Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

When Your JAMB Result Is Pending? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Your JAMB Result Is Pending? (6253 Views)

Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free / You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre / Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your JAMB Result Is Pending? by nollyj: 4:45pm On May 04, 2013
When your JAMB result is pending, many questions come to mind. Will it be release later? I don’t want to spend another one year waiting for JAMB again? What else can I do? What did I do wrong?

To have your JAMB result pending is one nightmare any JAMB candidate does not want to see or even wish his enemy.

But it happens every other year and this year is no exception. JAMB in her official statement during the release of 2013 result stated that about 12,110 results are pending.

When I first saw the news I understand how difficult it will be for candidates whose JAMB results are pending. I have experienced it in the past and I knew how terrible it makes you feel.

When your JAMB result is pending it simple means that JAMB is basically trying to find out if you are involved in any form of exam malpractice. In some case, you might not be directly involved and it may be due to your examination centre.

If you are being suspected of any form of involvement and your JAMB result is pending, it is a 50 – 50 percentage chance that your JAMB result will be released.

The difficult aspect is that JAMB does not effectively communicate to candidates whose JAMB results are pending. They leave you in a state of uncertainty not knowing if they will release your result and even if they will release it, when are they going to release it.

JAMB post UTME exam depends on JAMB result and there are other decisions you can make if you have your JAMB result – like applying for change of course or university – which you can’t do without your JAMB result.

I am sure that JAMB will release part of the 12, 110 pending results and some will not be released. There are many other options available to you why waiting for your JAMB result.

Let’s come together and discussion way forward and other options available. Don’t stay alone and never walk alone. Let’s find strength in each other’s words of encouragement.

http://toscanyacademy.com/blog/education/when-your-jamb-result-is-pending
Re: When Your JAMB Result Is Pending? by skigba18(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2013
A mad man is tempting my capability. God will definitely show me a way out in this situation that claims impossibility.

(1) (Reply)

N47b Primary School Funds Lie Idle At CBN –UBEC / See How Post-utme Exam Scores Will Be Calculated, FOR All University / Most Lucrative Courses In Nigeria: No. 10 Will Shock You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.