Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) (16021 Views)

Save Our Judiciary Protest In Abuja (PICTURE) / Men Arrested For Tearing Patience Jonathan’s Posters / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Ode jati jati! You should jump into lagoon if it bothers you. May God also work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!

May God also work on your life and family the same way thifnibu is doing to southwest. also may your life go well if all that comes from lie mohammed is the truth but the opposite if most of what he says are political
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by malele(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2013
Michaeljones36: Click like if you support Fashola for president!

No tribalism, just development!

fashola cant rule Nigeria
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 05, 2013
ayinba1: I have never seen one supporter say half "Amen" to that prayer. Maybe, it's still 40 laptops!

Amen!!!
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by plasgidy: 12:02pm On May 05, 2013
This man will be one of the best president nigeria have had since inseption, I will cast my vote for you, although you are not with a good party cos you are doying well, only those that have eyes and free mind will see that you are working.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by ForNow: 12:14pm On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God work on your life, children, unborn, and grandchildren the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen! Just say Amen if you agree with my prayers or reject the prayers if you disagree. Show some gut!

...And which other Nigerian President may God work on your life? Buhari the islamic fundamentalist? Goat like you!
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by maximunimpact(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God work on your life, children, unborn, and grandchildren the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen! Just say Amen if you agree with my prayers or reject the prayers if you disagree. Show some gut!

To whom it may concern show some guts na, bak up ur stand wit ''amen'' to dat simple prayer if ur Boss is really the man!
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by chiefkeef: 1:09pm On May 05, 2013
baynix:

You really have zero sense of humour!! Amukun meko, arindin.. oponu!! e-Goat!! undecided undecided
Did I say it was supposed to be a humour, Mr profes English
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by yeboyes: 1:21pm On May 05, 2013
Goddex: I can't wait to cast my vote again for you, sir.

Say Amen to the prayer now,why you dey fear? You can wait to enslave your fellow Nigerians yet you do not want to day Amen ,you bloody pea brain monkey!
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by yeboyes: 1:27pm On May 05, 2013
[size=15pt]GEJ should not bother contesting because if he wins there will be blood shed on the streets of Abuja and it won't be Boko Haram or Mend but the people of Nigeria themselves revolting against the Government. Mark my words,we have had enough and we are tired of talking.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 1:44pm On May 05, 2013
For_Now:

...And which other Nigerian President may God work on your life? Buhari the islamic fundamentalist? Goat like you!

Eranko, omo iran kiran!
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by KingsleyCEO: 2:06pm On May 05, 2013
You have my VOTE already sir. I will always love you sir. What a humble and prudent man.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Mogidi: 2:08pm On May 05, 2013
yeboyes:

Say Amen to the prayer now,why you dey fear? You can wait to enslave your fellow Nigerians yet you do not want to day Amen ,you bloody pea brain monkey!

[size=14pt] Bros may God work in your life the way (take your pick= Buhari or Tinubu) worked on their citizens. Now all Buhari/Tinubu supporters let me hear you say Aaaaaaaaameeeeennnnn!!!! [/size]
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Mogidi: 2:11pm On May 05, 2013
Am patiently waiting for Tinubu supporters to say Aaaammmeennn to my prayers above...,,,...,,..,,..,,,still waiting..,,,..,,still waiting..,,,,..,,,
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Kairoseki77: 2:20pm On May 05, 2013
Mogidi: Am patiently waiting for Tinubu supporters to say Aaaammmeennn to my prayers above...,,,...,,..,,..,,,still waiting..,,,..,,still waiting..,,,,..,,,

[size=20pt]AMEN![/size]

Let my life be worked on the same way Fashola and Tinubu have worked on Lagos State!

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Mogidi: 2:22pm On May 05, 2013
Come on Tinubu supporters, show your loyalty now. Say Aaaameeennn to my prayer above. Its very easy now.

Hehehe..he who have no sins cast the first stone. You say aaaameeen before ordering us to say aameenn..
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Mogidi: 2:25pm On May 05, 2013
Michaeljones36:

[size=20pt]AMEN![/size]

Let my life be worked on the same way Fashola and Tinubu have worked on Lagos State!

Thanks my friend. May your entire generation be rewarded the way Lagosians were rewarded by Tinubu. Say aaaammmeeen!

N.B
I just cross checked I didn't see where I mentioned Fashola.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by OsunOriginal: 2:25pm On May 05, 2013
vanunu: GEJ is the only president that has made it possible for us to enjoy free and fair election, if not for any other thing, we should thank him for that.

We expect him to do the samething in 2015, when we troop out across the country to vote him out.

Free and fair my foot - how free and fair were the votes from SE/SS during the 2011 election?
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by yeboyes: 2:27pm On May 05, 2013
Mogidi:

[size=14pt] Bros may God work in your life the way (take your pick= Buhari or Tinubu) worked on their citizens. Now all Buhari/Tinubu supporters let me hear you say Aaaaaaaaameeeeennnnn!!!! [/size]

[size=15pt]Listen here dude,read my comments carefully and understand my stance.I favor no Nigerian political party or politician.As far as i am considered i will love nothing more than to bundle jonathan ,Tinubu,buhari,their followers and have them executed.[/size]
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Mogidi: 2:41pm On May 05, 2013
[size=14pt]Michaeljones36 wants God to reward his life same way Tinubu rewarded Lagosians, is anybody willing to join Michaeljones.?[/size]

Say Amen if you want your life rewarded same way Tinubu rewarded Lagosians.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by funnyx(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!

I like that prayer wella cool
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by kasiem(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2013
baynix:

sad

Jonathan Dey Tar Village Road?? No Be Chairman Dey Do Am?? Abi U Mean Road Wey Pass Thru Ur Village To Anada State??

Bros.. Is Neva Too Late To Rebuke Dat Curse-In-Prayer-Form o! cheesy cheesy
keep deceiving yourself and living on hate while gej is silently doing things. Don't be surprised when you 100 percent votes this time around. If u doubt just come down to my village ezinifite in nnewi south let me take u on a tour around my place to see that federal projects don't stop at urban areas alone. Once again, a very loud AMEN to that prayer
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Kairoseki77: 4:23pm On May 05, 2013
kasiem: keep deceiving yourself and living on hate while gej is silently doing things. Don't be surprised when you 100 percent votes this time around. If u doubt just come down to my village ezinifite in nnewi south let me take u on a tour around my place to see that federal projects don't stop at urban areas alone. Once again, a very loud AMEN to that prayer

And now you have cancer.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by kasiem(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2013
nep2ra:

1. You don't know I am a Buhari supporter.

2. I don't know which god you are talking about.
oh, see super story o, I think say na straight amen u go shout. Ok, may god pardon ur killers d same way aregbesola (apc governor) pardoned murderers in osun state. Oya, another story
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by funnyx(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2013
May God work on my life the same way Buhari/Idiagbon fought to remove corruption and indiscipline out of Nigeria and may their be no gap toothed maradona to stop him...Amen...
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by kasiem(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2013
Michaeljones36:

And now you have cancer.
are sure u actually wanted to quote me?
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Kairoseki77: 8:35pm On May 05, 2013
kasiem: are sure u actually wanted to quote me?

You said amen to the GEJ prayer, so I was just helpfully informing you that you now have cancer.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by thesenator1(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2013
Haters of good governance, leave d poor man alone to serve is father land wit equity.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by tomakint: 1:21am On May 06, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Eranko, omo iran kiran!
indeed, you are a FULL BREED SOKOTO GHUDALI undecided your life is unnecessarily filled with hate, how about those innocent lives wasted (including those lovely corpers) as a result of Buhari's loss to Jonathan in the 2011 Presidential elections? But you can come here to pretend you are starting a prayer forum but you know you are cursing yourself! Shame on you son of belial!
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 1:23am On May 06, 2013
tomakint:
indeed, you are a FULL BREED SOKOTO GHUDALI undecided your life is unnecessarily filled with hate, how about those innocent lives wasted (including those lovely corpers) as a result of Buhari's loss to Jonathan in the 2011 Presidential elections? But you can come here to pretend you are starting a prayer forum but you know you are cursing yourself! Shame on you son of belial!

May God work on your life, your children and grandchildren the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's power sector. Amen!
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by tomakint: 1:29am On May 06, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God work on your life, your children and grandchildren the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's power sector. Amen!
Try something else accursed soul, but don't commit suicide because this Jonathan will be there till 2019 by God's special grace you son of Belial ravished with frustrations! May God work on your life and lineage the way Buhari's post election results engulfed the entire North in 2011 cool
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by blater500(m): 1:32am On May 06, 2013
i will vote for you again.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 1:40am On May 06, 2013
tomakint:
Try something else accursed soul, but don't commit suicide because this Jonathan will be there till 2019 by God's special grace you son of Belial ravished with frustrations! May God work on your life and lineage the way Buhari's post election results engulfed the entire North in 2011 cool

Akidanidani oniranu! If you do really know me, you would have known I have the dough to employ you and pay your salaries for the next 30 years. All I want is for the country to be led by people who have policies to change the lives of Nigerians for the better. Jonathan is not that person to take Nigeria to the next level. By the way, I canvassed for the same Jonathan during last election and supported him after the demise of Yar"Adua. My whole family voted Jonathan but they won't be doing that again except he performs miracle between now and end of 2014. Do I have right to be mad at Jonathan? The answer is unequivocally yes. Can you explain what someone like Anehni doing in Jonathan's Administration?

You are a cantankerous lowlife, religious, and ethnic bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment / Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi / What I Told INEC About Elections In Zamfara – AGF Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.