Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nigerian Youths Movement For Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Movement For Revolution (922 Views)

Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Nigerians Too Timid For Revolution – Gov. Amaechi / Obasanjo Denies Calling For Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Movement For Revolution by martin123: 4:36am On May 01, 2013
Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other country except Nigeria, We have been suffering in silence while our Leaders put our future in their bank accounts. How can we remain like this? How can a youth go to school and suffered to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40 and still your future is as bleak as a dark room. Did your parents send you to school to sit at home because our Government have failed us. Let us come out one day and say No. We must not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to find a better life, our better life is here in our country. We have the money, oil and resources but only a selected few have continue to suck it dry why we keep believing God for a change, wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000 youths in each of the 36states to challenge the Government. We say NO, we will destroy this country and rebuild it afresh, we will Kill those who stand on our way as they are consideredthe enemy. A man cannot have billions of naira while millions of youths roam the streets every day looking for daily bread. Our young men must not all be kidnappers, our young girls must not all be prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has come for us to react, the only way our Government listens is violence,they have shown it to the Niger delta militantsand nowthey are planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a simple gesture of N20,000 per monthto the unemployed was rejected and you pay militants N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as minimum wage? How much do they pay to elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria will burn to berebuilt again like Libya, Iraq, Egypt and Tunisia...pleas e spread this message unless you want todie in poverty in a country where God has destined all of us to be happy and prosperous...!! ! Pls send this msg to all ur contact cos anytin can happen o!!! The time is right for us all to say no bad governance who take the youths for granted!
I knw sum will say NO let start the move together by joining the group "nigerian youths movement for revolution"pls don't send friend request just like the group "nigerian youths movement for revolution" help us in recommending the group to ur family and friend say no to bad leaders, say no to oppressors

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Movement For Revolution by Nobody: 4:44am On May 01, 2013
I understand your frustration. The protest is overdue if you ask me. The problem is, nobody wants to die o!
Re: Nigerian Youths Movement For Revolution by frodobee: 6:20am On May 01, 2013
Call on me to sponsor ur tracts and pamphlets when u outline ur(our) goals and ideologies.
Re: Nigerian Youths Movement For Revolution by Doncolio(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2013
Enough is enough. I hear some1 say nobody wants to die: you mean no1 wants to die with the incessant loothing of public funds(where each of the 160million citizens could have been paid #420,000/year as a form of national security), the making of life unbearable for many, everyday kidnaping and robbery at all levels and all forms of desperation. Think again, let's say no to deception by some few set of people.
They are all in the business of loothing so no1 will want to check the other as long they all stack billions(since that's their money language)
It is high time we woke up already and call this thieves in disguise to book.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Nigerian Youths Movement For Revolution by nabiz(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2013
In ur own definition, how do u define revolution? what is going to be our objective? what type of revolution ar u talking about? what stractegies ar we going to employ? ar u sure you u ar a nigerian? will u first set urself ablaze like the tunishian guy? how is libya, tunishia, egypt after their revolution? i'm waiting for the answer. thank
Re: Nigerian Youths Movement For Revolution by Nobody: 9:16am On May 01, 2013
hahahaha make we forget this Revolution nonsense until 2019. You dont expect me to join a gworo stain brown teeth hausa man and overthrown oga GEJ? Lets wait till a Northerner becomes the president. Then we can talk Revolution. Atleast by then it would have been long overdue
Re: Nigerian Youths Movement For Revolution by Nobody: 9:53am On May 01, 2013
Front page pls

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? / Okorocha, Contractor At War Over Alleged N24m Kickback / Why Waste So Much Money On Exmilitants President Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.