Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi (15537 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by sheniqua: 6:33pm On May 08, 2008
If you google anything with Nigeria on it and there's a related thread on nairaland,you'll get a hit.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by SENATORJD(m): 6:33pm On May 08, 2008
hantayo:

When that happens, we will be happy to post some pictures. We appreciate those of you who want to celebrate with us and even those of you who are still skeptical. We pray it will be soon.
we sincerely hope it would be soon, then we can celebrate
@aloib, men somethings one cant /wont just understand, some serious complicated things, i have tired too as well
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 6:36pm On May 08, 2008
what dose a picture proof

will you go and look for him.
if they story was true really true you think i will really bother if anyone thinks its true or not.
am not saying its not true at all.
but some things do not fit in.
. The boy give in two  countries that he lives in.
the woman says we are in the us.
do Americans not use the word states
a reply that came just after church.? on a sunday.

The boy gave two countries that he lives in. - Yes, people are known to relocate from time to time.

The woman - me I guess - says we are in the US. - Yes, we are in the US.

Do Americans not use the word states? - No, not usually, but then again there are a lot of us.  I'm sure some use that word.  I tend to say U.S. or America.  We have this funny thing here that says you can tell what part of the country someone is from by the words they use (i.e. bag vs. sack  or  soda vs. pop  or  cart vs. buggy).  The U.S. is a huge place.  

A reply that came just after church? on a Sunday? - Yes, I came home from Church - on Sunday - logged on my computer and there was the reply.  God is good.

Here's the deal,  you can believe that everything that was presented here was true or you can believe that it was all a pack of lies.  It really doesn't matter one way or another.  On the day that Emeka Jr and EziNne are finally reunited with their father you can sit in your chair and not believe it at all and it will still take place to the glory of God.  I guarantee you that if you refuse to believe in gravity it will still operate.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by SENATORJD(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2008
sheniqua:

It'll be nice but you're not obligated to.
Even if you appear in person on nairaland,there's still those that'll doubt you.
Nigerians are not too trusting because of the nature of the society
Especially those in Nigeria.
@sheniqua it would be unfair to say Nigerians are not too trusting, am a Nigerian and would speak for myself and a few others, when stories starts taking different shapes and dont compliment each other, then u start rasing questions, we or better still i as much as i give pple element of doubt would not take everything hook,line and sinker then where is the room for cross checking and re-reading if one takes all at once?Nigerians can be trusting, u just need to find such.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 6:50pm On May 08, 2008
very smart question indeed jennyo very smart. coolthough there aint anything not possible with macromedia flash/fireworks, buts lets wait and see hopeful my doubts undecidedjust like mamaputs and a few others might just be cleared

Good Lord. I really don't have enough hours in a day to Photoshop fake pictures. What exactly would I be gaining by faking this entire thing?

I hope you passed on the Igbo I wrote you to Emeka snr.
Wish you all the best.
I wish there were more step mothers like you.

We read it together and he translated for me. You are very kind. Thank you.

i aint tryn o doubt yu but your 1st post on this site was on this thread, how did u knw someone was looking for your husband, what made u sign up into nairaland being that it would be rare for a non nigerian to be here,
plus how did u stumble upon the thread and stuff
she said that she was looking for recipe.
If you google anything with Nigeria on it and there's a related thread on nairaland,you'll get a hit.

You know, Google is a funny powerful tool. Yes, I was bored and had a few minutes to kill before going home for the day. I was looking at recipes. Something brought me to Nairaland. At that time this thread was right on the front page near the top of the Featured Forum Links. My husband's name jumped of the page at me. I wouldn't consider myself a "non-nigerian" exactly. Since my husband is Nigerian I have more interest than the average American.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Truequest(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2008
hantayo:

The boy gave two countries that he lives in. - Yes, people are known to relocate from time to time.

The woman - me I guess - says we are in the US. - Yes, we are in the US.

Do Americans not use the word states? - No, not usually, but then again there are a lot of us. I'm sure some use that word. I tend to say US. or America. We have this funny thing here that says you can tell what part of the country someone is from by the words they use (i.e. bag vs. sack or soda vs. pop or cart vs. buggy). The US. is a huge place.

A reply that came just after church? on a Sunday? - Yes, I came home from Church - on Sunday - logged on my computer and there was the reply. God is good.

Here's the deal, you can believe that everything that was presented here was true or you can believe that it was all a pack of lies. It really doesn't matter one way or another. On the day that Emeka Jr and EziNne are finally reunited with their father you can sit in your chair and not believe it at all and it will still take place to the glory of God. I guarantee you that if you refuse to believe in gravity it will still operate.

Making everybody to believe this story will be one hell of a job. Infact it will be near impossibility as the difference people's disposition and life dealing cause them to act differently. Though it will bless me to see the pics, but I can assure it will not convince some. Thomas though so close to Christ doubted his resurrection.

But this has been a very wonderful story, I told some of my friends that Emeka jr has returned to thread, they celebrated like they have known him before. I wish you and your new family all the best.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Uche2nna(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2008
hantayo:

You know, Google is a funny powerful tool. Yes, I was bored and had a few minutes to kill before going home for the day. I was looking at recipes. Something brought me to Nairaland. At that time this thread was right on the front page near the top of the Featured Forum Links. My husband's name jumped of the page at me. I wouldn't consider myself a "non-nigerian" exactly. Since my husband is Nigerian I have more interest than the average American.

@ romeo

You can't really say that Senator JD does not have basis for his skepticism. I really had serious trouble trying to reconcile the time frame bewteen Inky's posting and Hantayo's discovery of Nairaland. I was like " This must be one hell of a co incidence"  grin  Anyway, subsequent events is making me believe the story a little bit more. However, You can't dismiss the skepticism of others as just nonsense.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 7:05pm On May 08, 2008
You can't really say that Senator JD does not have basis for his skepticism. I really had serious trouble trying to reconcile the time frame between Inky's posting and Hantayo's discovery of Nairaland. I was like " This must be one hell of a co incidence" Anyway, subsequent events is making me believe the story a little bit more. However, You can't dismiss the skepticism of others as just nonsense.

I don't believe I have ever said the word "nonsense" at all. Nor have I ever attacked anyone no matter how much they doubted. I don't believe it was any kind of "hell of a coincidence". I believe that I have been praying for a long time that God would use me to bless my family - including my husband - and He did. I believe it was God's intervention. That's all.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Uche2nna(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2008
Actually, that was not for U hantayo. That was for romeo

I quoted U cos I had always been thinking on how u got to NL in the first place. No offence intended.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 7:11pm On May 08, 2008
Making everybody to believe this story will be one hell of a job. Infact it will be near impossibility as the difference people's disposition and life dealing cause them to act differently. Though it will bless me to see the pics, but I can assure it will not convince some. Thomas though so close to Christ doubted his resurrection.

But this has been a very wonderful story, I told some of my friends that Emeka jr has returned to thread, they celebrated like they have known him before. I wish you and your new family all the best.

You're right Truequest.  I guess it doesn't matter at this point since the purpose of me registering and posting in the first place has been accomplished.  I said once before, you haven't and won't see me posting anywhere else because this is the only thread to which I have anything to contribute.  I will come here and post a picture of their reunion when we have one.  Not to prove anything necessarily, but to bless those who have blessed us with their prayers and well wishes.  I don't hold anything against those who doubt.  Like I said, doubt doesn't change the truth of a thing.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Uche2nna(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2008
hantayo:

I don't believe I have ever said the word "nonsense" at all. Nor have I ever attacked anyone no matter how much they doubted. I don't believe it was any kind of "hell of a coincidence". I believe that I have been praying for a long time that God would use me to bless my family - including my husband - and He did. I believe it was God's intervention. That's all.

Yeah, God works in miraculous ways. And remenber, most miracles are usually unbelievable.

But like I have said, recent events have made me believe U a little more. So, Goodluck and I really think U are an awesome step mother!!!!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by sheniqua: 7:12pm On May 08, 2008
hantayo:

I believed Inky from day one and was the first to advise him on what to do .
I believed hantayo from day one too.
I have a PhD in fishing out fraud grin
This is not one of them in my opinion.

I want to prove if this is fraud
hantayo email me now and give your phone number and I'll  call you right away to confirm and report here if you don't mind.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 7:13pm On May 08, 2008
I quoted You because I had always been thinking on how u got to Nairaland in the first place. No offence intended.

Oh, I didn't catch that.  Sorry.  Anyway, I wasn't offended.  Just stating my point.  I love the discussion.  My father taught me debate maybe before he taught me to walk.   smiley
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tyna1(f): 7:17pm On May 08, 2008
Am still waiting,do you believe everything you read, see or hear? if we all do then there will no room for growth and
improvement. While growing up i read a James Hadley chase book titled "believe this and you will believe anything"
maybe is because of my kind of crowd everyone i told the story didn't believe it.Or maybe its me sometimes i don't even
believe myself.I checked the rules of this forum and it didn't say we should believe everything and not have a say.picture
or no picture i still stand my ground.There is a price for anyone who can change my mind on this.
@hantayo you right about goggle that was how i came here too.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 7:29pm On May 08, 2008
Yeah, God works in miraculous ways. And remenber, most miracles are usually unbelievable.

But like I have said, recent events have made me believe You a little more. So, Goodluck and I really think You are an awesome step mother!!!!

Thank you. I'm kind of new at this whole "step-mother" thing, but the kids and I are writing back and forth every day to try to get to know each other. It's lovely.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by sheniqua: 7:34pm On May 08, 2008
Uche2nna:

But like I have said, recent events have made me believe You a little more. So, Goodluck and I really think You are an awesome step mother!!!!

Uche you're right.
The story sounds believable and I believe her.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by romeo(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2008
Uche i saw the truth after hantayo made some posts but not before!! and the last 2 pics of those kids can convince a blind person too
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Uche2nna(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2008
romeo:

Uche i saw the truth after hantayo made some posts but not before!! and the last 2 pics of those kids can convince a blind person too

Well lets say that it takes a whole lot more to convince Senator JD .  grin

But that does not change anything. Either way, a father is about to be re united with his children. Can You beat that?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by romeo(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2008
Uche2nna:

Well lets say that it takes a whole lot more to convince Senator JD . grin

But that does not change anything. Either way, a father is about to be re united with his children. Can You beat that?

Make you just trust Nigerian senators now!! nothing dey enter their head fast cheesy
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 9:41pm On May 08, 2008
i have pictures of my self from 1964 and pictures of my kids from 1989. and pictures from my father and their father up to date.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Uche2nna(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2008
So? undecided
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 9:48pm On May 08, 2008
I have a picture of a guy whose thumb got bitten by a brown recluse spider. undecided
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 9:48pm On May 08, 2008
cheesy
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 9:54pm On May 08, 2008
so i can write my own story and up load picture of my kids with their father when they were small.
then i can upload pictures of their father with some woman "newer ones" and pictures of my kids to this present day.
between europe and the usa are up to 9 hr time difference but on the avrage of 6. between me and my sister we have a 9 hr time difference and at 10 oclock my time she is not back from church,
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 10:05pm On May 08, 2008
so i can write my own story and up load picture of my kids with their father when they were small.
then i can upload pictures of their father with some woman "newer ones" and pictures of my kids to this present day.
between europe and the usa are up to 9 hr time difference but on the avrage of 6. between me and my sister we have a 9 hr time difference and at 10 oclock my time she is not back from church,

I suppose you could do that but what would be the point? Perhaps you need a hobby? I hear that knitting is becoming very popular again.

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi
« #234 on: May 04, 2008, 07:27 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just came from church to see that our boy has finally returned to the thread. Praise the Lord. We are so happy. Praise the Lord. God is good all the time. Look at these two well grown beautiful children. They are a credit to their mother.

I'm assuming that the time recorded on these posts is Nigeria time. Right now it is 3 pm where I am. I believe we are seven hours different from Nigeria. I believe it is 10 pm in Nigeria now. If that holds true, "I just came home from church" was at 7:27 pm Nigeria time which is 12:27 pm my time. I am usually - depending on how talkative everyone is feeling - home from church between 12 and 1.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 10:18pm On May 08, 2008
quote]I'm assuming that the time recorded on these posts is Nigeria time. Right now it is 3 pm where I am. I believe we are seven hours different from Nigeria. I believe it is 10 pm in Nigeria now. If that holds true, "I just came home from church" was at 7:27 pm Nigeria time which is 12:27 pm my time. I am usually - depending on how talkative everyone is feeling - home from church between 12 and 1.[quote][/quote]

we have at about23:10 in germany depending on summer or winter we have just 1 hour difference with nigeria
if emeka postet his topic at 6:30 then holland has nigerian time and you posted at 7 30 nigerian time then it was never 12 0r 13 oclock in your place
if you posted at 13 o clock your time that makes it 5 am nigerian time but emaka posted 6 pm nigerian time (same as holland time)
if you answered at 7 nigerian time that will make it10 your time.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 10:20pm On May 08, 2008
I
suppose you could do that but what would be the point? Perhaps you need a hobby? I hear that knitting is becoming very popular again.
you heard wrong abusing www is popular knitting is popular for expecting mothers
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 10:22pm On May 08, 2008

[s]well he relocated preally fast from trend to trend.[/s]
had to be corrected froma last years post
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 10:23pm On May 08, 2008
now that you have found emaka why bother,
in Nigeria we say when a snake bits you it will come back the next day to the seen of the crime.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 10:56pm On May 08, 2008
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi
313 on: Today at 10:18:43 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote]I'm assuming that the time recorded on these posts is Nigeria time.  Right now it is 3 pm where I am.  I believe we are seven hours different from Nigeria.  I believe it is 10 pm in Nigeria now.  If that holds true, "I just came home from church" was at 7:27 pm Nigeria time which is 12:27 pm my time.  I am usually - depending on how talkative everyone is feeling - home from church between 12 and 1.

we have at about 23:10 in germany depending on summer or winter we have just 1 hour difference with nigeria
if emeka postet his topic at 6:30 then holland has nigerian time  and you posted at 7 30 nigerian time then it was never 12 0r 13 oclock in your place
if you posted at 13 o clock your time that makes it 5 am nigerian time  but emaka posted 6 pm nigerian time (same as holland time)
if you answered at 7 nigerian time that will make it10 your time.

Looks like two hours difference to me.  Look, I'm telling you that I goth the message exactly when I got home from church.  Believe it or don't.  You need to re-check your math.  It is autrocious

you heard wrong abusing www is popular  knitting  is popular for expecting mothers

In the US everyone has taken up knitting.  Celebs and all.

well he relocated preally fast from trend to trend.
had to be corrected froma last years post

Not sure what you mean by this.  Have you ever seen a map of the Holland/Belgium border?  People flow back and forth across it all the time.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tyna1(f): 2:48am On May 09, 2008
@mamaput i love you,good observations,apart from me you were the only person to figure out the time difference matter.
@hantayo do you believe everything your pastor says in church?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 3:06am On May 09, 2008
@mamaput i love you,good observations,apart from me you were the only person to figure out the time difference matter.

Not good observations, just bad math. There is no time difference matter. But whatever Inspector Gadget.

@hantayo do you believe everything your pastor says in church?

What does my Pastor have to do with this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

My In-laws Disrespect Me A Lot As Well As My Wife / Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.