Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,105 members, 7,821,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) (3517 Views)

What I Saw In Paris This Morning (pic) / What Will You Do If Your Father Brings Her Home As Second Wife (picture) / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by hungrynigerian: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin craw craw everywhere....

Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by slimthugchimee(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
ewww warrisdhiz

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by dannyville2(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Smash her again
Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by youngberry001(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Oboy i love black asss kiss

gbensh her like crazy dog mehnn no shiit!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by Khd95(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Too graphical
Op,take ur time

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by Nateben(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Simple, I'll smash some more... wink cheesy grin

Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by horlareey(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fuq her more.. grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by 6fit(f): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
I will cover her with a cover cloth
Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lovy nyansh she's gat.. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cry kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by graciabelle: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmmm what can I say? Look at the boy's dirty room to start with, why won't he blindly pick a dirty girl when he lives in dirt undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
End time yansh
Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by jackie3B(f): 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
graciabelle:
Hmmm what can I say? Look at the boy's dirty room to start with, why won't he blindly pick a dirty girl when he lives in dirt undecided
well said
Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by Donniefred(m): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2016
Chisos shocked grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by yellowbeauty(f): 12:33am On Sep 18, 2016
so pimples dey stay for buttocks too

(1) (Reply)

How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday / A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video) / Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.