Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944727 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sheyhunn(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
GoldenBelle:

Thanks 4 your concern
Am not the only one affected. Everyone @ my office under GIS is experiencing the same issue.
My boss insist when ever we complain that he always ticks our time sheet and summits it. We all are just confused and sad.
I'm also facing similar issue with you. All my employer's effort to make the problem resolved has been proved abortive. My timesheet is always filled up to date at the appropriate time.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrtttt Finally
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by niakogam: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
NobleAky:

@NobleAky, when did your alert enter??....I am yet to get alert or has any other person in the house been paid too...?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
NobleAky:

Matured man be serious
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by GoldenBelle(f): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sheyhunn:

I'm also facing similar issue with you. All my employer's effort to make the problem resolved has been proved abortive. My timesheet is always filled up to date at the appropriate time.

Someone please help us out.
Please cry cry cry
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
GoldenBelle:
Please help me somebody, I have not been paid since march till date cry cry.
My unique code is G1-LAG-AMU-01123
My boss has been doing the right thing on the time sheet 4rm his end.
We are confused as to what the problem might be.
. Tell your employer to check your
timesheet history on his portal for the
months affected to see if your working
days and other information is
displayed,if not, that is the reason,it
did not also appear in surep PIU,and you will not be on pay roll for the month/s affected. I have earlier posted the reasons why interns stipends are delayed and solutions but only few interns followed up,only what is heard here complain,complain and complain.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
NobleAky:
. Alibaba the 2nd, I gbadu you o.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by patako: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Abeg anybody in the house don receive alert?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
patako:
Abeg anybody in the house don receive alert?
Alert na till nxt week....
Lets keep hope alive
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by GoldenBelle(f): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Edokpia:
did not also appear in surep PIU,and you will not be on pay roll for the month/s affected. I have earlier posted the reasons why interns stipends are delayed and solutions but only few interns followed up,only what is heard here complain,complain and complain.

Working days are usually displayed. 22 days for each month after the time sheet is ticked and submitted. Pls help me out
If you can. I beg you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
alert 90% loading
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
writetopoker:
alert 90% loading
hehehehe.. grin grin grin Stil laughing in Swahili
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Men there are different things that one can be Alerted for! This time UBE alerted me that my ATM card is ready!
niakogam:

@NobleAky, when did your alert enter??....I am yet to get alert or has any other person in the house been paid too...?
cashreport:

Matured man be serious
NobleAky:
Edokpia:
NobleAky:
Edokpia:
. Alibaba the 2nd, I gbadu you o.
Men there are different things that one can be Alerted for! This time UBE alerted me that my ATM card is ready!
niakogam:

cashreport:

Matured man be serious
NobleAky:
Edokpia:
NobleAky:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
NobleAky:

Just imagine statement

You are under the influence of alcohol
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
GoldenBelle:

Working days are usually displayed. 22 days for each month after the time sheet is ticked and submitted. Pls help me out
If you can. I beg you
. How did you know it was displayed I am not talking of your own surep portal I mean your timesheet history in your employer portal,don't assume take time to check with him,that is the problem if your employer followed due process in signing ur timesheet,at least two interns have confirmed theirs.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
cashreport:

Just imagine statement
You are under the influence of alcohol
which alcohol?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kessy123: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sure p customer care line is on kindly call them to explain ur difficulties to them. This week is week of payment and next week another time sheet signing. God bless u all
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2015
kessy123:
Sure p customer care line is on kindly call them to explain ur difficulties to them. This week is week of payment and next week another time sheet signing. God bless u all
Did u call sure p to comfirm payment this week or what?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by afotech01: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2015
Hello house, what happen to gis June stipened? Why is it dat Interns have to wait a month after before receiving previous months stipend. I think reality behind gis sure p should be known to d public.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by GoldenBelle(f): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Edokpia:
. How did you know it was displayed I am not talking of your own surep portal I mean your timesheet history in your employer portal,don't assume take time to check with him,that is the problem if your employer followed due process in signing ur timesheet,at least two interns have confirmed theirs.

I personally checked it with my boss the last time. Every date was ticked on a green background and after submitting. It gave us 22 working days. We really do not know what else to do.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by afotech01: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2015
Hello house, what happen to gis June stipened? Why is it dat Interns have to wait a month after before receiving previous months stipend. I think reality behind gis sure p should be known to d public. Please Puntersmind, entire interns are in darkness and required to shed light on d truth behind the payment delay.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Edokpia:
for now it will not appear till d first 9 days of evey month. I have complained using my employer email still it has not bn rectified. as for June payments expect it Fri morning or monday (those wey dey receive, enjoy)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dammysphere(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
I NEED HELP, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME WITH THE MONTHLY FORM FOR UNPAID STIPEND,OR I CAN I GET THE FORM,I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID SINCE FEBRUARY.IF ITS SENDABLE,HELP ME SEND IT dammysphere@gmail.com.I NEED HELP
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayanda3(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pls what is d solution if our working days does not show in our employer's timekeeping history
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayanda3(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pls @Edokpia...wot is d solution as regards to d problem of working days not showing on our employer's portal under d timekeeping history. Bc i check my timekeeping history today on my employer's portal and noting is showing there. But is showing on my own portal. Pls kindly help if u can...my email is ayandaayorinde@gmail.com. tanks n God bless
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
ayanda3:
Pls @Edokpia...wot is d solution as regards to d problem...
I don catch you today. So na you get this profile? cheesy
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
ayanda3:
Pls what is d solution if our working days does not show in our employer's timekeeping history
. You see what I mean,just call CC technical crew by pressing 1 and explain to them explicitly on what you saw on your employer timesheet and you will be required to give them your employer login details and other info they will restore it for you,then when signing the next timesheet call them again to remind them and confirm that it is actually being processed,am talking from experience because it happened to my co intern and this was how I helped her out.Then for the unpaid stipends just get outstanding form ready now adjust it,fill and submit on TIME i.e 1st or 2nd of next month,surep matter na first come first serve,that is the news for today oooo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
GoldenBelle:

I personally checked it with my boss the last time. Every date was ticked on a green background and after submitting. It gave us 22 working days. We really do not know what else to do.
. It just that you people don't take things serious maybe because I am not puntersmind at least if you check all my posts here you will discover that it has been helpful,so earlier on I posted allmost all the reasons why stipend are delayed and possible solutions. So yours is also technical problem,your employer may have followed due process in signing it, but the problem is that he probably have signed the timesheet on the later days of the month i.e on the 3rd,4th,5th,6th or 7th day of the month,when after clicking on submit button it shows successful and all the working days displayed and you will be happy that you have done it well,BUT if you return to homepage you will discover the submit button reappearing again which ought not to be,and am very sure you did not observe this and how many employer after successfully submited timesheet will go back to homepage again FOR WHAT,if this happened just know say your timesheet no appear for surep PIU and no stipend for that month.So the solution for this is to sign your timesheet on the 1st or 2nd before every thing dabaruuuuu.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 1:18am On Jul 30, 2015
This sureP stuffs? hmmmn...why d interns only talks abt d payment everyday and not d work itself... is it an avenue to enjoy government with ease ni?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 2:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Gheritage:
This sureP stuffs? hmmmn...why d interns only talks abt d payment everyday and not d work itself... is it an avenue to enjoy government with ease ni?
Get away from this thread angry angry

Lost fellow

How much is the stipend??.. 30k that comes in 2 months...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ITbomb(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Gheritage:
In a civilised society, government makes it payments of entitlements and allowances so convenient such that workers are focused on getting work done but in Nigeria working without being sure if or when you will be paid is distracting. So don't blame the interns

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.