Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Sins Of Gej - I - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sins Of Gej - I (1527 Views)

GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) / What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? / Objectively List The Sins Of The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sins Of Gej - I by seunfly: 5:50am On May 02, 2013
Re: The Sins Of Gej - I by Nobody: 6:01am On May 02, 2013
Oxford, I will respond later if you come up with any further comment.
Re: The Sins Of Gej - I by Nobody: 6:02am On May 02, 2013
oxford: When you hear people call GEJ names like "clueless", "Shoeless" "retardeen" its not just for nothing! Below are 6 reason why GEJ is deservingly, the most insulted president ever.

1. BEING FROM A MINORITY TRIBE.
How dare a minority become the president of Nigeria in a democracy where number is all that matters. GEJ village, Otuoke is not even in the map of Nigeria. Power should rotate just among the 3 major tribes, after all democracy is a game of numbers.

2. OUTSHINING THE GODFATHERS
The first law in the 48 laws of power by Robert Greene is “NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER” unfortunately for Jona he disregarded this age long, golden principle and outshined his predecessors. How dare him fixing power problem that even the almighty OBJ couldn’t. Federal university in Katsina? “na yaradua send am?” who tell am say we no like our airport being an eye sore? And then he went ahead and remove “the Nigerian factor” from fertilizer distribution.
Then SURE-P, YOUWIN, Graduate Intership Programme, Second Niger bridge, Benin ore road, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Dredging of river Niger, Almajiri Schools. This “shoeless” boy dey mad!

3. SINCERITY
Why not doctored a report and present it as your assets declaration. Why conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria – such things are alien to us. Couldn’t he just allow the boys in the house of Rep pocket their constituency project allowance “make we hear word”?(Now I know their committee on ethics and privileges is going to probe this post) How could Jonathan allow El-rufai come back to Nigeria from exile? - a man chased out of Nigeria by his own brothers, back and walking about and running his mouth all over the place. Did he think Yaradua was mad when he sent he packing?

4. UNDERMINING THE POWER OF THE MEDIA.
When Tinubu and co were busy setting up media houses where was he. Now he tells us that news media are controlled by powerful people. Even if you don’t own an electronic or print media, what happen to brown envelopes!! The boys are hungry. How much is the salary of an editor – Abi no be where man dey work man go chop? Who dey watch NTA?

5. BEING SO LUCKY
Chosen as deputy governor, became governor without asking, then, chosen as vice president again without asking, then acting president, then president and now we are going to have GEJ first, second and third term legally! Boy na only him God like? What happen to the rest of us, we offend God.

6. BEING A DIE HARD.
This man has survive every known and unknown game plans, conspiracies, insurgencies, terrorism, attacks, counter attacks in the Nigeria game of power play. Some said he won’t survive 2 years (like Yakowa). They said he won’t survive the fuel subsidy protest like Mubarak. Tunde bakari even said God told him GEJ will soon die….Yet the man refused to die. Tanbuwal and his bribe demanding boys have threaten impeachment, non-passage of budgets, fire, brimstone, hailstone and thunder – yet the man just dey look them.

To be continue
Re: The Sins Of Gej - I by seunfly: 6:05am On May 02, 2013
oxford: When you hear people call GEJ names like "clueless", "Shoeless" "retardeen" its not just for nothing! Below are 6 reason why GEJ is deservingly, the most insulted president ever.

1. BEING FROM A MINORITY TRIBE.
How dare a minority become the president of Nigeria in a democracy where number is all that matters. GEJ village, Otuoke is not even in the map of Nigeria. Power should rotate just among the 3 major tribes, after all democracy is a game of numbers.
I hate it when people play tribal cards when their associate is guilty, see oxford judging tribally as Gej got there with the vote 4rm Otueke. Myopic people forget past and never think of future otherwise oxford would have known that more than 70million people voted 4 oga Jona and otueke, bayelsa and entire southsouth does not have such population. So where is ds minority hatred comes from?
My friend average Nigerians on the street is not concern about ur silly tribal stuff, all he wants is food, job, home, gud health, security and better life. Give him that and he is happy with u.
Re: The Sins Of Gej - I by seunfly: 6:31am On May 02, 2013
oxford: 4. UNDERMINING THE POWER OF THE MEDIA.
When Tinubu and co were busy setting up media houses where was he. Now he tells us that news media are controlled by powerful people. Even if you don’t own an electronic or print media, what happen to brown envelopes!! The boys are hungry. How much is the salary of an editor – Abi no be where man dey work man go chop? Who dey watch NTA?

Is it now that media is trying to point out his corruptions, mismangment, bad style of leadership etc that they are all controlled and owned by Tinubu?
When media was fighting kitchen cabals, Turai, Anduaka and co when they were trampling on his right where was the notion that Tinubu owns them?
What op ignored was that majority of the media are owned by his peaple in Southsouth. From Vanguard to Guardian, Silverbird to AIT. So where is Tinubu? Even if it is him atleast he has provided employment in his own capacity. So y can't jona do the same.
Can u please tell me why people don't watch NTA and who controls NTA?
Don't just form lies up against media because they don't do ur Oga's bidding.
Re: The Sins Of Gej - I by seunfly: 6:33am On May 02, 2013
Re: The Sins Of Gej - I by seunfly: 6:35am On May 02, 2013
oxford:
2. OUTSHINING THE GODFATHERS
The first law in the 48 laws of power by Robert Greene is “NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER” unfortunately for Jona he disregarded this age long, golden principle and outshined his predecessors. How dare him fixing power problem that even the almighty OBJ couldn’t. Federal university in Katsina? “na yaradua send am?” who tell am say we no like our airport being an eye sore? And then he went ahead and remove “the Nigerian factor” from fertilizer distribution.
Then SURE-P, YOUWIN, Graduate Intership Programme, Second Niger bridge, Benin ore road, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Dredging of river Niger, Almajiri Schools. This “shoeless” boy dey mad!
Average Nigerian is tired of the past leaders, political actors and the godfathers, so they massively chose him because they thought he was going to be better than them, rather he is just like them

1) You Win programe which is acually a compensation to children of political associate and girlfriends. Can u tell me any poor man, ordinary NYSC member or common man 4rm Abakaliki, Idanre, oktupo or jalingo that is among the beneficiaries of You win programe? Instead they are all fine face peaple who really does not need it
2 Thank God power is improving, but alot still need to be done because if u sample critical areas in 9ja(Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Aba, kaduna and kano) there is little or no improvement in electricity. By the way, how will a sensible man claim that Nigerians hate Jona because of improved power supply?
3 Sure-P Money, uuummh can u pls tell me 2 particular things Jona gov have achieved with sure-p funds? Rather we hear about how it is being shared among Pdp people especially in states controlled opposition. This show that pdp is determined to use that money fight to political post instead of poverty.
4 Those roads u ve mentioned i don't think u av use any 4 u to know nothing has happend on it.
To me i think people hates jona because he seems to be failing in those areas u ve mentioned rather than being successful as u ve claimed. How can some one hate u 4 making his life better?
Re: The Sins Of Gej - I by eggheaders(m): 6:47am On May 02, 2013
Oxford,insecure9jerian,lastpoo,billionaire and tomfoolery and other dickhead goons.lie all you want gej is going home.and in your shyte write up.you mention lagos-ibadan road has been fixed?may thunder fire your mouth for that lie.and may your life be hard as the hardship Nigerians undergoes on that road.shyte lying nematode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Population Is Around 42 Million -----United Kindom Minister / GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? / Basketmouth For President, Julius Agwu For Governor (rivers State) Come 2015!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.