Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828520 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
lomy:

Test after interview Its rare sha..
You are MI2. I thought all MI2 had been cleared, never knew they still had backlog.

You would be called for another medical test. The expiry of your medical or passport, whichever comes first is what they use in determining the amount of days/months you would have to complete your landing. It is always 12months or <12months. In all cases, the default is expiry of meds. passport would only be used if it is going to expire before the meds.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by okejji: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
since I am married and i have my marriage certificate in church and in court. what I understand my ur statement about common-law is that both partner has not being officially joined together by the registry or church. since I have being joined in the church officially, is it neccessary to fill this common law form?
damkollins:
[b]Like you have been advised,you need to be careful with this option of common law union because of the less importance attached to it in the African perspective .
It's a common practice with the Europeans and Americans but for us,its new.
You should be ready to provide all necessary evidence and documents to support your common law union especially to the Accra visa office.
A simpler way to go by it is for you to submit your application as a since status person now so that time will not delay you.After submission of your application package,commence plan for your court marriage or wedding as soon as possible.
This can be done with little or no cash.......under 50k.......get a witness for you and spouse to be and get your legalized court marriage certificate.
Once you get your PERS after your cc or DD has been charged or encashed ,wait for about one month for your file to be transfered to Accra and contact them for update of your status .
Tell them you are now married and present all evidence they ask from you nd request your spouse to be added to your application .....this will be done effortlessly.
Personally ,i won't advice you to go for common law union option as you spend eternity trying to proof your point.
Cheers[/b].
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by meta4(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
lomy: Hello everyone..Finally went for my interview in Accra last week with my family. After the interview I was told they will get back to me although they are still with my documents for more investigation.. Am kinda scared!! Is dis a sign of refusal?

i guess you are the first person i have heard that went for an interview. what did they interview for, what kind of questions do they ask? and why and when is an interview required? what kind of investigation do they carry out? hope i get answers. thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by okejji: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
solomonwise,
thanks for the clarity. I just saw the definition of common-law, it state that 2 partners cohabiting without any legal backing.
since i am married with my marriage cert. i dont need to fill the stututory common-law form. just to be sure thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
okejji: since I am married and i have my marriage certificate in church and in court. what I understand my ur statement about common-law is that both partner has not being officially joined together by the registry or church. since I have being joined in the church officially, is it neccessary to fill this common law form?
If you are legally married with a court married certificate ,you do not need to include common law union forms.
I guess you have been stressing yourself unnecessarily all these while.
Your legalized marriage certificate is more than enough proof of your wedding or marriage.
I hope I'm right to assume you have marriage certificate obtained in the court of law.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Benedictegbon: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
damkollins:
If you are legally married with a court married certificate ,you do not need to include common law union forms.
I guess you have been stressing yourself unnecessarily all these while.
Your legalized marriage certificate is more than enough proof of your wedding or marriage.
I hope I'm right to assume you have marriage certificate obtained in the court of law.
Cheers

Hello house. I'm planning for my wedding at the registry. Hope this will be okay, as I hear of a marriage certificate from a court?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks damkollins, saw your mail. Quick question will birth attestation from NPC suffice as a birth certificate for i and my spouse? Am in the process of getting one, if not should i just go and get a sworn affidavit?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2014
I just successfully submitted my application. My questions are;
1. After submission, and the money is been charged from ones account, what next?
2. With the sluggish way Ghana cic is handling this thing, hope the slots would not get filled up from other countries before they begin to screen fsw 2014/2015 batch.
3. What do you mean by PER, PCC etc
4. My career category is fast filling up cry, it took me so much time, energy, and finance to come thus far, Make these ghanians CO better speed up d pace.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 5:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Benedictegbon:

Hello house. I'm planning for my wedding at the registry. Hope this will be okay, as I hear of a marriage certificate from a court?
Yes....it's fine .
You will be issued the marriage certificate.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:02am On Aug 27, 2014
AceOak: Thanks damkollins, saw your mail. Quick question will birth attestation from NPC suffice as a birth certificate for i and my spouse? Am in the process of getting one, if not should i just go and get a sworn affidavit?
Yes ....it's perfect .
If you want to satisfy or please your conscience more,you may go ahead to do affidavit in addition but your first option is fine.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2014
kart042000: I just successfully submitted my application. My questions are;
1. After submission, and the money is been charged from ones account, what next?
2. With the sluggish way Ghana cic is handling this thing, hope the slots would not get filled up from other countries before they begin to screen fsw 2014/2015 batch.
3. What do you mean by PER, PCC etc
4. My career category is fast filling up cry, it took me so much time, energy, and finance to come thus far, Make these ghanians CO better speed up d pace.
[b]Congrats on your submission .
1.You will receive a Positive Eligibility Review email from CIC informing you that you have successfully met the instructions set by Minister of citizenship,Immigration and multiculturalism ....................This will be done after your cc or DD has been charged or encashed.
2.You have to pray and hope your slot is preserved for you.
3.PER is explained in point 1 already,PCC is police clearance certificate obtained in Alagbon for Nigerian applicant .....may be submitted at the application stage or left until Accra request it.
4.Once CIC in Canada screens you to be succcessful ,Accra's sluggishness can not rub you off your space....they will onlyntake their time to issue you PR ..
On a lighter note,take your mind off it and lI've your life to the fullest as you may not hear any response till the latter part of the year.
Also.......if you can afford it.......go and change your name to PATIENCE grin grin grin.........as you will need it alot in the coming months.
Cheers[/b].

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2014
damkollins:
Congrats on your submission .
1.Yout will receive a Positive Eligibility Review email from CIC informing you that you have successfully met the instructions set by Minister of citizenship,Immigration and multiculturalism ....................This will be done after your cc or DD has been charged or encashed.
2.You have to pray and hope your slot is preserved for you.
3.PER is explained in point 1 already,PCC is police clearance certificate obtained in Alagbon for Nigerian applicant .....may be submitted at the application stage or left until Accra request it.
4.Once CIC in Canada screens you to be succcessful ,Accra's sluggishness can not rub you off your space....they will onlyntake their time to issue you PR ..
On a lighter note,take your mind off it and lI've your life to the fullest as you may not hear any response till the latter part of the year.
Also.......if you can afford it......[b].go and change your name to PATIENCE grin grin grin
.........as you will need it alot in the coming months.
Cheers[/b].
grin cheesy cheesy @change name to patience. I already submitted the PCC with it. It takes about how long from experience , the time of submission and when the money is charged? Heard their is chill pill in the oxygen we breath in nija already, else we suppose don gaga ontop this govt tete. I see no reason why Nija shouldnt be good sef make person siddon e country mtschew.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2014
kart042000:
grin cheesy cheesy @change name to patience. I already submitted the PCC with it. It takes about how long from experience , the time of submission and when the money is charged? Heard their is chill pill in the oxygen we breath in nija already, else we suppose don gaga ontop this govt tete. I see no reason why Nija shouldnt be good sef make person siddon e country mtschew.
Currently,applicants whose application packages were received around May 16th,2014 are been charged.It takes like 3 months because it is the peak period of application submissions especially for those who didnt make the cap last year.
I want to believe response time from the date of receipt will be oscillating between 2 and 4 months but I want to believe you will hear before the end of the year.
As the year runs to the end,response time will be decreasing.....it may even go as two weeks around Feb,Mar&April next year.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by hollaugo: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2014
Hello House.

I have obtained most of the documentations:

IELTS- Check
WES report for Masters Degree: Check
Settlement funds: 11,900 CAD: Check
Birth Certificate: National Population Commission Check
Letter of Introduction from company: Check
Work Contract and Employment Letter Check
Police Report check

required for my application however I need some clarification with certain aspects

1. I have an MBA from an Australian School: WES has sent my report, my only problem is that my Nigerian school is delaying with my transcript. is it okay to send the report for my Masters.

2. The passport photos: Are my supposed to get photos of members of my family : Father, Mothers, Siblings, or does family only apply to dependents and spouse.

3. Settlement Funds: Is it okay to show my Savings account Statement Account and for what duration is recommended.

I appreciate your help Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
hollaugo: Hello House.

I have obtained most of the documentations:

IELTS- Check
WES report for Masters Degree: Check
Settlement funds: 11,900 CAD: Check
Birth Certificate: National Population Commission Check
Letter of Introduction from company: Check
Work Contract and Employment Letter Check
Police Report check

required for my application however I need some clarification with certain aspects

1. I have an MBA from an Australian School: WES has sent my report, my only problem is that my Nigerian school is delaying with my transcript. is it okay to send the report for my Masters.

2. The passport photos: Are my supposed to get photos of members of my family : Father, Mothers, Siblings, or does family only apply to dependents and spouse.

3. Settlement Funds: Is it okay to show my Savings account Statement Account and for what duration is recommended.

I appreciate your help Thanks
1.MBA WES report is okay for now...make sure you include photocopy of the degree certificates with your application package as a proof...you may include your Bsc too.
2.Just you and your dependants...i.e Spouse,Biological and adopted children.If you are unmarried....ONLY YOU.
3.Its okay.No duration is recommended at this submission stage but best practice it btw 3 to 6 months....not compulsory.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by princecharles28: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello All,

I have just submitted my application to CIC a few days ago but I just realised I made a grave error! I didn't attach my degree certificate to the ECA report from ICAS. I'm thinking of sending CIC an email to notify them and request for any assistance on how I can add it to my file. Please any advice?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by samuel058: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
weldone guys, please i need to make a quick clarification:is international passport available for month old baby? and is the data page necessary when submitting my fsw application? me just born oooo cheesy cheesy i wd appreciate your response soonest.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
princecharles28: Hello All,

I have just submitted my application to CIC a few days ago but I just realised I made a grave error! I didn't attach my degree certificate to the ECA report from ICAS. I'm thinking of sending CIC an email to notify them and request for any assistance on how I can add it to my file. Please any advice?
[b]I have about two or three Indian buddies who got the application returned because of same mistake in the last 5 weeks or so.
Unless your case handling officer overlook it,your package may not be treated....it may be returned based on recent experience.
In your interest,Send the additional documents to CIC by courier abd include all your personal details in the first application.Chances are low but for now,you have no choice since your application have been received.if not yet received,notify the courier you used to return it back.
Alternatively,if there is a way you can send a fresh application to CIC...its the best option that I know.But that will give you worry of requesting for a new original IELTS from British Council which from experience,they would not grant.
You can call them and ask....let us know what they tell you.I believe they can send your application on your behalf provided you bring the whole package to them...they will insert it for you.
Its really the best options....recent experience tells me your application may be returned unless your case handling officer forgive you.
Cheers.[/b]
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
samuel058: weldone guys, please i need to make a quick clarification:is international passport available for month old baby? and is the data page necessary when submitting my fsw application? me just born oooo cheesy cheesy i wd appreciate your response soonest.
If you are able to take the baby to the passport issuance centre/point to register him/her,its readily available.I'm not sure there is age limit for it.
If you now enquired and they say you can not,You can send your package to CIC (ticking NO for the passport availability for the baby) with a cover letter explaining that your month old baby is not eligible to be issue passport document in your country(I doubt it).
The data page is necessary for your application especially for adults who have no excuse.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
samuel058: weldone guys, please i need to make a quick clarification:is international passport available for month old baby? and is the data page necessary when submitting my fsw application? me just born oooo cheesy cheesy i wd appreciate your response soonest.

International passport is available even if he/she is a day old baby. As long as you are including the baby in your application, the data page is very necessary when submitting your fsw application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomisley: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
ok
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by hollaugo: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
damkollins:
1.MBA WES report is okay for now...make sure you include photocopy of the degree certificates with your application package as a proof...you may include your Bsc too.
2.Just you and your dependants...i.e Spouse,Biological and adopted children.If you are unmarried....ONLY YOU.
3.Its okay.No duration is recommended at this submission stage but best practice it btw 3 to 6 months....not compulsory.
Cheers.

thanks so much, i really appreciate your help. the time to even reply these numerous messages is commendable. Really cool stuff you are doing. I believe that with this last piece of info, I would send in my application next week.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by abbyjo: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
Good evening,
Please I would like to confirm if banking falls under any of the categories for application.
I have a Bsc in political sci and an mba in management and accounting and have worked in the bank(operations) for about 6yrs, my husband has a bsc in economics and mba management and accounting and has worked as a marketer for about 4 years.

@ solomonwise I would appreciate your input on this.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
abbyjo: Good evening,
Please I would like to confirm if banking falls under any of the categories for application.
I have a Bsc in political sci and an mba in management and accounting and have worked in the bank(operations) for about 6yrs, my husband has a bsc in economics and mba management and accounting and has worked as a marketer for about 4 years.

@ solomonwise I would appreciate your input on this.

Thank you

1114 Other financial officers

This unit group includes professional occupations in finance not elsewhere classified such as financial planners, financial examiners and inspectors, financial investigators, financial underwriters, mortgage brokers and trust officers. They are employed by banks, trust companies, investment firms and governments, or they may be self-employed.

Example Titles

account manager
credit adjudicator
credit unions examiner
estate and trust administrator
financial investigator
financial planner
financial underwriter
inspector, financial institutions
mortgage broker
trust officer

View all titles

Main duties

The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group:
Financial planners develop personal financial plans for clients covering cash management, finances, insurance coverage, investments, retirement and estate planning, taxes and legal matters; analyze clients' financial records, set goals and develop a financial strategy; advise clients on implementing the financial plan to help them achieve their goals; may also arrange for the purchase and sale of financial products and investments depending on the licence held, and monitor the portfolio to ensure its quality and profitability; and help to expand business and attract new clients.
Financial examiners and inspectors review and examine banks, trust companies, credit unions, caisses populaires, credit companies, real estate companies, insurance companies, pension funds, securities brokers and other financial services and institutions to ensure compliance with governing legislation and regulations.
Financial investigators investigate possible unethical conduct or breaches of securities or commodity futures laws by persons or companies that trade in securities and commodity futures or that provide related financial services.
Financial underwriters underwrite new issues of stocks and bonds, negotiate with corporations and governments to determine the type and terms of new securities issued and prepare offering prospectuses.
Trust officers administer estate, personal, charitable, corporate and other types of trusts, direct trust account investments, receive and record investment income and disburse trust funds.
Mortgage brokers meet with clients to obtain information about income, liabilities and assets, and type, price and condition of property to be mortgaged, and negotiate mortgage loans with lenders or lending institutions on behalf of clients.

Employment requirements

A bachelor's degree in business administration, commerce, economics or a related field is usually required.
Various training programs and courses are offered by financial institutes and organizations, such as the Canadian Securities Institute, Institute of Canadian Bankers, Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts, Investment Funds Institute, Canadian Institute of Financial Planning, and Trust Companies Institute of Canada, and may be required by employers.
The designation Personal Financial Planner, awarded by the Financial Planners Standards Council of Canada, may be required.
Financial planners who sell regulated financial products and investments, such as annuities, RRSPs and life insurance, are required to be licensed by the appropriate governing body.
Financial examiners and inspectors may require a recognized accounting designation.
Mortgage brokers require a real estate licence in Quebec and a mortgage broker licence in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.
Additional information

Progression to financial management positions is possible with experience.
While these kinds of positions require a high degree of training and qualifications, persons who occupy them must continually update their skills and pursue professional development.

Does he carry out at least 60% of the above main duties working in the bank?If he does,then he's more likely to qualify under this occupation.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pinchocreamy: 6:00am On Aug 28, 2014
Operations is more of NOC 1212.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pinchocreamy: 6:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Supervisors, Finance and Insurance Clerks (NOC 1212)
Job Description: Supervisors in this field supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in accounting, payroll, customer service, financial services, banking and insurance.

Example Titles:
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Bank Clerks Supervisor
Credit Supervisor
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pinchocreamy: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2014
NOC 1212 is a combination of CO work,FT,HOP. But more of HOP's work.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Taiw(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2014
Hi guys
Damkollins Gud job
Quick one
I'm just hearing about FSW. I have Bsc in physics,PGD elect/elect with 1year experience in IT.I'm within the age range. I have no family in canada. Please am I eligible to apply? What do I have to target in ielts in order to meet 67.
If yes, what is the first step? N what is the deadline? I'll appreciate U drop your contact to fast track my enquiry.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Taiw: Hi guys
Damkollins Gud job
Quick one
I'm just hearing about FSW. I have Bsc in physics,PGD elect/elect with 1year experience in IT.I'm within the age range. I have no family in canada. Please am I eligible to apply? What do I have to target in ielts in order to meet 67.
If yes, what is the first step? N what is the deadline? I'll appreciate U drop your contact to fast track my enquiry.
Hello..Not sure which of the IT related NOCs you will fit in to...your job descriptions will dictate it.
Your one year experience will only give you 9 points.
Your been in the age range range will offer you 12 points.
Your Bsc and PGD after evaluation will give you 21/22 points.
Your case shows that you need the maximum 24 points in IELTS.
If you are able to successfully evaluate your both degrees to give 22 points,your points will be 67 but if its only Bsc,you will have 66 points.
Meanwhile,if you are married,your spouse can write IELTS and give you 5 points.
Deadline for application is 30th April,2015
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by princebimby: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2014
pls help confirm if the job duties matches NOC 2171

Plan and coordinate computer information and computer operation functions.
•Provide technical assistance for hardware and software operations.
•Analyze, support and coordinate requests for computer system service.
•Assist District users in resolving system and program concerns and issues.
•Provide technical information and assistance for computer application operations.
•Install, maintain and provide user support for software applications.
•Install and maintain data communication hardware and software and support users.
•Tutor personnel in computer systems operations and usage.
•Interact with computer hardware and software suppliers to acquire product and pricing information for computers, applications and peripheral equipment.
•Obtain product assistance through contacting hardware and software manufacturers.
•Perform data entry and information processing operations.
•Utilize variety of microcomputers, electronic meters and hand tools.
•Convey requisition for required computer systems inventory.
•Maintain an adequate inventory of computer supplies and parts.
• Provides tier 1 and 2 technical support and service restoration for daily operations for both offshore and onshore users spanning across various department remotely or via phone.
• Providing statistical analysis for some of the challenging KPIs
•Extracting, managing and reporting call statistics for all customer facing teams down to the team member level
•Ensuring that systems, methodologies and procedures are followed to improve both the reporting and service delivery capabilities of the business.
•Demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks, manage and drive to resolution.
•Ability to use MS Access to quickly produce regular (daily/weekly) service reports for review Identification of key issues & trends.

Job duties 2

Deliver support to end users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives.
Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization.
Examine end-user system problems to identify origin of issue and find acceptable solution.
Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required.
Daily monitor reports and systems to confirm communication between systems is functioning properly.
Assist with projects related to supported software.
Test applications, programming and enhancements so they can be successfully deployed and functioning in the new versions of software.
Test fixes, modifications and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
Create adhoc reports or queries and migrate to permanent reports, as needed.
Install software products for end users as required.
· Troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers, such as operations, development, and other business units.
Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases, and other mission-critical systems.
Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
Perform preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, and hot fixes, as instructed.
Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and company team members to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders.
Make recommendations for process improvement and implement changes.
Identify application alternatives, researching existing applications in the marketplace and recommending viable solutions.
Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development or consideration for purchase.
Instruct end users how to use various functions within the software, while coordinating and communicating with department heads to convey the application training needs.
Prepare and present oral and/or written technical reports and project presentations.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by chatterly: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2014
Hello house,
I need your inputs on these,
My wife and child have dual nationalities but we are applying as Nigerians from Nigeria,do we need to include photocopies of the passports of the other nationalities in the application?
thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2014
chatterly: Hello house,
I need your inputs on these,
My wife and child have dual nationalities but we are applying as Nigerians from Nigeria,do we need to include photocopies of the passports of the other nationalities in the application?
thanks
Yes.
Since I'm sure they have the passports of the countries,just include the photocopies of their respective Biodata pages in it.
Remember there is a portion in the generic form that ask if an applicant is dual-citizen....once you answer affirmative,its better to include supporting documents concerning it as evidence.
Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.