Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946017 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by fidelchy: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
@puntersmind please I really need ur help my reg no still remain: GI-RIV-OBA-01867,
E-mail fidelia.chinasa@yahoo.com, phone no 07035818093
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nugess(f): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
cutelayo:
South West

Egbeda
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2014
@Puntersmind pls dont leave us to our plight at dis moment on nairaland. i went for internship fair in ib and cudnt get matched wit any employer. i read mechanical engineering and my gis code is GI-OYO-EGB-01138. pls i'd appreciate ur kind gesture to match me rightly wit a firm.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2014
dhope:
@Puntersmind pls dont leave us to our plight at dis moment on nairaland. i went for internship fair in ib and cudnt get matched wit any employer. i read mechanical engineering and my gis code is GI-OYO-EGB-01138. pls i'd appreciate ur kind gesture to match me rightly wit a firm.
Only you start towards end of this month and wan know if time sheet don fall out. Only you still go Ibadan fair dey find matching.. Guy which level?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Fridelly(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2014
Dear puntersmind, I have tried forwarding the details of the company that I was matched with here in Abeokuta to you but your e-mail address is in invalid mode.

The MD said SURE P is the brain behind our call up delay. Please, how can I reach you sir?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by OdaNobunaga(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
yeson:

am also from umuahia, we have similar issue. ask your employer if he can access his account. can he access other interns? so to find out if u are the only one affected in d firm, if he can't then is problem of not approved by SureP. I will advice u to stop work and negotiate properly with your employer cos those two months SureP won't pay u.

Actualy, He was able to accept two of us, and he can also see other interns when he searches,, but couldnt find about four of us. And heard some people that had similar issues was able to rectify it..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Fridelly(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
please puntersmind, reply us here please. we need you. we need you urgently please....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wonder1844:
Pls puntersmind my friend just got a message wich reads Invitation for orientation and employability skills training on 1st to 3rd Dec, 2014 in Asaba. She has a baby in her hand nd she stays in Warri, so i will like to know d implication of nt attending d training or if anything can be done.
pls anybody dat has gone 4 d orientation can also answer
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
@Wonder 1844, u didnt specify where ur friend got her invitation for employment skills training if it is SURE-P or not. Besides if she got such mail from SURE-P and because of d baby at hand she may not go, well there is no serious implication. The issue is if it is SURE-P she registered with then SURE-P still have her details so after d end of the job fair and she is not matched by any firm then as time goes on SURE-P may still match her up with any firm that needs her area of discipline or second and third choices of specialization. Hence she can relax while after d job fair, she can be checking her email for a possible matching between she and d firm that needs her services. During our own job fair in PH I saw a lady who came wit a/her baby to the fair. So if u feel u can come with the baby to the fair then I think is all good. Happy weekend.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
morewealth:

Only you start towards end of this month and wan know if time sheet don fall out. Only you still go Ibadan fair dey find matching.. Guy which level?
guy dont mind me. na two different persons asking question using same nairaland acct.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
engrsyer:
@Wonder 1844, u didnt specify where ur friend got her invitation for employment skills training if it is SURE-P or not. Besides if she got such mail from SURE-P and because of d baby at hand she may not go, well there is no serious implication. The issue is if it is SURE-P she registered with then SURE-P still have her details so after d end of the job fair and she is not matched by any firm then as time goes on SURE-P may still match her up with any firm that needs her area of discipline or second and third choices of specialization. Hence she can relax while after d job fair, she can be checking her email for a possible matching between she and d firm that needs her services. During our own job fair in PH I saw a lady who came wit a/her baby to the fair. So if u feel u can come with the baby to the fair then I think is all good. Happy weekend.
the message is from SUREP. She is already an matched with a firm here in warri. D invitation a 3days orientation nd employability skills training for graduate interns nd employer representatives. Interns dat has been matched by surep. I just got same invitation message.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wonder1844:
the message is from SUREP. She is already an matched with a firm here in warri. D invitation a 3days orientation nd employability skills training for graduate interns nd employer representatives. Interns dat has been matched by surep. I just got same invitation message.
so wat did u want us to or help us since she has been matched?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Fridelly(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
Fridelly:
Dear puntersmind, I have tried forwarding the details of the company that I was matched with here in Abeokuta to you but your e-mail address is in invalid mode.

The MD said SURE P is the brain behind our call up delay. Please, how can I reach you sir?
HaaA!!!! Na waa o! Ebi like say na only me waka come oo!!! I no even get any reply here. Abeg people, I need sure-p email address please.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
engrsyer:
so wat did u want us to or help us since she has been matched?
to knw if is compulsory since she cnt go cos of her baby.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Please does anyone have an idea on when lagos job fair will take place?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wonder1844:
the fact dt she is a nursing mother doesnt mean she cant go...when we dd ours in abeokuta, i think i saw nursing mothers dt came wit their baby n dey were d first set of ppl they attended to.....i think she shud do dsame coz oppotunity cums bt once. goodluck to her
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
christinauju:
Please does anyone have an idea on when lagos job fair will take place?
Lagos fair wil cum up next month.... is either 8 or 9 douh dey r still deliberating on it. jst get urself prepared
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Lagos fair wil cum up next month.... is either 8 or 9 douh dey r still deliberating on it. jst get urself prepared

Ok thanks much
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by orasam: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
rejected my offer in anambra state due to the high-handedness of the principal of the school. Have sent operations @ sure-p and they acknowledged the receipt of my humble request but i have not received any reply from them. what should I do house?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
How may I help you?
Fridelly:
please puntersmind, reply us here please. we need you. we need you urgently please....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Really?
kola639:
Please @Puntersmind, re-match me with another employer. the employer that i was matched wit last month October 30 when Sure-P came to OTA, OGUN state has nt bin able to gain access to his profile page. pls re-match me with anoda employer. my code is GI-OGU-ADO-00495. Thanks & God bless!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
The implication of not attending is missing out on information shared at the event.
Wonder1844:
Pls puntersmind my friend just got a message wich reads Invitation for orientation and employability skills training on 1st to 3rd Dec, 2014 in Asaba. She has a baby in her hand nd she stays in Warri, so i will like to know d implication of nt attending d training or if anything can be done.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wonder1844:
no it's not compulsory but it good she inform her employer n sure p dat she is not interested in d matching again so as someone who needs it can replace her by sure p.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Fridelly(m): 3:28am On Nov 30, 2014
puntersmind:
How may I help you?

I would like to forward the company's details to you via your e mail sir. Please, let have your e-mail address sir. God bless you sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 4:07am On Nov 30, 2014
engrsyer:
no it's not compulsory but it good she inform her employer n sure p dat she is not interested in d matching again so as someone who needs it can replace her by sure p.
did u ever read d message wel b4 commenting?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 4:12am On Nov 30, 2014
engrsyer:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 4:15am On Nov 30, 2014
puntersmind:
The implication of not attending is missing out on information shared at the event.
tanx boss. But was written in d mail dat d orientation is mandatory nd to ensures ur continued participation in d scheme.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by MyLane: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2014
Hello @puntersmind, I was at the fair on 19/11 in Uyo and we were told to write our names, account numbers and location which I did. I just received a call from a friend that there was an accreditation and merging of interns on 27/11 and I never received an SMS or mail in respect to this. Please what's my faith bro? I really need your help.
Here are my details:
GI-IMO-OWW-00226
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Fridelly(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2014
puntersmind:
Really?

May be you should ask why your employer is having problem in loging into his account online.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by teres: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Wonder1844:
pls anybody dat has gone 4 d orientation can also answer
pls, I got same message and would love to know the implication of not attending.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by oseme4u2: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Has any body being paid fr October sure.p GIS in Warri?because I was match on the fair.til now dey never pay oooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmcool(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hello house, I just registered for the SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme yesterday.... When will I have to wait till b4 they could link me up with an employer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.