Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,420 members, 7,843,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens (8762 Views)

Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate / APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages / APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by swedbase(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2013
iamswizz: abeg... help me see this mumu

Na you be the mumu here my friend
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by teskyg: 12:18pm On May 01, 2013
Anytime we say we will not support any Muslim Candidate.Rochas should go and join his Aboki and Yoruba party after his impeachment.I can't believe Rochas would so easily dig his own grave.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by RickyRoss1(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2013
dazey: It is a pity that a Northern is the Governor of IMO State we must make sure that Rochas Okorocha don't win the Governor of IMO state in 2015

We Imolites dont care whether Rochas is a northerner or not, he can even be OSama Bin Laden for all I care, point is, Rochas is working and his good works will help him wherever he goes. He can succeed no matter whichever party he decides to join in the future.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Ad4(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2013
Those who call APC a progressive party,I wonder if they know the meaning of progressive.Let us look at the foundation of APC - ACN(Tinubu's baby,the party has done well but compared to the advantage they have over all other states,they have not done very well.Its only recently that the Niger Delta States started benefing from oil),CPC(Buhari's baby,a man who had the chances of changing things in the past but didn't now he is look for a chance.What impact has CPC made in the various states and in Nigeria as a whole-nothing),ANPP(very confused people,I don't know where they stand).
The only progressive party now still temines the PDP and I will still want us to give them a chance come 2015.I problems of Nigeria can not be solved in 20yrs. It is a progressive thing.APC will not do better if given twice the chance PDP has.
Besides,who are those in APC?are they not formal helpers and house boys of PDP who now want a bigger share!
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2013
gbanikiti: APGA is just scared they just have one state governed by it which is even an Affiliate to PDP. Infact, APGA is already a dead party.

I don't know why people who are politically inept will open their mouth to talk politics.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Chillypelly(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2013
It will take a proactive change from the governor and his accomplices to win the confidence of Imo people. Coming back from his money laundering business to offer 200k to the man he nearly killed is suicide itself. Fortunately that can't melt the ingenuity and creative spirit of Imolites.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Zet72(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2013
[quote

“But if he is now bad-mouthing his party because of his relationship with an association that is unregistered,
Here got me laughing had, conglomeration of thieving bastard.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Ambcharles(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2013
I've said it before,rochas will perform better under military sytem of govt....this is the first time. Rochas is ever winning an election,he is simply a use and dump kind of person,i remba hw he beeged to be given apga platform,no he's calling it ano ordinary traditional institution.....imo state politicians are known to be very proud people especially rochas,the apga chairman in imostate that rochas installed was simply his employee that worked in his hotel that he brought to become a state chairman,what about his deputy governor....he's busy running imo state like his private company...we'll shock him in 2015 dats if he'll last till den
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by carlos1(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2013
dotNaira: Plot By APGA To Expel Governor Okorocha Thickens

Members of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, are currently intensifying moves to expel the embattled Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, for alleged anti-party activities.

Okorocha will be the first Governor to be expelled in the current Republic, if the plot by his party sails through.

It would be recalled that ex-governors Abubakar Rimi of Kano State and Balarabe Musa of Kaduna State were expelled under the platform of Peoples Redemption Party in the Second Republic.

DailyPost has gathered that members of the National Working Committee of APGA are making serious moves to oust Okorocha from the party.

Factions of APGA, led by Mr. Victor Umeh and Mazi Okwu have disowned Okorocha for joining the APC as clearly displayed in the last ACN party convention.

The source, who would not want his name mentioned disclosed that, “Rochas has left APGA and that is why he can’t get re-election. His romance with APC amounts to anti-party activities. When we put things right, we can talk of punishment for errant members. But I can tell you that Rochas will be expelled from APGA.”

APGA faction leader, Okwu stated that although attending conventions is not an offence, since it brings about cross-pollination of political ideas, Okorocha had however been attacking the APGA which produced him as Governor.

He said, “His (Okorocha’s) body language and movement show he is with APC. Attending the Action Congress of Nigeria convention, is not bad, because during convention, about eight political parties attended as guests. I have attended the convention of other parties as well.

“But if he is now bad-mouthing his party because of his relationship with an association that is unregistered, we can only keep our fingers crossed, hoping that if and whenever the APC is registered, we will know what to do. For now, the APC is still seen as an association and not a political party.”

Asked if it was possible to expel a sitting governor, Okwu said, Rimi and Musa were expelled from the PRP.

“If a Governor dumps the party on which he was elected, it is an issue that has to take care of itself. But let us wait; it may be possible that at the end of the day, he (Okorocha) may have a rethink. So, let’s not say much on that issue yet,” he said.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/04/28/plot-by-apga-to-expel-governor-okorocha-thickens/

I so much hate politics, this story sounds so boring to me. Give me sports (football) new jari.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by mike404(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2013
Is Mallam roaches okorocha still the governor of imo state
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Myself2(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2013
That treacherous cameleon should be stoned
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by chino11(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2013
dazey: It is a pity that a Northern is the Governor of IMO State we must make sure that Rochas Okorocha don't win the Governor of IMO state in 2015

It is quite unfortunate that imo state been ruled by fraudsters since 1999. Hope they elect a gov in 2015 that has ideas that affects people and create employment, development and industrialisation so that its people will stay back to work and develop the state once they leave school.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 01, 2013
If Owelle is guilty of anti-party activity, then he should be expelled, it is improper for Governors to ride the wings of a party act against the party afterwards, infact, a clause in the constitution should be drafted to enable parties recall their governors should they act parallel to governing principles.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by saolab: 1:35pm On May 01, 2013
Emperor_007:
i cant understand some people on NL any more, it look as if some people have been paid to be unreason for the rest of their life. How do they always turn national issues to religion,ethnic or political issues as if we are in shrines,churches or mosques. Please be reasonable enough when you are in social media like this.

^^^

Hence, APC should be lobbying to present Rochas as presidential candidate or another person that's not Muslim.

Don't deceive yourself or others, APC started it and structured that presidential candidate must be given to a Norther Muslim, huh?

Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Duru1(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2013
APGA should not embark on any plot to expel the jackass called Rochas Okorocha for anti-party activity. The moronic scumbag should have been expelled by now and subsequently impeached because all reasons to proceed for such actions are glaringly evidential.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Tpave(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2013
It is called Party Porting. No qualms, cos it is the in thing now.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Costa2000(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2013
Emperor_007: Okorocha can't be in two different parties same time, that's anti-party.

Buhari and Tinubu are not the messiah Nigerians want, any Igbo person supporting this power must return to North ( and must be northern Muslim) is absolutely on his own.

Gbam
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Duru1(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2013
Alhaji Rochas Okorocha is barren of political ideologies. The only ideology the Alhaji has as a political practitioner is how to embezzle public fund. Anybody who has come close to Alhaji Rochas Okorocha will easily discern that he is very uncouth and lacks sophistication. A closer look at the Alhaji Rochas Okorocha reveals a rude con artist.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by gbanikiti(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

We Imolites dont care whether Rochas is a northerner or not, he can even be OSama Bin Laden for all I care, point is, Rochas is working and his good works will help him wherever he goes. He can succeed no matter whichever party he decides to join in the future.
gbam! infact you need a hot kiss. You will live long.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Demdem(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
That's not the point. The point is that APGA is still a party. Whether they have a future or not is not the bone of contention here. Rochas is free to go to any party of his choice. He musn't remain in APGA while he dines with other political parties.

He is in APGA and also a factional leader there. APC is not a party yet so I don't understand ur point. He knows APGA will soon die after Obi hands over to the killer party so he is planning for the future. He should be praised for having good foresight.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Afam4eva(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2013
Demdem:

He is in APGA and also a factional leader there. APC is not a party yet so I don't understand ur point. He knows APGA will soon die after Obi hands over to the killer party so he is planning for the future. He should be praised for having good foresight.
Is his APGA faction registered with INEC because APGA has existed and has Anambra as it's base before he joined. You can't join a party as a newbie and in a few years, you start calling yourself an APGA factional leader. Why not leave APGA altogether. It's not by force to remain there.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by OmoTier1(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2013
When parties are mentioned, APGA should shut up! APGA is not a party, rather an association of bunch of silly people that goes after "kola nut" whenever they are hungry.

The only state they control, Anambra, is it not comparable to Jigawa State in terms of democracy dividend Useless party. Let Okorocha decamp to any party that can ensure that roads, schools, hospital are built in Imo State.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Demdem(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is his APGA faction registered with INEC because APGA has existed and has Anambra as it's base before he joined. You can't join a party as a newbie and in a few years, you start calling yourself an APGA factional leader. Why not leave APGA altogether. It's not by force to remain there.

Who is talking about registration? He is still in APGA and not in APC. The party APGA will die soon so he is planning ahead.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by lagcity(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2013
holy crap, Ndigbo are behaving like fascists. A person dares not to follow the herd and you all want to stone him to death. shame shame
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Afam4eva(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2013
Demdem:

Who is talking about registration? He is still in APGA and not in APC. The party APGA will die soon so he is planning ahead.
Read the topic again. It doesn't say they are angry that he wants to port to another party. They're only concerned he's engaging in anti-party activities which is true. If he wants to leave APGA then he should do so already but until then he should not engage in activities that are detrimental to the party. I'm a Rochas supporter and him leaving does not change anything. Let's just learn to speak the truth.
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by owobokiri(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2013
He will win a second term even as an "independent candidate".. This is Imo state. There wil be another otokoto mayhem if the Ilomuanya gang tries anything funny.. All he needs to do is to keep working hard while producing those results. In 2 years, he has a record better than that of Udenwa and Ohakim. That is immense. We will meet them at the war front.. , sorry ballot box..
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by kasiem(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2013
Abagworo:

That Ikonne guy would have been the best thing to happen to Abia State. He was young then at 35 years. People are quite jealous of Rochas achievements in 2years and are trying fruitlessly to destabilize him.
ikonne that couldn't achieve anything as a commissioner of workers?
Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Duru1(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2013
Alhaji Rochas Okorocha’s achievements only reverberate in prints not pictures on nairaland and Imo State media houses looking for handouts from the alhaji. I have challenged the loudmouthed praise singers of Alhaji Rochas Okorocha to flood this forum with pictures of the over hyped alhaji Okorocha’s achievements. I am not surprised that till date no single picture of the so-called Alhaji Rochas Okorocha accomplishment has been photographed. I guess the reasons are not far fetched because there is no achievement. Alhaji Rochas Okorocha is Okorosha and Ojionu altogether.

1 Like

Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by Abagworo(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2013
Duru1: Alhaji Rochas Okorocha’s achievements only reverberate in prints not pictures on nairaland and Imo State media houses looking for handouts from the alhaji. I have challenged the loudmouthed praise singers of Alhaji Rochas Okorocha to flood this forum with pictures of the over hyped alhaji Okorocha’s achievements. I am not surprised that till date no single picture of the so-called Alhaji Rochas Okorocha accomplishment has been photographed. I guess the reasons are not far fetched because there is no achievement. Alhaji Rochas Okorocha is Okorosha and Ojionu altogether.

Thought I posted some pictures from Orlu.

Re: Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens by OneNaira6: 1:29am On May 02, 2013
Ooh you can tell a tolerable community when you see one. so you all are trying to tell us after Rochas went all over the insulting, attacking and belittling APGA, they still forgave him and didn't kick him out. Ewo APGA una don fall my hand. The village 1diot of Igboland should have been kicked out the minute he switched parties. Didn't anyone tell him, it's inapproriate to switch party and yet not resign from your original party. They need to stop warning the slowpoke, and send him packing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline / Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents / Immigration Debunks Arrest Of Ekiti-bound Foreigners from Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.