Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945119 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2015
eghuan1:
Please guys how do I go about my unpaid stipend from October to December? I really need the money to start something as soon as possible

Here is the Stipend form for January-December 2014 and January 2015..I don't have February form. Good luck.

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

Thanks man do u have d unclaim form I need dat, uwa024@yahoo.com

I don't have that bro.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eghuan1(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2015
LadunaI:

Here is the Stipend form for January-December 2014 and January 2015..I don't have February form. Good luck.

thanks I appreciate
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Can anybody help me with Nov2014 - Feb2015 unpaid stipend claim form? My email is come2salis@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dolipo1: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
salisy:
Can anybody help me with Nov2014 - Feb2015 unpaid stipend claim form? My email is come2salis@yahoo.com

Read up on this same page, the link is there.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Larule007(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pls can someone help with january outstanding stipend form? Pls send it to larule2010@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Larule007(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pls is anybody encountering problem filling march timekeeping? Cos is mine is showing ''0'' days instead of ''22'' o. How can i rectify this?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Am unable to login is any body having issue too with the wyesure.gov.ng or if u know any other site I can login with, pls help
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
yemmybx:
I NEED THE STIPEND FORM PLEASE to claim my unpaid february stipend; thanks adegbolaoyeyemib@gmail.com

Pls help me with the form if u have gotten it. Tanks agbiua@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Gentlemen men, goodnews.. GIS will continue.. I mailed GIS about the uncertainty surrounding our program.. They replied me today after days.. Stating that the program will continue.. So, we should all relax
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Temmy198(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Please, has anyone been able to access timesheet page today?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by lizzytee: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Plz,can I fill and submit d stipend form myself?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
OrangeDream:
Gentlemen men, goodnews.. GIS will continue.. I mailed GIS about the uncertainty surrounding our program.. They replied me today after days.. Stating that the program will continue.. So, we should all relax
. It is true,I called them today and they confirmed what you said.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Edokpia:
. It is true,I called them today and they confirmed what you said.
Thank God o.. Our 30k don enta road again.. d tin must continue o.. lol
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 1:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Hello, I've been away on holiday for two weeks now. Yes, I did not vote. I had to smile when I read some of the comments in here this early morning. Like I have always stated, I cannot possibly help everybody. I would have voted for GEJ if online voting was allowed and if I was not far away from my polling unit. I am someone who feels GEJ has not done so badly and love the fact that he "listens". I have NOT personally benefited from his administration. I am a very private person. I own my firm and serve in the board of directorship of a few other companies. I do not work directly/indirectly with any government agency, ministry or directorate. So, do not think I have a personal thing to lose because of a change in government. I suffer what every company owner suffer in Nigeria and my firm does not have any government contract or largess and have not had any since the inception of GEJ administration. I am happy with how the whole presidential election panned out, not because it's free and fair, but because of "non-violence" after election results were announced. I am happy that Buhari will be our new president because I hope he fights corruption. I am not hopeful of any other progress he would make on the long run and would be happy to be proven wrong. On SURE-P GIS issue, I have always stated that if the program were to be stopped, the interns already in the program will be allowed to finish the remaining period of their internship. On Matching: It's in process. It's a little complicated now because of fund but everyday, more people write me to confirm receipt of their confirmation email. Be hopeful you all.

frajoe2reel:
@puntersmind did u remember frajoe2reel i once told u dat soon dis fake program used to steal our money would come to an end nw u see,sure p would go subsidy would b qwashed from nig dictionary, nd finally thieves would be severely punished nw puntersmind would go and sit down thank God i was vindicated sai baba....................................

dhope:
i just dey laugh at some pple who are political in their views abt govt programme. i personally have benefited frm surep prog and frm anoda prog by apc govt in anoda state at d same time. d fact dt ure condemning puntersmind doesnt make him to lose his job and doesnt guarantee ur quick employment wit FG. just need to pray God helps ur financial situatn. remember dt fayose dt u all castigate today will soon bcom d best ally of tinubu 2moro again.

superfavour:
puntersmind !!respond oh! This silence mode isnt helpful

yemmybx:
BUHARI SHOULD. SCRAP DIS PROGRAM AND GIVE US A PERMANENT JOB INSTEAD. abi u will. say no if he. decide to give u and I a beta, well paid Job

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 4:19am On Apr 08, 2015
puntersmind:
Hello, I've been away on holiday for two weeks now. Yes, I did not vote. I had to smile when I read some of the comments in here this early morning. Like I have always stated, I cannot possibly help everybody. I would have voted for GEJ if online voting was allowed and if I was not far away from my polling unit. I am someone who feels GEJ has not done so badly and love the fact that he "listens". I have NOT personally benefited from his administration. I am a very private person. I own my firm and serve in the board of directorship of a few other companies. I do not work directly/indirectly with any government agency, ministry or directorate. So, do not think I have a personal thing to lose because of a change in government. I suffer what every company owner suffer in Nigeria and my firm does not have any government contract or largess and have not had any since the inception of GEJ administration. I am happy with how the whole presidential election panned out, not because it's free and fair, but because of "non-violence" after election results were announced. I am happy that Buhari will be our new president because I hope he fights corruption. I am not hopeful of any other progress he would make on the long run and would be happy to be proven wrong. On SURE-P GIS issue, I have always stated that if the program were to be stopped, the interns already in the program will be allowed to finish the remaining period of their internship. On Matching: It's in process. It's a little complicated now because of fund but everyday, more people write me to confirm receipt of their confirmation email. Be hopeful you all.

You're most welcome back Big Boss....thanks for the insightful informations.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2015
puntersmind:

Good to hear this big boss.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Please I need assistance my timesheet was mark that of february n match but both are showing 0day my boss said theirs nothing he can do to rectify it. What can be done to fix this?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2015
puntersmind:

. I know say puntersmind no dey carry last,I don tell dem before,for those expecting to be matched I hope you have heard from the horse's mouth relax,for those rejoicing that surep will come to an end and puntersmind will not have opportunity to help people because a political party has been declared wina, I earlier told you will be disappointed and more disappointment will come before may 29, na look I dey look ooooo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Montmayorblanc:
Please I need assistance my timesheet was mark that of february n match but both are showing 0day my boss said theirs nothing he can do to rectify it. What can be done to fix this?
. Always tell your employer to mark your timesheet on time to avoid technical issues that may affect your payment, from my experience it is advisable to mark it on the 1st or at most 2nd of every month.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Owceebenodion: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Pls can any1 assist me? I have applied for the scheme since last year but haven't got any reply or contact from them! Is this scheme still ongoing? I need to know
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by iloveAy: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2015
please house my timekeeping for March is missing.hope its not my march payment that was tagged feb backlog.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2015
iloveAy:
please house my timekeeping for March is missing.hope its not my march payment that was tagged feb backlog.
. No, you should have called customer care to restore it,if you call, you will be asked to press 1 for technical issues and press 2 for payment issues then you will be communicated to on what to do, it is part of the technical issues I talked about earlier on. NOTE : I received the same backlog payment for feb and I have already marked and submited my march timesheet on the 1st of April without any shaken.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2015
@Puntersmind, welcome back. Pls can you be of help to me to reclaim my Nov. And Jan. Stipends? My employer has been filling that arrears form all the time but none has been effective by SURE P-GIS.

HERE are my details
ogbebasyer@yahoo.com
GI-RIV-POR-02243
Adoye Best Engineering

thanks in anticipation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2015
Dis Puntersmind guy ehnn funny no b small. Dis guy go just hide somewhere d read comments for n against him & go d prepare d ansa wen E go give him critics. Afta gatherin enough points, like hurricane, he 'll just take d thread by storm. Afta he go say him go holiday. To access internet na work again? I tink say na for one convenient time or night person d brows? Bro, I hail. I b ur fan ooo. Na joke oo, make una no bring quarrel here ooo.
puntersmind:

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Montmayorblanc:
your employer should continuously write to finance, u will still b paid
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2015
@puntersmind welcome back
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by iloveAy: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Edokpia:
. No, you should have called customer care to restore it,if you call, you will be asked to press 1 for technical issues and press 2 for payment issues then you will be communicated to on what to do, it is part of the technical issues I talked about earlier on. NOTE : I received the same backlog payment for feb and I have already marked and submited my march timesheet on the 1st of April without any shaken.
My employer was told d feb backlog was a mistake so my timesheet was automatically missing dat d payment will stand as march payment.
i was d only one in my firm dt was paid twice and d only one with d issue so i will wait and c how d drama unfolds.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2015
iloveAy:
My employer was told d feb backlog was a mistake so my timesheet was automatically missing dat d payment will stand as march payment.
i was d only one in my firm dt was paid twice and d only one with d issue so i will wait and c how d drama unfolds.
. If your employer has confirmed from surep,so why did you post it, if so all of us that received that backlog will experience what you are experiencing now, na waoo I taught there will be free lunch in freetown.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Coolis:
Dis Puntersmind guy ehnn funny no b small. Dis guy go just hide somewhere d read comments for n against him & go d prepare d ansa wen E go give him critics. Afta gatherin enough points, like hurricane, he 'll just take d thread by storm. Afta he go say him go holiday. To access internet na work again? I tink say na for one convenient time or night person d brows? Bro, I hail. I b ur fan ooo. Na joke oo, make una no bring quarrel here ooo.
. Coolis,coolis,coolis you and Alibaba or I go die I no com no who funny pass ooo,no shaken sha ONE LOVE.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Edokpia:
. Always tell your employer to mark your timesheet on time to avoid technical issues that may affect your payment, from my experience it is advisable to mark it on the 1st or at most 2nd of every month.

That has been my issue he always like filling it the last minute which has been working for him all this while. Tanks all d same man
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by iloveAy: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Edokpia:
. If your employer has confirmed from surep,so why did you post it, if so all of us that received that backlog will experience what you are experiencing now, na waoo I taught there will be free lunch in freetown.
He didnt pick his call initially so i posted to find out until later when he called back.I'm not so idle to post if i already have d answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.