Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (24492 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 12:22am On May 05, 2013
The fact is, you don’t have money in your pocket but the faith is rejoicing and breaking forth into joyful shouts. The fact is, you’re are jobless but the faith that brings the desired job is in your thanksgiving and rejoicing. It doesn’t make any sense to my fives senses that I’m poor, jobless, in debt, hungry, depressed, sick, childless etc and someone is telling me to go rejoicing or dancing or shouting for joy and giving thanks but that’s what faith does - it rejoices in such barren situations and give thanks.

The Child is in the barren womb already; it’s only waiting for the barren woman to rejoice so the child can leap with joy and come forth. The things that makes you depressed and looks like a mockery is already given to you but waiting for you to break forth with joyful shout so that the fountain can also break forth. This is the way the kingdom works, not by magic. It’s just by using the foolish things to confront the wisdom of this world.

What faith sees is limited to the five senses and facts of life. The five senses see barrenness and desolation but faith sees the many children of the barren womb that are more that the children (results) of the ones with the husband according to our text. One miracle that Christ never did during his earthly ministry was to make the barren woman conceive. Why? He already came through a virgin WOMB and was buried in a virgin TOMB! Hereby opening the door to more reproduction in the Kingdom of God by his resurrection to life so that barren womb can now conceive and bring forth fruits by His resurrection.

continuing

2 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 12:23am On May 05, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO shocked angry WHAT I DO TO DESERVE YA HATE grin
I HATE YOOOOU! angry angry
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ARareGem(f): 12:23am On May 05, 2013
smiley
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:23am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove: *hurls tomatoes and eggs into podium* angry

*whispering*

Were u from the market? Or your paultry farm? Easy on those, your family might sleep on empty stamaches tonight
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:23am On May 05, 2013
ATMC: security!
SHE NEED AN EXORCISM. SECURITY CANT DO THE JOB grin HOLY WATER AND HORSE WHIP

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 12:25am On May 05, 2013
ATMC: security!
They are on my pay roll cheesy
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 12:25am On May 05, 2013
D least we can do is give him audience...let d chitchat stop
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 12:26am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: *whispering*

Were u from the market? Or your paultry farm? Easy on those, your family might sleep on empty stamaches tonight
He was supposed to send my ring tey tey.
angry
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ogestyle(f): 12:26am On May 05, 2013
obadiah777: HEY OGE YOU AINT MISS NOTHING I TELL YA. REYGIE AINT EVEN TURN UP TO HIS OWN PARTY *SMDH*
Don't worrydearrie *hands around ur shoulder* even if reygie isn't I have ur back

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:26am On May 05, 2013
ATMC: D least we can do is give him audience...let d chitchat stop
YOU RIGHT. APOLOGIES TO DEACON CEO PASTOR ALHAJI EMPEROR GOSHEN. CARRY ON SIR
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 12:27am On May 05, 2013
ATMC: D least we can do is give him audience...let d chitchat stop
Hokay, cause of you o
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:27am On May 05, 2013
ARareGem: *Drags herself in to make an entrace with her stylish modern-cut purple knee-length sweater on classic black slacks with her frizzled hair all over the place holding a bag for tissue*

AhCHIO! *she sneezes*

Please, can someone get me a really hot cup of tea sad

*Tea party at 12am, interesting*

Guess I missed much, HBG. smiley
*leads her to a seat*

You came @ the right time
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 12:27am On May 05, 2013
We can now sing to life by faith, we can now sing the songs of Solomon because Christ is the greater than Solomon that the Scriptures talked about. By rejoicing, breaking forth into joyful shouts and thanking Him for the finished works on the Cross through faith, we can be and will be the evidence. This is the faith way by which the barren and the desolate can have many children (promises and expected end).

Brothers and Sisters, as we gather here today in thanksgiving; should anyone be in an unproductive situations of life that reflects barrenness and hopelessness, that reflects desolation, rejections and mockery; scriptures says break forth from such situations into a joyful shout and rejoice and be thankful, so shall your children be much more.

Conclusively,

New International Version (©2011)
sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 2 Corinthians 6:10.

God bless y’all.

Waving hands, leaving the podium. #End of Exhortation#. Thank you all, Y'all blessed! Glory to God, Hallelujah!

6 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 12:28am On May 05, 2013
obadiah777: SHE NEED AN EXORCISM. SECURITY CANT DO THE JOB grin HOLY WATER AND HORSE WHIP
I know where you live. Be afraid . . .be very afraid . . .
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:29am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove:
I know where you live. Be afraid . . .be very afraid . . .
YOU PLAY TOO MUCH grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 12:29am On May 05, 2013
Carry on Goshen, don't mind me; i'm a wild child grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:30am On May 05, 2013
Nice one Bro Goshen...

#Where is that ooman?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 12:32am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360: We can now sing to life by faith, we can now sing the songs of Solomon because Christ is the greater than Solomon that the Scriptures talked about. By rejoicing, breaking forth into joyful shouts and thanking Him for the finished works on the Cross through faith, we can be and will be the evidence. This is the faith way by which the barren and the desolate can have many children (promises and expected end).

Brothers and Sisters, as we gather here today in thanksgiving; should anyone be in an unproductive situations of life that reflects barrenness and hopelessness, that reflects desolation, rejections and mockery; scriptures says break forth from such situations into a joyful shout and rejoice and be thankful, so shall your children be much more.

Conclusively,

New International Version (©2011)
sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 2 Corinthians 6:10.

God bless y’all.

Waving hands, leaving the podium. Thank you all, Y'all blessed! Glory to God, Hallelujah!
Now now?? Just when i was getting ready to settle down and listen sad
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:34am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Feel free to kiss a certain area of my anatomy where the sun don't shine on angry

Hmmm...are you sure about that? I know more than one area the sun does not shine on lipsrsealed
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 12:34am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Now now?? Just when i was getting ready to settle down and listen sad

Holy Ghost don arrest you be that o..... grin This one no be sermon o, na exhortation. e no dey long at all. I wan chop pounded yam and egusi soup with bushmeat and okporopko and orisirisi, intenstine, shaki and etc. grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 12:35am On May 05, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmm...are you sure about that? I know more than one area the sun does not shine on lipsrsealed
Good heavens, your mind! shocked
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ogestyle(f): 12:35am On May 05, 2013
@ goshen360 thank you.

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 12:36am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

Holy Ghost don arrest you be that o..... grin This one no be sermon o, na exhortation. e no dey long at all. I wan chop pounded yam and egusi soup with bushmeat and okporopko and orisirisi, intenstine, shaki and etc. grin
If i cook poundie for you, na constipation get you be that grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:36am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Good heavens, your mind! shocked

I guess I am the only one who thought about that shocked shocked shocked
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:36am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

grin grin grin WASHED DOWN WITH ORIGINAL PALMWINE grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by dagr8(m): 12:36am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: thank you soooo much

*a quick hug*
[size=15pt] You are welcome plenty plenty....get to run, Church in few hours time....remain for me some of d enjoylyments

@Goshen...thanks for d exhortation[/size]
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:38am On May 05, 2013
striktlymi:

grin grin grin ISHILOVE HAS BEEN SMOKING SPINACH LEAF TONIGHT. EXCUSE HER BELLICOSE RHETORIC
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:39am On May 05, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin ISHILOVE HAS BEEN SMOKING SPINACH LEAF TONIGHT. EXCUSE HER BELLICOSE RHETORIC

Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:39am On May 05, 2013
dagr8:
[size=15pt] You are welcome plenty plenty....get to run, Church in few hours time....remain for me some of d enjoylyments

@Goshen...thanks for d exhortation[/size]
will do that, don't forget us when your @ church
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 12:40am On May 05, 2013
I'm still digesting d speech it was inspiring and faith-lifting

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 12:40am On May 05, 2013
One more announcement....from Goshen360. There shall be another welcome party when I return home from abroad. All shall be invited and we like to see\meet y'all. No food o, ONLY BBQ - Fish and Meat BBQ + Drink.

signed: Goshen360 & Team Goshen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos / This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) / Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.