Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948010 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Joy015: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2015
pls i need form for feb stipend. pls send it to my mail. osunde124@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Felis4u(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Joy015:
PLS send unclaimed stipend form to me thanks . osunde124@gmail.com
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]both sent.....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by SaintOzone: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=Felis4u post=32402780][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]both sent.....[/quote Tanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by lizzytee: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Plz I need form for feb.stipend send to.
Lizzytee4christ@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by lizzytee: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Felis4u:
. Same thing with everybody....provided you got ur pay...I don't think itz neccesary to border about that thoo....for those asking debayur 4 unclaimed stipend form buzz lemme forward to you cus I guess itz gona elapse soon...N.B Debayur sent a copy to my box too

Plz send d form to lizzytee4christ@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Felis4u(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
lizzytee:

Plz send d form to lizzytee4christ@yahoo.com
. All sent....N.B edit b4 yu send to the mails attached with it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rummmy: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Plzzz send. Feb unclaim stipend form for meso that God will bless you aboundantly brightgeorge1982@yahoo.com. Also am yet to get my traing allowance,what do I do plzzzz....thank you so much
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Felis4u(m): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
rummmy:
Plzzz send. Feb unclaim stipend form for meso that God will bless you aboundantly brightgeorge1982@yahoo.com. Also am yet to get my traing allowance,what do I do plzzzz....thank you so much
. Well I did my exit training few days b4 election and yet to receive training allowance too but I called sure-p cc lines and the dude that picked up my call said and I quote.... for now no training allownace yet cus of the election thing...that soon it will commence...how soon dunno!!!so I challenge every 1 here to call up SURE-P if yu gtz issues....my 1 year with GIS ends this month....it has bein ablessing....Puntersmind ...Ladunal... Orange dreams you guyz rock I had bein following yu guyz 4 like a year now#Advice fellow graduatez stay positive don't point fingers...I. Was lucky to be part of this intenship sincerely I no sabi anybody 4 my street let alone Abuja...na luck and abiding by set rules#GODBLESS

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rummmy: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Felis4u:
thanks bozz. pls i dont understand d meaning of dt row dt shud have contained months. dey wrote Dec-99 all thru instead of normal mth. how did u interprete it pls?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
MY EMPLOYER HAS FILLED THE CLAIM FORM FOR THE OUTSTANDING STIPENDS FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER,DECEMBER,JANUARY AND FEBRUARY BUT I WAS ONLY PAID FOR FEBRUARY. PLS KINDLY ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO PLEASE. THANKS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
I NEED THE STIPEND FORM PLEASE, seyicrown50@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
CROWNBOBO:
MY EMPLOYER HAS FILLED THE CLAIM FORM FOR THE OUTSTANDING STIPENDS FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER,DECEMBER,JANUARY AND FEBRUARY BUT I WAS ONLY PAID FOR FEBRUARY. PLS KINDLY ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO PLEASE. THANKS
same here
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Felis4u(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
realbomax:

thanks bozz. pls i dont understand d meaning of dt row dt shud have contained months. dey wrote Dec-99 all thru instead of normal mth. how did u interprete it pls?
. Open file with a laptop bro....not ur mobile pho
ne
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Felis4u(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
NobleAky:
same here
. Call SURE-P CC up man...no idea o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Felis4u:
. Well I did my exit training few days b4 election and yet to receive training allowance too but I called sure-p cc lines and the dude that picked up my call said and I quote.... for now no training allownace yet cus of the election thing...that soon it will commence...how soon dunno!!!so I challenge every 1 here to call up SURE-P if yu gtz issues....my 1 year with GIS ends this month....it has bein ablessing....Puntersmind ...Ladunal... Orange dreams you guyz rock I had bein following yu guyz 4 like a year now#Advice fellow graduatez stay positive don't point fingers...I. Was lucky to be part of this intenship sincerely I no sabi anybody 4 my street let alone Abuja...na luck and abiding by set rules#GODBLESS
please send the form to me. Ebyjoyken@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Felis4u:
Congratulations bro! Always stay positive as advised here also, who knows, you might be re-enroll back into the system as I met a colleague at just concluded training who suppose to have exited the scheme by November last year and still in the system till now rocking well with his employer and continue with internship with stipend... perhaps is one of those luck guy anyway.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Felis4u:
. Call SURE-P CC up man...no idea o
thank you sweet, just got it.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Felis4u:
pls, send to me samson.babalola4u@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
CROWNBOBO:
You may resend those forms now...that was a reply given to us by representative of PIU during training, so may be give it a trial, as there is no harm in trying. Good luck.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
LadunaI:

Tomorrow 7th April, 2015.

Thanks man do u have d unclaim form I need dat, uwa024@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Calyb(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
I pray our transport for training last month should be paid tomorrow. why is the money still pending
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yemmybx(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
I NEED THE STIPEND FORM PLEASE to claim my unpaid february stipend; thanks adegbolaoyeyemib@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dolipo1: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
rummmy:
Thank you bro

pls i also need the february unpaid stipend form

awolesi90@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dolipo1: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Felis4u:

pls i also need the february unpaid stipend form

awolesi90@gmail.com

###Thanks felix, i've seen it.

I hope it works

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eghuan1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please guys how do I go about my unpaid stipend from October to December? I really need the money to start something as soon as possible
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kelvsolo: 6:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Pls House, help me with the February stipend form. kelvsolo@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dolipo1: 7:11am On Apr 07, 2015
eghuan1:
Please guys how do I go about my unpaid stipend from October to December? I really need the money to start something as soon as possible

DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, PLS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dolipo1: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2015
dolipo1:

seyicrown50@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eghuan1(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2015
dolipo1:

fredaguinede@gmail.com
thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Pls set unclaimed form charliman2012@gmail com

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.