Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (24543 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 04, 2013
AMEN!!!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 10:46pm On May 04, 2013
Up next on the program is the welcome speech by the mc. The speech is titled the wonders of nairaland. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 04, 2013
Goshen360: AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 04, 2013
ATMC: I guess its network
I THINK ITS NEPA

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by superbloke(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Heavenly father, we thank you for this special moment, we come before you, humbling ourselves at your feet so that you will lift us up. Ntate re lebohela nako le motsotso tseo o re fileng tsona hore re kopane ka lentsoe la hao because you said that moo re leng, babeli kapa bararo, mme re lumellana ka lebitso la hau, una le rona.

As we gather here, with the same mindsets, pour your Holy spirit down on us.

We thank you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, who died for us so that whoever believes in him should not perish but have an everlasting life.

Amen
Amen!!!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 10:49pm On May 04, 2013
Greetings brothers and sisters. It is an honour to welcome you to this epoch making event, the first of its kind, sis hbg's thanksgiving tea party. It is a privilege to deliver this speech titled The Wonder Of Nairaland'sReligious section. The nl religious section is a nectar for all that love knowledge. Whenever i read a post here in which wisdom is displayed, i marvel and appreciate how deep and sacred knowledge is. The religious section is my cynosure. It is an adventure of discovery. People from all walks of life engage in discussion and the section accomodates a variety of convictions. It is intriguing how the section turns several phenomena of daily life to advantage. When jobless, one logs on and feeds on the revelations shared by others..when bored, one can log on and have fun. Above all, it is a training forum. When a person joins nl religioussection, a heavy shower of knowledge falls on him as he reads the posts, producing a most welcome coolness. Then heat and electric tension of some thread become almost insupportable. Langour and uneasiness seize him as he's faced with the naked truth which he had either neglected or not noticed. With time, he revives again and starts following posters who had piqued his interest and before long he begins to study and post and his post would be readby a newbie who would experience similar thing as did the poster and so the cycle is completed. The fun is at its peak when we cast the religioussection's poster of the year. The religious section poster of the year 2012 was a person i admire so much, who teaches with a convincing attitude explaining each aspect of his post step by step. Many find hima cooperating person. If there isdignity in labour, Goshen360 has it. Nairaland's religious section is agift. Many heads are stuffed with ideas, yet few have the power to deliver these ideas. Mr seun osewa had idea (nairaland) to express and knewhow best to convey it to others.He is indeed a master of communication. He is a hardworking man, an accredited gentleman and a proof of the saying 'the youth oftoday make life worthwhile'. He who can reason is a man buthe who knows how to give meaning to his reasoning is a complete man. Most posters on the religious section are popular through the power of their words. They arouse and capture the interest of readers and sustain their attention while leaving them more informed than they were. The simplicity of newbies on thereligious section is fascinating.
.They would pursue an argument logically but would also concede easily when they see the other's point of view. This has been my experience. It is important that a newbie's inquisitiveness is not taken for granted because an intelligent newbie can ask questions that will catch the oldbies unawares and embarrass them. It is wise therefore never to take newbiesfor granted. Finally, brethren, i appreciate nairalanders especially those of you present at this tea party, because most of them do not recognise the artificial boundaries such as tribe, class, colour and academic qualifications erected by people to satisfy their depraved minds. For this quality nl will always engage many people's attentionbecause we all want to be accepted. Its always a pleasure when we are having fun together like we are doing right now, i encourage you to enjoy yourselves to the full crush for nothing gives more pleasure than a thread full of great minds. I love to watch the different characters exhibited on nl. Some monikers thrill me. I feel connected to a whole lot of them. Nairaland is one big e-family made up of bunchies and when you see your bunch you stick. Nairaland is...a wonderland

8 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by iheanyi4u(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2013
*walks in quietly*
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 10:52pm On May 04, 2013
#chitchat#
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 04, 2013
ATMC: Greetings brothers and sisters. It is an honour to welcome you to this epoch making event, the first of its kind, sis hbg's thanksgiving tea party. It is a privilege to deliver this speech titled The Wonder Of Nairaland'sReligious section. The nl religious section is a nectar for all that love knowledge. Whenever i read a post here in which wisdom is displayed, i marvel and appreciate how deep and sacred knowledge is. The religious section is my cynosure. It is an adventure of discovery. People from all walks of life engage in discussion and the section accomodates a variety of convictions. It is intriguing how the section turns several phenomena of daily life to advantage. When jobless, one logs on and feeds on the revelations shared by others..when bored, one can log on and have fun. Above all, it is a training forum. When a person joins nl religioussection, a heavy shower of knowledge falls on him as he reads the posts, producing a most welcome coolness. Then heat and electric tension of some thread become almost insupportable. Langour and uneasiness seize him as he's faced with the naked truth which he had either neglected or not noticed. With time, he revives again and starts following posters who had piqued his interest and before long he begins to study and post and his post would be readby a newbie who would experience similar thing as did the poster and so the cycle is completed. The fun is at its peak when we cast the religioussection's poster of the year. The religious section poster of the year 2012 was a person i admire so much, who teaches with a convincing attitude explaining each aspect of his post step by step. Many find hima cooperating person. If there isdignity in labour, Goshen360 has it. Nairaland's religious section is agift. Many heads are stuffed with ideas, yet few have the power to deliver these ideas. Mr seun osewa had idea (nairaland) to express and knewhow best to convey it to others.He is indeed a master of communication. He is a hardworking man, an accredited gentleman and a proof of the saying 'the youth oftoday make life worthwhile'. He who can reason is a man buthe who knows how to give meaning to his reasoning is a complete man. Most posters on the religious section are popular through the power of their words. They arouse and capture the interest of readers and sustain their attention while leaving them more informed than they were. The simplicity of newbies on thereligious section is fascinating.
.They would pursue an argument logically but would also concede easily when they see the other's point of view. This has been my experience. It is important that a newbie's inquisitiveness is not taken for granted because an intelligent newbie can ask questions that will catch the oldbies unawares and embarrass them. It is wise therefore never to take newbiesfor granted. Finally, brethren, i appreciate nairalanders especially those of you present at this tea party, because most of them do not recognise the artificial boundaries such as tribe, class, colour and academic qualifications erected by people to satisfy their depraved minds. For this quality nl will always engage many people's attentionbecause we all want to be accepted. Its always a pleasure when we are having fun together like we are doing right now, i encourage you to enjoy yourselves to the full crush for nothing gives more pleasure than a thread full of great minds. I love to watch the different characters exhibited on nl. Some monikers thrill me. I feel connected to a whole lot of them. Nairaland is one big e-family made up of bunchies and when you see your bunch you stick. Nairaland is...a wonderland

Nice!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 04, 2013
ATMC: Greetings brothers and sisters. It is an honour to welcome you to this epoch making event, the first of its kind, sis hbg's thanksgiving tea party. It is a privilege to deliver this speech titled The Wonder Of Nairaland'sReligious section. The nl religious section is a nectar for all that love knowledge. Whenever i read a post here in which wisdom is displayed, i marvel and appreciate how deep and sacred knowledge is. The religious section is my cynosure. It is an adventure of discovery. People from all walks of life engage in discussion and the section accomodates a variety of convictions. It is intriguing how the section turns several phenomena of daily life to advantage. When jobless, one logs on and feeds on the revelations shared by others..when bored, one can log on and have fun. Above all, it is a training forum. When a person joins nl religioussection, a heavy shower of knowledge falls on him as he reads the posts, producing a most welcome coolness. Then heat and electric tension of some thread become almost insupportable. Langour and uneasiness seize him as he's faced with the naked truth which he had either neglected or not noticed. With time, he revives again and starts following posters who had piqued his interest and before long he begins to study and post and his post would be readby a newbie who would experience similar thing as did the poster and so the cycle is completed. The fun is at its peak when we cast the religioussection's poster of the year. The religious section poster of the year 2012 was a person i admire so much, who teaches with a convincing attitude explaining each aspect of his post step by step. Many find hima cooperating person. If there isdignity in labour, Goshen360 has it. Nairaland's religious section is agift. Many heads are stuffed with ideas, yet few have the power to deliver these ideas. Mr seun osewa had idea (nairaland) to express and knewhow best to convey it to others.He is indeed a master of communication. He is a hardworking man, an accredited gentleman and a proof of the saying 'the youth oftoday make life worthwhile'. He who can reason is a man buthe who knows how to give meaning to his reasoning is a complete man. Most posters on the religious section are popular through the power of their words. They arouse and capture the interest of readers and sustain their attention while leaving them more informed than they were. The simplicity of newbies on thereligious section is fascinating.
VERY PROFOUND cry
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2013
Round of applauseeeeeeee for the MC!

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 04, 2013
Tears don commot from my eyes...

Flies outside waiting for Ihedinobi's keke to approach the venue....

spots obadiah and mosthigh sharing a blunt in the toilet.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 04, 2013
musKeeto: Tears don commot from my eyes...

LWKMD!!!

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 04, 2013
musKeeto: Tears don commot from my eyes...

cheesy cheesy cheesy PASSES MUSKEETO A COIL INSTEAD OF THE BLUNT grin ( MUSKEETO COIL THAT IS )
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 04, 2013
obadiah777: cheesy cheesy cheesy PASSES MUSKEETO A COIL INSTEAD OF THE BLUNT grin ( MUSKEETO COIL THAT IS )
grin
obadiah777: cheesy cheesy cheesy PASSES MUSKEETO A COIL INSTEAD OF THE BLUNT grin ( MUSKEETO COIL THAT IS )

Nice one brah...Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ogestyle(f): 10:57pm On May 04, 2013
:DHello this is my first time here .so how does it work so so so exicted I love holy parties. Will someone welcome me .
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by iheanyi4u(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2013
Goshen360 am Your number 1 fan!!!!! Can I get an autograph?

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by An0nimus: 10:57pm On May 04, 2013
ATMC you don polish your engrish this night..see as I loss for your speech sad

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ooman(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2013
wey my tea angry
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:57pm On May 04, 2013
*dabs tears* your too far, I would have given you a Holy kiss

@ Iheanyi, I see you grin grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 10:58pm On May 04, 2013
#lol @muskeeto
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 10:59pm On May 04, 2013
ogestyle: :DHello this is my first time here .so how does it work so so so exicted I love holy parties. Will someone welcome me .

Welcome to the holy ground....remove your sandals for the ground thou standeth is holy ground....#Hugs...you're welcome cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 04, 2013
ooman: wey my tea angry

You run from prayer...now u wan chop tea?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 04, 2013
striktlymi:

Nice one brah...Lol!!!
LOL. NICE ALLIGATOR SKIN SHOES BROTHER STRIKTLYMI. I SEE WHAT YOU AND GOSHEN DOING WITH FOLKS TITHE MONEY cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by superbloke(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2013
ogestyle: :DHello this is my first time here .so how does it work so so so exicted I love holy parties. Will someone welcome me .
Welcome ma'am
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by iheanyi4u(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: *dabs tears* your too far, I would have given you a Holy kiss

@ Iheanyi, I see you grin grin
@HBG thanks for having me here!

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2013
iheanyi4u: Goshen360 am Your number 1 fan!!!!! Can I get an autograph?

Approved! Access granted! Signed!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:00pm On May 04, 2013
*walks over to him/her, greets with a holy kiss*

Grab a seat, your most welcome smiley
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2013
obadiah777: LOL. NICE ALLIGATOR SKIN SHOES BROTHER STRIKTLYMI. I SEE WHAT YOU AND GOSHEN DOING WITH FOLKS TITHE MONEY cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 04, 2013
obadiah777: LOL. NICE ALLIGATOR SKIN SHOES BROTHER STRIKTLYMI. I SEE WHAT YOU AND GOSHEN DOING WITH FOLKS TITHE MONEY cheesy

I am not a preacher brah cheesy
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 04, 2013
ATMC that was beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) / Tim Lahaye Is Dead / Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.