Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (24537 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by pin4eva1(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2013
Before I leave the hall, I just wanna bless the name of the Lord your sakes. You guys are wonderful, please keep up the good work of the lord anywhere u find yourself (online or offline), let His light shine in u, be bold to say am a #believer and #irepchrist. *Signing out* stay blessed in d lord

2 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 11:32pm On May 04, 2013
striktlymi:

This guy no go kill me with laugh!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
obadiah is simply crazies

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:32pm On May 04, 2013
ATMC: don't worry sis, i'm pair you with a bro dt won't dance azonto...maybe gosh...
*shrinks back to her seat* isn't he too tall? I mean I don't want him stepping on my stilettos

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 04, 2013
ATMC: obadiah is simply crazies

Lol!!!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 11:34pm On May 04, 2013
Brethren you aint seen anything yet! Right now...coming up next on d program is...
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:34pm On May 04, 2013
pin4eva1: Before I leave the hall, I just wanna bless the name of the Lord your sakes. You guys are wonderful, please keep up the good work of the lord anywhere u find yourself (online or offline), let His light shine in u, be bold to say am a #believer and #irepchrist. *Signing out* stay blessed in d lord
thank you for coming Pastor Pee,

Go in peace

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 11:35pm On May 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: *shrinks back to her seat* isn't he too tall? I mean I don't want him stepping on my stilettos
he's very gentle...you're safer with him, or do you want obad...?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 11:37pm On May 04, 2013
The Return of SUPERBLOKE! #applause#
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: *shrinks back to her seat* isn't he too tall? I mean I don't want him stepping on my stilettos
NOT SURE ABOUT HIS HEIGHT BUT HIS MONEY IS VERY TALL. TOO MUCH TITHES grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:38pm On May 04, 2013
ATMC: he's very gentle...you're safer with him, or do you want obad...?
No, no! I think I will stand next to Superbloke. Can't dance anyway
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 04, 2013
obadiah777: NOT SURE ABOUT HIS HEIGHT BUT HIS MONEY IS VERY TALL. TOO MUCH TITHES grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 04, 2013
striktlymi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE PARTY BROTHER
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:39pm On May 04, 2013
obadiah777: NOT SURE ABOUT HIS HEIGHT BUT HIS MONEY IS VERY TALL. TOO MUCH TITHES grin grin grin
in that case; sir Goshen May I have this dance?

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 04, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE PARTY BROTHER

I have never laughed as hard as this before...the party ROCKS!!!

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 11:40pm On May 04, 2013
Lol@obadiah why are you like this? #wipes tears from my eyes#

2 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ogestyle(f): 11:40pm On May 04, 2013
ATMC: he's very gentle...you're safer with him, or do you want obad...?
hmmm you should with goshen he seems like a gentleman
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:41pm On May 04, 2013
ATMC: The Return of SUPERBLOKE! #applause#
round of applouse
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 11:41pm On May 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: in that case; sir Goshen May I have this dance?
hey! Sister!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:42pm On May 04, 2013
striktlymi:

I have never laughed as hard as this before...the party ROCKS!!!
same here

2 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by firfinch(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2013
HMmmm ƮɦąƮ'ȿ nice!

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 04, 2013
Hope no one has kidnapped superbloke?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by superbloke(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2013
Ok, it's DJ superbloke again. Lol. Another song i really like because of the strong message in it. This is for someone out there...nothing is too much problem to take God's place in your life. Enjoy!
Striktlymi please help again? Thanks.

Artist: Cobhams Asuquo
Track: I'll still choose to worship you

Have you read the papers, do you hear what they say ?
Rising unemployment, cost of living everyday is getting high
Another suicide bomber in a bus with thirty kids,
It kinda makes me wonder what those children ever did
yet we still go to church and sing shout to the Lord
and we lift up holy hands and we're reading his word
now i am sitting by my piano with nothing to play
but that doesn't change the fact that God is God anyway

Chorus

So i sing bless ye the lord through my trials and all my troubles,
i have come with a heart of worship
for the gift of your son, for the grace to fight my battles
i have come to you with thanksgiving
hear my broken cry, see my broken spirit
but in every situation, i'll still choose to worship you ..

Please forgive me this is not your normal worship song
i try to write a simple song that me and everyone can sing along
but i realise that there is something about praise
it shouldn't only come when all is seemingly okay
so when you start to cry, like your life is a mess
don't be scared, don't be discouraged it is only a test
why don't you lift up your voice to the ears of your God
and release sweet smelling savour from your alabaster box

Singing bless ye the lord, through my trials and all my troubles,

though the flowers die, see the grasses whither
but when troubles multiplies, i'll still choose to worship you ..

I worship you, Almighty God, what a mighty God we serve,
who is there like you Jesus, lover of my soul?
only God to whom all praise is due,
blessed be the... he will make a ...you are
highly...oooo

Bless ye the lord, through my trials and all my troubles,
singing bless ye the lord, through my trials and all my troubles
for the gift of your son, for the grace to fight my battles,
i have come to you with thanks giving, saying, hear my humble cry, see my broken spirit,
but in every situation, i'll still choose to worship
you ..only you

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by manmustwac(m): 11:43pm On May 04, 2013
I come to party where there's no food. Man must wack O angry

1 Like

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 11:43pm On May 04, 2013
ogestyle: hmmm you should with goshen he seems like a gentleman
errm...except if it be a prophecy. @obadiah what is d lawd saying?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by An0nimus: 11:44pm On May 04, 2013
*wears dancin pams*grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 11:45pm On May 04, 2013
superbloke: Ok, it's DJ superbloke again. Lol. Another song i really like because of the strong message in it. This is for someone out there...nothing is too much problem to take God's place in your life. Enjoy!

Have you read the papers, do you hear what they say ?
Rising unemployment, cost of living everyday is getting high
Another suicide bomber in a bus with thirty kids,
It kinda makes me wonder what those children ever did
yet we still go to church and sing shout to the Lord
and we lift up holy hands and we're reading his word
now i am sitting by my piano with nothing to play
but that doesn't change the fact that God is God anyway

Chorus

So i sing bless ye the lord through my trials and all my troubles,
hear my broken cry, see my broken spirit
but in every situation, i'll still choose to worship you ..

Please forgive me this is not your normal worship song
i try to write a simple song that me and everyone can sing along
but i realise that there is something about praise
it shouldn't only come when all is seemingly okay
so when you start to cry, like your life is a mess
don't be scared, don't be discouraged it is only a test
why don't you lift up your voice to the ears of your God
and release sweet smelling savour from your alabaster box

Singing bless ye the lord, through my trials and all my troubles,

though the flowers die, see the grasses whither
but when troubles multiplies, i'll still choose to worship you ..

I worship you, Almighty God, what a mighty God we serve,
who is there like you Jesus, lover of my soul?
only God to whom all praise is due,
blessed be the... he will make a ...you are
highly...oooo

Bless ye the lord, through my trials and all my troubles,
singing bless ye the lord, through my trials and all my troubles
for the gift of your son, for the grace to fight my battles,
i have come to you with thanks giving, saying, hear my humble cry, see my broken spirit,
but in every situation, i'll still choose to worship
you ..only you
ol boy! O boy! Wow! Wow! I can't stop shouting! O my!
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 04, 2013
ATMC: errm...except if it be a prophecy. @obadiah what is d lawd saying?
HE APPROVES wink
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 04, 2013
superbloke: Ok, it's DJ superbloke again. Lol. Another song i really like because of the strong message in it. This is for someone out there...nothing is too much problem to take God's place in your life. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8OcBVvoCaA
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:47pm On May 04, 2013
Aw, this reminds us of our troubled lives...but he is still worthy of our praise.
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 11:47pm On May 04, 2013
#can't be formal anymore# halleluia! Halleluia! I still choose to worship him
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by superbloke(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2013
striktlymi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8OcBVvoCaA
Has anyone told you you're a blessing?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Goshen360(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2013
Welcomes Ishilove with a holy kiss! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) / Tim Lahaye Is Dead / Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.