Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi (15539 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by SENATORJD(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2008
c as dem one finish this guy?my guy if i be u i go comot this message.
make una help this guy find in papa abeg now?guy send ur popc picture i go run scan on am we go find am
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2008
lol
some people are here questioning the ethnicity of his name when the poor little guy is only looking for his runaway dad
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Echeozo(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2008
Bro, my heart goes to you.I can relate to your story.Pray you find you Dad.

Meanwhile,Matamba could mean 'know the Land/Country' in Ibo(mata=know; mba=land/country).
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by ow11(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2008
@spikedcylinder

Just because he claims not be a native english speaker does not mean he would say things like 'half cast' and 'When he left us I was almost 5 years and my little sister was going the next day to 2 years'. These are typical errors Nigerians make. I belong to forums all over the net and I meet non-english speakers. Every Non-english speaker makes errors based on their native language.

This fellow makes no simple errors in his tenses which is prevelant amongst European speakers of English rather, he makes grammatical errors usually committed by Nigerians. This, as far as I'm concerned is hogwash!

@poster
Like I said earlier, Start a new thread with something more clever.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Uche2nna(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2008
Echeozo:

Bro, my heart goes to you.I can relate to your story.Pray you find you Dad.

Meanwhile,Matamba could mean 'know the Land/Country' in Ibo(mata=know; mba=land/country).

Hmmmmm. This shows how well I know the Igbo language. (lol) . Just like Nwannedinamba. Funny the pops kept picking up name that makes u scratch ur head grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2008
Uche2nna:

Hmmmmm. This shows how well I know the Igbo language. (lol) . Just like Nwannedinamba. Funny the pops kept picking up name that makes u scratch your head grin

where is Ugwumba sef?
might he be the one? lipsrsealed
doesn't he live in belgium? grin

I need to swab him for DNA grin
make Ugwumba no catch me
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by presido1: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Poster
My mother kept a lot of important information for us so that it would be easier for us to find him
I believe we need your help to help you. Give us some of the info your mum kept for you two it will go a long way in helping us find your dad.
Again you wrote earlier that your name is Emeka Kenazi but in you second post you wrote about Matamba again. Which of them two is your surname?.

Who knows Nwando might be your step mother lol grin grin grin grin How old is Ezinne tongue tongue what a good name!!! just kidding

Have you tried to locate your two uncles in Europe(London and Germany).
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Uche2nna(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2008
nwando:

where is Ugwumba sef?
might he be the one? lipsrsealed
doesn't he live in belgium? grin

I need to swab him for DNA grin
make Ugwumba no catch me

The dad no longer lives in belgium.

I will let Ugwumba know how highly u think of him
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2008
Uche2nna:

The dad no longer lives in belgium.

I will let Ugwumba know how highly u think of him

he may have changed from mata[b]mba[/b] to Ugwu[b]mba[/b] grin
do you see what I see?

presido1:

@ Poster.
I believe we need your help to help you. Give us some of the info your mum kept for you two it will go a long way in helping us find your dad.
Again you wrote earlier that your name is Emeka Kenazi but in you second post you wrote about Matamba again. Which of them two is your surname?.

Who knows Nwando might be your step mother lol grin grin grin grin How old is Ezinne tongue tongue what a good name!!! just kidding

who knows.
any man who ever slept with a woman unprotected could be a potential father to some child anywhere.
even you sef presido.
you're not excluded
There could be little presidos and presidresses all over the globe grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by princeonx: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2008
OK, lets pretend this story is true if not lets pretend to be FBI or CIA agents working on an assignment.

@poster: First you need to start with your mum not strangers on NL, ask her questions about your dad, things your dad told her about where he's from. Some of the answer you'll get might not be true due to stories away guys cook up for this women especially in Europe. You might hear things like he said he's a prince, he's father is a king, they want to kill him in Nigeria which is why he moved to Europe, he own a mansion here and there, and such and such business in Nigeria, just take note of everything she tell you.
Then your mum should know atleast one of your dad's friend back in Belgium! get his number and call him. If not ask your mum for the phone number that your dad was using then and see if the phone company can give you a print out of calls made through that phone when he was in Belgium (might be hard though, its a long time). Go to any African store in Belgium where he was based and post his info. (with a PICTURE) that you're looking for him! you never know who might know him. Include all the names you know your dad with! Picture is a must cux names, and date of birth means nothing to Africans that are desperate to travel out! ( one of my friend back home used EDWARD KOFRA NGONI and left through Ghana! maybe even with Ghanian passport). While you're doing this pray that your dad is OK and alive wherever he is whether he is a good man or a criminal he's still your dad. Don't they have any form of ID number in Belgium? if the name and date of birth you post are what his ID bear, he will be found in an hour! just go to a police station.

@ those crusifying the man already eventhough they know nothing about him except what a 5yrs old (when he left) now 17 knew about him told us! make una take am easy abeg. We see poster of missing people everywhere including people he's dad's age! we hear of people leaving their home but never made it back alive or dead!

@Nwando: don't really want to pick at you but for some reason you talk like you hate MEN with great passion! get a print out of all your post and ask someone that don't know you to go through it and tell you what the speaker think about men! I've almost never read anything positive about men from you! There's nothing you find in a man that can't be in a woman!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2008
prince_onx:

@Nwando: don't really want to pick at you but for some reason you talk like you hate MEN with great passion! get a print out of all your post and ask someone that don't know you to go through it and tell you what the speaker think about men! I've almost never read anything positive about men from you! There's nothing you find in a man that can't be in a woman!

I am only addressing the situation at hand and definitely I cannot be in love with this sorry excuse of a man.
I don't hate men and never did.
But this very Emeka Kanezi I would castrate if I have to  grin
without anesthesia if I might add.
Do you think this story is unique?
Nigerian men (and others) have married black and white women deceitfully for green cards and along the way produced countless children whom they don't support.
Is that a virtue?
would you love to be in this position as a child?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by princeonx: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2008
No one want to be in that position atleast not a child at age 5 or 2 but the truth is we both don't know this man and regardless what we say or how we feel about the man, the boy want him. Whether he's good or bad, he is still the father of these kids. Let God who knows all be the judge not me and you.
All I'm saying is that every single thing you've blasted men about, women at some/one point have done it or even worst from abandoning their kids to getting married to men for green card both the once here and those we bring from home.

Nairaland if you ask me should be where people come to for advise, share ideas and oppinion but lately its like a war zone especially on African men! at the end of the day, same girls still want to be with African men and same westerners that are described as better still get divorced just like anyother race. Its OK to have little or no tolerance for men like the one we're talking about but sometimes you just have to give benefit of doubt atleast till the person is found guilty. The man we're talking about here might run into death (God forbid) in search of what this kids will eat. Whats important to this child now is to find his dad not negative stories about Nigerian men like our women are Angels! No!!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2008
ow11:

@spikedcylinder

Just because he claims not be a native english speaker does not mean he would say things like 'half cast' and 'When he left us I was almost 5 years and my little sister was going the next day to 2 years'. These are typical errors Nigerians make. I belong to forums all over the net and I meet non-english speakers. Every Non-english speaker makes errors based on their native language.

This fellow makes no simple errors in his tenses which is prevelant amongst European speakers of English rather, he makes grammatical errors usually committed by Nigerians. This, as far as I'm concerned is hogwash!

@poster
Like I said earlier, Start a new thread with something more clever.

I feel sorry for you that you really believe that I am a Nigerian. Poor you, have you ever been out of Nigeria? believe me in one thing: I am not such a stupid person like you are!!! so if you can´t help me than don´t reply answers on this topic please. I might be 16 years old but don´t claim me to be somebody whom can´t say the truth.
I let that for people like you.

For the people whom want to help me:
My father entered Holland without papers. But because of the fact that he also asked for papers in Belgium he couldn´t get no papers in nederland. Ok, a complicated story but in Nederland my dad used the name Paul Matamba and claimed to be an Liberian.
His real name is Emeka Kanezi and his nationality is Nigerian. His fathers name is Francis Kanezi and his mother died.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2008
This is a picture from me and my dad.

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by presido1: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2008
prince_onx:

No one want to be in that position atleast not a child at age 5 or 2 but the truth is we both don't know this man and regardless what we say or how we feel about the man, the boy want him. Whether he's good or bad, he is still the father of these kids. Let God who knows all be the judge not me and you.
All I'm saying is that every single thing you've blasted men about, women at some/one point have done it or even worst from abandoning their kids to getting married to men for green card both the once here and those we bring from home.

Nairaland if you ask me should be where people come to for advise, share ideas and oppinion but lately its like a war zone especially on African men! at the end of the day, same girls still want to be with African men and same westerners that are described as better still get divorced just like anyother race. Its OK to have little or no tolerance for men like the one we're talking about but sometimes you just have to give benefit of doubt atleast till the person is found guilty. The man we're talking about here might run into death (God forbid) in search of what this kids will eat. Whats important to this child now is to find his dad not negative stories about Nigerian men like our women are Angels! No!!
You are a wise man
nwando:

any man who ever slept with a woman unprotected could be a potential father to some child anywhere.
even you sef presido.
you're not excluded
There could be little presidos and presidresses all over the globe grin
Nwando am a trainee Rev Father and am still a virgin. so no presido Jr or presidresses anywhere unless its from anoda presido.

@Poster
His hometown matters most, once you can find that out believe me your problem is solved.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by presido1: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2008
He looks more Ghanian than Nigerian all the same you are getting closer.
Hometown Please.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2008
We only know that he used to live in Lagos that´s really all. We went to Lagos and his family was also living there.

I will look for another picture maybe?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Builder: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ poster,

That dude in the picture looks like Micheal Essien that plays for Chelsea, perhaps he is Micheals's cousin or distant relative, i guess he gave your mum fake name , or maybe he just used her as a short-cut to the embassy ie he used her to obtain stay.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2008
And another picture from me and my dad in Nigeria in the Airport Hotel swimmingpool

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by princeonx: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Inky: Let me officially welcome you to NL and if you've been to this site before becoming a member you should by now know our tradition. We say what we want/like, we claim to know almost everything under the Sun and even above it, stories from new member sounds funny and untrue to us unlike people that have been members for years, exchanging words is the strength of some of us while contributing nothing is the weakness of most, most of the stories you see or read here are more like friction including yours so maintain like plantain unless you wan chop cain.

You're here to seek advise and solution on how and where to find your dad! we'll help as much and with any and everything we have including insults and bad mouth but without guarantee that it will be successful. If our best is not good enough, contact your local police station or better still the F., the B., and the I

Back to the topic, moving to Belgium, Holland, or anyother part of Europe and the world without documents is no big deal. Claiming to be from Liberia is just a base to seek Asylum due to the political crisis in Liberia. Ask your mum if she remember any of your dad's friend that she can help you contact, if possible visit the city where your dad lived last when he was last seen! Seriously though you don't have a problem finding your dad you just haven't made the right contact. Whether he's in Nigeria, Europe, or anyother part of the world, if he's OK, trust me he is in contact with some if not all his friends back in Europe (we're very very good in keeping contact). Start with his friends.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by linn(f): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2008
Oh Oh, i actually do not think he is saying the truth as nothing he says sounds real to me.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by TheSly: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2008
Go and consult the Oracles! cool
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by janykute: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2008
let us be serious a bit and help the poor boy,are the pics not convincing enough for us to beleive him?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2008
I also understand that everybody likes to talk but I don´t like it when people claim me to lie.

To be honest my mother doesn´t know any of his friends anymore. The moment that my dad left us she never contacted any of this people again. I am not allowed to go to Antwerp by myself to look for my dad and my mother doesn´t want to go with me and my sister is also to young (13 now) cry
My dad didn´t have papers; he was illegal in the country. The time that he was with my mother he had permission to stay but when he left dat finished.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2008
linn:

Oh Oh, i actually do not think he is saying the truth as nothing he says sounds real to me.

I feel sorry for you as well.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2008
My father lived before in Heerlen (Nederland) till 18 februari 1997 and then he moved to, as far as we know, Antwerp. But after that we don´t know because we never heard anything of him again.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by TheSly: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2008
[b]let us be serious a bit [/b]and help the poor boy,are the pics not convincing enough for us to beleive him?
Before u spew forth any of ur epistles.
Try to read the replies first and better yet. . . .try as much as possible to speak for urself. wink
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Uche2nna(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Inky
I believe Nwando had given u some leads. It is not much but it is a start and u never know what might turn up. I really hope U find him.

However, the question is "And then what?

And if u are sure of ur story, U can also send the pictures to prolly the NTA or something. I dont exactly know the procedure but I believe somebody on this forum might know.

And dont be dissapointed if peeps here doubt ur story. Nigerians can come up with a whole lot of crazy stuff and the first thing u gonna learn as a Nigerian is that everybody is guilty until proven innocent. So it is nothing personal.

All said, this forum boasts of some formidable personalities in all works of life and I believe U can get some help here.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Poster.

Who knows Nwando might be your step mother lol     How old is Ezinne   what a good name!!! just kidding

Well, reading is not your strongest side or?
I will help you: I wrote that my fathers name is Emeka Kanezi his REAL name. But in Holland he uses the name Paul Matamba and when I was born he gave us the name Emeka Matamba because this name Matamba stood also on his paper to stay in Holland.

Oef, that´s difficult for you or but for smart people very simpel,

And by the way: don´t say anything bad about my sister please!!!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ Inky
I believe Nwando had given u some leads. It is not much but it is a start and u never know what might turn up. I really hope You find him.

However, the question is "And then what?

And if u are sure of your story, You can also send the pictures to prolly the NTA or something. I don't exactly know the procedure but I believe somebody on this forum might know.

And don't be dissapointed if peeps here doubt your story. Nigerians can come up with a whole lot of crazy stuff and the first thing u going to learn as a Nigerian is that everybody is guilty until proven innocent. So it is nothing personal.

All said, this forum boasts of some formidable personalities in all works of life and I believe You can get some help here.

I want to ask my dad a lot of thing because he left us so fast and we never heard anything of him or saw him again. My sister can´t even remember him anymore and she also want to see her daad or at least hear how he´s doing.

I know that a lot of strange and stupid people are on this forum but reading is really very difficult for a lot of them or "understanding reading". In stead of that they start giving stupid answers they better could asked me to explain it once more again I think.

but anyway, thank you for your advice.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2008
This Emeka should be very proud of such an intelligent son.
I wish I could find him for you @ little Emeka.
do you know what Emeka even means ?
The full name is Chukwuemeka meaning God has done great things
Your sisters name Ezinne means good mother
what beautiful names.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by londoner: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2008
Poster, well done for at least coming here to find out if anyone may know of him, its often a small world.

Can your mother tell you anything about where he used to work or school he used to attend etc?

You may be able to use friends reunited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

My In-laws Disrespect Me A Lot As Well As My Wife / Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.