Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi (15542 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2008
nwando:

This Emeka should be very proud of such an intelligent son.
I wish I could find him for you @ little Emeka.
do you know what Emeka even means ?
The full name is Chukwuemeka meaning God has done great things
Your sisters name Ezinne means good mother
what beautiful names.

Thank you very much for this answer.
Yes I knew the meaning from my name and my sisters name, my mother told us. On my id card is standing the name Emeka but I hope that I can also say Chukwuemeka because I like that a lot. My mother says that I can not use that name because it´s not registrered.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by ASL33: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2008
Inky:

Well, reading is not your strongest side or?
I will help you: I wrote that my fathers name is Emeka Kanezi his REAL name. But in Holland he uses the name Paul Matamba and when I was born he gave us the name Emeka Matamba because this name Matamba stood also on his paper to stay in Holland.
Oef, that´s difficult for you or but for smart people very simpel,
And by the way: don´t say anything bad about my sister please!!!

@Poster
You are seeking help from people that don't know you from adam at the same time calling them stupid.Do u realize that most people here are older than you efulefu father?
Is that how your mum raised you? Your father will be disappointed in you if ever you will find him.
Idiot.

His name is Emeka Kanezi is not enough to locate somebody in a population of 140million, ok go to england and tell them you are looking for John Smith
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Tstark(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2008
The guy in that pic is Ghanaian hands down!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by presido1: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2008
Tell the idiot that is looking for help but can't stop insulting his elders.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by princeonx: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Inky: Its not going to be easy looking/finding your dad if you can't travel to his former base! Anywhere two, three or more Nigerians are gathered there is a MEETING especially IGBOs and before I forget, watch you language! Everyone/anyone contributing to this thread is for your own good not theirs and when you ask people for something be ready to expect anything both the good, the bad, and the ugly! its now left for you to pick from the options! insulting people won't do you any good!

When you read this I want you to Apologise to the people you insulted!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tpia: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2008
@inky

your dad looks Ghanaian but he could be Nigerian like you are saying. cool

women dey try sha. << shakes head>>
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Uche2nna(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2008
tpia:

@inky

women dey try sha. << shakes head>>

I was of the same impression but then, u never know
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:14am On Apr 16, 2008
awwww, i hope you find him soon. take nwando's advice, maybe those people could be his relatives. you never know. wish you the best of luck.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Tonim(f): 12:54am On Apr 16, 2008

Even if he is a Nigerian, he doesn't look like an Igbo man at all. I do agree he looks Ghanaian.

I really do hope you find your dad wink
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 16, 2008
he looks like someone from edo or Yoruba side. tongue
Igbo men are usually more handsome than that lipsrsealed  cool
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tpia: 3:59am On Apr 16, 2008
nwando:

he looks like someone from edo or Yoruba side. tongue
Igbo men are usually more handsome than that lipsrsealed  cool

after e post im papa photo, you come change ya mind?

no be you dey sing lullaby for am before?

@nwando
This Emeka should be very proud of such an intelligent son.
I wish I could find him for you @ little Emeka.
do you know what Emeka even means ?
The full name is Chukwuemeka meaning God has done great things
Your sisters name Ezinne means good mother
what beautiful names.

Chukwuemeka and Ezinne suddenly turn to Edo and Yoruba name?

maybe the father is Igbo who migrated to Ghana.

And not Ghanaian with Nigerian passport.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by brownbonno(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2008
Inky:

Thank you very much for this answer.
Yes I knew the meaning from my name and my sisters name, my mother told us. On my id card is standing the name Emeka but I hope that I can also say Chukwuemeka because I like that a lot. My mother says that I can not use that name because it´s not registrered.

Boy i can understand your feelings.I am sure u can locate your father, as u are aware 1997 is long time.Surely these lead will help-
1.Go to Antwerp there is particular night club/bar owned by a Nigerian,i am sure they can help you because they both(husband/wife)lived in Holland before relocating to Belgium.Just ask any African around the Antwerp Train station where u can find African Night clubs(100m from the train station.
2.Go to Achen(Germany border town with Heerlen there is community of old Nigeria Immigrants there,they may also know him.
he Antwerp lead will be the best bet(usually Thursday-saturday night)
Wish u the best.
I am sure your dad got his passport from either of the below embassy,they may as well tell you of his place of birth in Nigeria.
http://www.nigerianembassy.org/mission/belgium.shtml
http://www.nigerianembassy.nl/

Je hoeft niet te bang zijn.Je bent ok Nigerianen,bel de embassade voor meer informatie over je vader.U moet sterk zijn,je ben en man.
Stuur mijn emailje als je personlijk vraag heb.Groetjes
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Rebellious(f): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2008
I can't believe that instead of properly asking for help he is cursing guys out on nairaland. People would have their opinions and cursing them won't change it.

By the way, the probability that you'd find him on nairaland is pretty slim. You should ask your mum to tell you more about her baby daddy.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2008
it is very possible that the father is using 2 names,
his real name and the name he used to come. most people use a fake name and a fake country of origin.
fake or not for me the story rhymes
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2008
respect to those respect is due.
nomatter your age if you waht that respect then earn it.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2008
Well, I did my best. Everybody here is allowed to insult me because I am a 16 year old person but I am not allowed to say anything back? I am not going to accept that some on this forum like to say everything they wish; than I also do. I learned to have respect for everybody but how can I have respect for somebody whom doesn´t have it for me? Those whom really want to help me will understand me.
Let also my mother out of this, she gave me a great youth and she still does and she teached me a lot in my life.

Now I don´t know anymore where to look for my dad, some say he´s a Ghanian, some say he´s not a Igbo honestly I am confused now. It means that I am half Dutch an half ?

brownbonno:

Boy i can understand your feelings.I am sure u can locate your father, as u are aware 1997 is long time.Surely these lead will help-
1.Go to Antwerp there is particular night club/bar owned by a Nigerian,i am sure they can help you because they both(husband/wife)lived in Holland before relocating to Belgium.Just ask any African around the Antwerp Train station where u can find African Night clubs(100m from the train station.
2.Go to Achen(Germany border town with Heerlen there is community of old Nigeria Immigrants there,they may also know him.
he Antwerp lead will be the best bet(usually Thursday-saturday night)
Wish u the best.
I am sure your dad got his passport from either of the below embassy,they may as well tell you of his place of birth in Nigeria.
http://www.nigerianembassy.org/mission/belgium.shtml
http://www.nigerianembassy.nl/

Je hoeft niet te bang zijn.Je bent ok Nigerianen,bel de embassade voor meer informatie over je vader.You moet sterk zijn,je ben en man.
Stuur mijn emailje als je personlijk vraag heb.Groetjes

Thank you sir, but I have a question. My dad is not registered with Emeka Kanezi in Holland he used the name Paul Matamba and in Belgium he used the name Paul Francis , do you think that the embassy will find his name than? Because my father claimed to be a Liberian to get his papers but he said always that he was Nigerian.
Long time ago my mother went sometimes to a club in Antwerp together with my dad called Shooby? The problem is that I am not allowed from my mother to go to a club on saturday night; she find me to young for it. So maybe I better try the embassy?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Scopium: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2008
[size=13pt]Good luck to you. Nwando and Brownbonno have some nice advice/suggestions that can help you out. I think you should check it out.[/size]
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]Good luck to you. Nwando and Brownbonno have some nice advice/suggestions that can help you out. I think you should check it out.[/size]

Yes, I am going to follow the advice from this people. I want to thank everybody for helping me and if I found my dad I will let you know.
If somebody knows where my dad is than please say to him that Emeka and EziNne are looking for him.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2008
maybe you shouldgive in all the names at the embassy or get a lawyer to see if they can find any police records or from the immigration office. that way you may find out if he was ever deported.
am sure were you live they have a big igbo community and  igbo meeting people or maybe the child welfare maybe able to help you.
if he was married to your mum or if he acknowledged you as his son then  he would have used a "right name" and a "correct identity".
because people that use fake id come out with their real names when they find a way of staying by marrage or having children.
If you travelled to Nigeria with him you must have use a visa or Nigerian passort find out who applied for the visa for you. if it was him then you would have found his real id.
most Nigerians regester with their embassy.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by PLC1: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2008
You claimed your dad snapped the pic with you at the Airport Hotel? Who told you it was Airport Hotel? Maybe, the name was written at the back of the pic or your mum told you that. You may replied! However, was your mum also with him when he came to Nigeria with you? If yes, your mum must have visited your father's relatives or friends in Nigeria and with the visits, she should be armed with enough information on how to locate your father and so, coming here to seek for help is a waste of time.

Finally, I'm too old to believe your story. Forget those craps!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2008
PL+C:

You claimed your dad snapped the pic with you at the Airport Hotel? Who told you it was airport Hotel? Maybe, the name was written at the back of the pic or your mum told you that. You may replied! However, was your mum also with him when he came to Nigeria with you? If yes, your mum must have visited your father's relatives or friends in Nigeria.

Finally, I'm too old to believe your story. Forget those craps!

Ok, I will explain it again. In 2003 we went to Nigeria; my mother, my dad en myself. We stayed in the Airport Hotel. And yes, we have seen here family from my dad, even his own father and they lived in Lagos but my mother doesn´t know the place exact. It was just about 15 minutes walking from the hotel.
And I didn´t write that my dad snapped the picture!!! I am in the water with my dad and my mother snapped the picture, but anyway. If I say now something everybody will say again that I don´t have any respect wink

After my dad left us my mother didn´t have any contact anymore with his family or friends and later we also moved. if she still had close contact I would never ask here if somebody knows my dad!!!

But ok, you people believe that I am making up stories that´s ok. It´s a pity but anyway. I still want to thank everybody for serieous thinking with me and for the others I feel sorry.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by SENATORJD(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2008
sorry say dem no find ur papa or sorry say u no find am?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by princeonx: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2008
OK Inky you are getting me confused now!

You are 16yrs old now, that picture was taken in 2003 which is 5yrs ago, the child in that pool is absolutely not 11yrs old. You also said you dad left you guys when you were about 5 and your sister going to 2 and you never seen or heard from him since 1997, how come you guys (YOU, YOUR DAD, and MUM) were in Lagos in 2003 or I'm I missing something?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by SENATORJD(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2008
prince_onx:

OK Inky you are getting me confused now!

You are 16yrs old now, that picture was taken in 2003 which is 5yrs ago, the child in that pool is absolutely not 11yrs old. You also said you dad left you guys when you were about 5 and your sister going to 2 and you never seen or heard from him since 1997, how come you guys (YOU, YOUR DAD, and MUM) were in Lagos in 2003 or I'm I missing something?
O boy Prince_onx God bless u oooo. me self don they reason am tey tey, guy u sure sey no be zobo u dey give boys drink? angryabi na u take monkey tail? shocked
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Rebellious(f): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2008
Finally, he has contradicted himself. That's why you should always make your lies simple so that you can tell it over and over again. Now, that he's made the story complicated, he's doesn't remember what he said no more. I label this story a hoax.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2008
Oh my God am I not allowed to make a mistake? We went to Nigeria in 1993 and in 1997 he left us.
We didn´t go to Nigeria in 2003 no that´s true. I am very happy that somebody noticed my mistake but it seems to me that it is very painfull for some people here on the forum that I am looking for my dad? controlling on mistakes. No people I am not lying, I am saying the truth and on that picture you can see me and my dad.

So, I am sorry that I wrote 2003 because that was really a mistake but if nobody wants to believe me than is that ok.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by princeonx: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2008
your english is also getting better in just 2 days! interesting!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by brownbonno(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2008
With an open heart when with errors in dates as identified you can still trace your father.
I am sure you/your mum went to nigeria with a Visa which should be obtained through your father as the sponsor.If that is correct your mum should  remember the embassy that issued the visa,from that jigsaw your father will be identified.
If that identification is possible,then his place of birth and his address in Nigeria should be with the embassy through the Visa sponsor's application.
Thereafter you can come back to this forum with more information for further assistance if need be.
Tip-
A simple letter to the embassy will be ok with a copy of your birth certificate(i am sure your dad name is included in the certificate).Although is clear that Netherland don't include undocumented immigrants in their child's birth certificate.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2008
I feel so sorry for this young man.
I hope he finds the dad
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2008
My dad is not registered with[b] Emeka Kanezi in Holland he used the name Paul Matamba and in Belgium he used the name Paul Francis [/b] , do you think that the embassy will find his name than? Because my father claimed to be a Liberian to get his papers but he said always that he was Nigerian.
Long time ago my mother went sometimes to a club in Antwerp together with my dad called Shooby? The problem is that I am not allowed from my mother to go to a club on saturday night; she find me to young for it. So maybe I better try the embassy?

Complications of the highest order !!!

The man could be living in Islamabad now as Mo'hammed El Kanemi
How can anyone find him?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by brownbonno(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2008
prince_onx:

your english is also getting better in just 2 days! interesting!

Most Nigerian are always prejudicial even in every little things.
Someboby is search for his dad,that have nothing to do with forensic investigation of every step of the case.Remember this is not a criminal investigation,a simple direction if you can will be more useful than perusing every steps of the young boy's efforts.
We should commend him as a 16 years boy looking for his father to enable him set his paternal track straight.He has not ask how he can claim Nigerian citizenship!!!!.
Recently NTA international telecasted a your girl of 23 yrs there in Nigeria(Benin City) searching for her mother after about 18 years of her life without her biological mother.According to her,she was financially comfortable  because her father is a Col in the Nigeria Army.But she feels incomplete as a person without a complete history.
Let us encourage the young boy on his efforts/mission.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by omoge(f): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2008
@nwando
grin grin

make una help am now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

My In-laws Disrespect Me A Lot As Well As My Wife / Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.