Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,335 members, 7,853,506 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (831582 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by anjiebabe: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
yomifowe:

Just write the 25000 without comma and nothing more to it.
Thank you!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
johnsontade:

Got your pm. I have a sample(got it online) that i can send. To be honest, i didn't draft mine...just took my pen and started writing it on the form cos i really wanted to get my application sent yesterday to meet up. The pogram opened on the January 1st[b] and the cap is 350[/b], a lot of apps majorly from the indians and pakistanis would be sent between Monday till friday many apps and i'm sure DHL, UPS e.t.c. would start delivering apps sent on Monday starting from Tomorrow so just try to get your sent asap.

NSNP unlike SINP choose applicants they feel would fit in and don't really use the first come, first serve rule but would definitely start considering apps in their order of arrival.

Kindly reference your submission on the 350 cap ........yet to see any document / guide stipulating that Nova Scotia is gonna accept only 350 apps
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by toksys: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
* PLEASE CAN MY FIRSTBANK MASTERCARD PAY FOR MY ECA WITH CES OR WES PLEASE ADVICE ME OR DO I
NEED TO GET A DEBIT CARD.
* DO I HAVE TO SEND ANY DOCUMENT DIRECTLY LIKE MY DEGREE FOR ASSSESMENT OR DO I ALLOW MY UNIVERSITY TO DO IT FOR ME

* I READ CHEMICAL ENGINEERING IN MY FIRST DEGREE BUT WORK AS AN IT PROFESSIONAL WITH RELEVANT CERTIFICATION AND WORK EXPRIENCE DO I STILL QUALIFY SINCE I DO NOT ANY EXPERINCE IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by johnsontade: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
seunlovesa:

Kindly reference your submission on the 350 cap ........yet to see any document / guide stipulating that Nova Scotia is gonna accept only 350 apps

Kind read through this http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/nova-scotia-announces-details-of-its-express-entry-stream-for-canadian-immigration-01-01-15.html

Only 150 applicants were selected last year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sucrecruz: 2:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Hello Pals
How long does it take the Canadian immigration to debit credit card after submission of documents and also give file number?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Funjosh(m): 4:19am On Jan 08, 2015
Morning house, please how much is the flight from Lagos to Canada and which of the airline is the best
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 5:18am On Jan 08, 2015
Funjosh:
Morning house, please how much is the flight from Lagos to Canada and which of the airline is the best

Why not check wakanow.com
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 5:21am On Jan 08, 2015
sucrecruz:
Hello Pals
How long does it take the Canadian immigration to debit credit card after submission of documents and also give file number?

Well, judging by the recent trend doesn't seem like there is an ideal date but you can work with anytime from 2months after submission. I got mine charged exactly 60days after submission and still waiting for PER
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2015
toksys:
* PLEASE CAN MY FIRSTBANK MASTERCARD PAY FOR MY ECA WITH CES OR WES PLEASE ADVICE ME OR DO I
NEED TO GET A DEBIT CARD.
* DO I HAVE TO SEND ANY DOCUMENT DIRECTLY LIKE MY DEGREE FOR ASSSESMENT OR DO I ALLOW MY UNIVERSITY TO DO IT FOR ME

* I READ CHEMICAL ENGINEERING IN MY FIRST DEGREE BUT WORK AS AN IT PROFESSIONAL WITH RELEVANT CERTIFICATION AND WORK EXPRIENCE DO I STILL QUALIFY SINCE I DO NOT ANY EXPERINCE IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
You can use your master card to pay.
You need to send photocopy of the degree certificate been evaluated to them by courier.
You need to mandate your academic institution to send your academic transcripts directly to them.
You're fine with your academic degree and professional experience .
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Eni23: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2015
After I send my Passport and proof of fund again to the embassy my ECAS just updated the last line that says:

4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Is this positive or negative news??
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2015
Funjosh:

Check http://www.fareboom.com/
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by toksys: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2015
damkollins:

You can use your master card to pay.
You need to send photocopy of the degree certificate been evaluated to them by courier.
You need to mandate your academic institution to send your academic transcripts directly to them.
You're fine with your academic degree and professional experience .
Cheers

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE I APPRECIATE .PLEASE WHICH ECA IS BETTER WES OR CES
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yemochi: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Pls advise, is it necessary for the applicant's spouse too to write IELTS for the Express Entry? Would it boost the applicant's points?

For an intending applicant that has switched jobs from technical in the manufacturing sector (6yrs experience) to Technical sales (1 1/2 yrs experience - currently) which jobs skills would boost the applicant's chances; technical / technical sales? Thanks,
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by DoubleBam2X: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2015
@azeezbaba,
How have you been tracking your application online? I got my PR since 17th November, 2014 and have tried severally to access my application but all to no avail.
I usually use my UCI no with hyphen in the middle.
Kindly give me an idea.
Thanks in advance.

azeezbaba:
@ Solowis & Damkollins,

My address has not been updated on the online tracking page even though Accra has acknowledged my change of address and they said my address has been changed accordingly. How long does it take for the address to change from the old to the new?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Eni23:
After I send my Passport and proof of fund again to the embassy my ECAS just updated the last line that says:

4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Is this positive or negative news??
Positive.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2015
toksys:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE I APPRECIATE .PLEASE WHICH ECA IS BETTER WES OR CES
WES with my personal experience is better.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2015
DoubleBam2X:
@azeezbaba,
How have you been tracking your application online? I got my PR since 17th November, 2014 and have tried severally to access my application but all to no avail.
I usually use my UCI no with hyphen in the middle.
Kindly give me an idea.
Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure you need to use it Hyphen.
Use your 8-digit UCI number/Application number(Exxxxx) with your family(surname).
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2015
azeezbaba:
@ Solowis & Damkollins,
My address has not been updated on the online tracking page even though Accra has acknowledged my change of address and they said my address has been changed accordingly. How long does it take for the address to change from the old to the new?
Thanks
This is really not an issue since it has been acknowledged by Accra Visa office.
The address will be effected in the subsequent correspondences with you regardless of what is displayed on your ECAS.
If their next correspondence carries the old address,then you need to notify them.
Relax...everything is fine.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2015
Hotstepper:
Please someone should come to my friend's rescue. CIC tried taking money from his account but they couldn't cuz the diamond debit card he used has a limit and he didn't know. They tried taking it on the 13th of December. Please what's next? So urgent. Thanks
My only fear is that 13th of December is too long backwards for him/her to just be notified of the issue now.
Normally,retrials are done within a week for such issues.
Anyways ...let him/her contact her/his bank to remove such limit.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2015
yemochi:
@ Solomonwis and Damkollins, keep up the good work, you guys rock.
Pls, is it necessary for the applicant's spouse too to write IELTS for the Express Entry? Would it boost the applicant's points?
For an intending applicant that has switched jobs from technical in the manufacturing sector (6yrs experience) to Technical sales (1 1/2 yrs experience - currently) which jobs skills would boost the applicant's chances; technical / technical sales? Thanks,
If possible,let the spouse write IELTS...it helps.
I want to believe you have better chance in your skills where you have highest years of experience.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Blackkie:
Good evening all.
Please where do i start from in registering for Express Entry?
=IELTS
=WES evaluation
must be done first?
Start with getting your ECA and IELTS done.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by toksys: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2015
damkollins:

WES with my personal experience is better.
Cheers.

THANKS SO MUCH DAMKOLLINS
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by henmaris: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hello everyone,I'm glad to announce that I just received AOR from Paris visa office now.Anxiously waiting for medical.Please anyone have an idea of how long it will take to get medical request from today.
Good luck to everyone
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
henmaris:
Hello everyone,I'm glad to announce that I just received AOR from Paris visa office now.Anxiously waiting for medical.Please anyone have an idea of how long it will take to get medical request from today.
Good luck to everyone

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hello,

Confused about the NS PNP. The website page says the PNP form and other supporting documents should be sent including the federal forms ( CIC PNP) forms.

The app. Guide says only PNP FORM and other supporting documents.

Confused
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by johnsontade: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
seunlovesa:
Hello,

Confused about the NS PNP. The website page says the PNP form and other supporting documents should be sent including the federal forms ( CIC PNP) forms.

The app. Guide says only PNP FORM and other supporting documents.

Confused

Follow the application guide The info on the website page has been there even before this new PNP program opened and doesn't apply to all Nova scotia PNP programs. Federal forms are not needed for NSNP Express Entry applicants.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
johnsontade:

Follow the application guide The info on the website page has been there even before this new PNP program opened and doesn't apply to all Nova scotia PNP programs. Federal forms are not needed for NSNP Express Entry applicants.

Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dober(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Can someone please throw more light on this novia Scotia thing and how it relates to the Express Entry pool
Am about to take my IELTS this month and my ECA is in process.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Hotstepper(f): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thank you very much. He is so angry because the bank did not even notify him. It was just that he has been expecting CIC to take my only nd they didn't nd he went to the bank only for them to tell him.that CIC tried taking money but failed. He said bank won't remove limit, instead let CIC take money in batches. He is so upset and don't know what else to do

damkollins:

My only fear is that 13th of December is too long backwards for him/her to just be notified of the issue now.
Normally,retrials are done within a week for such issues.
Anyways ...let him/her contact her/his bank to remove such limit.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Jetspeed: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
johnsontade:
Nova Scotia Nominee application finally sent through DHL smiley. Really appreciate Damkollins for his advices and support.
FSWP 2014 & NSNP application done...time to sit back, fold my arms and hope on God for the best.

Congrat buddy.

Just about to fill mine now. Kind of confused what to tick in the Section A .Is it skilled worker [/b]or [b]Novia Scotia Demand: Express Entry?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by johnsontade: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jetspeed:

Congrat buddy.

Just about to fill mine now. Kind of confused what to tick in the Section A .Is it skilled worker [/b]or [b]Novia Scotia Demand: Express Entry?

Its Nova scotia Demand: Express Entry.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Jetspeed: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
johnsontade:

Its Nova scotia Demand: Express Entry.

Thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (322)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.