Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Describe The Person You Would Never Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Person You Would Never Date (21577 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by dederocs(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2013
True2myself24: I refuse to date any man who dosen't have a job, or a car, and still lives with his parents.
this one is easy...go stand on the roadside you will see plenty potbellied men with jeeps and mansions-btw,i thought they were talking of character here-are you an hungry bitch...lol

5 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by OmolodMilkman93(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2013
sexymoma: i can nt date a man wu s nt God fearing nd understandin, also i cant date a man wu is nt hairy.
so u will choose Esau ova Jacob?

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by zobasky24k(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2013
i will never date a gal that wears this their underwear called tight.its a big turnoff for me

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 06, 2013
He doesn't have to be a clown; but he must have a good sense of humour.....
dederocs:
so what will you do?
sit while he clowns like frank spencer?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by bukatyne(f): 4:56pm On May 06, 2013
fubbyy: Most od these girls talking about whom they can't date have not even seen the least to date

What is your business?

The thread invites everyone to 'describe the person you would never date' and you are picking on the girls' responses?

Why do some guys on NL lack respect for women and their views?

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by huninaija(f): 4:58pm On May 06, 2013
My dad...

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by buildelicool(m): 4:58pm On May 06, 2013
Kristty: 1.I cannot date a guy who drinks, smokes,
2. who has pride,
3. I cannot date a rascal or who has rascals as friends.
4. I can't date a lazy guy
5. I can't date a guy who uses chain like bingo, if he has to use one it must a small one.
6. I can't date a guy who bleaches.

No offence
Am ur Kind of man! Let's connect Jare!buildelicool@yahoo.com
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by ASPchris(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2013
Ola Johnson: It is unfortunate we think we now know more about relationship when we don't do. Dating is the coming together of two people of the opposite sex for social purpose. For example, attending weddings, birthdays, parties, etc, without much attachment. A person can date different people as he chooses when wanting to attend a social gathering. But if two that always date decide not to date any other person(s) but just themselves, you say they are "going steady." From going steady, they may decide to court, and then get married.
which grammer this guy dey speak?

5 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Bigflamie(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2013
A big turn off to me is UGLINESS undecided
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Acidosis(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2013
Arrogant
Stubborn
Talkative
Lover of money
A girl with too many male friends
A girl who doesn't respect her parents
Lazy girl
A girl whose mom is divorce
A girl whose paternal route is unknown
An extremely beautiful girl
A girl who doesn't believe in my God
stingy (atleast to her relatives)
drinker/smoker
one with tatoo
heavy make up
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by redcliff: 5:07pm On May 06, 2013
vivian chinaza: 1. Uneducated.
2. Unreliable.
3. Ugly and classless
4. Un-intelligent and dumb.
5. Judgemental and over-religious.
6. Arrogant.
7. Serial cheat.
8. Un ambitious/vision-less
9. Uncaring/un-romantic.
10. No conscience.
11. Dirty.
12. Manner less.
13. Morally Bankrupt/no principles,
Etc.

Brb with the rest of the list. tongue

madame? Arent you married? this topic no suppose be for you
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by itunu8(f): 5:09pm On May 06, 2013
definitely not a regular nairalander..
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by stonemind(f): 5:10pm On May 06, 2013
pedestal82:
U luv em wide so she won't notice willy is tiny! I understand.
no i love em wide because mine is jst too big for tight ones... and for you make thunder strike ur silly head wherever you are.......
pedestal82:
no i love em wide because mine is jst too big for tight ones... and for you make thunder strike ur silly head wherever you are.......
pedestal82:
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Aklofs: 5:10pm On May 06, 2013
Girls d@ are always full of make ups are no no 4 me
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by mr9ceguy3413: 5:10pm On May 06, 2013
190:

Im game. . . lets date wink

u mean "lets Bleep", naija guys, learn to say it the way u want it!!..haba!!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by EmperorSpecie(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2013
I surprise say ah no see STRETCH MARK! As 4 me cnt date gals dt tlk nd play 2 much. Nd d aforemntned.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by denony(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2013
Gurls with heavy make-ups, I can't stand them.
gurls who only reason with their pu.nn.y

gurls wey dey feel over sabi
especially gurls wey dey form like say them no dey poo
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by mr9ceguy3413: 5:16pm On May 06, 2013
True2myself24: I refuse to date any man who dosen't have a job, or a car, and still lives with his parents.

the exact kinda gal u bleep on the first visit, i lyk dt!...oh shit!, i 4got, the topic is the kind i dont like??
the black ugly ones...yeah, they scare mi!!!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by bidexolumanish(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2013
vickynne: i dislike guys dt are dirty starting 4rm inside to outside,i dislike guys dt don't dress well,i dislike guys dt is proud nd feels to much,mostly guys dt smokes nd drinks nd talks any how.is too much if i should continue
see who dy talk,u wey be say ur guy dy smoke,drink..i go tell am say u dy abuse am 4 NL
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Debora246(f): 5:27pm On May 06, 2013
I hate braggarts...I luv dey bad silent type
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by gunzzy: 5:30pm On May 06, 2013
Enegod: They are out there. You see them
everywhere. For a millisecond you
considered having a fling with this person.
But Naaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! Describe this
person.
grin a fat girl
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by bukatyne(f): 5:36pm On May 06, 2013
Acidosis: Arrogant
Stubborn
Talkative
Lover of money
A girl with too many male friends
A girl who doesn't respect her parents
Lazy girl
A girl whose mom is divorce
A girl whose paternal route is unknown
An extremely beautiful girl

A girl who doesn't believe in my God
stingy (atleast to her relatives)
drinker/smoker
one with tatoo
heavy make up

And how does a girl have control over the bolded factors?

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by rayedge: 5:36pm On May 06, 2013
i cant date at all
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 06, 2013
190: okay am baq .

a girl who doesnt hold an msc degree . . . can never take her seriously
I guess u have a phd

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by ZACHIE: 5:37pm On May 06, 2013
i cant date you.,
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by richmoney99: 5:37pm On May 06, 2013
Kristty: 1.I cannot date a guy who drinks, smokes,
2. who has pride,
3. I cannot date a rascal or who has rascals as friends.
4. I can't date a lazy guy
5. I can't date a guy who uses chain like bingo, if he has to use one it must a small one.
6. I can't date a guy who bleaches.

No offence
u sound lyk a snob and d naggin type of gal who complains too much and u might want to control man. obviously not ma type
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by devour129: 5:40pm On May 06, 2013
Fair guy(yellow)
Wimp
Low self esteem
Lacks focus
Smokes
Drunk
Ladies man
More after I bath my kids tongue for the people saying this thread is not for us
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by grandpoh(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2013
i cnt date a dullard,lazy,pompous nd worst of all DIRTY
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by devigblegble: 5:42pm On May 06, 2013
I can't date girls that wears FAKE HAIR

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by mydex93(f): 5:42pm On May 06, 2013
Cant date sm1 who is nt Spiritonic and christlike..who isnt holy and sanctimonious..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Why Some Toto Dey Carry Meat And Some Toto Dey Get Little Or No Meat ?? / Home Alone With My Step-brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.