Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh (14373 Views)

Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally / Why We Refused To Sell Cobra Helicopters To Nigeria - US / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Ptimes: 4:58pm On May 01, 2013
The spokesperson of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Olisa Metuh, has claimed that the Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, on several occasions, begged the leadership of the party to let him decamp to the PDP.

He said the governor was consistently turned down by the Nigerian ruling party.

Mr. Metuh, who spoke via a statement on Wednesday, “urged the Edo State Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole to be bold enough to tell Nigerians how many times he begged to join the PDP but was turned down”.

” The same PDP which Adams went on all fours, begging to join on several occasions has suddenly become the ” party of rogues” because of his desperation to justify the massive rigging and democratic aberration that was local government elections in Edo state.

Read details at: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/132203-oshiomhole-begged-to-join-pdp-but-we-refused-metuh.html

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by emiye(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2013
Ptimes: The spokesperson of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Olisa Metuh, has claimed that the Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, on several occasions, begged the leadership of the party to let him decamp to the PDP.

He said the governor was consistently turned down by the Nigerian ruling party.

Mr. Metuh, who spoke via a statement on Wednesday, “urged the Edo State Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole to be bold enough to tell Nigerians how many times he begged to join the PDP but was turned down”.

” The same PDP which Adams went on all fours, begging to join on several occasions has suddenly become the ” party of rogues” because of his desperation to justify the massive rigging and democratic aberration that was local government elections in Edo state.

Read details at: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/132203-oshiomhole-begged-to-join-pdp-but-we-refused-metuh.html

I am 99.999999999999999% sure, this is a lie.

35 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by windows8: 5:14pm On May 01, 2013
Hmm, I was in one of the occasions @ polaris hotel when pdp held a cactus meeting and oshiomole was in attendance seeking to gain the join the party and gain the governorship ticket and anenih made a joke out of him. Osho baba was disgraced but today he is the governor, politicians will ruin dis country.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by windows8: 5:15pm On May 01, 2013
emiye:

hey, op was right, I was dere live
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by ba7man(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2013
Oshiomhole begged to join PDP; But thy refused.....and now he's Governor and he's kicked PDP out of Edo State.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by emiye(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2013
windows8: hey, op was right, I was dere live

Will you stop lying ? You were in the meeting as what?

waiter, politician, body guard , PDP thug.....

From your previous posts, you are still looking for a job, most likely a jobless graduate.

23 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 01, 2013
windows8: hey, op was right, I was dere live

Another paid PDP apologist!

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Gbawe: 6:36pm On May 01, 2013
Even if this is true then this is obviously an own-goal against the PDP. This is how unintelligent and ridiculously dull Nigerian politicians are. Ordinarily , and in sane nation with sane political Parties, it would be considered really dumb for any Party to confess spurning a politician who has now blossomed into one of the better performers. A bit like a football club bragging about shunning Lionel Messi. The PDP looks even dumber when they claim they cannot accommodate Oshiomhole while Nigeria and the world see them hosting miscreants, mediocrities and crude looters.

I have argued it here consistently that the PDP is a Party that prefers to host criminals while happy to turn away those who show too much of an interest in delivering for the people. The very few performing governors the PDP has, in relation to the total number they host in Nigeria, is logical proof of this argument.

Meanwhile, if we deal with facts and reject childish sentiments, not a single ACN Governor can be indicted of not being a major improvement on the PDP governor they replaced. This fool Metuh has just proven my case. The PDP is a Party that is doomed because it rejects talent as Metuh now directly and foolishly confirms. You proudly admit to turning away one of the Governors now adjudged one of the best performing in Nigeria. Clap for yourself MR.Metuh and mediocrity-worshipping PDP. Obvious the PDP cannot be a Party for the future because we still need Parties, even if not saints, who will host and support performers.

94 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by toshacer: 6:48pm On May 01, 2013
If Lier Mohammed had said something like this, these same people will applaud him and say its the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 01, 2013
The story is not false. The PDP prefers Chief Anenih to Oshiomhole cos the latter is not reliable.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by pekelepekele(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2013
How could the short man with the big mouth do such a thing ?
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by free2ryhme: 10:20pm On May 01, 2013
I guess this Journalist got paid for this articles, PDP should be ashamed of themselves, 8yrs of ruling in Edo states nothing good to show for it. All the so called Luck’s eras became frustrated leaders
By the way, is there any evidence back up Osho’s intentions and begging to join the People Destroyed People? That’s absolutely ridiculous if people can frame cook and bull stories like this.
I'll rather sit at home than to cast my vote for arrant Party. Oshiomhole Bravo to you,!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 01, 2013
emiye:

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 01, 2013
Good for him then.

The stone the builders rejected, is now the main corner stone.

Perhaps you guys will do anything for him join now.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by shagaribarau: 10:22pm On May 01, 2013
PDP hmmmm i m sory una one start waiting una no go finish with d comrade governor abi. my hand no dey ooo
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Bishop4bella(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2013
Edo Governor can not do such thing all diz are political propaganda.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by wellmax(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2013
Begged? was this before or after he became the governor?
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Costa2000(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2013
I dont believe this story
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by RedReact: 10:26pm On May 01, 2013
I am in doubt of this claim, but if true, then the party elders lacked sense. They should have known that with Oshibaba, there were clear chance of gaining a landslide victory over the oppositions 'cause the man has performed.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by kennyonthrone(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2013
Neva heard of a sitting Governor trying 2 switch ova 2 d opposin party being rejected,rather its meant 2 b an added advantage 2 dia party....abi na PDP wey d beg d man I'm refuse....I smell Foul in dis crooked story

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Judolisco(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2013
Let him join pdp maybe his taste wil change he is so stingy cant even buy reasonable cloth 4 himself
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 01, 2013
Who, if accepted, will not join the PDP ? We are talking about the biggest Political Party in Africa and the single Ruling Force of Nigeria. We are talking PDP here. myParty 'hit it first' and will keep 'hitting forever'.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 01, 2013

11 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 01, 2013
GEJ and PDP were roundly defeated and disgraced in Edo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 01, 2013
Prof Corruption: www.nairaland.com/attachments/743542_168844_4281172146459_27073869_n_jpg66b5dab7696973677eacce570a3ce420

Not too long ago!
What was GEJ even doing in this dusty room ? GEJ is humble to a fault. I cant be seen sitting on that dusty place.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by ZN2: 10:29pm On May 01, 2013
Hmmm.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by kennyonthrone(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2013
windows8: Hmm, I was in one of the occasions @ polaris hotel when pdp held a cactus meeting and oshiomole was in attendance seeking to gain the join the party and gain the governorship ticket and anenih made a joke out of him. Osho baba was disgraced but today he is the governor, politicians will ruin dis country.
lyk criously?bro u gat beta tinz 2 dream of dan shitz lyk diz......Waky Wakyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 01, 2013
Billyonaire: What was GEJ even doing in this dusty room ? GEJ is humble to a fault. I cant be seen sitting on that dusty place.

Begging Oba of Benin to support the BOT Chairman of looters! GEJ was disgraced, you know

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by cold(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2013
windows8: Hmm, I was in one of the occasions @ polaris hotel when pdp held a cactus meeting and oshiomole was in attendance seeking to gain the join the party and gain the governorship ticket and anenih made a joke out of him. Osho baba was disgraced but today he is the governor, politicians will ruin dis country.
Cactus ni,cactus ko.Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by martin1772(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2013
ok, we don hear
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Deiok(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2013
oshiomole begged them, and they refuse, henhen, how is that going to be of an advantage to them. Dumb statement coming from a dumb party member.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 01, 2013
Mighty Lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area / PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose / Why Tinubu Appointed New Management Team For CBN – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.