Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55301 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: bullcrap!!!
I saw this coming..I spit facts so you know...one luv
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:53pm On May 02, 2013
mu2sa2: The only reason this is front page news is because it involves a high level personality. for years now criminal gangs trail nigerians from OR airport and rob them. In one incident about 2 years ago a nigerian was followed from the airport to his hotel in Jo'bourg, robbed and shot at the reception. The unfortunate thing is that the criminals are based at the airport and clearly security agents their are involved. You just cant escape them if you are targeted.
They see every nigeria as having money. They can attack you even at the airport as happened to a friend, who was threatened with a gun by a policeman in the toilet at oliver Tambo and robbed just b4 boarding his flight back to lagos. Any naija person going to south africa should know that s/he can be robbed or killed at any time, anywhere. The violence there is mind-boggling.

Mind boggling? More than what Boko Harams are dishing in Nigeria? You smoking your koran.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 02, 2013
solomon111: stop trying to be diplomatic.
Southafricans do not want Nigerians.
There's nothing shameful about that.
I just hope the insults and xenophobic attacks will make brilliant Nigerians that have fled to southafrica, return to their country,kick out the moronns we have in power,rebuild the country,and then pay your guys back in your own coin.
I just hope it will.
Some South Africans hate Nigerians and foreigners in general but not all especially the ones who have not been exposed to the good ones. But really honestly nobody is forcing Nigerians to go there. If you do not like it there or do not like South Africans then rather go somewhere you will feel "loved" thats the part i dnt get. I do agree with the country thing but people will always leave for greener pastures no matter what because this may surprise you but there are some Nigerians who are actually loving South Africa especially the ones who grew up here and some can even speak the south african languages very well.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2013
khukhi:

OKAY we in the boxing ring now..lets go...

sweetchicks throws a punch... grin

dodges and gets some biltong to chew
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=*Semuhle*Baby*]Crime is a big problem in South Africa and it is not only "Nigerians" who are getting affected by it, but by us South Africans too, even more so if i should say so. There is no conspiracy theory out to get only Nigerians as many people are victims of crime everyday. We should rather thank God that nobody got seriously hurt during this robbery. But why do some Nigerians love to hate? I thought it was only South Africans that they hated but i have seen that you hate Ghanaians and Kenyans and so on as well then you blame it on jealousy of being the giant of africa . Yes in South Africa you get people who hate Nigerians and foreigners in general as am sure there are some in every country all over the world who may also hate Nigerians and foreigners. There are good and bad Nigerians and some people based their experiences entirely on the bad which is why you will see certain people saying certain things but the same can be said about Nigerians. [b]It seems its okay for you guys to go on and on and spread hatred about other nationalities you dislike but when others do the same you condemn it and get worked up about it but when you guys do it yourself then it is okay. Do unto others as you will want to be done unto you. If you show hatred towards others, do not get upset when hatred is shown towards you.[/[/b]quote]

You're mostly right about everything you've written but the part that I am strongly opposed to is highlight in bold above. Nigerians are the most loving and accepting people on earth. There're a few million of immigrants in Nigeria as you don't see us descriminating or shouting racial slurs. We accept and love everyone equally. Heck! at one time, even the South-Africans made an internationally recognized movie ''District 9'' depicting Nigerians as Cannibals. You don't see us depicting our fellow African in a bad image. We mind our own business and you don't expect us to shower love to those who hate us. I don't understand the reason why most country in Africa find us offensive but I think it has to do with their inferiority complex. We are a better and a stable country than all other countries in the Continent called Africa if only the Nigerian leaders/politicians would make our ''HOME'' a better place to live, fewer Nigerians would be seen in diaspora.

4 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:56pm On May 02, 2013
big-t:

at least they shoul use their big 'ego' for something that goes like kuvukiland.com smiley cool
:O grin grin grin

Dont get over yourself theres less than 10 South Africans on this forum.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by hardniola(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2013
kgr pls be fast about that......let d xenophobic start on naija quik,tell ur friends about nairaland.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 02, 2013
Evestar200: African my pride,,weda black or white,,weda S.A OR NIGERIA,,we re one,,we nid each oda,,we cant do without each oda

Correct sister. You said it!!!!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by solomon111(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Some South Africans hate Nigerians and foreigners in general but not all especially the ones who have not been exposed to the good ones. But really honestly nobody is forcing Nigerians to go there. If you do not like it there or do not like South Africans then rather go somewhere you will feel "loved" thats the part i dnt get. I do agree with the country thing but people will always leave for greener pastures no matter what because this may surprise you but there are some Nigerians who are actually loving South Africa especially the ones who grew up here and some can even speak the south african languages very well.
you are still trying to be diplomatic.
Smh.
I am sure the wise Nigerians in southafrica would have started moving away.
There's no future for any Nigerian there.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2013
@sweetchicks my sister, you can defend sa all you want but you cant win on this forum!! They already labeld us lots of things, you cant reason with them!! So goodluck!! Mina i'll just tell them what they what hear!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:59pm On May 02, 2013
zetdee:

Enough with the chimpanzee thing.

Enough with the half caste- hottentott chonkie whatever thing.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2013
scipher: I saw this coming..I spit facts so you know...one luv
lies bro lies!!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by cold(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2013
Lool!This war again.Lately i've been trying to be cool with the S.As.It's turning out to be such an arduous task
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Crime is a big problem in South Africa and it is not only "Nigerians" who are getting affected by it, but by us South Africans too, even more so if i should say so. There is no conspiracy theory out to get only Nigerians as many people are victims of crime everyday. We should rather thank God that nobody got seriously hurt during this robbery. But why do some Nigerians love to hate? I thought it was only South Africans that they hated but i have seen that you hate Ghanaians and Kenyans and so on as well then you blame it on jealousy of being the giant of africa . Yes in South Africa you get people who hate Nigerians and foreigners in general as am sure there are some in every country all over the world who may also hate Nigerians and foreigners. There are good and bad Nigerians and some people based their experiences entirely on the bad which is why you will see certain people saying certain things but the same can be said about Nigerians. It seems its okay for you guys to go on and on and spread hatred about other nationalities you dislike but when others do the same you condemn it and get worked up about it but when you guys do it yourself then it is okay. Do unto others as you will want to be done unto you. If you show hatred towards others, do not get upset when hatred is shown towards you.

You're mostly right about everything you've written but the part that I am strongly opposed to is highlight in bold above. Nigerians are the most loving and accepting people on earth. There're a few million of immigrants in Nigeria as you don't see us descriminating or shouting racial slurs. We accept and love everyone equally. Heck! at one time, even the South-Africans made an internationally recognized movie ''District 9'' depicting Nigerians as Cannibals. You don't see us depicting our fellow African in a bad image. We mind our own business and you don't expect us to shower love to those who hate us. I don't understand the reason why most country in Africa find us offensive but I think it has to do with their inferiority complex. We are a better and a stable country than all other countries in the Continent called Africa if only the Nigerian leaders/politicians would make our ''HOME'' a better place to live, fewer Nigerians would be seen in diaspora.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: @sweetchicks my sister, you can defend sa all you want but you cant win on this forum!! They already labeld us lots of things, you cant reason with them!! So goodluck!! Mina i'll just tell them what they what hear!!
peeped ur post history, you've never engaged in any constructive/intelligent thread on this platform.. Get a life bro! Your compatriots(andrewza, "the cheeks sis", and a few) are more intelligent than you are... FOTSEK!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=druid06][/quote] I think most countries in africa dislike Nigerians not just because of the presumed drugs or 419 but because of your attitude. I think it is just the nature of Nigerians to be a boastful or arrogant nation as can be seen by threads accusing ppl of hating because you ppl are the best and everyone else is jealous but why not put pride aside and be on the unbiased side and look at it from a different perspective. If for example 50 ppl came and told me i am short tempered why must i be like oh everybody is jealous of me because i am the best. Why not think, wait a min, maybe there is some truth to it if i look deep down inside afterall 50 ppl have mentioned this to me. South Africa is not perfect and we have a lot of problems but Nigeria is not and so are Nigerians. You at like you are so innocent and the whole world is against you yet a lot of times there are reasons why people are like that. You do have that thing about being better than everyone else and it's not only with South Africans who have experienced and noticed this, it is with other nationalities as well.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:05pm On May 02, 2013
solomon111: stop trying to be diplomatic.
Southafricans do not want Nigerians.
There's nothing shameful about that.
I just hope the insults and xenophobic attacks will make brilliant Nigerians that have fled to southafrica, return to their country,kick out the moronns we have in power,rebuild the country,and then pay your guys back in your own coin.
I just hope it will.

Dream on dreamer! undecided
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: lies bro lies!!
theres a lot of Afrikaners living in Lagos, let alone, other states..
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: no sane south african will relocate to nigeria!!! So hade boss!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Chinwem(f): 11:07pm On May 02, 2013
oneangle: South Africa i witnessed a white man being attacked with a knife just because they want his nokia phone that is worth just 3,000 naira.. I fear those etas oh.. They can kill for just 2,000 naira.. I will never settle down there.. I love Nigeria, God bless Nigeria oh..

I won't even transit through that place talk less of settling there
Sorry o.....SA is one place I ll never go even if they dash me the visa

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: no sane south african will relocate to nigeria!!! So hade boss!

I bought land in Eko Atlantic, naija is where it's at bro.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2013
scipher: peeped ur post history, you've never engaged in any constructive/intelligent thread on this platform.. Get a life bro! Your compatriots(andrewza, "the cheeks sis", and a few) are more intelligent than you are... FOTSEK!
Who cares Told you i dont reason, theres no point!!! Fotsek too!

4 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Dibiachukwu: 11:09pm On May 02, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Yes we are mixed but we do not have to be black we still Africans originated in Africa. Now go clean up your stinkin
hole.

No, definately would never compare us with you Nigerians you are vile, not even human you are mixed with chimpanzees. You must check your nose and your mouths. grin
Is it true that you are mixed breeds too? That would explain the cowardice and extreme violence against kids lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:09pm On May 02, 2013
solomon111: I am not talking to you woman,don't start with me.
And don't quote me,ever again.

You are raving lunatic, you spoke of me, man! I will quote you if I want to what are going to do? Fainst on the pc? grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Evestar200(f): 11:10pm On May 02, 2013
zetdee:

Correct sister. You said it!!!!
thanks bro
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2013
scipher: theres a lot of Afrikaners living in Lagos, let alone, other states..
not blacks, afrikaaners

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: Who cares Told you i dont reason, theres no point!!! Fotsek too!
you're a south African..you couldn't have replied better lipsrsealed
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:12pm On May 02, 2013
emmanuel4758: pls after sendin the forum site u just Bleep out frm dis forum stupid pig go to hell pls u and ur s.a counter parts ar morons

You are dumb as fucck! You bleep off.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 02, 2013
South Africans are apologists! Your country socks! Get a life and get over your inferiority complex. What a nation full of atrocities, r.ape, homose.xuality, xenophobic, armed robbery, lazy men, naïve women...mehn, u guys socks!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by FreeWill01: 11:13pm On May 02, 2013
And all I can say is " hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha" , naija for life sha. SA is tight because of their foreign affiliations, buh anyways we are all Africans.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by critique101(f): 11:14pm On May 02, 2013
Akpangbon: If its Nigeria, they will heap curses on the government. SA with her incredibly bad crime records still go out there defending themselves on atrocities committed in their country.

Its d same way nigerians defend themselves whenever we r criticised for our internationally known high criminal tendencies by foreigners. We don't have aany rep abroad. Stealing,kidnapping, drugs. Plus politicians that r legally stealing our country's money. How will this countryimprove when d same ppl keep ruling?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / Senate Rejects Senator Abbo’s Apology, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.