Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946480 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lakea:
Gbam! Well said, ds is d right tym we make use of our social media tools nd calling on live programs on RADIOs/TELEVISIONs. If job creation is one of d agendas to ds govt, den our cry will definetly become a wake up call. One Lovd.
I am @emmydarl84 let's follow each other...so as to tweet an retweet and quote as wee have been doing on this forum. I will start with garbashehu and adesina...tweets
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
confidencekesk:
though sharp tongues ar already standby to attack bt d truth must be told. its high time to tink ahead n stop depending on surep for ur daily bread. we ar graduates for crying out loud. dnt tell me dt its becos dia is no job. my dear we can learn a handwork and be our own boss wyl we still wait for wyt collar job wich will b an added advantage wen it comes. am a chemical engr by profession bt i eat frm d work of my hands wich has noting to do wit engineering n dis my handwork is also takin care of my masters program nw n still add to my saving. my dear friends, though we deserve our pay cos we worked for it bt i want us to look ahead n think of sometin else dt can bring in cash so dt we dnt feel it much weda surep pays or not cos we still av d future to face after surep is over. one love
Sharp tongue will always attack you on ur kind of reasoning. Everyone here can and has been doing what u term ur handiwork. However, its a programme that is meant to give us mentor and stipend for a year as contract. Even if our work is terminated our pay of worked months are our entitlements. If u are also OK with ur handiwork of course u shouldn't be here....it means u need this barlary as well. Enter tweet and search for those concerned to make our plight known...and retweet...with #tag trending as our faithful mentor advice..morally and civil tweeter and media we go.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Federal civil servants are yet to be paid

I think is link to our GIS

Another way to protest is to boycott office for a week

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
cashreport:

Sharp Guy.....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Timesheet for the month has not appear,God dey oo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chiedu2600: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Puntersmind, please but why is timesheet for last month did not appear as it was suppose to appear 1st August. House we need explanations. Anyone who know the reason should pls tell this forum .
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Edokpia:
Timesheet for the month has not appear,God dey oo.

If timesheet did not come up as usual, then it has gotten out of hand....dat means they have d intention to stop d program but if u later observe any change, like timesheet is out, pls do not hesitate to let d house know..... Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Etizz:

If timesheet did not come up as usual, then it has gotten out of hand....dat means they have d intention to stop d program but if u later observe any change, like timesheet is out, pls do not hesitate to let d house know..... Thanks
. My colleague said he called CC line yesterday and a lady told him that they are still processing it,let's keep our fingers cross.Did any other person able to get in touch with them this week,it didn't occur to me to call.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@gisurep.gov.ng and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.25 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.25 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at gisurep.gov.ng Port 80

This is what gisurep.gov.ng shows now
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bongi4luv(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
emmydarl:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@gisurep.gov.ng and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.25 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.25 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at gisurep.gov.ng Port 80

This is what gisurep.gov.ng shows now

That's an error message......
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bendovex: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
emmydarl:

I am @emmydarl84 let's follow each other...so as to tweet an retweet and quote as wee have been doing on this forum. I will start with garbashehu and adesina...tweets
Following, follow back @bendotwittz
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2015
bendovex:

Following, follow back @bendotwittz
I followed you back and have require your tweet to @mbuhari, @femadesina, @garbashehu. I will bombard more tweets tonight with ash tag trending unemployment#continues. Guys join up. Igwebuike. The bigger we are the more we are heard. Lets ill their tweet personal message. Me Na buhari I go tweetr scatter so that if he wokes up tomorrow. U will hear pay gis surep. Let's go there.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 6:35am On Aug 02, 2015
Bongi4luv:

That's an error message......
its now WWW.gisurep.gov.ng and time sheet never show on the second day
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Etizz:

No, it has not gotten out of hand civil servants don't work on weekends, 1st was Saturday, 2nd is Sunday, unfailingly by 9am 2morro 3rd it must come up.

On d other hand, lets all tweet, atleast because of our subsequent payments, @puntersmind I hail youoooooo grin

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by seueh: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2015
Geologist and Geophysicist: Learn how to install petrel yourself and also do the installation for people around you. We give 100% support for any questions. Data and the software will be sent to you anywhere you are base on your request.
We also give tutorials for seismic data processing and how data can be acquired on the field.
Contact me on BBM: 279F0973, also on whatsapp: 08157581040.
Email: seun2k32003@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by observer2020(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2015
[/color]

from a reliable source in Sure-P GIS,alert will start coming in by Monday. so relax and get ready to use ur money from Monday.[color=#770077][color=#990000]

from a reliable source in Sure-P GIS,alert will start coming in by Monday. so relax and get ready to use ur money from Monday.[/color][color=#990000][/color]

from a reliable source in Sure-P GIS,alert will start coming in by Monday. so relax and get ready to use ur money from Monday.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2015
cashreport:

if federal CS are yet 2b paid den i guess dats d reason 4d delay.i rememba d last alert came on 3rd or so.lets c wot happens dis week.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Happy Sunday all
An
Happy new month
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
observer2020:
[/color]

from a reliable source in Sure-P GIS,alert will start coming in by Monday. so relax and get ready to use ur money from Monday.[color=#770077][color=#990000]

from a reliable source in Sure-P GIS,alert will start coming in by Monday. so relax and get ready to use ur money from Monday.[/color][color=#990000][/color]

from a reliable source in Sure-P GIS,alert will start coming in by Monday. so relax and get ready to use ur money from Monday.
so my intuition tells me though may not definitely be Monday but quite believes that it must be this week! So cheers
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Me I don dey hammer @mbuhari tweeter handle since yesterday...and still tweeting.both Garshehu and adesina. Let's tweet all involved. And if they don't do anything we tweet senate...don't get tired let's tweet tweet tweet. Av seen some of us following each other tweeting. Igwebuike lets tweet.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
emmydarl:
Me I don dey hammer @mbuhari tweeter handle since yesterday...and still tweeting.both Garshehu and adesina. Let's tweet all involved. And if they don't do anything we tweet senate...don't get tired let's tweet tweet tweet. Av seen some of us following each other tweeting. Igwebuike lets tweet.
The secret here is in two hands
-- Head of service of the Federation
-- Permanent secretary of federal ministry of finance

The head of service right now has our GIS documents n payment request in his table

Let's find his contact.. Email.. Twitter or website

Of both head of service the person that gives go ahead instructions for payment

And

Permanent secretary in ministry of finance acting in place of minister of finance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
cashreport:

The secret here is in two hands
-- Head of service of the Federation
-- Permanent secretary of federal ministry of finance

The head of service right now has our GIS documents n payment request in his table

Let's find his contact.. Email.. Twitter or website

Of both head of service the person that gives go ahead instructions for payment

And

Permanent secretary in ministry of finance acting in place of minister of finance
U are so on point.. I lyk youths who knows happenings around dem

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by penay2010(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
@isaiahngada @MBuhari @GarShehu Gis-surep Interns stand unemployed#no stipend#whatisourfate#?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
penay2010:
@isaiahngada @MBuhari @GarShehu Gis-surep Interns stand unemployed#no stipend#whatisourfate#?
Good move

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Abbey1045(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
penay2010:
Good,lets join d race 2gether.one love.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 12:23am On Aug 03, 2015
Lost fellow?
don't worry, it reflected from ur name already...just continue
cashreport:

Get away from this thread angry angry

Lost fellow

How much is the stipend??.. 30k that comes in 2 months...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2015
I hear u...just continue...time will tell
Romeozigs:

am sure u didnt take ur drugs properly.no b naija u dey wey 1person steal 6billion n u ar here talking abt 30k dat some dnt even get as at wen due.some av nt bn paid since dec 2014 n u want such a fellow 2kip mute.mayb u go want make dm de trek go work or pay oda bills with ur money.abeg pack well n b reasonable for 1's
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Sensible
ITbomb:

In a civilised society, government makes it payments of entitlements and allowances so convenient such that workers are focused on getting work done but in Nigeria working without being sure if or when you will be paid is distracting. So don't blame the interns
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 6:39am On Aug 03, 2015
Timesheet is up since 14BC
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Good morning all

Ensure your timesheet is filled today to avoid payment delay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.