Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB (22079 Views)

“I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan / Jang Didnt Plan To Be Chairman Of Governors' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by Nobody: 11:45am On May 03, 2013
You can't beat the respect military men, whether in service or not, have for themselves.
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by kalunomics(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2013
it baffles me when people still points Buhari as a presidential candidate angry

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by Nobody: 11:48am On May 03, 2013
Airforce1: grin grin grin clowns grin grin. General general did lotsa bad things while in office but I still got mad love and respect for him grin
Who gives a shiit if u damm got some lov for'em,u could as well damm sniff n kiss their bloody arrses n feel gud!
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by Nobody: 11:54am On May 03, 2013
IBB and Buhari ar de 2 dragons n nigeria, dey ar untoucheble. If u mesup wt dem dey wll devour u.
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by KingGeorge1: 12:10pm On May 03, 2013
Ricky_Ross: Bunch of clowns. In sane lands these 2 criminals will be jail, but in Nigeria they are hailed and praised because we are stupid and dumbbb. We keep praying for God to change our leaders, while as the power is in our hands to keep these foools where they belong.

One street guy was given 24 year jail term this week for stealing a governors phone. Tell me why IBB should not spend the rest of his life in jail?

Your talking,see how they r praising the destroyer of our country's moral foundation,,, as far as ethnic/religious sentiment is concern the two big time human right violators n world class murderers/thieves r seen as demy-gods to their kin men n clueless supporters, who will be the 1st to cry 4 change with INSINCERITY written on their fore-heads. Nigerians r so unprincipled n blind with so much Sentiment and our sense of Judgment has been invaded by corruption and yet we r crying 4 a better governance when deep inside we all have a store of corruption waiting 4 the opportunity to unlock itself ..
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 03, 2013
All I see are two eternal enemies entertaining the public and secretly humiliating each other.
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by tomakint: 12:12pm On May 03, 2013
Ricky_Ross: Bunch of clowns. In sane lands these 2 criminals will be jail, but in Nigeria they are hailed and praised because we are stupid and dumbbb. We keep praying for God to change our leaders, while as the power is in our hands to keep these foools where they belong.

One street guy was given 24 year jail term this week for stealing a governors phone. Tell me why IBB should not spend the rest of his life in jail?
You are a wise man my brother and shall remain wise! Nigerian is a junkyard of real bullshyte and this is killing us, we celebrate democracy, here was the bastard (IBB) that was a certified homo, (read Orkah's broadcast), he killed the best of our Majors in that well planned Airplane crash at Ejigbo in 1992, he annulled the fairest and best election ever in Nigeria, he killed Dele Giwa, he destroyed the last respect left in the military hierarchy, he created the current mess in the oil sector while he was in power, infact IBB is the singular reason Nigeria is grounded! Buhari is too typically bent towards his people, he has no mercy flowing in his veins, he is a confirmed sadist, remember the story of Batholomew, Ojuolape and Owoh that were publicly executed for cocaine when IBB one of his lietenants then was a confirmed trafficker, they are all pretenders! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by Orikinla(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2013
sakaguchi: Clueless old thieves and coupists

YOU ARE JUST AN IGNORANT ID-IOT.
NIGERIA WAS BETTER UNDER MILITARY ADMINISTRATIONS.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by Localtrouble: 12:37pm On May 03, 2013
..And am supposed to be laughing at this dry statement, why? Its not even funny! These burnt faced clowns are responsible for 80percent of the problems we are facing today in Nigeria yet every1 is screaming GEJ. The Otondos are walking as free men, flaunting their Agbadas in style.
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by Sueamaze(f): 12:49pm On May 03, 2013
These clearly show's that, there is always an oga at the TOP.shockedcheesyshocked.
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by fuke(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2013
Babangida is very consistent when it comes to respecting his seniors
except when some overzealous press assistants goofed on his behalf.

He is ever humble even though I hold many things against him.
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by Jarus(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2013
Military still remains the most respectful profession.
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by clint77ng: 1:52pm On May 03, 2013
ZACHIE: I see.
Why has Buhari not conceded same seniority ranking to Obj?
. Dem get plan. Just to stop GEJ. haba 2 parallel lines coming together.
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 03, 2013
superior1: Jona Jona Jona, how many times did i call you , you don dey see the handwriting or are you too dull to see the shameful future that awaits you . He that has ears.....
wetin u wan make GEJ see? Wetin dey there? Its either he wins or he loses, na normal thing nah.
Im suppose kill im self say buhari and IBB be buddie buddie?
Wch one come b shameful future? If losing election is a shameful future, dat means buhari has at least 2 shameful 'futures' abi 'past'.
Abeg, make i hear

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by maasoap(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2013
makaveli1: Just look at this two people... Millitary minded folks displaying their stereotype and yet he [Buhari] wants to rule nigeria with his millitary inclinations. Buhari is not the ideal man for APC come 2015... "once a maradona always a Maradona" well let me not state the obvious Lol. am an apc fan nonetheless : )
In fact, that is what Nigeria needs at the moment so that we wont become a failed nation.
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by ahmedoo(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2013
grin

Wake up even your post was a dream [/quote]lol
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by maasoap(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2013
kalunomics: it baffles me when people still points Buhari as a presidential candidate angry
He is still remains the best candidate for the post of president of the FRN.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by ritux: 2:54pm On May 03, 2013
[size=14pt]Looking forward to the day we will get same scenario with OBJ, IBB and Buhari. I wonder who will be the chairman that day[/size]
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by sakaguchi(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2013
Orikinla:

YOU ARE JUST AN IGNORANT ID-IOT.
NIGERIA WAS BETTER UNDER MILITARY ADMINISTRATIONS.
And your point is we go and revisit that era?
Your ignorance is unfathomable.
Even if their aboki bicycle is better that Goodluck's new shoe, does it mean we go back to bicycles,
Poor boy! With poverty and backward ideas, what is wrong with a CAR? @Rick_Ross simply puts it right, IBB and Buhari should be in jail and you should be in School.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by DonEwexco(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2013
Wasting of MB
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by thrugemaster(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2013
espirit de corp
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by idriis: 3:37pm On May 03, 2013
baynix: I Don Port Ooooo!! cheesy cheesy

From PD-Pigs To APC!! grin grin
bros...me sef I don port oh #APC tins, Buhari and Fasho baba cool North side to the West side, phuck the other sidetongue we the best side!
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by idriis: 3:41pm On May 03, 2013
kponke denge: I dreamt last nite n d military were back. I wuld become a poppular prophet if dis dream coms 2 pass. Baba God pls help me o hunga don almost kill me 4 here. Me sef I wan buy private jet.
hehehe bros, I wish you good luck minus jonathan ohgrin
grin
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by idriis: 3:48pm On May 03, 2013

Calm ur nerves sir..... Wait till I collect power in 2015, not only IBB, GEJ and OBJ plus any old or new corrupt a'rse will be judged and either be relocated to the penitentiary or to cemetery..
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by zeera2(f): 4:20pm On May 03, 2013
sakaguchi: Clueless old thieves and coupists
what has buhari stolen?
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by adoubleu(f): 4:44pm On May 03, 2013
OmoPastor: The maiden edition of Mr Sam Nda-Isaiah Lecture Series in Minna, Nigeeri State, brought to the fore the atmosphere of friendship between former head of state, General Muhammadu Buhari, and former military president General Ibrahim Babangida as the latter conceded the chairmanship of the occasion to Buhari.

Babangida was reluctant to speak at the occasion as the chairman, but when pressed upon, got up and stated that he could not be chairman in an occasion where Buhari was present.

“I can’t be a chairman at this occasion when General Buhari is here, and this is for two reasons: one he was 5 and I was 6, and those of you in the military understand what I mean; in other words he is my senior. Secondly, he was the head of state before me, so it is my pleasure and honour to formally invite General Muhammadu Buhari to declare this conference open,” IBB said, conceding the chairmanship to Buhari.

Buhari who got up to accept the offer said in the same hilarious mood: “I think that who is a Maradona is always a Maradona; it is very clear to me that General Babangida is the chairman, but since I came in here, he said to me he wouldn’t be the chairman because I was his senior and in the military, things are considered in terms of seniority”.

He, however, added that Babangida, refused to hand over his prepared speech for the occasion.

Buhari congratulated the Mr Nda Isaiah, chairman of Chairman LEADERSHIP Group, for the honour done him by the youths, saying that he deserved it due to his courage and consistency.

According to Buhari, Sam Nda-Isaiah has contributed so much to make sure that truth is told for the best interest of the nation because he has always put government and people in authority in check.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/

"Birds of a feather" as far as I am concerned. The day Nigeria is rid of these two, then and only then will we breathe "Fresh air"...
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by ifedun2: 5:11pm On May 03, 2013
Shoe get size?
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by Fellonigerians: 5:41pm On May 03, 2013
Rubbish!!! Mssscchhheewww!!!

IBB didnt remember all these respect when he was overthrowing Buhari's government...

Anyway, good to know that he still has his maradonic skills...

OmoPastor: The maiden edition of Mr Sam Nda-Isaiah Lecture Series in Minna, Nigeeri State, brought to the fore the atmosphere of friendship between former head of state, General Muhammadu Buhari, and former military president General Ibrahim Babangida as the latter conceded the chairmanship of the occasion to Buhari.

Babangida was reluctant to speak at the occasion as the chairman, but when pressed upon, got up and stated that he could not be chairman in an occasion where Buhari was present.

“I can’t be a chairman at this occasion when General Buhari is here, and this is for two reasons: one he was 5 and I was 6, and those of you in the military understand what I mean; in other words he is my senior. Secondly, he was the head of state before me, so it is my pleasure and honour to formally invite General Muhammadu Buhari to declare this conference open,” IBB said, conceding the chairmanship to Buhari.

Buhari who got up to accept the offer said in the same hilarious mood: “I think that who is a Maradona is always a Maradona; it is very clear to me that General Babangida is the chairman, but since I came in here, he said to me he wouldn’t be the chairman because I was his senior and in the military, things are considered in terms of seniority”.

He, however, added that Babangida, refused to hand over his prepared speech for the occasion.

Buhari congratulated the Mr Nda Isaiah, chairman of Chairman LEADERSHIP Group, for the honour done him by the youths, saying that he deserved it due to his courage and consistency.

According to Buhari, Sam Nda-Isaiah has contributed so much to make sure that truth is told for the best interest of the nation because he has always put government and people in authority in check.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by san001: 6:24pm On May 03, 2013
I assume Maradona as a nickname means a strategist..these set of leaders av used their cunning &heartless being to ruin alot of dreamz & destinies of pple 4 their selfish interest.Hell is ur way
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by ZACHIE: 6:24pm On May 03, 2013
nagoma:

He has always done that. You must be absent or absent minded.
Even i enjoyed that...absent or absent minded....nice one
Nonetheless, Buhari sucks
Re: I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB by fxseven(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2013
I hope they know that maradona' s and buhari-cantona's time have gone. there is a guy called messi. who knows how messiful GEJ will be in 2015?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong / Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud / Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.