Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,808 members, 7,841,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (306468 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2009
violent:

@Iz2much, dnt look at the rain, think of the rainbow, "its just a passing phase", will continue to pray for you, and BTW, am still standing by with my champagne!!!
Khadie:

Hey I feel very bad about this brother, pls trust in God. You will get it soon by God's grace.

I dont know how 2 put it, U guyz have been the best, ur encouragement and advice r unquantified, u r too great. i felt bad about the prolong @ the same time i know God is watching and knows the best. Thank u thank u, am still expecting sumtin till Monday, Then Tuesday am gonna STORM the embassy itself
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2009
iz2much:

I dont know how 2 put it, U guyz have been the best, your encouragement and advice r unquantified, u r too great. i felt bad about the prolong @ the same time i know God is watching and knows the best. Thank u thank u, am still expecting sumtin till Monday, Then Tuesday am gonna STORM the embassy itself

You will get it on Monday by God's grace,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by johnson11(m): 5:20am On Oct 19, 2009
Can anybody tell about UK student visa requirement, the does and don't involved in it,does age matter ?how much is it required i should in my bank acct?, please only serious people should reply me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2009
@iz2much
you are not alone oh, no worry guy, these are the last hudles in ur life,nothing good comes easy oh if its too easy it goes away easilly too,this new week will be a new and better newsy week for all of us you are there already.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by lopeye(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2009
Hi Funky babe,

I want to go to the Uk to buy some goods(Clothes).Pls can you tell me all i require.
Thanks

Waiting for your reply urgently
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2009
lopeye:

Hi Funky babe,

I want to go to the Uk to buy some goods(Clothes).Pls can you tell me all i require.
Thanks

If thats all you are going to do in the Uk and thats what you wanna tell the ECO then the kind of VISA you need is a BIZ VISA, you can go to the UK Border Agency website to look up the requirement, its there FOC but if your intentions are difrent from ones stated above come back and tell us more.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by mufasa(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2009
Iz2much, how far oooo.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2009
erico2k2:

@iz2much
you are not alone oh, no worry guy, these are the last hudles in your life,nothing good comes easy oh if its too easy it goes away easily too,this new week will be a new and better newsy week for all of us you are there already.

Thanks man, Thatz the kinda of encouragement i got from my Dad,
mufasa:

Iz2much, how far oooo.

Nothing, 2moro morning am storming the damn Embassy

@khadie
whatz up? r u gone nw? and how far about the formality @ the airport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by nrdgeek: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2009
@khadie,
Yeah! really, really big congrats!! I'm so, so happy for you, at long last!!! Sha hope the time-limit given by your school has not yet expired? Anyhow, I wish u success in your academic endeavors, and please, do have a blast! cheesy grin wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by nrdgeek: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
@iz2much,
hold on strong Pardner. your visa is the next to be celebrated on NL. and soon after you've settled in the UK, you'll totally forget the whole visa wahala. we got ur back bruv.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by EAsY6: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2009
Where'z every1? shocked
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2009
same question in my head
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by jossy26: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2009
guys where all of una dey now?
can som1 pls explain dis 28 day rule 4 me? is it 28 day normal days including weekends or 28 working days for the reqd mtce to be in my acct b4 applying for my student visa. secondly, which date are we goin to check oanda for the conversion?the date d money complete or the date wi wl apply?thnx all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by delarontus(f): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2009
Its 28 working days. You can use the conversion on either day but its best to add a little extra for the fluctuations in exchange rates.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 12:47am On Oct 24, 2009
its 28 days that excludes saturday and sunday plus all public holidays,man everyone is on Holiday or something lol
iz2much, whats good brov?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by mufasa(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2009
we dey here, waitng for news from iz2muchhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2009
mufasa:

we dey here, waitng for news from iz2muchhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bra am here, My phone refuse to go on the browsing thang and going to cafe isnt easy @
and am just too ashame o bring same old story here,
I was @ the collection centre i was told the embassy had not return it. My Dad is getting pissed off
i went there on Thursday and i was told it will be ready before next week. thanks all 4 your concern
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by dejamos: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2009
can any one please let me know if one can use HND for post graduates or masters outside nigeria, i mean europe
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by dejamos: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2009
can any one please let me know if one can use HND for post graduates or masters outside nigeria, i mean europe
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2009
^^^^,Me think thats a question you got to ask the Unis over there, just google thier website and mail them your query guy lol dont be lazy angry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by nezerst(f): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2009
dejamos:

Hi guys.
Some schools do top.up before u can do ur masters.
Check southampton
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Slim101(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2009
Pls Sirs and Ma's, I need a full low-down on this Tier 4 application thing. I have an admission already, I was denied entry and my appeal was also dismissed. I was advised on NL to reapply and I have downloaded a PDF on Tier4 Guidiance but I seem not to be getting it. I dont want to make a silly mistake again.(During my former application, there was nothing like Tier4). I'll need help particularly on these questions:

1) Can I use an account owend by my mom/sponsor or does it have to be a special account?
2)My school is "B" rated on the Sponsors Register.

I'll look forward to prompt & comprehensive replies. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by mufasa(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
Slim101:

Pls Sirs and Ma's, I need a full low-down on this Tier 4 application thing. I have an admission already, I was denied entry and my appeal was also dismissed. I was advised on NL to reapply and I have downloaded a PDF on Tier4 Guidiance but I seem not to be getting it. I dont want to make a silly mistake again.(During my former application, there was nothing like Tier4). I'll need help particularly on these questions:

1) Can I use an account owend by my mom/sponsor or does it have to be a special account?
2)My school is "B" rated on the Sponsors Register.

I'll look forward to prompt & comprehensive replies. Thanks.

1st thing, what was the reason for your initial refusal
2. the reason for the appeal reufsal.
3. to make things easy and straight forward, tell your mom to move the required level of funds into your own personal account, leave it there for 28 working days (approx 6 weeks).
4. I guess you applied b4 the tier 4 rules, it is more straight foward now, get your school to send you a original visa letter, fill the two forms, add all the jaras.

you can run through the last few pages of this thread, you will see examples of documents guys used.

Good luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Emeno: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2009
Hello funky babe,please i need your help.I want to apply for UK student visa for adult but i dont know the documents i should submit.Also i and my brother are the directors of our company,please i dont know how this will affect my application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Emeno: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2009
Hello funky babe,please i need your help.I want to apply for UK student visa for adult but i dont know the documents i should submit.Also i and my brother are the directors of our company,please i dont know how this will affect my application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2009
Emeno:

you will find sufficient and detailed information if you read through the last 4-5 pages of this thread or posts made between the months of july 2009 and september 2009 on this thread

have you paid your tuition and accommodation fees?

as long as you do not use the company's bank statement, you are fine.
guess you are away of the 28days rule. so its a smart idea if you move the maintenance funds to your personal bank account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
@iz2much

any word yet on your application?
where did you submit it?
vac @ v.i, ikeja or ibadan?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2009
funkybaby:

@iz2much

any word yet on your application?
where did you submit it?
vac @ v.i, ikeja or ibadan?

Thank you funky baby. i was told to come on monday, so i will be there, i mean travel down to lagos cuz i already went to abuja. anyway thanks for your care and that includes everybody
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by delarontus(f): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2009
Why can't Emeno use the company's account if they have documents to show they have been authorised to do so?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by mufasa(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2009
delarontus:

Why can't Emeno use the company's account if they have documents to show they have been authorized to do so?

You can use the company account if there is a letter from the directors authorizing and acknowledging the use of the company funds for the tuition. but it is more straight forward if the funds are held in the applicant's personal account.
Remember the less complex your application the better your chances of getting a visa. IMO when the ECO sees too much paper they tend to deny.

Read thru previous pages and u will see list of wat others used in getting their visa.

All the best
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by buteh: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2009
@izy wassup sorry i havent bee here for a while, my dear its well, but beready o atch up quickly cos dem de very thorough with their lectures, go collect u visa and come tell us the good news, its welll, cheersss

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.