Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help (3718 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by anjyzplace: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
cryI just started dating this girl and as a chrisitian I beive we should keep things pure till marriage. I decided to postpone kissing, cuddling and sex. Am i beend too harsh and unrealistic ? she wants to leave me now ! What should i do.

1 Like

Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by andrewdg(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
First your age and readiness to get married should be checked. If u are not yet ready, getting a seriuos relationship would be a wrong thing as a christian. Just have female friends that u can relate with while u watch ur hormones.
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by valbaba(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
:Ppls dont allow her to go just lik dat broda,give her wat she want ooooo.u need it brosss.
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Lawconfessor(f): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
grin cheesy grin . Dnt even knw y i am lafn.

Is lips-2-lips Kissing Sin?
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
if you decided to keep things pure till marriage and you believe in that, why date a girl? You'll only make things worse in this kind of relationship

2 Likes

Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
No kiss, no sex-- are you for real??
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Excelboi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
Op, a girl offered herself wholeheartedly toyou to 4ck her, and you re complaining? Comot hia
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by MrsChima(f): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
Your choice to not kiss and sex has nothing to do with your religion...you are using that as an excuse not to do such things and using your relgion as a clutch. Just be honest with yourself and say this is what i would like and i am saving myself until marriage. There is nothing wrong with eastablishing a boundary in ur relationship. Just meet the person who share the same views as you.

2 Likes

Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Beync(f): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
poster find someone who share your views, simple.
someone who will assist you become what you want to be.
u r not an extremist jore. that's a nice course if only u can finish it,
u'll be sparing your self some headache and wahala dat comes from premarital s3x

3 Likes

Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by cindyrella(f): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
meet the person who share the same views as you.
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
anjyzplace: cryI just started dating this girl and as a chrisitian I beive we should keep things pure till marriage. I decided to postpone kissing, cuddling and sex. Am i beend too harsh and unrealistic ? she wants to leave me now ! What should i do.
guy i go advise u to go be reverend father
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
What works in a relationship? If the lady see things the way you see it. If she doesn't, their will definitly be problems. Just don't think she's gonna change. You can never change the application software installed into her from heaven. Just move on and find a girl who reasons the way you do. Doing that, you will not get heart broken in the future. But if u continue, no matter what, if u can't give her good PANRAN, u are O.Y.O! And heart break sure pass
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Orikinla(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
YOU ARE PERFECTLY OKAY.
DON'T COMPROMISE YOUR PRINCIPLES OF DIGNITY, INTEGRITY AND NOBILITY, BECAUSE THESE ARE THE CORE VALUES OF YOUR PERSONALITY AND MAKE YOU WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE.

2 Likes

Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by CrazyMan(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
anjyzplace: cryI just started dating this girl and as a chrisitian I beive we should keep things pure till marriage. I decided to postpone kissing, cuddling and sex. Am i beend too harsh and unrealistic ? she wants to leave me now ! What should i do.
My dear...life isn't about being who everyone else wants you to be, its about being yourself and finding someone who loves every bit of it.

Don't give into pressure simply because you want to please someone.

If you choose to remain pure till marriage, stand by your word and look for someone who would respect your decision.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
Well, have you talked to the girl about it? If she accepts it, then fine. After all, you both are in the relationship so whatever works best for both of you is fine as long as you both agree on it.
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
remember what paul says "an unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs..." so it's best you go into the business of church affairs for now or women may spread rumors that you like men sad
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
There is notin extremist with ur stand.jst get a girl wit similar stand or beta stil stay out of relationshps,jst kp it casual

2 Likes

Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by lolaluv1(f): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
No you are not an extremist. Your decision is on point as a Christian. This is because kissing and cuddling could lead you to a point you don't wanna go...

1 Like

Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Serendipity: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2012
For the sake of emphasis, casual kissing, holding of hands, hugging etc are ways of showing affection. And it will be specious to say that they are sins. I can hug or kiss my female friends. It doesn't matter if my dick gets erect in the process. But then again the intention should be defined, it should be bereft of seeking sensual pleasure but just as a way of showing affection. Methinks it is healthy, moral and pristine that way.
People shouldn't be brutish in the guise of being born again or christians.
I mean there should be elucidation of some certain things. By the same token, some dazed and confused pastors term things like taking of alcohol or even smoking sin. The fact that something may be unhealthy doesn't make it a sin.
Shalom!
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by DonaldGenes(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
Law-confessor:
grin cheesy grin . Dnt even knw y i am lafn.

Is lips-2-lips Kissing Sin?
yes ma'am
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by DonaldGenes(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Your choice to not kiss and sex has nothing to do with your religion...you are using that as an excuse not to do such things and using your relgion as a clutch. Just be honest with yourself and say this is what i would like and i am saving myself until marriage. There is nothing wrong with eastablishing a boundary in ur relationship. Just meet the person who share the same views as you.
seconded!
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by MrsChima1(f): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
lola.luv:
No you are not an extremist. Your decision is on point as a Christian. This is because kissing and cuddling could lead you to a point you don't wanna go...

If people do not have self control...a smile can lead to sex. There are virgins who have kissed and cuddled before marriage and maintained their virginity. There are celibates who have kissed and cuddled before marriage and maintained their celibacy. It is all about self control and boundaries that you will or will not cross.

What if OP have sex and never kissed/hugged the girl? Then what? It is the air's fault?
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by kingxsamz(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2019
grin
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by zexy2030(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2019
lies

Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by prettysassygirl(f): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hope your thing is workings sha,most of all those guys that use to run to church and say all those things have problems with their joystick
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by BobbyJayAms: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
undecided

Bro are u d one talking Abi Nah edo weed?

So u wan claim there line bah...........u wey I know very well Dey talk this kyn thing hmmm guy carry time oo before I report u to the one that is in ur house now.

angry angry sad
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Savagedawg: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oga be honest, you are impotent grin
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Lightangel65: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
anjyzplace:
cryI just started dating this girl and as a chrisitian I beive we should keep things pure till marriage. I decided to postpone kissing, cuddling and sex. Am i beend too harsh and unrealistic ? she wants to leave me now ! What should i do.

You are not bro, the bible says flee from premarital sex. Live a good Christain life, don't mind what others may say, the world is fu.cked up now, but you are a Christain, you are not of this world , not of the flesh, but of one spirit in God.

May God bless you. And reward you
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Lightangel65: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
zexy2030:
lies

He is not condenmed like you and the children of this generation.
He is a true Christian. You won't understand, the canal mind cannot understand the ways of the spirit.

Virginity is meant to be kept until marriage for both male and female. Or for life if you won't get married.
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Lightangel65: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
prettysassygirl:
Hope your thing is workings sha,most of all those guys that use to run to church and say all those things have problems with their joystick

Lady, the fact most of you guys commit pre marital sex doesn't mean everyone does, he has no illness, he is just a good Christain. You guys should learn from him and follow his footsteps.
You shouldn't criticize him, you should encourage him. He is a man putting a lot of effort, you should too
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by zexy2030(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lightangel65:

He is not condenmed like you and the children of this generation.
He is a true Christian. You won't understand, the canal mind cannot understand the ways of the spirit.
you are lost..u don't know who u r..pastor try to preach in brothel.. u want Bleep no b am?
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Lightangel65: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
zexy2030:

you are lost..u don't know who u r..pastor try to preach in brothel.. u want Bleep no b am?

If I don't preach in the pit of sinners, I am not worthy to call myself a pastor.
God came to save the lost sheep's not the whole ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone / I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! / Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.