Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr (9920 Views)

How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP / How Peter Obi Betrayed GEJ At The Just Concluded Polls... / Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Nobody: 7:52am On May 03, 2013
Emeka, first son of late Biafran leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Thursday, accused Governor Peter Obi of betraying his father,  following the continued crisis in All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA.

Emeka, who spoke at Nnewi, Anambra State, further alleged that while pockets of crises in  APGA lingered when  his father was alive, he did all he could to resolve the problem only for the governor to upturn the ideologies and ambitions of the party as pronounced by his father in death.

Emeka, who spoke with reporters while addressing Nnewi North chapter of APGA, noted that the governor chose to personalise the party and annihilate the real grass-roots members of the party only to bring in strangers who he wanted to do his bidding.

“I resigned as commissioner in Governor Peter Obi’s government and some people felt that I should not do that.

“Today, those people have got me vindicated.  There are several irregularities that I saw then that made me leave the government of Peter Obi.

“What my father had in mind for APGA is not what is happening now. Ezeigbo had a vision of a party like APGA which is poised towards accommodating all and sundry and giving Ndigbo a voice in the comity of states.

“But when my father died, Governor Peter Obi chose to carry out his own agenda to the detriment of the party.

“May be he was waiting for my father to die so that he can take APGA to where he wanted and do whatever he wanted with it.

“Today, we have crisis that is man made and it all boils down to who will succeed him. But he is not fit to carry the members along and that is why we are in this situation.”

He condemned the crisis between national chairman of APGA, Chief Victor Umeh and Obi, saying Victor Umeh had continued to fight and protect all that his late father  planned and anticipated for APGA.

“Victor Umeh has been a steadfast fighter for APGA and for this Igbo cause. He risked his life, spent his money and invested his time for APGA.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/obi-betrayed-my-late-father-ojukwu-jr/

1 Like

Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by georjay(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2013
whu be ur fada sef....

3 Likes

Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Dibiachukwu: 8:01am On May 03, 2013
spiritfada: Emeka, first son of late Biafran leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Thursday, accused Governor Peter Obi of betraying his father,  following the continued crisis in All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA.

Emeka, who spoke at Nnewi, Anambra State, further alleged that while pockets of crises in  APGA lingered when  his father was alive, he did all he could to resolve the problem only for the governor to upturn the ideologies and ambitions of the party as pronounced by his father in death.

Emeka, who spoke with reporters while addressing Nnewi North chapter of APGA, noted that the governor chose to personalise the party and annihilate the real grass-roots members of the party only to bring in strangers who he wanted to do his bidding.

“I resigned as commissioner in Governor Peter Obi’s government and some people felt that I should not do that.

“Today, those people have got me vindicated.  There are several irregularities that I saw then that made me leave the government of Peter Obi.

“What my father had in mind for APGA is not what is happening now. Ezeigbo had a vision of a party like APGA which is poised towards accommodating all and sundry and giving Ndigbo a voice in the comity of states.

“But when my father died, Governor Peter Obi chose to carry out his own agenda to the detriment of the party.

“May be he was waiting for my father to die so that he can take APGA to where he wanted and do whatever he wanted with it.

“Today, we have crisis that is man made and it all boils down to who will succeed him. But he is not fit to carry the members along and that is why we are in this situation.”

He condemned the crisis between national chairman of APGA, Chief Victor Umeh and Obi, saying Victor Umeh had continued to fight and protect all that his late father  planned and anticipated for APGA.

“Victor Umeh has been a steadfast fighter for APGA and for this Igbo cause. He risked his life, spent his money and invested his time for APGA.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/obi-betrayed-my-late-father-ojukwu-jr/
Good to know Emeka.
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Maxymilliano(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2013
spiritfada:

Was it the same vision that failed to accommodate Chekwas Okorie, after he fell out of the party hierarchy ?

spiritfada:

Nature abhors a vacuum, somebody have to take over from where Ojukwu stopped.
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by david52: 11:33am On May 03, 2013
Who cares if He betrayed ur father or not , the question is what are ur major achievements as Commissioner.

7 Likes

Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by WIZGUY69(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2013
undecidedT.G.I.F... Make una enta ring for fight abeg. Evwibody need publicity. As he betray ur fada. Y u no betray am? Wu all of una b sef. Ojukwu jnr no be ur mate be mark zuckerberg?

1 Like

Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Nobody: 11:41am On May 03, 2013
Ojukwu's "son" should be careful, his paternity is in doubt.
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by dridowu: 11:41am On May 03, 2013
Obi betray ur fada (Ojukwu) but u betray Obi. Life is a circle
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by LEvuls(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2013
Noise making..............................at your age u still de follow daddy..u no get ur own idealogy.mtcheeew
wish i de palm wine joint...we go drag dis isue die!
haterz gona fault me now.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Airforce1(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2013
Why is he telling us? *hisses*

2 Likes

Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by 1shortblackboy: 11:44am On May 03, 2013
spiritfada:
“Victor Umeh has been a steadfast fighter for APGA and for this Igbo cause. .

sey na igbo party make una carry una wahala go that side jor
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by fkaz(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2013
But peter obi still name your father(late ojukwu) as leader of the party, may be obi is foooling some of his supporters
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Demdem(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2013
APGA is a walking corpse. It will soon die. The wise among them are already moving on. Obi has sold the party to the killer party.
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Ekans: 12:00pm On May 03, 2013
Spread government money you become a good man to a few,spend it on good projects,the masses will love you.Ojukwu junior,Anambra money is not for a few like you.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by dulphines: 12:06pm On May 03, 2013
Ola Johnson: Ojukwu's "son" should be careful, his paternity is in doubt.

Says who?
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Nadoson: 12:26pm On May 03, 2013
georjay: whu be ur fada sef....
u must b a KID or out of ur senses 2 ask who is a comfmd WAR LORD, HERO & MAN OF GOODWILL?.(ONE THOUSAND MEN IN ONE)
Dim Odumuegwu Ojukwu is more rigid 2 those u worships. Ojukwu's can never b erased in dis country Nigeria. His name rings bell even till 2moro. So if u dnt knw wot 2 comment, beta shut ur mouth.

9 Likes

Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 03, 2013
Ola Johnson: Ojukwu's "son" should be careful, his paternity is in doubt.
Anu mpama, you have not heard about DNA b4.... who is doubting his paternity
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Charlesnerd: 1:40pm On May 03, 2013
Shut up Emeka Ojukwu! You didnt resign because you were tired of the government,you were eased off cos you were indicted for embezzlement of funds and the governor did not want to throw it open and embarrass the Ojukwu family.

1 Like

Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2013
Charles.nerd:
Shut up Emeka Ojukwu! You didnt resign because you were tired of the government,you were eased off cos you were indicted for embezzlement of funds and the governor did not want to throw it open and embarrass the Ojukwu family.

How true is this ? I was surprise of how he resigned. No concrete reason given.

Obi will never betray Ojukwu; Emeka jr.need to watch his back because Victor Umeh is using him as a tool to blackmail Obi. But Obi is too clever for both of them. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by CyberG: 2:11pm On May 03, 2013
Traitors and betrayers! That is what they all are over there since 1960! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 03, 2013
undecided
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by ChideraFavour(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2013
So APGA has become an individal party nd not a national party? Igbos sabi battle within demsef sha! Instead of dem 2 go 2 centre go battle dey wll b busy disputn ova notin among demsef.next tin now dey wll say dt dey need Biafra I alwz imagine how lif wll b when dey mistakinly b on dea own as Biafrans.mtscheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Abagworo(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2013
Thank God its finally out of a bonafide Anambrian and son of Ojukwu the founder of APGA. Waiting for Chino to come and accuse Rochas again.
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by freeR1: 3:17pm On May 03, 2013
Most people and I may not like Tinubu but this further buttresses the fact that the man is a true leader; APGA has 2 sitting governors with so many crises. ACN has 6 governors and several legislators but you rarely hear of crisis. I think this is the reason PDP is scared of this man.

1 Like

Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by georjay(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2013
Nadoson:
u must b a KID or out of ur senses 2 ask who is a comfmd WAR LORD, HERO & MAN OF GOODWILL?.(ONE THOUSAND MEN IN ONE)
Dim Odumuegwu Ojukwu is more rigid 2 those u worships. Ojukwu's can never b erased in dis country Nigeria. His name rings bell even till 2moro. So if u dnt knw wot 2 comment, beta shut ur mouth.

STORY STORY STORY....YAWNS.....IS HE UR FATHER NI....ABI UNA FAMILY.... NOISE MAKER
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2013
free R1: Most people and I may not like Tinubu but this further buttresses the fact that the man is a true leader; APGA has 2 sitting governors with so many crises. ACN has 6 governors and several legislators but you rarely hear of crisis. I think this is the reason PDP is scared of this man.

U have a good point there. Surely, he is a leader.
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by thrugemaster(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2013
who is peter obi? A pdp governor?
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by ninja4life(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2013
Lol
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by ninja4life(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2013
Loll
Re: Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr by Malawian(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2013
david52: Who cares if He betrayed ur father or not , the question is what are ur major achievements as Commissioner.
do you realise that without ojukwu, there would be no peter Adaobi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions Modern Police Estate In Lagos / Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu, Says Nigeria Is In Safe Hands / China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.