Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Advice Plsssss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Plsssss (1176 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss / A Friend Needs Advice Plsssss Urgently / Ur Advice Plsssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Plsssss by famousdude: 12:37pm On May 03, 2013
We have been friends,not close friend,we only exchange pleasantries y sometimes he doesn't really send cos he is this proud type.He do ask ladies out but majority did not accept his proposal,he then came to me and propose marriage immediately,i latter realised he was under serious pressure from his family members,should i accept his proposal?Moreover,am far higher than him in academic qualification.I need a mature advice,plss
Re: Advice Plsssss by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 03, 2013
What about you what do you think.? Do you think you should accept his proposal. We don't know him enough and we don't know the reason you are considering the proposal.
Re: Advice Plsssss by jntyjnty007(f): 1:51pm On May 03, 2013
You said it yourself, marry someone more mature.
Re: Advice Plsssss by clemz85(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2013
even the palm readers and soothsayers cannot perform it without U, i dunno if Ur pastor can even, btw! Shudnt hav some criteria and measures lukn out for dream hobby by now, its Ur cross and U alone gonnu bear it despite what we'll tel U......my 1 penny
Re: Advice Plsssss by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 03, 2013
No.

"Never ever marry someone out of pity" (NTA news)
Re: Advice Plsssss by omega25red(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2013
poster

Are you under pressure also? why would you consider marrying someone who didn't consider you until other women didn't give him the time or day? Do you have feelings for the guy? would you seriously marry someone without dating though you have been friends?
Re: Advice Plsssss by famousdude: 3:20pm On May 03, 2013
i have feelings for him,he is mature,just dat d way he is rushing,am somewat scared.Though,am not under pressure,but am of age
Re: Advice Plsssss by omega25red(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2013
famousdude: i have feelings for him,he is mature,just dat d way he is rushing,am somewat scared.Though,am not under pressure,but am of age
so do you feel you can tell him to slow down or are you afraid you might loose the chance to be with him.
Re: Advice Plsssss by IZUKWU(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2013
famousdude: i have feelings for him,he is mature,just dat d way he is rushing,am somewat scared.Though,am not under pressure,but am of age
then date him first ,but you said you have known him for some time now ,so you know from who to find out more about him. DOn't let him rush you. Ask for like 6 months dating period and in btw that make your decision.
Re: Advice Plsssss by Nobody: 8:02am On May 04, 2013
sexkillz: No.

"Never ever marry someone out of pity" (NTA news)

GBAM thread closed
Re: Advice Plsssss by famousdude: 9:31pm On May 04, 2013
thanks for the reply and advice
Re: Advice Plsssss by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 20, 2019
Such concept, many shape, so simple
Re: Advice Plsssss by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 20, 2019
famousdude:
We have been friends,not close friend,we only exchange pleasantries y sometimes he doesn't really send cos he is this proud type.He do ask ladies out but majority did not accept his proposal,he then came to me and propose marriage immediately,i latter realised he was under serious pressure from his family members,should i accept his proposal?Moreover,am far higher than him in academic qualification.I need a mature advice,plss
hope you later marry him and I believe God has blessed you with children by now
Re: Advice Plsssss by boxer022(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2019
Whether he is under any family pressure or not, how can you marry a person you don't really know? Even if he is a friend as he said, it is not enough reason to marry him. He might be using the pressure story as a way to date you and probably get what he wants which is the taste of you. Think twice before taking ant drastic decision.

(1) (Reply)

You Should Date An Illiterate Girl / Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover / Is Falling In Luv With Two People At The Same Time Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.