp during d interview at the embassy since I dint write it in my forms that I am pregnant. then pls when am I current? My number is 60** thanks a bunch awaiting a favourable response.

You're current in November, you don't have to take any special step. After a successful interview at the embassy, the CO will inform you to come back with your baby's birth certificate, passport and maybe medical (not 100% sure they'll require the medical)
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaka143(f): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello every1,am happy for the good work i see here so far.Am a lucky winner of DV 2014,wanted to know if the NPC birth certificate can be obtained by someone else on my behalf.Tanx in anticipation
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kaka143: Hello every1,am happy for the good work i see here so far.Am a lucky winner of DV 2014,wanted to know if the NPC birth certificate can be obtained by someone else on my behalf.Tanx in anticipation

When I went to NPC for mine, there was a woman there who came on her daughters behalf, I think it might be possible

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaka143(f): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks alot Westcodes.I appreciate
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaka143(f): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello house,there is a mistake in ma month n date of birth on my waec certificate,Any suggestions on what i could do about that??
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kaka143: Thanks alot Westcodes.I appreciate
In addition to what Mr westcodes said, my dad got mine for me and he only did an affidavit and that was all.I learnt in some states you have to submit a passport photograph.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by princesschloe: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Congrats to all successful people. I wasn't angry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kaka143: Hello house,there is a mistake in ma month n date of birth on my waec certificate,Any suggestions on what i could do about that??
Some will tell you to get an affidavit.But I will advice you correct it once an for all in WAEC LAGOS, so as to avoid complications in the future.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kaka143: Hello house,there is a mistake in ma month n date of birth on my waec certificate,Any suggestions on what i could do about that??

Try to get it resolved with Waec if that proves abortive, swear an affidavit.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
princess chloe: Congrats to all successful people. I wasn't angry
Don't give up I won playing for the second time.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
ernestleon: Some will tell you to get an affidavit.But I will advice you correct it once an for all in WAEC LAGOS, so as to avoid complications in the future.

I tried to correct mine with Waec but they wouldn't help. I had to settle for swearing an affidavit
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
TCPonly: So,nobody has recieved 2NL in nigeria? It surprises me b/cos i m current in oct.

It surprises me as well. But they say, 2NL comes at least 4-6 weeks before interview. Going by that, those current may get their 2NL maybe latest next week. But the good thing is that a forumite --ernestleon-- has received his since around 2nd week of August. He even uploaded it here on this thread. His interview is 1st of October in Italy. So let's be patient.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=kevwe_flex][/quote]

Maybe they don't want to inform us yet, I just hope everybody comes back with positive testimony.

Mr Ernestleon I'm counting down with you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
westcodes:

Try to get it resolved with Waec if that proves abortive, swear an affidavit.
@ kaka You heard him? Try as quick as possible.I had same problem in 2011, I was denied admission in Sweden because of that despite the fact that I added an Affidavit and a birth certificate.Later I was able to correct it in 3 days and WAEC issued an new one with the correct date.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Madu77: Plz When will 2014AF00085XX likely become current. Also I sent my form in June but was suprise to receive a mail from kcc that my form was missing after I tracked and saw it delivered. I resent another one on the 2nd of september and put copy of the mail kcc sent to me and the copy of the fedex receipt with track number as prove. I hope it will not be counted as duplication? Thanks to all who have been making wonderful contributions to this site
You will definitely be current in December. All things being equal.

I doubt if there will be any duplication since they sent you a mail of your missing forms and you did a great job of sending a copy of the printed email. You are so good to go.

The only issue is that you may receive your 2NL very late as it takes about 6-8weeks for ones case to be processed.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
westcodes:

Maybe they don't want to inform us yet, I just hope everybody comes back with positive testimony.

Mr Ernestleon I'm counting down with you.
Wella infact it's going to be live streaming grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
westcodes:

I tried to correct mine with Waec but they wouldn't help. I had to settle for swearing an affidavit
My own case I was very lucky, my uncles' wife knew someone that works in waec lagos so I had to plead with my school Principal to write a letter admitting the mistake came from my school.Then the letter,the old certificate + N5000 was sent to waec.3days later we got it from the man.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
You are current in November.
Please channel you other question to the visa officer by clicking this link https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me
Trust me, he is in the best position to answer.
Congratulations on your pregnancy and best of luck in your interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
My wife will put to bed in october. Plz update me on the step to follow as to put my new baby's data before the interview date. Also, I have my LGA birth certificate and my baptismal certificate. Must I still get the NPC attestation? thanks and God bless you all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
Madu77: My wife will put to bed in october. Plz update me on the step to follow as to put my new baby's data before the interview date. Also, I have my LGA birth certificate and my baptismal certificate. Must I still get the NPC attestation? thanks and God bless you all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akiayo: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
From your experience guys, please when do you think CN 12XXX, can be current?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2013

Well I would say it depends on your EDD. But I would say just carry on with your normal life until you deliver. From your CN, you are current for November and it's close. If you deliver before then, you may contact KCC of the development, but if otherwise, you would have to go for your interview like that and wait for decision of the CO.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
akiayo: From your experience guys, please when do you think CN 12XXX, can be current?

Studying the pace of the bulletin,we might be current for FEB and interviewed in March,
Not to worry, we're on the line 20140001214*. Let's keep praying
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
timimoyegun:

Studying the pace of the bulletin,we might be current for FEB and interviewed in March,
Not to worry, we're on the line 20140001214*. Let's keep praying

Is it not the month when one is current that one has the interview? I think you are mixing it up here timimoyegun. Please house correct me if I'm wrong. The date of your interview could be shifted by the Embassy and they will contact you of the changes. I know of some forumites in DV2013, whose interview were shifted due to one reason or the other.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Is it not the month when one is current that one has the interview? I think you are mixing it up here timimoyegun. Please house correct me if I'm wrong. The date of your interview could be shifted by the Embassy and they will contact you of the changes. I know of some forumites in DV2013, whose interview were shifted due to one reason or the other.

Sure Kevwe, What I meant is the perioud at which one gets d 2NL, procurement of neccsary document to d
date of the interview. Remember its 4 to 6 week b4 interview. More or Less 30day interval.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
kevwe_flex:

You are very right. Nigeria 7500 for November. It's out.
www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_6062.html
Hello Forumite! Though am new to this thread, I wil lik to knw if u have idea of my possible interview month, my case no is 14**! Pls respond, thanks!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Godsspeed: Hello Forumite! Though am new to this thread, I wil lik to knw if u have idea of my possible interview month, my case no is 14**! Pls respond, thanks!
1400? If yes! OCTOBER 2013.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
If you have sent your application form to KCC like two months ago, you should be expecting your 2NL like us now because 14** is current october
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
komakan: 1400? If yes! OCTOBER 2013.
Thanks a lot, but that is my case file number oo, not confirmation number issued wen I registered. So is it still October?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Zeleez: If you have sent your application form to KCC like two months ago, you should be expecting your 2NL like us now because 14** is current october
Thanks Zeleez, u got my explaination, abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.