Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa (3036 Views)

Picture : Why I Removed Buhari - IBB / Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by musiwa25: 5:59am On May 03, 2013
You can compare ACN , PDP crowd , If I A. Musiwa is running for president .. This is the crowd that will show up. it is call the Grace of God..

So take my word for it.. true federalism is not the only solution to Nigeria problem. Out right break up of the country is the solution. if not millions will die.

Musiwa crowd for president

count how many people in this ACN convention. it is not up to 1000.. that shows you fashola and tinubu can not pull a crowd in a city of 20,000,000

So you can see the odd favour me to be president and not fashola. if fashola runs he will loss, but if I run, I will win. Goodluck can not beat me. It will cause a revolution.

See Goodluck Jonathan Crowd, empty seat

Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by musiwa25: 6:03am On May 03, 2013
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by musiwa25: 6:05am On May 03, 2013
Do you know why university of lagos student went out to protest, guess why.

They told you market women are collecting money for me to run.. they are reading this in nigeria.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5XPgzX5vXWs/T8Xstww3sSI/AAAAAAAADM4/UdqsSOLUd_w/s400/unilagstudentsprotest_822474636.jpg[/img]
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by musiwa25: 6:07am On May 03, 2013
who is musiwa.. let me help you out. i was in a ministry, in one of its branch and that branch started nearly 300 branches and now from that branch only.. there are nearly 5,000 branches. and i use to teach there.. i also join another before it.. that had 1, it is 5000.. and i use to teach there too.
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by Ihateniggov: 6:07am On May 03, 2013
musiwa25: You can compare ACN , PDP crowd , If I A. Musiwa is running for president in lagos.. This is the crowd that will show up. it is call the Grace of God..

So take my word for it.. true federalism is not the only solution to Nigeria problem. Out right break up of the country is the solution. if not millions will die.

Musiwa crowd for president

count how many people in this ACN convention. it is not up to 1000.. that shows you fashola and tinubu can not pull a crowd in a city of 20,000,000

So you can see the odd favour me to be president and not fashola. if fashola runs he will loss, but if I run, I will win. Goodluck can not beat me. It will cause a revolution.

See Goodluck Jonathan Crowd, empty seat

lol grin
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by musiwa25: 6:16am On May 03, 2013
grin
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by Ihateniggov: 6:20am On May 03, 2013
musiwa25: grin
it is that jonathan's part that made me laugh grin
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by hooged: 6:42am On May 03, 2013
Clown dump asssss of the highest order
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by toshacer: 7:18am On May 03, 2013
Sometimes I wonder what kind of brain you have.
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by tjfulloption(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin ; T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̥ sai kayi
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by baynix(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2013
Dear A. Musiwa, Sure-P Is Gon Giv Ur Dry A_ss A Job Soon! Hang On!
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by Pain(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2013
Who the Fvck is MUSIWA? This is the outcome of providing internet access to inmates of Yaba left or Aro Mental
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by AMusiwa: 6:22pm On May 04, 2013
s
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by musiwa25: 6:57pm On May 05, 2013
grin tongue grin
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 05, 2013
This dude is not making any sense at all, he's just spamming th Web with nonsense
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by 50calibre(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2013
Please can someone send this musiwa to a mental asylum.

1 Like

Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by Vansnickers: 7:36am On May 06, 2013
sheyie2007: This dude is not making any sense at all, he's just spamming th Web with nonsense

Welcome to Planet Musiwa.
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by Nobody: 8:22am On May 06, 2013
Van snickers:

Welcome to Planet Musiwa.
put word on the streets, they'll find him and kill him with extreme prejudice
Re: Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa by musiwa27: 5:49pm On May 11, 2013
hmm

(1) (Reply)

The New Face Of Nigerian Roads / Will Nigeria Be Loosing Citizens And Territory Under Buhari? / Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.