Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Title? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Title? (74286 Views)

Man U Claims Their Nineteenth League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 10:48pm On May 25, 2013
Yvete: Lolz. Mamacita, for real, Kpolli didn't tell me anything about coming to Houston. He knowingly avoided me.

How many days did you stay here? ... but I'm pretty disappointed you didn't tell me angry Would have met you if you had free time.

i was suprised too
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 11:12pm On May 25, 2013
@ Mamacita: Fantasia sings heavenly. Love that song you put up. #OnReplay send me any good ones.
Re: Title? by Seunbunmi(m): 11:25pm On May 25, 2013
Yvete: @ Mamacita: Fantasia sings heavenly. Love that song you put up. #OnReplay send me any good ones.
Hello Yvete, longest time

2 Likes

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 12:06am On May 26, 2013
Seunbunmi: Hello Yvete, longest time

Uncle-Seunbunmi, I replied your email and didn't hear from you. How you been? The day you finally agree to come to the US, we will pop something on your behalf. cheesy cheesy Kpolli will supply the alcohol.
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 12:40am On May 26, 2013
Yvete: @ Mamacita: Fantasia sings heavenly. Love that song you put up. #OnReplay send me any good ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKcozRG0bIk

this one is good
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 4:37am On May 26, 2013
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2013
Yvete:

Uncle-Seunbunmi, I replied your email and didn't hear from you. How you been? The day you finally agree to come to the US, we will pop something on your behalf. cheesy cheesy Kpolli will supply the alcohol.

Now they need my alcohol

Yvete:

Lolz. Mamacita, for real, Kpolli didn't tell me anything about coming to Houston. He knowingly avoided me.
How many days did you stay here? ... but I'm pretty disappointed you didn't tell me angry Would have met you if you had free time.

I did just before exam week
I didn't stay over night.... Went directly to the airport, I dunno anyone there to even sleep over... No money for hotel cry

Was even thinking of buzzing u so we could see just b4 I left but tot u would be too busy, left on tuesday around 4/5... N that's rush hour rite?
Why I no go wan hang out with Yvete

Mamacita007:

Thank God ur better now. what did u eat in houston?

Chicken burger n fries ooo! pere

1 Like

Re: Title? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 26, 2013
Mamacita&Yvete.....
He just told me to come to California because that's where most(all) of the tech companies are!!! And that address is Google's Headquarters in CA
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 2:27pm On May 26, 2013
I.Joan:
Mamacita&Yvete.....
He just told me to come to California because that's where most(all) of the tech companies are!!! And that address is Google's Headquarters in CA

llooooooll i was only joking & pls dnt take it personal at all. Nice4life didnt like it so im sorry. make una forgive me ooo cry cry cry

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY
Re: Title? by nice4life: 3:37pm On May 26, 2013
Yvete:

awww Uncle-Nice, this is so nice. (My sincere apologies. It was a joke).
Mamacita007:

llooooooll i was only joking & pls dnt take it personal at all. Nice4life didnt like it. im sorry. Make una forgive me ooo cry cry cry

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY.
Its ok smiley Have a blessed week everyone.
Re: Title? by Seunbunmi(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2013
Yvete:

I'm good godmother, happy sunday! i did not get your reply cry, pls can you resend it. Planning to come over mid July! can wait for the popping grin...hailing Mr Kpolli

2 Likes

Re: Title? by nice4life: 12:44am On May 27, 2013
Mamacita007: Dedicated to nice4life. im sure u saw my reply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXgMv4ygPgU
Thanks for the song, actually just listening to it now.There is no one but u, smile for me wherever u're right now smiley
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 3:58pm On May 27, 2013
Kpolli: I usually get off work around 5pm. Anyways, I MUST see you on your way back. smiley I'll give you my number so you could holla!
Guys, hope my joke isn't causing any problems on Mamacita's beautiful thread. Enjoy the love ((hugs)).
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 4:10pm On May 27, 2013
Mamacita007: this one is good

Not a fan of Chris Brown, but this one sounds good. I didn't know anything about Frank Ocean - cool too!

Almost everyone has had a not-so-good relationship, but we gotta keep it moving. Listen to more rap and you won't be so emotional. "Perfect" doesn't exist!
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2013
Yvete: Kpolli: I usually get off work around 5pm. Anyways, I MUST see you on your way back. smiley I'll give you my number so you could holla!
Guys, hope my joke isn't causing any problems on Mamacita's beautiful thread. Enjoy the love ((hugs)).

Ok ma.... Sure will do

Which joke?

And pls why are you hating on Chris Breezy?
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 6:07pm On May 27, 2013
kpolli: Ok ma.... Sure will do

Which joke?

And pls why are you hating on Chris Breezy?

Please don't tell me you're one of those #TeamBreezy people? Not a fan, I prefer Miguel or J. Cole.
Besides, forgot to say this earlier, you always claim being broke, but you take more vacations than anyone here. smiley Weren't you in Miami last year? The UK -> Nigeria and you're broke? C'mon Kpolli!
Re: Title? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 27, 2013
Guys, Listen to Emeli Sande instead or Adele!!!

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nwdjQmc_N8[/flash]

2 Likes

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2013
Adele bores me and Emeli is Lez grin, but I like her. "My kind of Love" is another good one. Check it out.
Re: Title? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 27, 2013
Emeli isn't les.... She is married to a guy who is a marine biologist or sumtin like that...
There was nothing sexua1 in the video or lyrics?

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_siYfZDh5w[/flash]
Re: Title? by nice4life: 7:03pm On May 27, 2013
Yvete: I'd like to encourage those of you on LinkedIn to join these groups below. They have very interesting debates that keep you updated with what's up. It's also useful for those of us tapping into Project Management simultaneously. I got my second job from a recruiter on LinkedIn through this forum. Here're the links:
Logistics-Supply-Chain-Networking-Group
Procurement Professionals (#1 Supply Chain & sourcing group)
my bad I followed ur post, didn't know it was in another thread.LOl well here is my response.
sounds good o,we should connect on linkedln, I belong to other groups that relates to my area of specialization.This weekend is long, I am been forced to cook again can't keep interrupting my movies just to go eat outside sad How are you spending your memorial day? I PM you, can you reply so we can connect on Linkedln?

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 7:53pm On May 27, 2013
@ Joan: You know all this about her, you must be a fan. That's what I heard. Guess its false.

@ Uncle-Nice: Sure will! Please do NOT cook beans today. Jollof rice is just as easy. smiley
Re: Title? by nice4life: 9:04pm On May 27, 2013
Yvete: @ Joan: You know all this about her, you must be a fan. That's what I heard. Guess its false.

@ Uncle-Nice: Sure will! Please do NOT cook beans today. [b]Jollof rice [/b]is just as easy. smiley
I change my mind , not cooking today. I'm replying you from a Mexican restaurant now having my lunch grin
Did I hear u say jollof is easy? its not easy o, the last time I ate jollof rice was in an African culture festival where one Ibo woman prepared some naija dish to sell.Flavour even called his beautiful bride "my jollof rice". I miss jollof rice.Lolz
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2013
Yvete:

Please don't tell me you're one of those #TeamBreezy people? Not a fan, I prefer Miguel or J. Cole.
Besides, forgot to say this earlier, you always claim being broke, but you take more vacations than anyone here. smiley Weren't you in Miami last year? The UK -> Nigeria and you're broke? C'mon Kpolli! Hehe

Yes ooo... Ever since the world turned their backs on him for slapping their own.... grin grin grin

Daytona Beach not Miami and I was with family, same thing happening now.... I am with family... Amen I claim it... I am not broke but I no get spare cash like I want right now

2 Likes

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 3:38am On May 28, 2013
For months, the H-1B visa manages to annoy everyone. A close friend (Chem. Eng) was sponsored this year for a H-1B visa and unfortunately, he wasn't selected in the lottery. His OPT expires in August and out of annoyance he considered pivoting to Canada until this; the revised senate immigration bill.

The original bill would increase H-1B Visa and "high-tech" green card, and give their spouses work authorization That's a plus. The amended bill extended more favorites:
• The revised bill raises the annual H-1B cap from 65,000 to 115,000(a 5000 increase). The annual escalator increases from 10,000 to 20,000 if occupational unemployment for the management, professional and related occupations is below 4.5%(which has been below 4% in recent years).

If the President could sign the bill into law as it is before the end of fiscal year 2013(Sep 30, 2013), we might have 50,000-75,000 new H1B Visa available starting October 1, 2013(fights still ahead).Sounds good -Start job-hunting! grin

• Most employers will not be required to offer a job to an equally or better qualified U.S. worker before hiring foreign workers, only "dependent firms" have to do it. Dependent firms are those with 15% or more of the workforce on visas. The bill mandates the H-1B dependent employers to offer minimum of Level II wage and banning Level I wage.

• A new "intending immigrant" provision excludes the number of H-1B and L-1 employees who have started the green card process from counting the total number of H-1B and L-1 employees for the determination of "dependent firms". This provision will certainly encourage employers to file large number of employment based green card petitions for their employees to avoid the title of "dependent firms"!

The best part of the original bill is a 60-day transition period for H-1B workers to change jobs. An employer can no longer kick a worker out of the country by firing them and workers who wish to renew their visas no longer have to leave the country. Foreign workers can finally make their own employment decisions without worrying too much about the legal status! Amen!

Seems like we're heading nice somewhere with this! One good thing has always been that the wait for permanent residency isn't frustratingly long for Nigerians unlike Indians, Chinese, etc. ( Few companies are willing to do this, however, because it means you can then find work elsewhere without obtaining a new H-visa.)

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9239471/A_stinky_onion_blooms_in_the_Senate_say_H_1B_critics.
http://www.myvisajobs.com/Blog/

2 Likes

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 3:47am On May 28, 2013
nice4life: I change my mind , not cooking today. I'm replying you from a Mexican restaurant now having my lunch grin
Did I hear u say jollof is easy? its not easy o, the last time I ate jollof rice was in an African culture festival where one Ibo woman prepared some naija dish to sell.Flavour even called his beautiful bride "my jollof rice". I miss jollof rice.Lolz

Tell Madam-at-the-top to hook you up with cooking lessons. Lolz. Mexican food is fattening especially the burritos.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 8:01am On May 28, 2013
Yvete: For months, the H-1B visa manages to annoy everyone. A close friend (Chem. Eng) was sponsored this year for a H-1B visa and unfortunately, he wasn't selected in the lottery. His OPT expires in August and out of annoyance he considered pivoting to Canada until this; the revised senate immigration bill.

The original bill would increase H-1B Visa and "high-tech" green card, and give their spouses work authorization That's a plus. The amended bill extended more favorites:
• The revised bill raises the annual H-1B cap from 65,000 to 115,000(a 5000 increase). The annual escalator increases from 10,000 to 20,000 if occupational unemployment for the management, professional and related occupations is below 4.5%(which has been below 4% in recent years).

If the President could sign the bill into law as it is before the end of fiscal year 2013(Sep 30, 2013), we might have 50,000-75,000 new H1B Visa available starting October 1, 2013(fights still ahead).Sounds good -Start job-hunting! grin

• Most employers will not be required to offer a job to an equally or better qualified U.S. worker before hiring foreign workers, only "dependent firms" have to do it. Dependent firms are those with 15% or more of the workforce on visas. The bill mandates the H-1B dependent employers to offer minimum of Level II wage and banning Level I wage.

• A new "intending immigrant" provision excludes the number of H-1B and L-1 employees who have started the green card process from counting the total number of H-1B and L-1 employees for the determination of "dependent firms". This provision will certainly encourage employers to file large number of employment based green card petitions for their employees to avoid the title of "dependent firms"!

The best part of the original bill is a 60-day transition period for H-1B workers to change jobs. An employer can no longer kick a worker out of the country by firing them and workers who wish to renew their visas no longer have to leave the country. Foreign workers can finally make their own employment decisions without worrying too much about the legal status! Amen!

Seems like we're heading nice somewhere with this! One good thing has always been that the wait for permanent residency isn't frustratingly long for Nigerians unlike Indians, Chinese, etc. ( Few companies are willing to do this, however, because it means you can then find work elsewhere without obtaining a new H-visa.)

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9239471/A_stinky_onion_blooms_in_the_Senate_say_H_1B_critics.
http://www.myvisajobs.com/Blog/
Yvete this is good news o, has d senate passed the bill ? What about congress ?my eyes are heavy I'll check the link tomorrow.
seems the bill has been approved by the senate, wow our steps are ordered to be in the US at a time like this smiley Over to you Obama cheesy

H1B is now like OPT with 60 days grace period, that`s really cool.
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 12:21am On May 29, 2013
Yvete: Tell Madam-at-the-top to hook you up with cooking lessons. Lolz. Mexican food is fattening especially the burritos.

mmmm i bought subway for lunch today. Their meatball marinara
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 1:41am On May 29, 2013
Its dis type of song u ll like. Her name is eva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1NTXQHOdU
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 1:54am On May 29, 2013
Mamacita007: Its dis type of song u ll like. Her name is eva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1NTXQHOdU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkHVeKyD83M

Wassup with all these sad love songs?
Re: Title? by Nobody: 2:08am On May 29, 2013
I know Eva... I think "I don did it" is her best song!
I like some of Alicia Keys songs but am not too keen on her!
Thanks mamacita kiss kiss kiss
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 2:23am On May 29, 2013
kpolli: Wassup with all these sad love songs?

lloooooll which one is sad there? Ive removed the alicia keys. dedicated to u from my favourite MAYD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cynYZjSLDU
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 2:28am On May 29, 2013
I.Joan:
I know Eva... I think "I don did it" is her best song!
I like some of Alicia Keys songs but am not too keen on her!
Thanks mamacita kiss kiss kiss

I cant find the video for that song sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.