Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps (3517 Views)

6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by Lempeh(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2013
Almost every guy has encountered anannoying girl that doesn’t seem to get themessage that he’s just not interested. Here are a few ways to get that pest off your back:
1. Don’t Communicate:
If you want to get rid of a girlyou don’t like, then don’t communicate with her in any way. Don’t call or text her, don’t pick her calls or reply her texts. Don’t chat with her or get across to her in anyway. Communicating with a girl makes her feel that you’re interested. If you’re not, don’t do it.
2. Avoid Her:
Avoid her like the plague. If you hear she’sgoing to be somewhere, then don’t go there. Do what you can to keep from seeing her. If she doesn’t see you for a long time, hopefully she’llforget about you.
3. Ignore Her:
If for some reason you bump into this girl, then ignore her. Pretend you didn’t see her and don’t look in her directionfor any reason.Pretend you don’t know herif you have to. If she has any respect for herself, she’ll leave you alone to avoid public embarrassment.
4. Ask Her For Money
Don’t get it wrong, you’re not going to become a beggar, this is just a trick. Beg her for money constantly. Askher to borrow you money andnever pay back. Most women can’t stand the thought of constantly giving a man money. If you beg her for money non-stop, she’ll have to be completely shameless not to leave you alone.
5. Tell Her You’re Gay
Desperate times call for desperate measures. If a girl is being especially annoying and won’t leave you alone afteryou’ve tried allthe above, then it’s time totell her you’re gay and as such you just can’t be interested in her. If however, she’s a town crier who will spread the news to Australia and back, please don’t try it.
6. Seek Divine Intervention
If after all this, she still persists, then it’s time to go to God in prayer. She might be a message from your village and in that case, it might take special deliverance to free you from such a girl.

SOURCE: http://247naijaflavour..com/2013/05/how-to-quickly-get-rid-of-annoying-girl.html

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by Desloaaa(f): 8:55am On May 01, 2013
MUMU

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by splashbaby(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2013
All these will work if you are not handsome and rich...If you are! she will break down your defense..especially when you have balls and she's beautiful...Na ugly girl you fit treat like dat without your conscience not rebooting back to default settings

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by vizboy(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2013
No 4 seriouly please dont try it

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by k2039: 9:43am On May 01, 2013
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by tpia5: 9:49am On May 01, 2013
these types of threads are very rare.

what we usually see are threads admiring breast and butt.
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by WorldwarIII: 1:31pm On May 01, 2013
#7..Always send her a USED recharge card.. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by 190: 1:35pm On May 01, 2013
i cannot categorically say anything on this now, because i might say one and my oga at the top will say another. Daz all!
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 01, 2013
This thread is supposed to be for the dust bin

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by pendo89(f): 1:49pm On May 01, 2013
you need steps to get rid of a girl?

Just appear with another girl your hands on her waist.
It sends the message 'I have been displaced' and she begins to withdraw mentally
But man up and tell her that you no longer love her and that you can't keep wasting her time cz she can find a better guy.
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by 50calibre(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2013
All these are for people who are modest. How about being forthright and saying

" you have become a liability to me, so I think is time to take your leave, I'm sorry" Simplesss!!!
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by Caseless: 10:37pm On May 01, 2013
Put a bullet to her head......
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2013
Wen u copy and paste, be sensible abt it.
How is point 1,2, and 3 different?
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2013
k2039: Seek Divine Intervention
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9nT_yBMPT27zdSCtOX8YyNZc7z-4mHnGe_uYXjz5eOc5cw88p1g[/img]
this ur new image ma bomb o.
Permission to copy Sir!
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by k2039: 11:08pm On May 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Wen u copy and paste, be sensible abt it.
How is point 1,2, and 3 different?
grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by aniiii(f): 11:55pm On May 01, 2013
###########
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by Nobody: 12:32am On May 02, 2013
190:

i cannot categorically say anything on this now, because i might say one and my oga at the top will say another. Daz all!

Did somebody hack into this account?
Who is this?
mumu X mumu, is that you? undecided
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by Enegod(m): 12:50am On May 02, 2013
7. Invite her in your room, UnCloth her, play piano with her boobs a litle...after that tell her to wear her cloth and walk out!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by mumumugu(m): 1:16am On May 02, 2013
Desloaaa: MUMU
why are u caling me
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by mumumugu(m): 1:21am On May 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

Did somebody hack into this account?
Who is this?
mumu X mumu, is that you? undecided
was sleeping, u woke me up
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by Nobody: 6:23am On May 02, 2013
World war III: #7..Always send her a USED recharge card.. grin grin cheesy

lmao! This one dy vex dem die eh..lol
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by CharlesShaw(m): 7:19am On May 02, 2013
Lol @ responses.
There's no easy way to get rid of a gurl dan being Blunt with the truth.
Gurls respect Blunt statements.
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by Aklofs: 8:21am On May 02, 2013
7:wen she's @ ha orgasm remove ur dick.
8:make i no talk am make my oga @ d top no vex
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by Nobody: 10:35am On May 02, 2013
Same applies to some men too.they are so pushy,aggressive and overbearing.they never accept no Especially those ones that try to woo you with money,bb etc.when all their efforts fail,they now tag you proud and arrogant.this points too are good but the ones that have worked best for me when other methods of saying no has failed is outright public shunning.it brings down their ego and make them run away from you or avoid you as much as possible
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by sauceEEP(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2013
*following* more ideas plsssss!
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by vizboy(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2013
aniiii: tell
her
your
di ck
isnt
working

there you go! 6 good steps
LMOA
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by 2kurupt(m): 12:13pm On May 02, 2013
Just tell her you got a rare, infectious disease
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by tpia5: 12:51pm On May 02, 2013
Charles Shaw: Lol @ responses.
There's no easy way to get rid of a gurl dan being Blunt with the truth.
Gurls respect Blunt statements.

Only if the man in question is poor.
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by pleep(m): 2:45am On May 03, 2013
Ask her for money lol... thats funny
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by phenom666(m): 12:43pm On May 03, 2013
[quote author=splashbaby]All these will work if you are not handsome and rich...If you are! she will break down your defense..especially when you have balls and she's beautiful...Na ugly girl you fit treat like dat without your conscience not rebooting back to default settings[/quo
wat d meaning of BALLS
Re: Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 03, 2013
All this one na long tori

If a girl like you she don like u be that if you like do all the do-ables.

Ur only saving grace na if she falls for another guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Confessions / Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl / Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.