Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help (3346 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help / Am I An Idot Or Does This Girl Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by debayun(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2013
Am I an alien cos am still a virgin even at d age of 22
Most pple look at me as if am cursed cos I dnt really crave 4 sex. One of my former gfs almost raped me cos I did nt penetrate into her though I still make her climax without sex bt she said she as neva met a guy lyk me who is still a virgin at my age. Have had situations where girls offer me free sex cos dey cnt bliv am a virgin dnt get me wrong am nt a religious person in short ma outlook is lyk dat of a bad boi player bt its jst a decision of mine to stay a virgin till I get married and I intend to keep it dat way.
But nw d situation is nw worse every1 stigmatises me and treat me lyk I hv hiv or somfin it as even gotten worse to d extent of ladies I knw ganging up to try to rape me or even some gay idiots coming to me to express their love (though I always end up beating dem blue black ie d gays)
The latest nw is some of ma course mates dat knw me hv ended up in gvn me a nickname called "otondo" though I dnt still knw wat dat means I get mocked everyday am nw being seen as a small boi all dis due to d fact dat I refuse to hv sex untill ma wedding day
So pls guys help me am I nt human do I hv a curse or somfin amd I wrong to take dis decision
Pls guy what can I do to stop all dis cos its affecting me mentally
Once again am askn am I an alien pleeeeeeeeeessssseeeeeee heeeeeeeelllllpppppp meee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by Mynd44: 8:30am On May 02, 2013
Opening this thread is one of the biggest mistakes you will ever make.

**siddon look mode activated**

3 Likes

Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:33am On May 02, 2013
you better straff person, otondo angry

1 Like

Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:41am On May 02, 2013
Pls Go back 2 Mars p.l.e.a.s.e
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by debayun(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2013
Wat is d meaning of otondo
Haha nah by force must I straff
Haha nw I rreally need serious advice u guys shld nt add salt to my injury nw abeg
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by sauceEEP(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2013
whats with this new trend of asking silly question concerning ur own personal resolve? U decided to remain virgin, why then are u asking if u're an alien? Nnah mehn!!!! *exits thread*

5 Likes

Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by debayun(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2013
sauceEEP: whats with this new trend of asking silly question concerning ur own personal resolve? U decided to remain virgin, why then are u asking if u're an alien? Nnah mehn!!!! *exits thread*

I knw its my personal decision bt y shld I b treated lyk I made a stupid decision y cnt pple respect me 4 who I am
Dis are d questions puzzling me dats y I opened dis thread do I need to fit in what can I do cos dis tin is really affecting me
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:02am On May 02, 2013
Its cool bro...

You are not an Alien...

My Mom is still a virgin at 52 and after 4 kids...

2 Likes

Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by sauceEEP(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2013
did i hear u say ur being treated like one who made a silly decision? Do u consider ur decision silly? Makin a GOOD decision and stickin by it irrespective of what people say is what i call maturity. You are who u're.
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Opening this thread is one of the biggest mistakes you will ever make.

bros, make i follow u siddon, abeg!
grin
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by dubem3(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2013
Why was there a need to tell the whole world that you are a virgin boy?

Do you not believe that your decision is good?

Does the validity of your thoughts and action depend on public opinion?

Be wise!!!

Before I forget, you are an alien

Only if you think so
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by Aklofs: 9:14am On May 02, 2013
I'm a predator!!!!!!
I know what to do 2 u!!!!!
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by venatus25(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2013
guy na you make them know that you are a virgin, you should know that under-rating you is the only gain by letting ur stewpid friends to be aware of this.
I was a virgin till my 25, i got similar experience of yours.
don't let a girl molest you instead let them feel molested by your response when they are in mode of doing so.
don't always behave as a saint when you are in mids of your fellow rugged friends, when they claim to rock a girl to the extent she dance with her back you should also claim to rock a bad girl four rounds till she cry and start pleading for stop.
please be gallant, dont welcome all jokes from your friend, as real man smile once in a while only when de need arise.
have a nice day.
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by angelTI(f): 9:28am On May 02, 2013
OP u r not an alien n u r normal!
BTW, do u go about broadcasting ur virginity to evry chioma, fatima n bola? pls bro, respect d choice u av made n kip ur virginity!
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by debayun(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2013
venatus25: guy na you make them know that you are a virgin, you should know that under-rating you is the only gain by letting ur stewpid friends to be aware of this.
I was a virgin till my 25, i got similar experience of yours.
don't let a girl molest you instead let them feel molested by your response when they are in mode of doing so.
don't always behave as a saint when you are in mids of your fellow rugged friends, when they claim to rock a girl to the extent she dance with her back you should also claim to rock a bad girl four rounds till she cry and start pleading for stop.
please be gallant, dont welcome all jokes from your friend, as real man smile once in a while only when de need arise.
have a nice day.

Brs I dig u bt its too late 4 me to use dat tactic cos d only way dey will bliv am no more a virgin is either am married or I show a video of me straffing a girl or a girl publicly claims I slept with her so dat tactic won't work
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by jmoore(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2013
debayun:
Am I an alien cos am still a virgin even at d age of 22

There are many male virgins in their 20s and 30s

debayun:
One of my former gfs almost Molested me cos I did nt penetrate into her though I still make her climax without sex .
I get mocked everyday am nw being seen as a small boi all dis due to d fact dat I refuse to hv sex untill ma wedding day
You don't want to h@ve sex until your wedding day, thats good but why were you giving your ex-girlfriend org@sm ? What type of virgin are you? smh

@op you are confused and your story sounds fishy

1 Like

Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:04am On May 02, 2013
debayun:

Brs I dig u bt its too late 4 me to use dat tactic cos d only way dey will bliv am no more a virgin is either am married or I show a video of me straffing a girl or a girl publicly claims I slept with her so dat tactic won't work
nawa o. Wtf is diz? *exiting thread*
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by debayun(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2013
jmoore:

There are many male virgins in their 20s and 30s

You don't want to h@ve sex until your wedding day, thats good but why were you giving your ex-girlfriend org@sm ? What type of virgin are you? smh

@op you are confused and your story sounds fishy

Is d fact lyk I said I knw fins am a bad guy to d core have done all dere is to do wen it comes to romance except sex which is somfin I dnt fancy so I use oda means to substitute sex wen I was with her cos I feel d main reason pple hv sex outside marriage is jst to reach dat climax so y hv sex and discomfort myself wen I can make her reach her climax by oda means and dat wat I did. So am no holy person I knw fins wink wink

1 Like

Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by smokeydrinky: 10:20am On May 02, 2013
YES!!! u are an alien. something is seriously wrong with you. you should seek help.

who goes about telling people he is a virgin? its a personal decision dat should be kept personal. no one needs to know. u are a big otondo!!

by d way, u ain't a virgin, not spiritually atleast. u ve made a girl climax, u ve climaxed too. u are a tertiary virgin and dats not award winning.
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by pomporiking: 10:21am On May 02, 2013
*opens thread by mistake*what nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:47am On May 02, 2013
What the heck at 22 you still act like a baby and ask stupid question. I regret opening this thread. Besides what's the big deal if you are virgin? And you still dey caress girl join am. Wetin come remain abeg make we hear word.
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by firetrap(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2013
otondo means white fowl. and you are a big white fowl. matter of fact u pass otondo, u be olodo. what sort of virgin are u when u go about helping women climax which if I may say was done by u giving her head. guy stop being a hypocrite and stick ur dicck into that Kitty.
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by Les: 12:08pm On May 02, 2013
Just do this and ol is well.....smiley

Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by youngsent(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2013
Admission is currently going on, gain admission into any university in GHANA, no jamb or post ume just you 5 credit pass, and this will be in 2weeks, waste no more time contact: endurance245@yahoo.com
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by debayun(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Opening this thread is one of the biggest mistakes you will ever make.

Nw I see what u mean chain my own don b see as nigerians dey insult me well keep dem coming dey r kind of helpful nd gvn me ideas
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by Florena(f): 2:35pm On May 02, 2013
Na only u go be virgin @ 22?......there re guys older than u re and stil a virgin, d point is u dnt knw wat u want, u let other pple's opinion control ur own discretion.........just be focus and turn deaf ears 2 those pple and u wil surely be a VIRGIN TILL 40.

1 Like

Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by debayun(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2013
Florena: Na only u go be virgin @ 22?......there re guys older than u re and stil a virgin, d point is u dnt knw wat u want, u let other pple's opinion control ur own discretion.........just be focus and turn deaf ears 2 those pple and u wil surely be a VIRGIN TILL 40.

God 4bid shocked shocked u no want make I marry haha haba take it easy on me
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by aniiii(f): 7:36pm On May 02, 2013
shocked i lost it at 15!!
woow 22 shocked
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by Abbey2sam(m): 11:59pm On May 02, 2013
How can you be a virgin after making a gurl reach her climax

You sabi lie ooooo!!!
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by OCTAVO: 3:25am On May 03, 2013
Op, do you go about announcing to every one that you are a virgin? grin
You must be a f00l @ 22.
But wait, does virginity equate f00lishness?
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by Princeparix(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2013
NL abeg mak una no vex--pesin wey dey don do BJ still be virgin? Op nawa 4 ginwa
Re: Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help by olumaxi(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2013
Guy,it seems u deh giv ur girls head(lick punna i.e MouthAction) n i gues dats even worst pas penetratn(mouth weh u go use pray to God)..bsyds,i knw u ll also b self-servicin,so dia is no nid of claimin to b a virgin here..either way,u aint a virgin anymor..pele

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Tips On How To Get Bigger Boobs NATURALLY In Days / LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] / Why Women Live Longer Than Men(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.