Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55306 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: not blacks, afrikaaners
now Afrikaners are not south Africans anymore? Lol... What about the ones married to Nigerians? A lot living in Victoria island too..dude, leave ur cocoon and cross ur border don't die like this plssss !

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
I think most countries in africa dislike Nigerians not just because of the presumed drugs or 419 but because of your attitude. I think it is just the nature of Nigerians to be a boastful or arrogant nation as can be seen by threads accusing ppl of hating because you ppl are the best and everyone else is jealous but why not put pride aside and be on the unbiased side and look at it from a different perspective. If for example 50 ppl came and told me i am short tempered why must i be like oh everybody is jealous of me because i am the best. Why not think, wait a min, maybe there is some truth to it if i look deep down inside afterall 50 ppl have mentioned this to me. South Africa is not perfect and we have a lot of problems but Nigeria is not and so are Nigerians. You at like you are so innocent and the whole world is against you yet a lot of times there are reasons why people are like that. You do have that thing about being better than everyone else and it's not only with South Africans who have experienced and noticed this, it is with other nationalities as well.

Once again, you are wrong with your perspective and views about Nigerians. We don't all trade in illicit drugs neither are we all into internet fraud and mail fraud. This is the image the media has painted us to be. They don't talk about Columbia, Cuba and Brazil that are a hundred percent into the drug trade. No . The media would tell the world that Nigerians all over the world are drug peddlers also let's talk about internet fraud. 50% of online dating scams emanating anywhere in the world is in Romania but no, the media wouldn't talk about that. It's ofcourse the Nigerians doing these scams, they would say. 83% of spam messages received anywhere in the world comes from Russia. Nigerians with our ways is different from all other countries in Africa. We do things differently and because our ways might seem different, doesn't mean we should change to please the world. So you have problem with our pride? In which way do you think we are proud. A Nigerian works hard and play harder and if you care to take a look through google, we are the least depressed country in the world because we tend to keep some time to enjoy the fruit of our labor. There's a popular saying in Nigeria, if an Agama lizards falls from the fence to the ground and no one praises him, the Agama lizard would praise it self. If you think because we have this air of confidence around us and it means pride to you, so be with. I am a proud Nigerian, I love my attitude and I am not going to change who I am for the world just because other people have a different idealogy about me.

9 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Goodysydney: 11:17pm On May 02, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Not cool, man, not cool. Are you one of those Khoisan half-castes too?
No! the fool is a burnt ape Gaynaian.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Abbey2sam(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2013
sweetcheecks: I think this is wrong and unfortunate but insulting black South Africans and calling them names with out even knowing who is responsible for this.

As for apartheid yes we deserved it according to some of you and our people paid with their lives so we also deserve the good that came through it. If it makes you happy then its okay but do not start what you can finish. You might insult people online but when it goes to street it would be hell for those pn the ground in both countries. Your hatred for South African is bcoming an obsession.

Just remember the next time something of a disasterous nature bafalls Nigeria when people say you deserve that you started saying we deserved apartheid. No one country owns misfortune.

An average South African do not care about what you think go on now on your xenophobic rage. And its true it could be Nigerians who did this attack. Have you seen how many Nigerians hang around OR Thambo Airport in Joburg? The whole day doing nothing?

And if South Africa went to the dogs after apartheid Nigeria is went to the worms after the british left!

To hell with what you think of us and we are still the better second class citizen than you first class citizen! There! Now go on with your rude insults. undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

South Africans hate Nigerians #fact
Ghanians hate nigerians #fact

What I don't understand is "why"?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:18pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: @sweetchicks my sister, you can defend sa all you want but you cant win on this forum!! They already labeld us lots of things, you cant reason with them!! So goodluck!! Mina i'll just tell them what they what hear!!

I know you would think they have split personalities. Its really strange but no one disrespect my country we fought hard for this country, we lost our parents for this country, our grans went jail for this country. To hell with anything else!

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 11:18pm On May 02, 2013
koastar: South Africans are apologists! Your country socks! Get a life and get over your inferiority complex. What a nation full of atrocities, r.ape, homose.xuality, xenophobic, armed robbery, lazy men, naïve women...mehn, u guys socks!
your country is worse, you just killed 180+ people and burnt their houses!! How many times have you killed foreign workers!?

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 02, 2013
zetdee:

Wow!!! MTN is ripping you guys of huh
what do you mean?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I know you would think they have split personalities. Its really strange but no one disrespect my country we fought hard for this country, we lost our parents for this country, our grans went jail for this country. To hell with anything else!
i got you ma sister!!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 02, 2013
druid06:

Once again, you are wrong with your perspective and views about Nigerians. We don't all trade in illicit drugs neither are we all into internet fraud and mail fraud. This is the image the media has painted us to be. They don't talk about Columbia, Cuba and Brazil that are a hundred percent into the drug trade. No . The media would tell the world that Nigerians all over the world are drug peddlers also let's talk about internet fraud. 50% of online dating scams emanating anywhere in the world is in Romania but no, the media wouldn't talk about that. It's ofcourse the Nigerians doing these scams, they would say. Nigerians with our ways is different from all other countries in Africa. We do things differently that most and because our ways might seem different, doesn't mean we should change to please the world. So you have problem with our pride? In which way do you think we are proud. A Nigerian works hard and play harder and if you care to take a look through google, we are the least depressed country in the world because we tend to keep some time to enjoy the fruit of our labor. There's a popular saying in Nigeria, if an Agama lizards falls from the fence to the ground and no one praises him, the Agama lizard would praise it self. If you think because we have this air of confidence around us and it means pride to you, so be with. I am a proud Nigerian, I love my attitude and I am not going to change who I am for the world just because other people have a different idealogy about me.
There is nothing wrong with pride for ones country and nationality, but when one thinks they are 'GOD" and above everyone else and put other countries down by refering them to hiv/AIDS, charcoal etc and thinking everyone is jealous and below them. You are bound to have people dislike you. Top it up with all the other ish that "the media" etc portray you as, you cannot really blame ppl for that. #Just saying

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by GHSwagg: 11:21pm On May 02, 2013
zetdee: I never here any South African say anything negative about Ghananians they're the most loved foreigners in SA because they behave themselves, the Nigerians who immigrate here are not the same as those in the US. Most are only here to cause trouble and brag about how great huslters they're.

@ bolded

Happy to hear they are giving us a good name wink BTW, it's in our DNA smiley

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: your country is worse, you just killed 180+ people and burnt their houses!! How many times have you killed foreign workers!?
a shady news becomes a confirmed one Dude, like really? This happened in the outskirts of Nigeria so you know
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2013
scipher: now Afrikaners are not south Africans anymore? Lol... What about the ones married to Nigerians? A lot living in Victoria island too..dude, leave ur cocoon and cross ur border don't die like this plssss !
ey i was just amazed that there afrikaaners in nigeria thats all!!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 02, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Nigerians hate South Africans #fact
Nigerians hate Ghanaians #fact

So please let me know why too as i have already mentioned why smiley

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2013
scipher: a shady news becomes a confirmed one Dude, like really? This happened in the outskirts of Nigeria so you know
outskirts or not its in nigeria, isnt it Dont defend what is true!!

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2013
druid06:

Once again, you are wrong with your perspective and views about Nigerians. We don't all trade in illicit drugs neither are we all into internet fraud and mail fraud. This is the image the media has painted us to be. They don't talk about Columbia, Cuba and Brazil that are a hundred percent into the drug trade. No . The media would tell the world that Nigerians all over the world are drug peddlers also let's talk about internet fraud. 50% of online dating scams emanating anywhere in the world is in Romania but no, the media wouldn't talk about that. It's ofcourse the Nigerians doing these scams, they would say. 83% of spam messages received anywhere in the world comes from Russia. Nigerians with our ways is different from all other countries in Africa. We do things differently and because our ways might seem different, doesn't mean we should change to please the world. So you have problem with our pride? In which way do you think we are proud. A Nigerian works hard and play harder and if you care to take a look through google, we are the least depressed country in the world because we tend to keep some time to enjoy the fruit of our labor. There's a popular saying in Nigeria, if an Agama lizards falls from the fence to the ground and no one praises him, the Agama lizard would praise it self. If you think because we have this air of confidence around us and it means pride to you, so be with. I am a proud Nigerian, I love my attitude and I am not going to change who I am for the world just because other people have a different idealogy about me.

Cool post
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Dibiachukwu: 11:25pm On May 02, 2013

5 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by bigt2(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2013
zetdee:

Here's a link

www.kuvukiland.com
dead link tongue
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:27pm On May 02, 2013
Abbey2sam:

You are deluded! You hate yourselves, you go around misrepresenting your country and hating on others. Americans also hate Nigerians especially black Americans.

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 02, 2013
The funny thing is you are going on about how South Africans and Ghanaians dislike you when we are just the tip of the long chain. Even overseas jamaicans, carribeans etc and elsewhere in Africa it seems to be a problem so why are you so focused on South Africans?

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Goodysydney: 11:28pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: fok off! There is no african passport, so sa is for south africans period!!! If majority of south africans become aware of this nairaland,God have mercey on every nigerian in sa!! You will exterminated in a day, i can gurantee this.. We will be real killers. You come to this country and you want to be treated like gods, fvck you. Nigeria has been killing foriengn workers, and they come here acting like saints. Go to hell and stay in that shyt hole called gaint of shyt!!!! I swear in my town if i ever see a nigerian am going to cut his dickk and send it back to lagos. Muskont la bora man!! You all over may town selling pirated cds, and you all run barber shops! Coming here all acting smart. Nxa
Mumu, u talk like a coward. Lazy Bastard.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by zumbigbo(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2013
fok off! There is no african passport, so sa is for south africans period!!! If majority of south africans become aware of this nairaland,God have mercey on every nigerian in sa!! You will exterminated in a day, i can gurantee this.. We will be real killers. You come to this country and you want to be treated like gods, fvck you. Nigeria has been killing foriengn workers, and they come here acting like saints. Go to hell and stay in that shyt hole called gaint of shyt!!!! I swear in my town if i ever see a nigerian am going to cut his and send it back to lagos. Muskont la bora man!! You all over may town selling pirated cds, and you all run barber shops! Coming here all acting smart. Nxa

Ignorant horse-meat. You must have skipped lessons in the 80's to high knee-step and protest through Soweto for Madiba. When the SADF were shooting your Mama and Papa like game on the Transvaal, it was Maputo, Lagos, Harare, Accra and Cairo that was nurturing your Leaders and raising money for the ANC. Now, you managed to get to the water-trough, you want to kick your brothers and sisters from enjooying yur freedom. may the spirit of Zumbi and Queen Nzinga torment your selfish soul. (If you are not sure who they are, open up a search page and put some knowledge into your membrane). Africa for Africans - Bleep the 1886 scramble by those hungry, amoral thieves.

5 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 02, 2013
onitshaigbo: How do we know the thugs aren't Nigerians?
It is clear every crime in SA is blamed on Nigerians. Lucky Dube death was blamed on Nigerians, drugs, pimps,etc. The Marakina miners death can as well be blamed on Nigerians. That it is so easy to blame Nigerian president for Zulu attack on Zulu.It is like every South African is a Nigerian. Way to go SA for your big brother. Hehehe... grin grin grin cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by redsun(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2013
To think that nigerians find solace in south africa shows how much the country has fallen.The only place nigerians wanted to go before to study was yankee,any other place was buull,including england.

But now nigerians even hustle to go to somalia and even save and spend up to 5 thousand dollars to make a trip like that.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
There is nothing wrong with pride for ones country and nationality, but when one thinks they are 'GOD" and above everyone else and put other countries down by refering them to hiv/AIDS, charcoal etc and thinking everyone is jealous and below them. You are bound to have people dislike you. Top it up with all the other ish that "the media" etc portray you as, you cannot really blame ppl for that. #Just saying

I'm just going to give a quick summary of a story. I have lived in 3 different countries in Africa. Two of which are francophone speajing and while one is an English speaking country. You should see the ways Nigerians are treated there. We're worse than prisoners of wars in some countries. These countries I am speaking about are all in Ecowas. As a Nigerian living in this countries, you have to always walk around with your International passport all the time or else you would be arrested and asked to pay a ''huge'' fine. You should see the way they speak about Nigerians in spite and you expect me not to think that these guys don't have issues with Nigerians if not jealousy. You see in these countries I have been, the Nigerians there are well to do living in expensive home an average citizen wouldn't dream of residing and driving in expensive cars. They don't wait to talk bad about Nigerians in these countries and you expect me not to think that they are jealous. We don't act like all knowing and omnipotent, it's the idea you guys have about us and I feel flattered that you think of us that way though.

4 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Look at this goat. If you are not African, you are not shit. And all of Africa belongs to Africans. And about your threat. Mind what you say online because it might hurt you in real life. 1 out of four Africans is Nigerian. We can run over any African country we want. Don't f.u.ck with us!
tltltltltltltltltltltltltl, say what

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 02, 2013
That is a country for thugs and barbarians. I wouldn't dare a step-inch to that country. Even if it is the only life sustaining nation on earth.

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Dibiachukwu: 11:31pm On May 02, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Crime is a big problem in South Africa and it is not only "Nigerians" who are getting affected by it, but by us South Africans too, even more so if i should say so. There is no conspiracy theory out to get only Nigerians as many people are victims of crime everyday. We should rather thank God that nobody got seriously hurt during this robbery. But why do some Nigerians love to hate? I thought it was only South Africans that they hated but i have seen that you hate Ghanaians and Kenyans and so on as well then you blame it on jealousy of being the giant of africa . Yes in South Africa you get people who hate Nigerians and foreigners in general as am sure there are some in every country all over the world who may also hate Nigerians and foreigners. There are good and bad Nigerians and some people based their experiences entirely on the bad which is why you will see certain people saying certain things but the same can be said about Nigerians. It seems its okay for you guys to go on and on and spread hatred about other nationalities you dislike but when others do the same you condemn it and get worked up about it but when you guys do it yourself then it is okay. Do unto others as you will want to be done unto you. If you show hatred towards others, do not get upset when hatred is shown towards you.
Wrong, we hate those who hate us.

4 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by logica(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2013
isale_gan2:
It could have happened to us if they discovered diamonds, etc, in Naija decades before the independence movement.
No it wouldn't. We had mosquitoes (malaria) to thank.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by bigt2(m): 11:32pm On May 02, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Dont get over yourself theres less than 10 South Africans on this forum.
who is talking here Huh
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by HezronLorraine(m): 11:32pm On May 02, 2013
Its like am watching spartacus vs the imperator marcus lycinnus crassus.if I slap some of you here on this thread.you guys will see 3D(deaf,dumb,daft).face the fact Southies are highly xenophobic and bitter about a lot even among themselves.Nigerians we are just to proud and tolerant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / Senate Rejects Senator Abbo’s Apology, Reveals Next Move / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.