Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (24489 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:09am On May 05, 2013
ATMC: I'm in d mood for a ball dance...who is interested?
erm
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:09am On May 05, 2013
SISTER JESOUL WHATS UP ? DROP A FEW POSTS FOR OUR EDIFICATION.
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2013
Praying in tongues...getting ready for exhortation cool
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 12:09am On May 05, 2013
striktlymi: Item seven ooooooooo
i thought you sent someone to help you get d patient cloak. D person hasn't come back?

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:10am On May 05, 2013
ATMC: i thought you sent someone to help you get d patient cloak. D person hasn't come back?

grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 12:11am On May 05, 2013
Phew! Next on the item 7 and you know what's with the item number 7 #smiles# its refreshment all the waaay! And so, we 're in for d time of refreshing with our special guest the religious sections' poster of the year 2012. With a standing ovation let's make welcome brother goshen360! #stand up for the champion, forthe champion stand up#
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:12am On May 05, 2013
ATMC: i thought you sent someone to help you get d patient cloak. D person hasn't come back?
lol
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:12am On May 05, 2013
THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE FOR BROTHER GOSHEN

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by An0nimus: 12:13am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: see to the guests
guests are in good shapegrin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 12:13am On May 05, 2013
# Walking to the podium...waving hands...glory to God! Thank you, thank you....Hallelujah! #

2 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:13am On May 05, 2013
*gets up clapping hands and smiling*

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 12:14am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360:

Efen from me....your sweerie? grin kiss
Especially from you grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by superbloke(m): 12:14am On May 05, 2013
DJ superbloke, the man of steel on the wheels of steel holding it down in honour of the God of the earth. This one just takes you to a place where you begin to wonder what you would have done if God hadn't found you and cleaned you up. Enjoy!

Artist: Meredith Andrews
Track: What it means to love.

How could I forget Your face
When all it took was justone day?
For me to see it wasn't ordinary
I could never be the same
You took my hand and led the way
I didn't even know Your name
But something happened deep inside me And I knew life would have to change

So how could I go back to life as usual?
And how could I return to who I once was?
I justwant to take Your story to the world 'Cause You have shown me what it means to love, yeah

You healed the sick, You calmed the sea
But Your heart was for the least of these
You came to love the lost and broken
Your cross has set the captive free

So how could I go back to life as usual?
And how could I return to who I once was?
I just want to take Your story to the world 'Cause You have shown me what it means to love

Now I no longer live for myself
Your words are so clear
Help me live it loud enough So they can hear

How could I go back to life as usual?
How could I return to who I once was?
I justwant to take Your story to the world 'Cause You have shown me what it means to love, yes
How could I go back to life as usual?
How could I return to who I once was?
I justwant to take Your story to the world 'Cause You have shown me what it means to love
Yes, You have shown me what it means to love Yeah, what it means to love
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by dagr8(m): 12:14am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Welcome Ishilove and Dagr8 you came very late why?
[size=15pt]Wow!...dis place is booming...Just came in to show my love and solidarity and also to know hw it is going wink... [/size]

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:15am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360: # Walking to the podium...waving hands...glory to God! Thank you, thank you....Hallelujah! #
grin grin grin grin GOSHEN DID ALWAYS HAVE A FLAIR FOR THE DRAMATIC
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by An0nimus: 12:15am On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: *gets up clapping hands and smiling*
does same
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 12:16am On May 05, 2013
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome everyone, welcome!

Brothers and Sisters gathered here today for this great occasion, I feel honoured invited to grace this occasion with the word of the Living God. You’re all welcome in Jesus. I also thank God for the organizers of this great occasion; the Lord bless them greatly. This is not a sermon\message\epistle, it’s an exhortation because me too wan enjoy myself for this party because I understand there’s enough pounded yam with egusi and bushmeat for the invited speaker so I will not waste time at all….I wan join finish that delicious food. grin

Okay! Let’s go straight into the word.

continuing

3 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 12:16am On May 05, 2013
*hurls tomatoes and eggs into podium* angry
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:17am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove: *hurls tomatoes and eggs into podium* angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 12:17am On May 05, 2013
@goshen have d stage sir
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by superbloke(m): 12:17am On May 05, 2013
Eager to hear/read the famous Goshen
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:18am On May 05, 2013
dagr8:
[size=15pt]Wow!...dis place is booming...Just came in to show my love and solidarity and also to know hw it is going wink... [/size]
thank you soooo much

*a quick hug*
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 12:19am On May 05, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin
Go away, i hate you angry
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:19am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360: Welcome! Welcome! Welcome everyone, welcome!

Brothers and Sisters gathered here today for this great occasion, I feel honoured invited to grace this occasion with the word of the Living God. You’re all welcome in Jesus. I also thank God for the organizers of this great occasion; the Lord bless them greatly. This is not a sermon\message\epistle, it’s an exhortation because me too wan enjoy myself for this party because I understand there’s enough pounded yam with egusi and bushmeat for the invited speaker so I will not waste time at all….I wan join finish that delicious food. grin

Okay! Let’s go straight into the word.

continuing
grin grin grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:19am On May 05, 2013
superbloke: DJ superbloke, the man of steel on the wheels of steel holding it down in honour of the God of the earth. This one just takes you to a place where you begin to wonder what you would have done if God hadn't found you and cleaned you up. Enjoy!

Artist: Meredith Andrews
Track: What it means to love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO2m6EFbB2I

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 12:19am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove: *hurls tomatoes and eggs into podium* angry

security!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ogestyle(f): 12:19am On May 05, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin

Hi obadiah what did I miss

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 12:20am On May 05, 2013
For it is written in the Scriptures, Rejoice, O barren woman, who has not given birth to children; break forth into a joyful shout, you who are not feeling birth pangs, for the desolate woman has many more children than she who has a husband. Galatians 4:27; Amplified Bible (AMP).

This kingdom of God that we are called into operates by faith and without faith, it is impossible to please our King. In this kingdom of our dear God, our wisdom is foolishness to the world. In this kingdom of our dear God, faith negates facts and the five senses don’t count to receiving the promises of God. How can you tell a barren woman to begin to rejoice? How do you do tell someone who is mocked and depressed to break forth into joyful shouts?

In scriptures, barrenness is a mockery and we know it and to be barren is not to be fruitful or produce evidence or results. To some, it might be child as their evidence. To others listening\reading right now, it might be that you have no evidence that you serve the Living God and then you’re being mocked by people around you even in your family. You’ve called on the name of the Lord but no evidence yet. You’ve fasted and prayed, waited for the promises of God and fulfillments of your heart desires; you’re depressed but one thing you have not done, you’ve not rejoiced neither have you given thanks even when there seems to be nothing to be thankful for according to the five senses, which are facts of life.

continuing

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:21am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Go away, i hate you angry
YOU DO shocked angry WHAT I DO TO DESERVE YA HATE grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ARareGem(f): 12:21am On May 05, 2013
*Drags herself in to make an entrace with her stylish modern-cut purple knee-length sweater on classic black slacks with her hair all over the place and a bag for tissue*

AhCHIO! *she sneezes*

Please, can someone get me a really hot cup of tea sad

*Tea party at 12am, interesting*

Guess I missed much, HBG. smiley

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:22am On May 05, 2013
ogestyle:
Hi obadiah what did I miss
HEY OGE YOU AINT MISS NOTHING I TELL YA. REYGIE AINT EVEN TURN UP TO HIS OWN PARTY *SMDH*
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by truthislight: 12:22am On May 05, 2013
Goshen360: Hand shaking and welcoming truthislight & Ihedinobi. Welcome brothers! honour to whom honour is due! cool
grin
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

5 Of The World’s Most Feared Secret Societies / The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos / This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.