Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (947996 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
@ puntersmind, I salute U, Dont mind dos ingrate saying rubbish. #SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL#. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO BLESS U AND MAY HIM UPLIFT U MORE DAN UR EXPECTATION (AMEEN)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Coolis:
Nigerian graduates with copy n paste mentality. U Shuld have been original a bit. Next tym, rephrase what someone else said in ur own words, to show U re the owner of the thought, dat way, u ll earn more respect. No hard feelings ooo
Perhaps you did not understand my post. I enclosed Jega's speech with a quotation mark, and even mentioned his name in full as well as what I termed "jegarisation principle", yet you are accusing me of plagiarism? I simply needed to draw attention to what he said, never did I intend to claim ownership of the quote. In fact, I think you are even advising me to plagiarise by suggesting I rephrase!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
aiikay:
"You should be careful about what you say or what allegations or accusations you make. Certainly you should be careful about your public conduct."

Prof Attahiru Jega has reminded us of the principle of jegarising ourselves always, and so it might not be very necessary for @Puntersmind to response to any of those unscrupulous allegations.
We are all aware that very many people do not know how to talk neither do they know even a bit of how to write to the entire Internet community. May God rescue them!

You may care to read http://aiikayonline..com/2014/09/the-sanctity-of-our-posts-on-social.html?m=1
. when he has compromised what will he expect, no card reader or queue during election in the north, 1.9 million votes for APC in kano without any single void or cancellation etc our mumu don do,we are watching ooooOo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Edokpia:
. when he has compromised what will he expect, no card reader or queue during election in the north, 1.9 million votes for APC in kano without any single void or cancellation etc our mumu don do,we are watching ooooOo.
Anyway that's not the subject of discuss here. I only made reference to the quote.
Be that as it may, the truth is that one has technically out rigged the other, and we better be content with peace than the opposite!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
aiikay:

Anyway that's not the subject of discuss here. I only made reference to the quote.
Be that as it may, the truth is that one has technically out rigged the other, and we better be content with peace than the opposite!
. if you agree that someone has been technically rigged out which is not right,you shouldn't have quoted that statement.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by lizzytee: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
@debayurr,plz I need d steps too. Feb. Stipend has not been paid.
Lizzytee4christ@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Edokpia:
. if you agree that someone has been technically rigged out which is not right,you shouldn't have quoted that statement.
It seems you don't know I'm a stronger fan of GEJ than you. My quote is subject to the discuss here.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
aiikay:

It seems you don't know I'm a stronger fan of GEJ than you. My quote is subject to the discuss here.
. Ok, I be wan bow for you ooo, no wahala, one love dear.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yemmybx(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
@PUNTERSMIND.

Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
yemmybx:
@PUNTERSMIND.

PLS MY FEBRUARY STIPEND HAS NOT BIN PAID, TILL NOW

adegbolaoyeyemib@gmail.com
GIS-LAG-ALI-04533.

Thanks.
. Tel your employer to fill and submit feb outstanding form and follow it up by calling customer care.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by SaintOzone: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. Tel your employer to fill and submit feb outstanding form and follow it up by calling customer care.
Please can u send d outstanding form to me.It wasn't send to my employer.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valendo: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Pls @Puntersmind I need your help. I attended the lagos job fair last year december and I was merged with a firm but sure p merged me online in feb dis year. During the last 3 days training I met one of their customer service pple and formally lodged my complain and she promised to do it. Now my date of hire has been backdated to december. My employer only fill march timesheet and I don't know how to go about december, january and February. Pls what should I do now?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2015
SaintOzone:
Please can u send d outstanding form to me.It wasn't send to my employer.
. The employer form for feb is not available with me,try call customer care on tuesday.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. The employer form for feb is not available with me,try call customer care on tuesday.
. Sorry outstanding form.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2015
dhope:
pls someone shud help on dis. my employer has filled my timesheet yet it showed me zero working days. does dt affect my payment? who has experienced dis b4 and was paid?
its not an issue! you will definitely get ur pay! i had 6 experiences of it when i was in d scheme and always have one or two monthly when i am now an employer! relax.... notting to worry about if your employer comment on the feedback column ....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2015
windows8:
I greet Everyone, Please a friend of mine was matched and he has been receiving stipends, he mistakenly unsubscribed from the scheme through his profile page, can the employer rematched him again?
yes! he can be rematched only if the data pool return his name! more over an option will be available on the employer page to reject or accept him finally. let him tell the employer to reaccept him on the home page
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2015
ngskylark:

yes! he can be rematched only if the data pool return his name! more over an option will be available on the employer page to reject or accept him finally. let him tell the employer to reaccept him on the home page
. Is there any column to re accept on the employer homepage.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Esji80(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
PLS OOO @PUNTERSMIND U DON FORGET ME O O O....I NEED TO GET MATCHED WITH AN EMPLOYER
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thank God GMB won it. May be these ppl in SureP will now pay my 5months hanging stipend.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chiemelafortune: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Please can somebody help confirm if there has been any match recently btw Feb nd now, for those of us that puntersmind asked to forward their details to him. pls I need reply
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
chiemelafortune:
Please can somebody help confirm if there has been any match recently btw Feb nd now, for those of us that puntersmind asked to forward their details to him. pls I need reply
. I don't think so but puntersmind confirmed that he has matched my cousin whom I directed to send details to him, the implication is that those that recently sent their details to puntersmind should wait for surep to send congratulatory message to them b4 theit employer can match them online, so make una wait ooooo e fit com dis month, just be patient.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
ngskylark:

its not an issue! you will definitely get ur pay! i had 6 experiences of it when i was in d scheme and always have one or two monthly when i am now an employer! relax.... notting to worry about if your employer comment on the feedback column ....
i also experienced similar thing for feb timesheet. timesheet for dt mth even showed on my page after he filled it but whenever my employer tried to click submit button on his page,it displayed error msg. i missed dt stipend and am abt to miss anoda one now due to d same problem. dunno what to do again
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Calyb(m): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
I have received Feb stipends but my piu Is still showing pending.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yemmybx(m): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2015
Edokpia:

thanks for that...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Felis4u(m): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Calyb:
I have received Feb stipends but my piu Is still showing pending.

. Same thing with everybody....provided you got ur pay...I don't think itz neccesary to border about that thoo....for those asking debayur 4 unclaimed stipend form buzz lemme forward to you cus I guess itz gona elapse soon...N.B Debayur sent a copy to my box too
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Edokpia:
. Is there any column to re accept on the employer homepage.
yes!_ unscribing. will initiate a pop up asking the employer to accept or reject the intern while the intern status remain "rejected by intern". he will just re accept u
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2015
realbomax:

i also experienced similar thing for feb timesheet. timesheet for dt mth even showed on my page after he filled it but whenever my employer tried to click submit button on his page,it displayed error msg. i missed dt stipend and am abt to miss anoda one now due to d same problem. dunno what to do again
u missed ur feb pays not cos the zero days but lot of system error! imagine #bigneyo got feb pay with zero status while 2 other interns with 22days status missed d pay. its system error! just pray but i got all my pays last year despite 6months of zero status.!i guess its luck and system response
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Please wen is timesheet ending n I need the February stipends form who can help?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Montmayorblanc:
Please wen is timesheet ending n I need the February stipends form who can help?

Tomorrow 7th April, 2015.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2015
Felis4u:
. Same thing with everybody....provided you got ur pay...I don't think itz neccesary to border about that thoo....for those asking debayur 4 unclaimed stipend form buzz lemme forward to you cus I guess itz gona elapse soon...N.B Debayur sent a copy to my box too
pls i need form for feb stipend. pls send it to my mail. bestwinc(at)gmail.comm
av sent u a pm too. thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Joy015: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2015
PLS send unclaimed stipend form to me thanks . osunde124@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.