Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828484 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 3rdHigh: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello mates,

Can someone kindly list out the required forms for the Federal Skilled Workers Application. I would greatly appreciate

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
3rdHigh: Hello mates,

Can someone kindly list out the required for Federal Skilled Workers Application. I would greatly appreciate

Thanks
Even though your question looks ambiguous in nature,I'm sure the link below will answer your questions including the 50 professions from which applications are expected.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus1: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
solomonwis:

Everything is stalled for now in Accra....I am working on some alternatives though (and there are positives responses already).
That's good to know! Wish you all the best. Though I am still at lost why the Accra office will take donkey years for vis processing. Another thing that beats my imagination is why is there no Canadian visa processing office in Nigeria? A million dollar question I guess.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 3rdHigh: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
damkollins:
Even though your question looks ambiguous in nature,I'm sure the link below will answer your questions including the 50 professions from which applications are expected.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp
Cheers

Thanks for the response,

What I meant is how many forms am I expected to fill and which are the forms
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus1: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
damkollins:
Well answered by solomomwise already .
Accra visa office is still clearing FSW2011/2012 backlogs and so have not responded to any of the FSW 2013/2014 applicants or so it seems.....from evidence that we have on hand.We truly wish and hope they will start attending to us before the end of the year.
For now......we are on queue.
Cheers
Tnx Boss! FSW 2013/2014 never start? Why the delay sef? And they are projecting 2015 express in January. I just pray they speed up the processing. Accra office is just allotted 4 countries if I am not mistaken. I just wonder what can be the result of their snail-speed work.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
3rdHigh:

Thanks for the response,

What I meant is how many forms am I expected to fill and which are the forms
The forms to fill is bases on your personal circumstance/preference .
Please see the list of forms in the link below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
If you're not using representative ,you won't submit the form.
If you are not submitting as a coming law partner or applicant,you won't submit it.
Most probably,you won't need the additional dependants form too......
Beside those three forms,I'm sure you will fill and submit the rest.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
gogochocolate:

My application was submitted last year but rejected because the cap was full. When the program started this year I resubmitted on the 13th of May 2014 when the 2014/2015 FSWP began. However on my returned form of last year the UCI was indicated.

OK.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by cheers1234: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
honey86:
Yes you can fill in their names. And please apply as married. If you apply as single you will never be able to sponsor your wife and kids in future. Cic frowns at any form of misrepresentation. Also note that even if your family is not accompanying, they are going to be asked to take medical test with you.

Ok... thanks!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by DoubleBam2X: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thanx
gogochocolate: #215,119.20 for two adults and two kids. Total amount 1400 CADollars
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:57am On Aug 18, 2014
Hello guys.
I submitted an application last month but with what I've been reading on this thread,it seems I wont get anything from Accra soon(I've not even gotten PER).I'm thinking of rushing somewhere to take a one year post grad programe.Am I taking a risk?House,Can anything concrete happen between Jan nxt year and dec?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:04am On Aug 18, 2014
Hello guys.
I submitted an application last month but with what I've been reading on this thread,it seems I wont get anything from Accra soon(I've not even gotten PER).I'm thinking of rushing somewhere to take a one year post grad programe.Am I taking a risk?House,Can anything concrete happen between Jan nxt year and dec?
damkollins:
Congrats!
Please leave out the famous "4 points" and concentrate on what you are assured of.
Congrats once again.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bjayzeez: 4:15am On Aug 18, 2014
Happy people! I beg has anyone used ICAS for evaluation, I saw on their website recently that I'd need to send my waec result plus scratch card..... I'm hoping there's a waiver for this .... Or its just wishful thinking...

Any successful user here?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by meta4(m): 5:46am On Aug 18, 2014
bjayzeez: Happy people! I beg has anyone used ICAS for evaluation, I saw on their website recently that I'd need to send my waec result plus scratch card..... I'm hoping there's a waiver for this .... Or its just wishful thinking...

Any successful user here?
i am currently usibg ICAS, yes the require it, they have assessed my documents remaining the official document (transcript) my school is yet to send to them. so far so good.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ekpekus1:
Identification number is your passport number

Thanks bro.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by okejji: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
If you need the IELTS materials and training demo. I have enough materials that can give you 8.0. I have cambridge ielts 1-10(complete set) available and others. If you need it contact 07061627185
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
okejji: If you need the IELTS materials and training demo. I have enough materials that can give you 8.0. I have cambridge ielts 1-10(complete set) available and others. If you need it contact 07061627185

Is it for sale? I need for someone.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by johnsontade: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
okejji: If you need the IELTS materials and training demo. I have enough materials that can give you 8.0. I have cambridge ielts 1-10(complete set) available and others. If you need it contact 07061627185

You don't need to put your phone number if you really want to help people by giving it out for free, ask for their email address and send it to them. I've done ielts and had 8.0 overall...there is no big deal in it and i see no reason why you should be advertising and asking people to contact you privately.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Caps updates!
Total received toward the overall cap: 1421 of 25,000
Check link below for breakdown.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Jalive: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
damkollins: Caps updates!
Total received toward the overall cap: 1421 of 25,000
Check link below for breakdown.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Cheers

Hi mate, is 1421 the number of people who applied in Nigeria out of the 25,000 slot?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hello house.
My wife only has an attestation of birth from NPC. Will this suffice for the birth certificate?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Meritl: Hello house.
My wife only has an attestation of birth from NPC. Will this suffice for the birth certificate?

That is acceptable...
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Jalive:

Hi mate, is 1421 the number of people who applied in Nigeria out of the 25,000 slot?

You need to open the link to understand and find answer to your question...

Here's the link again http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
solomonwis:

That is acceptable...
Thanks for the swift response.
God bless.
So she does not need any affidavit alongside.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Jalive: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
solomonwis:

You need to open the link to understand and find answer to your question...

Here's the link again http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Thanks for the response.

Please when is this program closing?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Jalive:

Hello Jalive.
The 1421 is the total number complete applications worldwide, including that of Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
damkollins:
From what i noticed ,you are yet to pay for WES evaluation even though you may have registered.
First you need to pay the required evaluation fees through your credit card.....about $300 dollars including courier cost.
Once this is done ,a reference letter will be issued for you immediately which will be like your link to WES.
If you do this......you should not encounter similar issue as stated in your query.

On your IELTS result checking ,your identification number should be your international passport number which you supplied while registering.Other details that you will supply before you can check it is your candidate examination number,test date and so on.
Cheers

Thank you so much. True, i have not paid for the evaluation, this is because together wit my transcript, i sent a copy of my certificate (b.Sc) and i was expecting a notification to know how much both transcript and certificate verification would go for.

Do you know how much WES charge to confirm certificate, or is it at no cost at all?

Pls reply, tks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Meritl:
Thanks for the swift response.
God bless.
So she does not need any affidavit alongside.

No need for affidavit once there's NPC attestation of birth.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Jalive:

Thanks for the response.

Please when is this program closing?

April 30th 2015 or when the cap limit of your eligible occupation is reached,whichever is earlier.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
solomonwis:

No need for affidavit once there's NPC attestation of birth.

Thanks wise one.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by amiableobi: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
Meritl: Hi. I finished from UNIBEN. I will advice that you send someone to monitor the transcript process because they are usually slow in it. Depending on your department though;as some could be more difficult than others. I am from the Engineering constituency in case you are too. I've got a contact in that section. Hope this helps.

Hi. I am new here. I also finished from engineering department from uniben. I need to apply for my transcript and don't have any contact to help me. Will love to get your contact to help with processing it asap.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
amiableobi:

Hi. I am new here. I also finished from engineering department from uniben. I need to apply for my transcript and don't have any contact to help me. Will love to get your contact to help with processing it asap.

Just sent you a PM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.