Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Describe The Person You Would Never Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Person You Would Never Date (21559 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Cabsso(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2013
hiden_conyo: i hate a girl that knows every guy...before
you introduce she already says,"HI" I also
don't like women who don't take care of
there hair and teeth

I hate girls wit body odour God i hate dem wit passion & again i hate girls dat luk dull both in dressin & in appearance as in face.

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Indifferent(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2013
I cant date a girl who has many ear openings like charlie boy.
I cant dat a girl whose chest region is of the same size with mine.
I cant date girls that are 2 tall.
Lastly girls that wear heavy make up are a big turn off 2 me

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by yemmit90: 2:01pm On May 05, 2013
I can't date a girl who's always on panties and bra grin
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 05, 2013
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Enegod(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2013
yemmit90: I can't date a girl who's always on panties and bra grin
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 05, 2013
Kristty: 1.I cannot date a guy who drinks, smokes,
2. who has pride,
3. I cannot date a rascal or who has rascals as friends.
4. I can't date a lazy guy
5. I can't date a guy who uses chain like bingo, if he has to use one it must a small one.
6. I can't date a guy who bleaches.

No offence
I can't date talkative a like you!!!

10 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Foodconsumer(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2013
I cant date a lousy bi^tch....

And we'd break up immediately the moment i know she doesn't have a PHD in the kitchen department!!

#nuff said

8 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by fubbyy(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2013
Most od these girls talking about whom they can't date have not even seen the least to date

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 05, 2013
I can't date an ugly gurl, n girls without good fashion skills, n also I can't keep a gurl dat has nothing to offer in a relationship aside 4rm sex
Nd many laddies I meet now, fall into that category, d reason why I have choosen to be on my own at least for now! Without no ladies (they re Liabilities)
No prejudice pls, I am just pouring my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by vivianc(f): 10:56pm On May 05, 2013
1. Uneducated.
2. Unreliable.
3. Ugly and classless
4. Un-intelligent and dumb.
5. Judgemental and over-religious.
6. Arrogant.
7. Serial cheat.
8. Un ambitious/vision-less
9. Uncaring/un-romantic.
10. No conscience.
11. Dirty.
12. Manner less.
13. Morally Bankrupt/no principles,
Etc.

Brb with the rest of the list. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by 190: 11:01pm On May 05, 2013
boys dey talk even girls like vivian chinaza still dey update list undecided

This life sef

anyway i cant date an ugly girl - im allergic to ugly girls ibeg

5 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 05, 2013
A fool undecided

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 05, 2013
No offense intended but I'll never date someone I can easily fool! undecided its not attractive!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by 190: 11:07pm On May 05, 2013
carr96: No offense intended but I'll never date someone I can easily fool! undecided its not attractive!

shocked angry angry angry

btw am angry with you smiley
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by vivianc(f): 11:10pm On May 05, 2013
190: boys dey talk even girls like vivian chinaza still dey update list undecided

This life sef

anyway i cant date an ugly girl - im allergic to ugly girls ibeg

grin grin At least I can keep you at home and feed you. *cool*
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 05, 2013
190:

shocked angry angry angry

btw am angry with you smiley

lol, I get but there's a logical explanation for that tho' smiley
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by sunnyt1(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2013
I will gladly date any gal God attached to my destiny, any gal God has in plan for the fulfillment of my life purpose, the gal God specifically call my wife, whether she conforms to my personal standards or not, whether she subscribes to wat the media and society taught me to believe the acceptable template is or not. Regardless of her look, height, weight, educational standard, status, intelligence, tribe, and what have you.

What matters is for me to fulfil my destiny and time, i must not necesarily conform to my own, the society or the media standard.

4 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Enegod(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2013
vivian chinaza: 1. Uneducated.
2. Unreliable.
3. Ugly and classless
4. Un-intelligent and dumb.
5. Judgemental and over-religious.
6. Arrogant.
7. Serial cheat.
8. Un ambitious/vision-less
9. Uncaring/un-romantic.
10. No conscience.
11. Dirty.
12. Manner less.
13. Morally Bankrupt/no principles,
Etc.

Brb with the rest of the list. tongue
i didnt see broke ass nigga on the list
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by 190: 11:27pm On May 05, 2013
carr96:

lol, I get but there's a logical explanation for that tho' smiley

okay smiley
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by 190: 11:28pm On May 05, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin grin At least I can keep you at home and feed you. *cool*

I pray oh!
How much you get
Nor be you i see 2days ago dey drag ur boyfriend trouser for 10K undecided
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by vivianc(f): 11:36pm On May 05, 2013
Enegod: i didnt see broke ass nigga on the list

That's because a man's physical net worth is inconsequential to me. Its not a criterion.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by sexymoma(f): 12:11am On May 06, 2013
i can nt date a man wu s nt God fearing nd understandin, also i cant date a man wu is nt hairy.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by 190: 8:28am On May 06, 2013
undecided
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 8:41am On May 06, 2013
IOMN: My biggest pet peeve is an insecure male, especially because I am so easy going. I guess I am one of the few women who would like someone to present themselves as themselves. If you try to be someone you are not, then that is the easiest way to piss me off because it amounts to wasted time for the both of us. If you are not the smartest, then don't try to come off as an intellectual. If you aren't some fashion guru, don't try to pass off your look as gucci. Stop it!

You can only put on airs for so long anyways.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Popowaa: 9:14am On May 06, 2013
I cannt date a "perfect" guy or a "too good to be true" guy.u tend to see their true side after marriage and u cant run away,and what pisses me off most are men who snitch or very judgemental guys who are alwz analysing and judging everybody's action other than himself.
And before i forget,gossips included.

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by 190: 9:19am On May 06, 2013
Popowaa: I cannt date a "perfect" guy or a "too good to be true" guy.u tend to see their true side after marriage and u cant run away,and what pisses me off most are men who snitch or very judgemental guys who are alwz analysing and judging everybody's action other than himself.
And before i forget,gossips included.

bring yourself over to my bedroom tonight we have something to talk about
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Popowaa: 10:16am On May 06, 2013
Lol,u are a really a clown,u never fail to deliver
190:

bring yourself over to my bedroom tonight we have something to talk about
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by ezemoses(m): 12:25pm On May 06, 2013
the one i do not like grin
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 06, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 06, 2013
Ijogz K: I can't date talkative a like you!!!

why would u date me wen u know a rascal? I pity ur condition anyway.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 06, 2013
Ijogz K: I can't date talkative a like you!!!

why would u date me wen u know u are a rascal? I pity ur condition anyway.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Enegod(m): 3:37pm On May 06, 2013
sexymoma: i can nt date a man wu s nt God fearing nd understandin, also i cant date a man wu is nt hairy.
hairy? Like Esau?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step-brother / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leaked Online... Guys Is This Real Or Photoshoped / Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.