Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944625 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
charliman2012:

Why is it that no one seems to help me here. Taught we are brother and sisters in this forum but since last four months that i started complaining about this non payment no one seems to help even after submitting me information to puntermundand Lad last month i still didnt receive any alert. Since this month i always post me complain here almost every day but never get reply from any body. Most time i feel like forgetting dis sure-p stuff but that is my only source of income till i get a better job. I there plead on puntermund or any body that can help to extend his kind gesture to my problem as i always pray that Almighty God will continue to bless him abondantly.

i feel your pain

sorry

please let somebody help him
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
OrangeDream:
I nor get alert.. Na Godwin

sure ??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
bgates:

sure ??
See u.. u won look 4 my trouble again abi.. I don tell u times without number.. Go find something else do.. Stop behavin as if ya three square meal is tied to SURE-P.. Abi are u a poor man??

LAST BULLET---- Abeg save us ya LAMENTATIONS dis month o.. Cos i know say e don dey scratch u 4 body.. Maybe u go start by d tym dis week pass without alert
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
@God win 80% loading grin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
95% alert loading.Godwin

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ESUNAM(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Alert go show next week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
charliman2012:

Why is it that no one seems to help me here. Taught we are brother and sisters in this forum but since last four months that i started complaining about this non payment no one seems to help even after submitting me information to puntermundand Lad last month i still didnt receive any alert. Since this month i always post me complain here almost every day but never get reply from any body. Most time i feel like forgetting dis sure-p stuff but that is my only source of income till i get a better job. I there plead on puntermund or any body that can help to extend his kind gesture to my problem as i always pray that Almighty God will continue to bless him abondantly.
. Get outstanding form,fill and submit unfaillingly between 1st and 7th of the month,then call CC for a follow up,there are no two ways about it, many interns submit after deadlines.To put an end to stipend not been paid I earlier gave the actual reasons for stipend delay and solutions,so check my earlier post and investigate your problem and solve it once and for all,many intern have done this and they are expecting a positive change.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 24, 2015
Edokpia:
. Get outstanding form,fill and submit unfaillingly between 1st and 7th of the month,then call CC for a follow up,there are no two ways about it, many interns submit after deadlines.To put an end to stipend not been paid I earlier gave the actual reasons for stipend delay and solutions,so check my earlier post and investigate your problem and solve it once and for all,many intern have done this and they are expecting a positive change.
Mr.Edokpai,pls I haven't been paid my stipend for march&april but my time-sheet had been marked successfully.pls kindly help sort out d problem. GIS CODE:GI-LAG-MUS-00451. NAME:Thomas,Akan Richard. Thank U!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 24, 2015
puntersmind:
They are on it.
puntersmind pls kindly help me out here.I haven't been paid my stipend for march&april although my time-sheet have been marked for the 2months.I'd appreciate it if u help me sort it out.Thanks! GIS CODE:GI-LAG-MUS-00451. NAME:Thomas,Akan Richard.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kessy123: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Sure p is a programme design by federal govt to fix some youths but in my notice some are paid til date while are complaining without proper handling. I suggest if one office shd located in each state. Many people salary have not been paid. Pls puntersmind kindly help to assist the people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kessy123: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2015
@ puntermind the issue of payment to some our friends who are be working since january till date and not paid is worrisome becos they pay transport to their office also they pay house rent, Some this people called sure p customer care they seems of profel solution and they will admit that their names are matched. Presently their customer care had be switch off to even call as usual. Some person have travelled to their office in abuja the problem of payment seems not to be resolved.the issue now isn't uba error or surep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2015
kessy123:
Sure p is a programme design by federal govt to fix some youths but in my notice some are paid til date while are complaining without proper handling. I suggest if one office shd located in each state. Many people salary have not been paid. Pls puntersmind kindly help to assist the people.

i feel sad to see fellow interns not paid by GIS

too bad

SURE P GIS management is just disorganized....

they should set up a task force or panel to look into all this..
even on their Facebook page and twitter complains upon complains..anger in interns writeup.. terrible
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Honestly if this GIS programme can't live up their expectation, it should just be sealed up! Come to think of it the system is full of flaws, many are not being paid! some of us who are being paid still live on their mercy for our payments despite fulfilling our own obligation! How can someone be expecting June payment when July is coming to an end? Even as at that no one is sure of when it's to be paid. Is this how payments supposed to be made?
Too bad #lamentation101#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2015
85% loading grin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2015
writetopoker:
85% loading grin
i wore my google to look at ur dp
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kessy123: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2015
The System is too bad that interns are not paid as at when due others are complaing of non payment since nov till date, the story seems to be alarming becos the employers have no useful information to give to their interns in regards to payment. Some interns are celebrating payment while others are complaining, the worst of all is that in one establishment some interns will get paid others will not get theirs. The customer care which has been a source of communication has be switch off, does it mean the sure p programme have be stopped. The interns in abuja shd help this forum to check at their office if the system is still in operation. By next two weeks time sheet will be out for august salary when june hope is not known, even our so called interns from delta told us inspection was on since 12th till 15th at leastby now payment would have commence. The flow of communication is too poor. @ puntermind I appreciate ur effort for creating this forum for people to bear their views positively and negatively but the best have not been seen since interns still cry for nov and dec stipends and couple to this year stipends is too bad. The system has make employers to lose confident from surep and it also makes interns to lose same confident in their work. This is not time to lament is a period to put the record straight whosoever in charge of payment in surep pls check the system and look very well to retify the issue of payment of interns. I was told in the training that we can get better after the programme. Can someone get better without payment. Some people who get paid like us. Don't care for fellow interns who are not paid. I am worry to see issue. Ofnon payment when the fair will. Soon come to an end by sept becos majority of interns for fair 11 will elapsed. last week some people are posting about another survey being carried out when the existing one have not been given a better care it deserve.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2015
writetopoker:
85% loading grin
hehehehe..

85%

95%

I laff in Zulu
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
kessy123:
Don't care for fellow interns who are not paid. I am worry to see issue. Of non payment when the fair will. Soon come to an end by sept becos majority of interns for fair 11 will elapsed.
I am aware Since Dec. 2014 from reliable source that this program will be closed by sept. Am surprised hearing it again here the second time. Am watching in 3D view grin shocked
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
writetopoker:
I am aware Since Dec. 2014 from reliable source that this program will be closed by sept. Am surprised hearing it again here the second time. Am watching in 3D view grin shocked

Lies

This program continues to January 2016

Budget for 2015.. Start from January to December

The sure p GIS program Continues

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2015
puntersmind
GIS representative
On nairaland
Show your face and
Answer questions
Plenty for you here
For.. Stipend... Na Tuesday or Wednesday??

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kessy123: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2015
No interns can tell u the exact day of payment everybody is being just speculating issue about payment, last month was received on the 3rd of july so let wait patiently to the see how the event play. Puntersmind we need ur comment to at this moment of critical time.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Now that FG don share june money, Na to dey expect alert nxt week....

THE Federal Government and the 36 states of the federation yesterday distributed the sum of N518.542 billion being federally generated revenue for the month of June.
The distribution is coming barely two weeks after an emergency Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) met to share the sum of N713 billion Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) dividends and other oil companies taxes declared by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) as a way of alleviating the harsh liquidity position which had assailed some states, leading to inability of some to pay workers’ salaries.
Sum declared for sharing consisted of N289.353 billion from oil minerals revenue; N196.599 billion non-oil proceeds and the sum of N62.392 billion VAT collections for the month.
At the yesterday meeting, the Federal Government received the sum of N218.928 billion from the Statutory allocation and another sum of N9.359 billion from the VAT pool; the states got N111.043 billion from the statutory revenue and another sum of N31.196 billion from VAT, while the Local Councils got N85.610 billion from statutory revenue and the sum of N21.837 billion from VAT income stream.
The oil minerals bearing states are to share the sum of N34.104 billion representing 13 per cent of derivation principles.
Meanwhile, the Excess Crude Account (ECA) has grown by $100 million bringing the level of the accounts to $2.207 billion.
In the absence of a substantive Minister of State, the Permanent Secretary in the Federal Ministry of Finance, Mrs. Anastasia Nwobia presided at the meeting.
She also reported that NNPC made a refund of N6.330 billion to the Federal Government being the tenth refund of their N450 billion unremitted revenue withheld from the Federation Account.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Prayer

for this week

let the breeze of Alert reach everyone here

Lord Please Answer our Prayer

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rizin: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
cashreport:

Prayer

for this week

let the breeze of Alert reach everyone here

Lord Please Answer our Prayer

Amen
hahaha short, concised, straight to the point. Even secretary to God will not find it difficult to read but its through Jesus Christ. Amen
ILUVDAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by penay2010(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello house. I'm an intern in Ogun State. I have never experience non payment issue since I joined in November 2014. I attended workshop in March this year but no payment has been received in this regard.

I just found 15k in my UBA GIS Acct this afternoon. I did not receive any credit alert to the tune of 15k, so I'm confused.

Could it be workshop/training allowance? Has June allowance be paid (may be I'm short paid)?

I'm confused please.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
penay2010:
Hello house. I'm an intern in Ogun State. I have never experience non payment issue since I joined in November 2014. I attended workshop in March this year but no payment has been received in this regard.

I just found 15k in my UBA GIS Acct this afternoon. I did not receive any credit alert to the tune of 15k, so I'm confused.

Could it be workshop/training allowance? Has June allowance be paid (may be I'm short paid)?

I'm confused please.
That should be ur training allowance....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by key1212: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2015
Pls what is happening to cc number for over a month it's not going, I'm really confused o sad
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by GoldenBelle(f): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please help me somebody, I have not been paid since march till date cry cry.
My unique code is G1-LAG-AMU-01123
My boss has been doing the right thing on the time sheet 4rm his end.
We are confused as to what the problem might be.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Soon

All

Problems

Here will be over

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
cashreport:
Soon

All

Problems

Here will be over

I pray so becos my long lasting Unpaid Stipend is really disappointing pray they will pay me dis time around. charliman2012@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bendovex: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
GoldenBelle:
Please help me somebody, I have not been paid since march till date cry cry.
My unique code is G1-LAG-AMU-01123
My boss has been doing the right thing on the time sheet 4rm his end.
We are confused as to what the problem might be.
Are you sure your account number is correct? Are you the only person affected at your place of work? If no, then your boss is obviously not doing something right. If yes, then I guess your account number could wrong.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by GoldenBelle(f): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
bendovex:

Are you sure your account number is correct? Are you the only person affected at your place of work? If no, then your boss is obviously not doing something right. If yes, then I guess your account number could wrong.
Thanks 4 your concern
Am not the only one affected. Everyone @ my office under GIS is experiencing the same issue.
My boss insist when ever we complain that he always ticks our time sheet and summits it. We all are just confused and sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.