Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (947233 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mamalolu: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Toluwani2:

PLS PUNTERMIND I NEED AN INVITATION FOR THE OYO STATE SUREP PROGRAMME, PLS ONIGBINDE OBALOLU TOBI.08064845717,eppelomo2001@yahoo.com,GI-OSU-IFE-01137,THANKS GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
LadunaI:

Have u log in into ur GIS account? I think that's where u will accept or reject the offer according to congratulatory msg sent to u.
Yes i have logged in and in dat my account, i was instructed to download employer confirmation form and bank account form. So outside dat do i need to check a place to accept the offer? Pls help. Thank you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:40am On Nov 27, 2014
Just want to appreciate you for your relentless replies and comments to redirect peeps here to answers to issues that have been previously discussed here, and also offer opinions and suggestions to their issues. Special mention also goes to @authority2006. Kudos to you guys. To all those with Stipend issue, I already mentioned that SURE-P has commenced a Mop-up procedure to sort out all Stipend-related issues. Hold on till the end of next week, I believe your case will be resolved before then.

LadunaI:

According to Puntersmind from previous answered post, he said that the only way that employer can know that they were NOT APPROVED by sure p is showing of ACCESS DENIED on their GIS account.
So I will suggest that u reach to those people that came for inspection for possible revisit for ur firm approval.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2014
Good luck to Interns that will be at the 3 Internship fairs today; Minna, Ibadan and Uyo. Patience pays at fairs. Stick around until you get matched. Do not look-down on GIS, not a perfect process but it pays to be engaged, one way or the other. smiley

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:48am On Nov 27, 2014
In that case, offer had already been accepted. Good luck
engrsyer:
Yes i have logged in and in dat my account, i was instructed to download employer confirmation form and bank account form. So outside dat do i need to check a place to accept the offer? Pls help. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:48am On Nov 27, 2014
Check your email in the next few minutes.
mamalolu:
PLS PUNTERMIND I NEED AN INVITATION FOR THE OYO STATE SUREP PROGRAMME, PLS ONIGBINDE OBALOLU TOBI.08064845717,eppelomo2001@yahoo.com,GI-OSU-IFE-01137,THANKS GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sonofyisa(m): 5:51am On Nov 27, 2014
@pundersmind thank u very much for ur show of concern for prospective interns God will reward you.....I hv bin invited for a fair in minna today....I pray God favours me n oda pple invited...pls is dere any tips u will like to give to aid our success? Thanx again
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 6:08am On Nov 27, 2014
It's not like a conventional job interview. In most cases, the prospective employer just asks for your Bio data, your qualification and your skill set to know if you can be of any use to him/her. It's really nothing any intern should worry about.
sonofyisa:
@pundersmind thank u very much for ur show of concern for prospective interns God will reward you.....I hv bin invited for a fair in minna today....I pray God favours me n oda pple invited...pls is dere any tips u will like to give to aid our success? Thanx again
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kismo(m): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2014
@Puntersmind, can you please help someone who has never applied before get invite? I was invited to participate in lbadan today but l don't want to go because l have gotten an offer whose pay is far better than what sure-p has to offer (though l wouldn't mind if l am jobless). But can someone use my slot? I have someone who has no job at the moment and l would like to give the person my invite. Please is it possible?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by landuseact: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2014
Reporting live from the IB venue. Got there around 7.40am luckily applicants from my LG were very few as at the time I joined the queue so I was done with my registration almost as soon as I got there. At least there was no african time (maybe because they paid to use hotel hall...lol) but when I was given my placement pack lo and behold I realised it was the remaining placement packs from the job fair at port harcourt that they were reusing here. They just used marker to cover up a part. Already inside and waiting for them to start. Good thing the AC is strong.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by babakk2(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Puntersmind please I just applied for the program from osun state just 2days ago. Please can I still get job offer from sure. Abeg I need answer and where and when is job fair coming to Osun state ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2014
@punstermind morning, and how are you today? I have sent you my details and replied your last mail yesterday.(REMATCH) Thanks and God bless. barthgodson@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by muyeindaclub(m): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2014
landuseact:
Reporting live from the IB venue. Got there around 7.40am luckily applicants from my LG were very few as at the time I joined the queue so I was done with my registration almost as soon as I got there. At least there was no african time (maybe because they paid to use hotel hall...lol) but when I was given my placement pack lo and behold I realised it was the remaining placement packs from the job fair at port harcourt that they were reusing here. They just used marker to cover up a part. Already inside and waiting for them to start. Good thing the AC is strong.
Which local govt sect are u sittin?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by landuseact: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2014
muyeindaclub:

Which local govt sect are u sittin?
southwest and you?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by MOBIL11: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2014
@Puntersmind, you are really doing a very job. Pls keep it up. Pls I have someone who went for the Port Harcourt fair but has not been matched. Pls help in matching her online and her details are :

GIS Number : GI-RV-OBA-03514
Course of Study: Biochemistry
Email: arinzeada@yahoo.com
Kindly treat as urgent. Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cutelayo(f): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2014
I dey laugh seriously oo(IB reporter), I dey there too. Thank God for the AC. When we wan comot for here, wen we never start. It is well oooo

landuseact:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nugess(f): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2014
landuseact:
The AC dey too strong for me o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2014
puntersmind:
Good luck to Interns that will be at the 3 Internship fairs today; Minna, Ibadan and Uyo. Patience pays at fairs. Stick around until you get matched. Do not look-down on GIS, not a perfect process but it pays to be engaged, one way or the other. smiley
@Puntersmind sir pls I need ur help 4 a friend at abeokuta with re matching she did not not accept or reject d 1st offer sent 2 her since she received d msg late ,below email addressAkinbo.ab@gmail.com, Akinbo Abiola Bushirat, course of study Office Technology and Management,Unique beneficiary code: GI-OGU-ODE-00201 thanks looking forward 4 assistance.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nugess(f): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2014
cutelayo:
I dey laugh seriously oo(IB reporter), I dey there too. Thank God for the AC. When we wan comot for here, wen we never start. It is well oooo

which local govt section ar u sitting?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by landuseact: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2014
This lady's phone strong die maternal pronounced as matinal chai. At least 1st two speaker's addresses were short
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by muyeindaclub(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2014
landuseact:
southwest and you?
Egbeda
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by muyeindaclub(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2014
landuseact:
This lady's phone strong die maternal pronounced as matinal chai. At least 1st two speaker's addresses were short
But nawa for dis man presentation, speaking as if butter is on is throat
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2014
puntersmind:
Just want to appreciate you for your relentless replies and comments to redirect peeps here to answers to issues that have been previously discussed here, and also offer opinions and suggestions to their issues. Special mention also goes to @authority2006. Kudos to you guys. To all those with Stipend issue, I already mentioned that SURE-P has commenced a Mop-up procedure to sort out all Stipend-related issues. Hold on till the end of next week, I believe your case will be resolved before then.

Thanks for the compliment. Hope we prospective re-match interns is been attended to? we keep our fingers crossed till we receive our congratulatory messages in our inbox.
God bless u sir.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cutelayo(f): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2014
South West

Nugess:

which local govt section ar u sitting?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by drlizzy(f): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2014
@ all please what happens to those who were not present at the portharcourt fair for matching.Is there anything they need to do? Waiting for feedback.Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by landuseact: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2014
See dt employer that asked for the benefit to them. If una go upstairs better avoid his table o! Dt man obviously won't pay anythn on top fg's 30k and he cud even overuse one. Be wise! P.S. -abeg shine eye for employers o, most of them look hagard and worse dressed than the applicants, likely one man business people

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cutelayo(f): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2014
You so so funny but na true talk sha.

landuseact:
See dt employer that asked for the benefit to them. If una go upstairs better avoid his table o! Dt man obviously won't pay anythn on top fg's 30k and he cud even overuse one. Be wise! P.S. -abeg shine eye for employers o, most of them look hagard and worse dressed than the applicants, likely one man business people
;DYou so so funny but na true talk sha.

landuseact:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bossOD: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2014
Akwa Ibom job fair in progress, accreditation is over, matching process is about to start . interns are handed over their refreshment now.Akwa Ibom job fair in progress, accreditation is over, matching process is about to start . interns are handed over their refreshment now.Akwa Ibom job fair in progress, accreditation is over, matching process is about to start . interns are handed over their refreshment now.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
puntersmind:
In that case, offer had already been accepted. Good luck
Thank u. 10 aluta gbosa for u the big boss.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by landuseact: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
I wasn't matched with any firm. Economics and the only thing I was being offered was marketing even the IT firm dt said dey don't mind admin still said freelance marketing eventually so I had to reject them. All in all I wasn't impressed.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ktlovunited: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
@puntersmind have drop my email address as u request but have not see your reply,please help me out i want to be matched. Ktlovunited@yahoo.com,GI-LAG-EPE-00121: 07030118432
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ktlovunited: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
@puntersmind have drop my email address as u request but have not see your reply,please help me out i want to be matched. Ktlovunited@yahoo.com,GI-LAG-EPE.-00121: 07030118432

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.