Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,851 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Title? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Title? (74241 Views)

Man U Claims Their Nineteenth League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 5:47pm On May 17, 2013
kpolli: So all of una dey ill.... Pele oo

I wish y'all speedy recovery.... Was ill but I did my usual moves to get myself cured (that was weeks back)

mmmm kpolli which moves? Kongfu grin
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 5:49pm On May 17, 2013
You all need to vote joan for naija president. All her threads re about politics or football llooooooll grin grin
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2013
Mamacita007:

mmmm kpolli which moves? Kongfu grin

lots of oranges and 4 shots of vodka and a lot of activities like walking, playing soccer and co.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 12:52pm On May 18, 2013
Thanks everyone for your prayers , so much love in d house . I am fine now!
To avoid future occurrence I want to take heed to Paul's counsel to Timothy , I shouldn't be drinking only water but occasional wine is good for me.lol
@kpolli over to you, what do u recommends for starters because vodka is for advance users?
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 5:16pm On May 18, 2013
nice4life: Thanks everyone for your prayers , so much love in d house . I am fine now!
To avoid future occurrence I want to take heed to Paul's counsel to Timothy , I shouldn't be drinking only water but occasional wine is good for me.lol
@kpolli over to you, what do u recommends for starters because vodka is for advance users?
kpolli: lots of oranges and 4 shots of vodka and a lot of activities like walking, playing soccer and co.

Dont mind kpolli. Wat kind of mfm member drinks vodka? kpolli has a beer parlour lloooooll click his profile to see it grin grin
this is wat u need for breakfast that wont give heartburn & if u beg, NO IN ADVANCE llooooll

Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2013
Mamacita007:

Dont mind kpolli. Wat kind of mfm member drinks vodka? Kpolli has a beer parlour on nairaland lloooooll click his profile to see it. grin grin
This is wat u need for breakfast that wont give heartburn & if u beg, NO IN ADVANCE llooooll

SMH.... You asked for my secret and I told u... But if it's the ulcer one, just try to eat none salt meals for a while
Re: Title? by nice4life: 6:37pm On May 18, 2013
Mamacita007:

Dont mind kpolli. Wat kind of mfm member drinks vodka? Kpolli has a beer parlour on nairaland lloooooll click his profile to see it. grin grin
This is wat u need for breakfast that wont give heartburn & if u beg, NO IN ADVANCE llooooll
So yummy, chei see wetin person dey miss. How e go bi na? I'm getting ready to go to the African store again to get a ready made stew for rice.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 3:01pm On May 19, 2013
@kpolli I went through ur beer parlor thread, that's one of the best thread I've seen on NL. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 4:02pm On May 19, 2013
Mamacita007: Please i asked a question abt getting a work permit in Canada. If the person gets a diplomatic entry visa to Canada, will they need TRV to work or TRV & then work permit? Do they hire foreign graduates? Please where r d gurus here?

You've got homework!

How do you think most people on that thread would know a thing about foreign service? Take a short vacation to see how you like it. When they get there, they'll weigh their options. EDITED

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 4:10pm On May 19, 2013
kpolli: lots of oranges and 4 shots of vodka and a lot of activities like walking, playing soccer and co.

... and you still attend Mountain of Fire?? C'mon Kpolli! smiley
After 4 shots of vodka, won't you be too drunk to play soccer?
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 4:13pm On May 19, 2013
nice4life: So yummy, chei see wetin person dey miss. How e go bi na? I'm getting ready to go to the African store again to get a ready made stew for rice.

O Lawd! You buy the ready-made stew in a glass jar or from an African restaurant? Stew is so easy to make. Lolz.
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2013
Yvete:

... and you still attend Mountain of Fire?? C'mon Kpolli! smiley
After 4 shots of vodka, won't you be too drunk to play soccer?

Ehen!!! How would 4 shots get me drunk? I am stronger than that.... It burns n heals the throat... Soccer is best played while tipsy wink
Re: Title? by nice4life: 10:22pm On May 19, 2013
Yvete:

O Lawd! You buy the ready-made stew in a glass jar or from an African restaurant? Lolz. Stew is so easy to make. Lolz.
the one in glass jar embarassed.That's why I rarely cook only in some weekends because my food are less nutritious than what I eat outside,I lack the patience and creativity to cook with varieties of ingredient like mamacita's noodle.Lol
Btw, how are you feeling now? I check that zumunta association website, why u come join me with the north na? I am from middlebelt and we are more close to the igbo's than northerners.
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2013
nice4life: @kpolli I went through ur beer parlor thread, that's one of the best thread I've seen on NL. Kudos

Thanks sir
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 2:56am On May 20, 2013
grin @ Nice, I didn't group you with Northerners oh! Lolz. Where do you think I'm from? cheesy The group encompasses all Notherners & Middle Belters thats why I recommended that you join, but its okay if you don't like the group. I'm not a member, but attend their parties grin
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 5:16am On May 20, 2013
Work starts tomorrow. I've been off work since Monday grin ( had a great week @ home watching Nigerian movies, breezing in and out of the doctor's office and popping pills). If you guys like Nigerian comedy, I watched these funny movies last week ~
Pregnant couple 1 & 2...Hilarious!
Okon goes to school
Sharp boys part 1 through 4.

Have a blessed week y'all! Safe journey Kpolli. smiley
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2013
Yvete: Work starts tomorrow. I've been off work since Monday grin ( had a great week @ home watching Nigerian movies, breezing in and out of the doctor's office and popping pills). If you guys like Nigerian comedy, I watched these funny movies last week ~
Okon goes to school

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Title? by nice4life: 7:39am On May 20, 2013
Yvete: Work starts tomorrow. I've been off work since Monday grin ( had a great week @ home watching Nigerian movies, breezing in and out of the doctor's office and popping pills). If you guys like Nigerian comedy, I watched these funny movies last week ~
Okon goes to school

Have a blessed week too, I'll look up those movies though can't remember the last time I watched Nigerian movies.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 7:54pm On May 20, 2013
my dear friends, here is my bro song I'm thinking of signing him in my record label smiley

http://picosong.com/F67N/
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 9:04pm On May 20, 2013
nice4life: my dear friends, here is my bro song I'm thinking of signing him in my record label smiley

http://picosong.com/F67N/

o my god!!!!!! grin grin My heart just cut b4 i even clicked this song. Please dont give us heart attack here ooo lloooooll. I will listen to it & be HONEST llooooll
New comment
The song is nice.I prefer it to the one on NL front page but its lyk dis ur bros is high on shekpe & paraga hahaahaaa where u in d studio with them?
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 9:06pm On May 20, 2013
kpolli: Ehen!!! How would 4 shots get me drunk? I am stronger than that.... It burns n heals the throat... Soccer is best played while tipsy wink

May God guide & protect u in the field, in the beer parlour & heal ur throat from alcohol when u can drink holy water from tb joshua grin grin
yvete, nice4life is calabar & u've grouped him with ndi awusa llooooooll
Re: Title? by nice4life: 10:03pm On May 20, 2013
Mamacita007:

o my god!!!!!! grin grin My heart just cut b4 i even clicked this song. Please dont give us heart attack here ooo lloooooll. I will listen to it & be HONEST llooooll
New comment
The song is nice.I prefer it to the one on NL front page but its lyk dis ur bros is high on shekpe & paraga hahahahahaaa where u in d studio with them?
chei mamacita, no kill me with laugh o. wetin be shekpe and paraga? I had to use google sef, No i was not with him in studio.
Re: Title? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 20, 2013
Mamacita007:

New comment
The song is nice.It is ? sad sad sadI prefer it to the one on NL front page but its lyk dis ur bros is high on shekpe & paraga I agree grin grin grin hahahahahaaa where u in d studio with them?

1 Like

Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2013
Mamacita007:

May God guide & protect u in the field, in the beer parlour & heal ur throat from alcohol when u can drink holy water from tb joshua grin grin
@Yvete: nice4life is calabar & u've grouped him with ndi awusa llooooooll

Vodka is medicinal.. Do ur research...

So Mamacita knows Nice4life's tribe but doesn't know mine and am meant to be the boo.... Time I start accepting defeat cry cry
Re: Title? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 20, 2013
Broz Kpolli!!!!!!!!!!
Safe Journey....
In case I don't get to talk to you before you leave.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 10:31pm On May 20, 2013
I.Joan:

Joan serious na, the song not nice? Its shekpe and paraga a Lagos slang or something
Re: Title? by nice4life: 10:37pm On May 20, 2013
kpolli:

Vodka is medicinal.. Do ur research...

So Mamacita knows Nice4life's tribe but doesn't know mine and am meant to be the boo.... Time I start accepting defeat cry cry
fear not my man, she's still with u, can't u see the heart felt , holy ghost filled prayer she prayed for u so u can drink vodka and still be able to play football cheesy

1 Like

Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2013
I.Joan:
Broz Kpolli!!!!!!!!!!
Safe Journey....
In case I don't get to talk to you before you leave.

Thanks dear

nice4life:
fear not my man, she's still with u, can't u see the heart felt , holy ghost filled prayer she prayed for u so u can drink vodka and still be able to play football cheesy

Consolation cheesy grin
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 1:19am On May 21, 2013
kpolli: Vodka is medicinal.. Do ur research...

cry cry ur not defeated.Ill miss u. So we wont hear from you till u come back nxt semester? Will u stop by. how can one reach u nau? cry cry
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 1:26am On May 21, 2013
nice4life:
Joan serious na, the song not nice? Its shekpe and paraga a Lagos slang or something

Joan doesnt like ur bros's song.whats his music name? Is he on youtube?
@ Nice4life why are u buying already made stew that has been processed when you can make fresh stew from youtube or i can teach u with skype. Are u just lazy? grin the spicy one is very good but its also expensive without meat or do you use kfc chicken? grin grin
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 1:52am On May 21, 2013
Where can i travel to now?this one that everybody is going away sad sad
Re: Title? by nice4life: 1:59am On May 21, 2013
Mamacita007: Where can i travel to now?this one that everybody is going away sad sad
come to me mon cherie, you'll love the weather down here in California, very good for your beautiful skin smiley I am very sure Arizona is damn hot now abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.