Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Is Dis Babe Loving Me Back D Way I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Dis Babe Loving Me Back D Way I Do? (906 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. / He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dis Babe Loving Me Back D Way I Do? by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 04, 2013
I love dis gal lyk mad bt yet am nt too sure if she is loving me back.she piks my calls anytym I call her,we talk 4 long,she enjoys my txt msgs. Wot r dose questions I need to ask her to know if she realy loves me.wot r those steps I need to take to know if she truly loves me or still how kan I test her to know she is loving me back. God bless u as u giv answers to my qstns..it will go a long way in helping my life kos am CONFUSED ryt now.
Re: Is Dis Babe Loving Me Back D Way I Do? by Darlenebabe: 11:05pm On May 04, 2013
in my own opinion, wen u touched love, u would feel it n know it. its speaks d same language. if she gives u attention n make u feel special. den u ve hit d nail
Re: Is Dis Babe Loving Me Back D Way I Do? by HARDDON: 12:27am On May 05, 2013
You need not do any test.... D heart has a way of feeling at peace with its very like.
Re: Is Dis Babe Loving Me Back D Way I Do? by kambo(m): 1:00am On May 05, 2013
dis 1 is easy. If she's not into u, then she's merely toleratg u. While there's som1 else higher on her mind. So test for tolerance. A) stop contactg : see if she initiates conct if u go MIA for like 2 weeks+. If no contct it means ur just anoda buzzer. B) cut d giving: if she's there 4 d money, shell go wen d well dries up. C) start a fight: wrd fight o! Not physcal. anger really unearths wats in a person's heart. If ur bold enuff, start aggressg and dnt back dwn, sadly, most 9ja babes r waspy. If she walks out and deletes ur name frm fb etc. She wasnt real. Or tells u neva to call her again etc. Wat 2 watch out for is how quickly she seeks to end thngs cuz of d fight. A fake girl will not waste time in dumpg u cuz all along she really had contempt for u. A real girl will cuss back in self defence bt not pull d plug. A lover may cuss back but as u escalate d aggression, she'll reach a limit and b seekg resolution. A lady, will not even lower herself to d level of fightg.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dis Babe Loving Me Back D Way I Do? by jhydebaba(m): 1:28am On May 05, 2013
When u see a kid, u surely will recognize one. What the hell happened to nollywood movies Get busy son.
Re: Is Dis Babe Loving Me Back D Way I Do? by EzePromoe: 5:26am On May 05, 2013
Should i call this the Le Chatelliers' principles of testing a woman?
Trust me, you can't know a real woman from this. Man is the most unpredictable living thing in the world, and you can never tell who he is with a fixed theory of description.
If it were I that a lady wants to use this method for, i'll simply try hard to raise suspicion, but then again that's me.
Don't test a lady, she isn't a lab specimen.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dis Babe Loving Me Back D Way I Do? by Mynd44: 5:54am On May 05, 2013
^^
+1
Re: Is Dis Babe Loving Me Back D Way I Do? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:04am On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
+1
Mynd 44........
Re: Is Dis Babe Loving Me Back D Way I Do? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:06am On May 05, 2013
Loves comes natural.........whether you test her or not, you will always feel love when is there....
Re: Is Dis Babe Loving Me Back D Way I Do? by ifedun2: 6:45pm On May 05, 2013
Come off it boy;u dont have to test love.Just enjoy the moments you share together,and i assure you that as time goes on,the 'tests'will surface naturally.

1 Like

Re: Is Dis Babe Loving Me Back D Way I Do? by Davico(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2013
Smartie gurl: Loves comes natural.........whether you test her or not, you will always feel love when is there....
I tot u are smart,there is nothing natural abt love. We build and grow in it

(1) (Reply)

her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend / Meet New People Here ( Super GOOD People/extroverts) / What You Need To Know Before Getting Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.