Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? (8439 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink / What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You: / When A Man Doesn't Want Commitment In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by Bj5all(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2013
this general mentality that a man must either be drinking, smoke or/and womanise is driving me crazy. i do neither of them and am very hapi with the way am living my life.
do i sound odd or am i missing out? NairaLanders, what do u guys think and am i alone?

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by Rhymez(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2013
When u say 'drink' do you mean a dipsomaniac? Becos taking a bottle of beer without getting tipsy is not bad. I drink but responsibly.
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by pendo89(f): 6:12pm On May 04, 2013
Bj5all: this general mentality that a man must either be drinking, smoke or/and womanise is driving me crazy. i do neither of them and am very hapi with the way am living my life.
do i sound odd or am i missing out? NairaLanders, what do u guys think and am i alone?

Where did you get your stats from.There are millions of men who do not engage in the above and you are one of them.
Accept and move on.
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by Bj5all(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2013
pendo89:

Where did you get your stats from.There are millions of men who do not engage in the above and you are one of them.
Accept and move on.
the tin tire me ooo, i have gisted with alot of pple and most think is abnormal for u not to do any of these tins.
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by Bj5all(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2013
Rhymez: When u say 'drink' do you mean a dipsomaniac? Becos taking a bottle of beer without getting tipsy is not bad. I drink but responsibly.
there is notin drinking alcohol responsibly, but am actually talking about being a teetotaller
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by pendo89(f): 6:37pm On May 04, 2013
you saying that you feel less of a man cz you don't drink?
drinking doesn't make a man, neither does being a teetotaller.
The measure of a man is in responsibility,so forget about 'joining the crowd'so as to feel like superman
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by Bj5all(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2013
pendo89: you saying that you feel less of a man cz you don't drink?
drinking doesn't make a man, neither does being a teetotaller.
The measure of a man is in responsibility,so forget about 'joining the crowd'so as to feel like superman
U speak my mind
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by nenergy(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2013
Its a common misconception. Many ladies think such a man is 'devious'. But many guys are exceptions. I am!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by ekel101: 8:16pm On May 04, 2013
And Where Did you get you facts from too. What the Op said is a General belief by men
pendo89:

Accept and move on.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2013
op, you want us to clap for you, praise you and tell you nothing is wrong with you abi??
Guess what?? Its not rare anymore, There are many much more like you, and sometimes its a sign of poverty sef, so kindly move the fucck on!
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by 190: 8:38pm On May 04, 2013
i drink and womanize so what angry
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 04, 2013
Flashaldrin: op, you want us to clap for you, praise you and tell you nothing is wrong with you abi??
Guess what?? Its not rare anymore, There are many much more like you, and sometimes its a sign of poverty sef, so kindly move the fucck on!

please, for once just try grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by ITbomb(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2013
I would say relocate from your neighborhood .
Where I live , the general mentality is that a man should be responsible and civilized at all times.
No drinking to stupor
No smoking whatsoever and
No random women coming avisiting , infact when we know ur steady gf , we will make life miserable for any unknown face

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by 190: 8:53pm On May 04, 2013
Flashaldrin: op, you want us to clap for you, praise you and tell you nothing is wrong with you abi??
Guess what?? Its not rare anymore, There are many much more like you, [size=38pt]and sometimes its a sign of poverty sef, [/size]so kindly move the fucck on!

Obviously .. . .
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by Temismith(f): 9:46pm On May 04, 2013
@ op, dis is ur life, so decide how u live it irrespective of anyone's opinion. wat matters most is if u find joy,satisfaction and fulfilmentin it. Dat everybody is doing it dosnt mean it is right.
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 04, 2013
You're perfectly fine.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by Bj5all(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2013
hahahaha, money is not my problem and i need neither clap nor praise 2 enjoy my simple life
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by druid06(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2013
The only similarities I have with the OP is that I am not a philanderer, you must have a very boring life. How do you cope? I wish I could be like you anway with the non-smoking and drinking attitude for health reasons. I am currently having a glass of scotch on the table and my blazing cigarette on my left hand while I'm typing with my right hand. Like LG, Life's GOOD.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by samcro: 10:14pm On May 04, 2013
I sure sey dis guy go like ponja grin
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2013
pendo89:

Accept and move on.
who is defining me there?
grin
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by flash11(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2013
joeydozzy:

please, for once just try grin
try what?? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by flash11(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2013
Bj5all:
hahahaha, money is not my problem and i need neither clap nor praise 2 enjoy my simple life
so why did you post the nonsense??
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by ebamma(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2013
If u are man of phuckable age, u don't drink u dont smoke and u dont womanise, there is only one word for u, u are gay

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by seunny4lif(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2013
ebamma: If u are man of phuckable age, u don't drink u dont smoke and u dont womanise, there is only one word for u, u are gay
NO...LIKE ME,I NO DEY DO ALL DOES THINGS WORST BE SAY I NO DEY LIKE GO PARTY OR CLUB....BT MY FRIENDS ARE ANOTHER SIDE OF ME BT ME TILL NW AM ME......
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 04, 2013
I once had a black girl tell me she doesn't trust me because I always had a smile on my face. She couldn't believe people could be that happy just like that all the time. This was a strange thinge for me to hear back then.

But then again, after regaining my senses, I decided this was exactly the kind of female I wanted nothing to do with.
Misery loves company, so do destructive vices and hate.
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by pendo89(f): 10:40am On May 05, 2013
ebamma: If u are man of phuckable age, u don't drink u dont smoke and u dont womanise, there is only one word for u, u are gay

Nah,it means you are such a bore.If those 3 make you 'the man' then you are very miserable cz they are disguises of the real you.
what else defines you? What makes you a man?
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by POLICECAP: 10:53am On May 05, 2013
seunny4lif: NO...LIKE ME,I NO DEY DO ALL DOES THINGS WORST BE SAY I NO DEY LIKE GO PARTY OR CLUB....BT MY FRIENDS ARE ANOTHER SIDE OF ME BT ME TILL NW AM ME......

[size=14pt]Boring life...... [/size]
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by seunny4lif(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2013
POLICE CAP:

[size=14pt]Boring life...... [/size]
To u abi?Becos 4 my side na great life be that.....
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by Princesszoe: 9:58pm On May 05, 2013
@ op it shows that you are upright and disciplined. Infact you are very responsible. Just beware of guys who do either or all of these bad traits you listed above as you will see them talking this issue personal for by their post, you shall know them. I hope you are not the type that will keep a woman and still go out to kiss another woman otherwise i will withdraw my rating.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by 190: 10:04pm On May 05, 2013
Princess zoe: @ op it shows that you are upright and disciplined. Infact you are very responsible. Just beware of guys who do either or all of these bad traits you listed above as you will see them talking this issue personal for by their post, you shall know them. I hope you are not the type that will keep a woman and still go out to kiss another woman otherwise i will withdraw my rating.

I pray grin grin grin

Beer is to men as shoes are to women angry angry
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by nekaa(f): 10:39pm On May 05, 2013
Am sure my sis already thinks u weird, without meeting you lol... Buh I fink you cool, just 1 quick kwestion " aw do u pass time?" or lemmi rephrase "what do u do for fun?"
Re: What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? by Joey82(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2013
OP

if u aint doing any of these 3 then you are born again. simple!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? / What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) / Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.