Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945833 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2014
Perhaps. I only attended Anambra internship that was held on 16th September- Marble Arch Hotel, Awka and 17th September - Conv AJ Hotel, Nnewi. Ondo is on the list for Internship Fair from the 20th of October, perhaps a mistake to be included on the list.[quote author=Ajeseg post=27092332][/quote]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2014
Post her email address and I will send you an email (Content of my email: An Email address) of the staff of SURE-P GIS ( Ministry of Finance) that will resolve her issue.
farydah:
Hello all. My sister-in-law hasn't been paid since june. She was matched in feb and was paid till may. Her employer has sent countless mails, she has also sent mails. They later discovered her employer sent her acct number wrongly for june but it was later corrected in august but she still hasn't been paid. Her timesheet since june is up to date but payment status is reading 'pending'. She has called their number and they asked her to send her correct acct number which she did since aug but no payment still. What shd we do biko? Thanx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ettimah(f): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2014
She will be paid dis month
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2014
puntersmind:
Post her email address and I will send you an email (Content of my email: An Email address) of the staff of SURE-P GIS ( Ministry of Finance) that will resolve her issue.
Pls help me with the email so I can lay my complain for help. I and a couple of friends haven't got theirs too. My email. Is mendezkhalifa@gmail.com
Thanks alot
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ettimah(f): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2014
Pls our Sept. Stipends. Any news?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by adekitan13(f): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pls, is there anyone with info on Osun state interns?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jgyrl(f): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
@puntersmind; OK! But what do u kw Abt those of us hooked in Forcecom wahala and didn't receive any email abt any survey for new opportunities or not even re-matched ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abevolve: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hector1759:
Where is authority2008? He's more knowlegable on Sure-P operation dan most of us here. If i got u rite, u scand n sent ur bank acct form n d employer form by urself, probably 2ru ur email acct or some1 else email. Maybe dat's y u havn't bein paid since u startd. Ur employer, not u was supposed 2 do d scannin n sendin from his or her email acct with Sure-P. Sure -P has little or nothin 2 do wit intern once matchd. They deal directly wit employer unbhalf of intern 2ru d employr's email acct wit dem. If the email acct dose docs were sent 2ru is diffrent 4rm d 1 ur employer used 2 registrd wit sure P, den it's d problem. Tel ur employer to do d rite tin.

Hi. Thnks for your suggestions.
Actually the form states that you (intern) scan and send the docs to operations@gisurep.gov.ng and that was what I did. What my employer is supposed to do is accepted me on her account and submit my timesheet for the first month with account details (which she did) and the sure-p site reflected that they were in order.

But something went wrong and that is the reason for the delay

However I got a mail from them this morning asking me to send the complaints through my employer to the finance department.

I'm keeping my fingers cross and trying to stay on my employer's neck to get the mail sent today.

And I am trusting to get paid for the four months (June - September) this week smiley

I will keep everyone everyone posted and when it is solved I will share the email address with people that my encounter the same problem. In fact I promise to document all that I did from day 1 of the problem til it was solved.

Thank you all
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
pls huse huse i need ur help my surep status hs shown hired and hav received my acct num. Wat wil b d nxt stage huse.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
abevolve:

Hi. Thnks for your suggestions.
Actually the form states that you (intern) scan and send the docs to operations@gisurep.gov.ng and that was what I did. What my employer is supposed to do is accepted me on her account and submit my timesheet for the first month with account details (which she did) and the sure-p site reflected that they were in order.

But something went wrong and that is the reason for the delay

However I got a mail from them this morning asking me to send the complaints through my employer to the finance department.

I'm keeping my fingers cross and trying to stay on my employer's neck to get the mail sent today.

And I am trusting to get paid for the four months (June - September) this week smiley

I will keep everyone everyone posted and when it is solved I will share the email address with people that my encounter the same problem. In fact I promise to document all that I did from day 1 of the problem til it was solved.

Thank you all
Check very well. Its your employer that should scan the form not u. I mean the employer and bank form you downloaded after you have being matched
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by preetygina: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
puntersmind, i did mine at marple arc too, got matched n am done with documentation, my status has changed to hired n ma act no included.i guess my employer filled sept. time sheet too so wat else?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
mak una answer me na. Watin de happen
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by SaintOzone: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
preetygina:
puntersmind, i did mine at marple arc too, got matched n am done with documentation, my status has changed to hired n ma act no included.i guess my employer filled sept. time sheet too so wat else?
Did they send u a confirmation letter that you have been hired, if yes,can u remember d date they send it?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pls help I have not been matched since the fair in benin last month,I just discovered that my employer surep acct reads access denial each time he log in,consequently my details has not been sent to them and my acct status remain the same what do I do,my employer has given up after series of complains to their mail,pls help.thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ajeseg: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pls house help me out, i missed SURE-P internship fair held last month Sept 30, 2014, in Ondo state, pls what next should i do now, urgent response without abuse, thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by walexy14(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2014
Pls who have any news about Niger State Intership skills ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by confidencekesk: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2014
pls the anambra interns that were matched on d 16th of september,has anybody been paid september stipend
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by preetygina: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
saintozone, i received a congratulatory email frm dem on dat same day i was matched guess 16 sept
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by farydah: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
puntersmind:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by MissW: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
puntersmind:
Abuja.
Pls,when is d fair coming up in Osun?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayuslennox: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
puntersmind:
Perhaps. I only attended Anambra internship that was held on 16th September- Marble Arch Hotel, Awka and 17th September - Conv AJ Hotel, Nnewi. Ondo is on the list for Internship Fair from the 20th of October, perhaps a mistake to be included on the list.
. Do you say Ondo state Intern Upcoming? If so , when? Pls elaborate.thnks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayuslennox: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
puntersmind:
Ekiti state? Watch out from the 20th of October. Your internship fair will be announced about then. Ekiti, Ondo, FCT etc are all lined up before the end of this month.
. When is Ondo state Internship fair coming up. Pls reply. Tanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
I was matched in warri during d graduate fair but never heard frm surep or d company i was matched 2 only 2 be called by d company 2 resume work 2moro bt later check my status is nw showing hired 2 d same company bt my fear is dat i never got a mail frm surep. I check my inbox nd spam box too. Any advice pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by BigBizzy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
pls when is for rivers state?

hope ameachi and gej wahala won't affect us here
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:41am On Oct 15, 2014
Wonder1844:
I was matched in warri during d graduate fair but never heard frm surep or d company i was matched 2 only 2 be called by d company 2 resume work 2moro bt later check my status is nw showing hired 2 d same company bt my fear is dat i never got a mail frm surep. I check my inbox nd spam box too. Any advice pls
. Since ur status showed hired don't have fear have you submitted ur bank accont to surep. Am almost having d same issue with u but my status show available I have not heard frm surep since the fair I went to my emplyer to ask question I discovered that each time he logs in is shows access denial and he can't do any thing with them I don't know if it was the same with u.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Edokpia:
. Since ur status showed hired don't have fear have you submitted ur bank accont to surep. Am almost having d same issue with u but my status show available I have not heard frm surep since the fair I went to my emplyer to ask question I discovered that each time he logs in is shows access denial and he can't do any thing with them I don't know if it was the same with u.
tanx bro... I wil be submitin d bank acc no, employer details i was ask 2 download dis morning to them.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2014
Wonder1844:
tanx bro... I wil be submitin d bank acc no, employer details i was ask 2 download dis morning to them.
Are u sending d forms yourself or its your employer that needs to do so?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abevolve: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
Has anyone being paid for September?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jgyrl(f): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Plz who kws wot is next in abuja
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
morewealth:

Are u sending d forms yourself or its your employer that needs to do so?
i submited d employers nd bank opening forms 2 my employer and he wil be d 1 to scan and send 2 surep

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.