Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (305876 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ofemco: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
Getting the UK Visa is not as difficult as many thinks. One of my client apply for Visiting last year December, She was denial visa and all what the embassy said was that they are not sure if the documents given to she from the UK including the Invitation was geniue. We appealed and she was given 6 Months Visa since we are able to prove the genunity of the documents. Do you want to get original Invitation Letters, Hotel Reservation Confirmation, and other documents to apply for Visa with adequate Visa Support Contact Ofemco International Services Ltd on 08065674312, 08050454028 or email ofemco@gmail.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
@peterpath

How much will Invitation letter for Libya?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ofemco

How do u get those invitation letters? What do u know about pple sending those IVs? Do you think IV alone worth anything?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by steaming(f): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
hello Visa gurus,

pls i need answers and advice---------i have tried going thru the pages to kno if similar questions have been asked, but cudnt find on d ones luked at, as i cant possibly go thru ova hundred pages.

for a settlement visa, wud they be askin for spouse joining the partner in UK to provide her bank statements?

does the balance of spouse account (here in Nigeria) matter? since it is the sponsor's financial details needed? if yes, pls how much is considered too low?

pls give mi any additional info you think is necessary for a settlement visa.

thank you all------ waiting for ur response----
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ichiban1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ofemco: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
@justwise I am sorry, but I feel you should know that the most vital document which any Embassy will first look into is your invitation letter showing that truly you are coming to the country for a good purpose or otherwise. How do I get it? Well I am the CEO of a company that is registered in Nigeria that is Ofemco International Services Ltd and we work hand in hand with different organizations and people that we have migrate in the time past. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2011
ofemco:

@justwise I am sorry, but I feel you should know that the most vital document which any Embassy will first look into is your invitation letter showing that truly you are coming to the country for a good purpose or otherwise. How do I get it? Well I am the CEO of a company that is registered in Nigeria that is Ofemco International Services Ltd and we work hand in hand with different organizations and people that we have migrate in the time past. Thank you.

Thats worthless, hotel booking carries more weight than an IV just anybody can issue. U 'maybe' the CEO of a company but u are not doing that 'company any good. A CEO of an international company coming online to sale invitation letter?

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ofemco: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
@Justwise, we are not selling IV but we help people to get an IV and other traveling documents. You should know that issuing of IV depends on the country, for UK, it is possible for anybody to issue but for some countries it is not like that. Also that Hotel Reservation carried more weight, that has to do with what type of Visa you are applying for. E.g for Tourist Visa Hotel Reservation is most important while for Visiting than you should know that your IV is most important.

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
ofemco:

@Justwise, we are not selling IV but we help people to get an IV and other traveling documents. You should know that issuing of IV depends on the country, for UK, it is possible for anybody to issue but for some countries it is not like that. Also that Hotel Reservation carried more weight, that has to do with what type of Visa you are applying for. E.g for Tourist Visa Hotel Reservation is most important while for Visiting than you should know that your IV is most important.

Thanks.

Are you not doing that for money exchange? Are u runing a charity organisation?

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ofemco: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ Justonce any word you like you use. Let stop the exchange of words I have a lot to do now. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
ofemco:

@ Justonce any word you like you use. Let stop the exchange of words I have a lot to do now. Thanks

Indeed, we are really rebranding Nigeria
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by steaming(f): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2011
@ Ichi ban, faaanx, i'll go thru ur attachments now,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by cretin: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2011
@ all, lets bear in mind that these caucasians/whitemen think outside the box and are master psychologists, they probablly hv staff delegated 2 gathering info from websites and new tricks used by wud be applicants, so lets be careful in the type of info we blab here.

i saw one dude blabbing abt booking a hotel and later cancelling it!!.

such info shudnt be posted here 4 all 2 see, u dont know who comes here

nairaland won the award as the most popular nigerian website, so lets use our heads 4 once!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by shodawodu: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
Good day everyone:

I was granted a UK join spouse visa this week and i now have a two weeks old baby, How do i apply for

her ,Pls anyone with genuine advise on what steps to take.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by tounshow: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2011
i was denied a uk visit letter with the stated reasons 'i have taken into account your personal circumstances in nigeria when coming to my decision, i note that u have provided insufficient evidence of ur financial standing or you have any asset. off which i sbmitted my moms bank statement with over 1mill naira, and they went ahead to state that my friend i stated i would stay with, that i didnt provide ant evidence of their ability or willingness to accomodate ma as i clamimed. but i submitted the invitation letter which stated that i would be accomodated by them, thats my family friend. please advice me, my mom wants me to reapply asap
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2011
tounshow:

i was denied a uk visit letter with the stated reasons 'i have taken into account your personal circumstances in nigeria when coming to my decision, i note that u have provided insufficient evidence of your financial standing or you have any asset. off which i sbmitted my moms bank statement with over 1mill naira, and they went ahead to state that my friend i stated i would stay with, that i didnt provide ant evidence of their[b] ability [/b] or willingness to accomodate ma as i clamimed. but i submitted the invitation letter which stated that i would be accomodated by them, thats my family friend. please advice me, my mom wants me to reapply asap

You should have submitted more than invitation letter, ur family friend should have given u his or her bank statement or payslip and evidence of accommodation, like the tenancy agreement since u did not make any hotel reservation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by tounshow: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2011
thanks, is it ok to reapply a week after, i was refused today
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
tounshow:

thanks, is it ok to reapply a week after, i was refused today

Sure u can reapply but make sure u address those issues raised by the ECO.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Mentuzza(m): 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2011
@justwise
Pls if I want to show evidence of owning a house to the ECO, what docs other than C of O, or Governors consent can I use ? The house is in Lagos, and i dont have the C of O or Gov consent yet. thks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2011
Mentuzza:

@justwise
Pls if I want to show evidence of owning a house to the ECO, what docs other than C of O, or Governors consent can I use ? The house is in Lagos, and i dont have the C of O or Gov consent yet. thks

I'm not too sure about this but somebody here used C of O, i'm trying to look for the thread.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by FALInvest: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2011
Are you planning to come to the UK on holiday?
Do you need someone to take you around ?
Do you need a befitting short term accommodation during your period of stay?
Also need a pick up from the Airport?

We are registered Limited Company Based in the UK.
We offer excellent and exceptional services in making sure that your stay becomes a memorable one in the UK.
You are guaranteed a highly affordable rates

Kindly contact us on : capitalplusinvestment@yahoo.com

Thank You
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2011
^^^FALInvest, can you read? This thread is a dedicated one - read the title, then go start your own thread!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by azpunpin: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
Could someone kindly help me out with this, I was refused of visit and this was what was stated

You state that you will travel to UK for 2 weeks. However, you have given no indication as to how you intend to spend your time,where you intend to travel, what site of interest you intend to visit and why in particular you have chosen the UK for your holiday. While it is not a prerequisite I consider it reasonable to expect you to be able to demonstrated you have some knowledge of your chosen destination and plans. I note you have not traveled to the UK previously and you state you do not know anyone there. In the absence of such information it is difficult for me to make any considered judgment as to your true intentions.

PLEASE, I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME ON WHAT TO DO NEXT!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
azpunpin:

Could someone kindly help me out with this, I was refused of visit and this was what was stated
You state that you will travel to UK for 2 weeks. However, you have given no indication as to how you intend to spend your time,where you intend to travel, what site of interest you intend to visit and why in particular you have chosen the UK for your holiday. While it is not a prerequisite I consider it reasonable to expect you to be able to demonstrated you have some knowledge of your chosen destination and plans. I note you have not traveled to the UK previously and you state you do not know anyone there. In the absence of such information it is difficult for me to make any considered judgment as to your true intentions.
You were refused simply cos u did not detail ur holiday plan. You should have explain in ur application form or separate form places u want to visit in the UK, city u want to say. etc
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by azpunpin: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
justwise:

You were refused simply cos u did not detail your holiday plan. You should have explain in your application form or separate form places u want to visit in the UK, city u want to say. etc

Thanks, I am planning to reapply with detailed information this time and also address the former purpose of refusal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
azpunpin:

Thanks, I am planning to reapply with detailed information this time and also address the former purpose of refusal.
Thats all u need to do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 1:37am On Mar 23, 2011
azpunpin:

I had similar issue with a client as well. They said he didnt provide
enough evidence that he is a student here, those ECO are kinda
funny, As per your own case, i'm sure you used hotel reservation
which is not paid?

Anyways, i have a site i use which i can give you, you will book
some site seeing centers which you will use together with you
application: www.golden tours.com

I dnt wanna get banned just join golden and tours

SHALOM
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by azpunpin: 5:42am On Mar 23, 2011
justwise:

[/b] Thats all u need to do.

Thanks.

suxes2005:

I had similar issue with a client as well. They said he didnt provide
enough evidence that he is a student here, those ECO are kinda
funny, As per your own case, i'm sure you used hotel reservation
which is not paid?

Anyways, i have a site i use which i can give you, you will book
some site seeing centers which you will use together with you
application: www.golden tours.com

I dnt wanna get banned just join golden and tours

SHALOM

Thanks, do I need to book an hotel reservation fully paid or can I still book the unpaid one? And also booked the sightseeing places at the golden tour site?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by shithapuns: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2011
all this cr,ap abt hotel booking and list of the places u wanna vidit/booking tours, no follow o,
its if ur case is weak that they start looking 4 excuses not to give u visa,

i applied as tourist, and i didnt attach nada of wht or where i wud be going/doing in the uk, even the point of entry official asked me what i came to do.i told him am on vacation, shopping looking around etc,

the main point is cash, how much cash do u hv in ur account/assets to show?
a tourist is supzd to have money 2 spend, so u cant hv anything below 1.5m and expect to succed as a tourist, and ur income shud be at least 250k/month

the average hotel in uk with meals is abt £100/day, multiply it by 14days, thats abt 400k alone plus flight then u r looking at abt 600k, then as a tourist u shud hv not less than £800 to spend , so when u calc all this its close to 800k!!!, and note the uk peeps aint fools.they dont expect u 2 hv 1m in ur acct and then blow 800k on a vacation, it gets worse if ur salary is abt 100k to 150k,

so my bros n sis, this is part of the problem

also this issue of blabbing abt the hotel booking and cancelling thingy every where online aint smart, these uk peeps are4 smart, they hv officials dedicated to surfing the net and finding out the latest scheme/method peeps like u n me blab abt on the net!!!!.
nairaland is a popular naija site, i bet the uk internet peeps come here too!!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Dantecmu(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2011
This uk gamble wey una dey do dey very funny

@suxes2005 Oga i don go uk embassy b4 under all kinda circumstance and i was never denied,  W eather paid or not paid hotel reservation it dosent count not even a single bit so if u dey tell person to pay reservation fee to proof point dat na crap, if u like pay 1month full payment it has less than 10percent influence in the outcome of your application,

i don apply for uk embassy with saving acct
i don apply for uk embassy with less dan 200k
i don apply for uk embassy with monthly income less than 80k
i don apply for uk embassy with monthly income 250k
i don apply for us embassy with little or no documents

i feel if ur application gat integrity u wont have an issue if it is properlly and moderatly worked out you wont have an issue we like to dey show our selfes how u go tell whiteman u wanna go stay in a 100pound hotel a night ,  for some1 earning 200k a month economically it is foolish and stupid and if i bee a consular i would advice u remain in naja and spend that money,   
Anyways i wonder why boiz dey invest soo much in uk when der is yankee and canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.