Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (24486 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 1:14am On May 05, 2013
Bro anonymous pls ensure d ones not present here get their awards afterwards
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:14am On May 05, 2013
Others, pls NO POSTING!!!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 1:15am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Goshen and Obadiah....I have a game for you, let's see who is thee MAN when it comes to the bible, I have a set of ten questions, five for each of you. May the best man win.

Carry go!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:16am On May 05, 2013
Ishi love, you and your bf's will chitchat after this. Thank you so much
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 1:16am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

^

Shey you dey hear wetin my sweerie dey talk? Stay away from her! Otherwise, you still remember those bois shey? grin Them never retire o grin grin

Lmao!! Lwkmd! cheesy cheesy

O Goshen, you sound so strong! Warning off the big bad prophet makes me feel so vulnerable and feminine... *bats eyelashes*

cheesy grin tongue
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 1:16am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Goshen and Obadiah....I have a game for you, let's see who is thee MAN when it comes to the bible, I have a set of ten questions, five for each of you. May the best man win.
LOL A BIT TOO LATE FOR THAT HUN. MY BRAIN IS IN PARTY MODE grin grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 1:17am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Ishi love, you and your bf's will chitchat after this. Thank you so much
Lol. Yes ma! cheesy
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 1:17am On May 05, 2013
Up next is d games! HBG d stage is yours
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:17am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

Carry go!
2 minutes to answer one question. Ready? We starting with Goshen
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 1:19am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

^

Shey you dey hear wetin my sweerie dey talk? Stay away from her! Otherwise, you still remember those bois shey? grin Them never retire o grin grin

LMAOOO BROS, TELL YA BOYS I AM WIELDING THAT DOUBLE EDGED SWORD THAT CAN CUT THROUGH MARROW AND BONES grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 1:19am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: 2 minutes to answer one question. Ready? We starting with Goshen

okay!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 1:19am On May 05, 2013
ATMC: 4. Most funny - muskeeto and obadiah MUSKEETO GOES HOME WITH D PLAQUE!
Sort of reminds me of that stuff that grows on badly washed teeth sad
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:19am On May 05, 2013
“ Please forgive me, sir, for any wrong I have done. The Lord will make you king, and your descendants also, because you are fighting his battles; and you will not do anything evil as long as you live. 29 If anyone should attack you and try to kill you, the Lord your God will keep you safe, as someone guards a precious treasure. As for your enemies, however, he will throw them away, as someone hurls stones with a sling. 30 And when the Lord has done all the good things he has promised you and has made you king of Israel,

31 then you will not have to feel regret or remorse, sir, for having killed without cause or for having taken your own revenge. And when the Lord has blessed you, sir, please do not forget me.”

Please tell us who spoke these words and to whom, what was happening?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 1:19am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

Carry go!
as in ever ready when it comes to gospel matter!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by An0nimus: 1:20am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Others, pls NO POSTING!!!
Just this once Ma'am smiley...Goodnight guys, I did laugh some tears out and had so much fun.

@ATMC I'll hand them their awards when I see themwink

to HBG and all who anchored this party: You did great and may God bless you yafu yafu

make I no sleep for church today owngrin

@all Peace and Godbless cool
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:20am On May 05, 2013
[quote author=Ishilove]
PLease
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Paschal007: 1:21am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Kai, this guy resemble hardened criminal. Hope sey no be you? undecided

Nah ama good guy grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 1:21am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Sort of reminds me of that stuff that grows on badly washed teeth sad
lol you caught d joke. You are quite intelligent. We'll talk after this game section pls. Let's respect humbledbygrace its her party

2 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 1:22am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: “ Please forgive me, sir, for any wrong I have done. The Lord will make you king, and your descendants also, because you are fighting his battles; and you will not do anything evil as long as you live. 29 If anyone should attack you and try to kill you, the Lord your God will keep you safe, as someone guards a precious treasure. As for your enemies, however, he will throw them away, as someone hurls stones with a sling. 30 And when the Lord has done all the good things he has promised you and has made you king of Israel,

31 then you will not have to feel regret or remorse, sir, for having killed without cause or for having taken your own revenge. And when the Lord has blessed you, sir, please do not forget me.”

Please tell us who spoke these words and to whom, what was happening?

Abigail spoke to David

2 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:24am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

Abigail spoke to David
half a point, you didn't tell us the situation.

Obadiah are you there?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 1:24am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

Abigail spoke to David
*thunderous applause*
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 1:24am On May 05, 2013
Mine eyes doth grow heavy; it seems the sandman hath poureth his sands into mine eyes.

Alas, the bed yonder beckons and I must obey. The Lord be with us.

Goodnight everybody, it's been a great pleasure being here.

Shalom. smiley
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 1:25am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: half a point, you didn't tell us the situation.

Obadiah are you there?
YES I AM. wink
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 1:26am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove: Mine eyes doth grow heavy; it seems the sandman hath poureth his sands into mine eyes.

Shalom. smiley
YEAH TAKE YO CRAZY BEHIND TO BED angry grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 1:27am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

Abigail spoke to David
lol 2 minutes is dann too much for you, you should have given d answer in a split second...no be you again you wey get PhD FOR bible tinz

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:28am On May 05, 2013
Ok here is for u, Obadiah, u have 10seconds

“ He makes some poor and others rich;
he humbles some and makes others great. He lifts the poor from the dust
and raises the needy from their misery.
He makes them companions of princes
and puts them in places of honour.
The foundations of the earth belong to the Lord; on them he has built the world.”

From which tribe did this person's husband belongs to?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 1:29am On May 05, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH TAKE YO CRAZY BEHIND TO BED angry grin

Next time you ever insult my sweerie again, you shall be dealt with. Go & answer ya question now! angry
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 1:29am On May 05, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH TAKE YO CRAZY BEHIND TO BED angry grin
smiley
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 1:29am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove: Mine eyes doth grow heavy; it seems the sandman hath poureth his sands into mine eyes.

Shalom. smiley
o darl, stay a little while, we're almost rounding up plsss
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 1:30am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Ok here is for u, Obadiah, u have 10seconds

“ He makes some poor and others rich;
he humbles some and makes others great. He lifts the poor from the dust
and raises the needy from their misery.
He makes them companions of princes
and puts them in places of honour.
The foundations of the earth belong to the Lord; on them he has built the world.”

From which tribe did this person's husband belongs to?
WHAT VERSION OF BIBLE IS THIS ? I ONLY READ KJV PLUS I AM SLIGHTLY TIPSY ( LOL) RED WINE. BUT ERMM AM GOING TO GUESS AND SAY JUDAH
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 1:30am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

Next time you ever insult my sweerie again, you shall be dealt with. Go & answer ya question now! angry
grin grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 1:31am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Ok here is for u, Obadiah, u have 10seconds

shocked shocked shocked 10seconds or 10minutes shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

5 Of The World’s Most Feared Secret Societies / The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos / This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.