Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (24560 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by superbloke(m): 1:52am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove:
grin
Can't sleep, huh?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 1:52am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

I know say you no fit sleep....why thou love is, there shall thou heart be also..... wink
hehehe
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 1:54am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Lol @ the finished date

@ Goshen you either googled it or checked ur bible and memorised it

I used my GPS...it's a spiritual router!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 1:55am On May 05, 2013
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 1:56am On May 05, 2013
Abeg make una do closing prayer joor. I dey comot by 9pm here....2am Nigeria time! Shalom!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:56am On May 05, 2013
Goshen, let's give you the last question if you get it wrong then you take give the poster of the year award to anyone I choose
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 1:57am On May 05, 2013
^ Okay
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 1:57am On May 05, 2013
What?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:58am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360: Abeg make una do closing prayer joor. I dey comot by 9pm here....2am Nigeria time! Shalom!
3pm my time
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:00am On May 05, 2013
@ Goshen: .How many Israelites that left Egypt eventually made it into the
Promised Land?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 2:00am On May 05, 2013
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 2:00am On May 05, 2013
It's 9pm here o. I wan comot o
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 2:01am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: @ Goshen: .How many Israelites that left Egypt eventually made it into the
Promised Land?

2, Joshua and Caleb
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 2:03am On May 05, 2013
#wow
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:04am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

2, Joshua and Caleb
thanks for being here with us today, we r looking forward to having events like this with you involved.

Man of the Moment.
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by superbloke(m): 2:05am On May 05, 2013
Thank You Lord for a successful party. We pray that you keep us as we sleep, we trust that you build a wall of fire around us and let the new day bring joy and a fulfillment of your desires for our lives. Amen!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:05am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

2, Joshua and Caleb
edited
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 2:06am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: thanks for being here with us today, we r looking forward to having events like this with you involved.

Man of the Moment.

God bless you for everything. Thanks for the event and planning such. The Lord increase you and your crew more and more. Thank you and God bless you all. Shalom!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:06am On May 05, 2013
superbloke: Thank You Lord for a successful party. We pray that you keep us as we sleep, we trust that you build a wall of fire around us and let the new day bring joy and a fulfillment of your desires for our lives. Amen!
AMEN
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 2:08am On May 05, 2013
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 4:54am On May 05, 2013
Hello people.
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Richieboyn: 5:53am On May 05, 2013
ATMC: Greetings brothers and sisters. It is an honour to welcome you to this epoch making event, the first of its kind, sis hbg's thanksgiving tea party. It is a privilege to deliver this speech titled The Wonder Of Nairaland'sReligious section. The nl religious section is a nectar for all that love knowledge. Whenever i read a post here in which wisdom is displayed, i marvel and appreciate how deep and sacred knowledge is. The religious section is my cynosure. It is an adventure of discovery. People from all walks of life engage in discussion and the section accomodates a variety of convictions. It is intriguing how the section turns several phenomena of daily life to advantage. When jobless, one logs on and feeds on the revelations shared by others..when bored, one can log on and have fun. Above all, it is a training forum. When a person joins nl religioussection, a heavy shower of knowledge falls on him as he reads the posts, producing a most welcome coolness. Then heat and electric tension of some thread become almost insupportable. Langour and uneasiness seize him as he's faced with the naked truth which he had either neglected or not noticed. With time, he revives again and starts following posters who had piqued his interest and before long he begins to study and post and his post would be readby a newbie who would experience similar thing as did the poster and so the cycle is completed. The fun is at its peak when we cast the religioussection's poster of the year. The religious section poster of the year 2012 was a person i admire so much, who teaches with a convincing attitude explaining each aspect of his post step by step. Many find hima cooperating person. If there isdignity in labour, Goshen360 has it. Nairaland's religious section is agift. Many heads are stuffed with ideas, yet few have the power to deliver these ideas. Mr seun osewa had idea (nairaland) to express and knewhow best to convey it to others.He is indeed a master of communication. He is a hardworking man, an accredited gentleman and a proof of the saying 'the youth oftoday make life worthwhile'. He who can reason is a man buthe who knows how to give meaning to his reasoning is a complete man. Most posters on the religious section are popular through the power of their words. They arouse and capture the interest of readers and sustain their attention while leaving them more informed than they were. The simplicity of newbies on thereligious section is fascinating.
.They would pursue an argument logically but would also concede easily when they see the other's point of view. This has been my experience. It is important that a newbie's inquisitiveness is not taken for granted because an intelligent newbie can ask questions that will catch the oldbies unawares and embarrass them. It is wise therefore never to take newbiesfor granted. Finally, brethren, i appreciate nairalanders especially those of you present at this tea party, because most of them do not recognise the artificial boundaries such as tribe, class, colour and academic qualifications erected by people to satisfy their depraved minds. For this quality nl will always engage many people's attentionbecause we all want to be accepted. Its always a pleasure when we are having fun together like we are doing right now, i encourage you to enjoy yourselves to the full crush for nothing gives more pleasure than a thread full of great minds. I love to watch the different characters exhibited on nl. Some monikers thrill me. I feel connected to a whole lot of them. Nairaland is one big e-family made up of bunchies and when you see your bunch you stick. Nairaland is...a wonderland

WOW!!!! This speech is Marvellous I mus say

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by normaljenny(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2013
It will sure be an interesting event. I would have loved to attend so as to have the opportunity in meeting some good head nairalanders, but am based in owerri. And how do then handle a 5000 crowd, should they desire to attend?

Do you ever desire to own a swiss account without leaving your home country or spending those dollars? Download at www.conizebooks.instabuck.com
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 7:27am On May 05, 2013
Now THAT was a WOW paaaarrtyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! #whooping! Well done, guys grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 8:16am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove:
If you mean the poster that loves long story the most, then you got that right grin

Se na you yab me like dis. Make I hear say I no do you back! angry
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 8:24am On May 05, 2013
superbloke:
Can't sleep, huh?
Fell asleep in front of the monitor embarassed
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 8:25am On May 05, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Se na you yab me like dis. Make I hear say I no do you back! angry
You know sey you be my blood *hugs* smiley
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by naijaobi(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2013
Gosh! Why didnt dis make d front page on time yesterday??
Look at what i just missed...
God bless you all.
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2013
obadiah777: WELL DAYUMMMM. AFRICAN TIME IN FULL EFFECT grin

OYINBO TIME!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 8:37am On May 05, 2013
ATMC: 4. Most funny - muskeeto and obadiah MUSKEETO GOES HOME WITH D PLAQUE!
I was up against Obadiah and won. I don't know if to feel happy or sad.. cry grin cry smiley cry smiley cry cry smiley smiley sad
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by adewasco2k(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2013
How did i miss this sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Cupidkc(m): 9:09am On May 05, 2013
Oops!
I missed the party...made FP late. Why mod?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) / Five Types Of Girls You Meet In Church / No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.